Chapter 18 : Hello...

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the drive to Udo light house park, the three shared laughs, jokes and sang together. The little Seo secretly captured both Taeyeon and Soojung by using Taeyeon’s phone. The little girl giggled happily.
“Well princess, since the festival will be lasted for 3 days, I have a good idea.. what if we also rent a room in the same hotel as your unnie’s?” asked Taeyeon once the car arrived in the complex.
“Nice idea Tae oppa.. we don’t have to commute” said Soojung happily.
“Well, for the first let’s head to the hotel then..I’ll book under my name so the public won’t put their eyes on our big star Krystal Jung” said Taeyeon jokingly.
“Yaah.. stop that oppa, it’s not funny..I’m just Jung Soojung here, not Krystal Jung the big star” whined Soojung like a kid.
“Haha.. auntie..you look cute if you’re whining like that” praised seohyun.
“and oppa won’t be able to resist your charm, auntie..right oppa?” asked Seohyun to the petite driver.
Taeyeon just blushed hard as reaction.
After they arrived at the hotel’s drop zone, the two headed inside the hotel and taeyeon parked the car on the parking area.
“Wait me in the lobby ladies” stated Taeyeon.
“Ok Tae oppa” replied Seohyun and Soojung at the same time.
5’ later, Taeyeon already inside the lobby. The petite Kim rented a VIP room for them.


The three headed to the room and rested before they went to the festival venue the next day.
Seohyun being too excited, she cannot stop moving here and there like iron. She snapped the beautiful view from the window with Taeyeon’s phone. Meanwhile the couple was cuddling on the king-sized bed. The two shared joke and sweet lines. 
“Ah.. princess, tell me more about your unnie.. I don’t want to be bad in law who know nothing and ruined the atmosphere at the end” stated Taeyeon after the two ended their little make out.
Soojung leaned her head on Taeyeon’s lap while Taeyeon busied her hands caressed Soojung’s soft hair.
“Well my sister is cold person, especially when she met new people. She will be warmer one if she feels comfortable with the person” started Soojung.
“Then?” asked Taeyeon softly.
“She is able to intimidate new people with her icy aura..so I hope you’re not shock once you meet her” answered Soojung.
Soojung woke from her position, now she sat beside Taeyeon.
“Whoa.. it seems The Jungs are truly ice princesses, eh?” teased Taeyeon.
“Haha people say so.. but my ice has been  melted by the cute oppa here” said Soojung playfully. She pinched Taeyeon’s nose and pecked her lips quickly. The younger Jung ran to the bathroom 
“Yaah.. you don’t leave me here..princess Jung!!” shouted Taeyeon in oh so pissed tone.
The petite Kim just smiled happily seeing her girlfriend’s behavior. When Soojung was doing her business in the toilet, the petite Kim headed to Seohyun who stood in the balcony. The girl snapped the sunset view.
“Hei Seo.. what are you doing?” asked Taeyeon curiously.
“Oh.. oppa..don’t disturb me, I try to capture the best angle..The sunset is very beautiful” replied Seohyun in serious manner.
“Aaah.. I see, oppa’s little girl now is a professional photographer, eh?” teased Taeyeon.
“Haha yes oppa, up to you.. now go back to the bed, don’t disturb me. Auntie soojung is alone inside. It’s better you cuddle her or whatever” stated Seohyun nonchalantly.
“Wow..you’re really something Seo. You made oppa speechless with your word, surely you’re scary when you’re serious” replied Taeyeon in oh so shocked expression. The petite Kim walked inside. She the TV. Her attention was caught by particular news.
“TIFFANY HWANG’S FIRST SCANDAL IN KOREA”  The bold headline can be seen on the TV screen. The reporter said next really shocked Taeyeon.


This morning the current Hwang Group’s Heiress released a public announcement that she’s openly biual. This statement came out from the heiress’ own mouth after few days ago she got caught spent the night with Kwon Holdings’ heiress Kwon Yuri.The two reportedly spent time toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter