Chapter 4 : The Meetings

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a bright morning, the petite Kim ready to start her new day. Since she joined the blue dragon, it’s her first time to guard important people. The last time she was being a personal bodyguard was 5 years ago when she worked in the US, before the PTSD attacked her. Taeyeon is nearly perfect bodyguard, but she has no bravery to use the gun since 5 years ago, since that painful event happened.


Choi Min Soo, his new master was aware of that. Choi Min Soo is Cho Jun Gi’s old friend. Secretly, Cho Jun Gi told Min Soo about Taeyeon. Taeyeon is like her own daughter for Jun Gi. After the death of Father Jang, Jun Gi contacted Min Soo, he told the boss about Taeyeon and Instantly Min Soo recruited her as his staff. Min Soo knew about Taeyeon’s PTSD. That’s why he assigned Taeyeon in the office and helped her treated her trauma.


“Ok, I’m ready for today, please be a good start for me” stated Taeyeon.

The girl walked out from her room and bid her farewell to her colleagues in The Blue Dragon.


“Morning Kim Sunbae, I will be assigned as your partner in guarding the heiress” stated the ace member, Choi Minho.
“Whoa, it’s a good news. Let’s go together. The boss informed me that we have to meet the client at 10 AM” replied the petite agent excitedly.
“Umm…hmm I am afraid I cannot join you, noona. I have to finish my business first..I’ll see you later” replied Minho apologetically.
“Ok, no problem. See you later. Please don’t be late, Agent Choi” said Taeyeon warmly.


It’s 8.30 AM. Taeyeon still have 1,5 hours before she goes to the client’s place.
She went to the convenient store to buy some of her personal needs. At the end she enjoyed a cup of noodle, her favorite snack. When Taeyeon ate her food, she noticed a luxurious car stopped near the store. The owner seemed so pissed. A woman walked out from the driver seat and opened the front trunk, she checked the machine and found some problem on it.
“, I have meeting in 30 minutes. Stupid me, I forgot to do the routine maintenance. Why I didn’t bring the red jaguar in the first place” cursed the beautiful woman under her breath.
The curious Taeyeon walked to the other woman’s direction.
“Hey, what happened to your car miss?” said Taeyeon out of the blue.
“O-oh.. this, there are some problem with the machine” replied the other woman in pissed tone.
“Well, let me check it first” stated Taeyeon. She observed the machine.
“Oh, I’m afraid your car needs to be brought to the garage, miss” stated Taeyeon apologetically.
“W-What??” snapped the other girl instantly.
“What’s wrong Miss?” asked the confused taeyeon.
“I have important meeting to be attended in 30 minutes, and it seems there will be no taxi passing this area. This road is a shortcut afterall” replied the woman sadly.
“Oh well, I can give you ride to your office” offered Taeyeon politely.
“Oh really? Thank you” replied the girl happily.
“Ok, just leave the car here. I’ll call my mechanic friend to repair your car. Now let’s go before you late” said Taeyeon. She handed a helmet to the other girl.
The girls hopped on the blue sport motorbike. Taeyeon started the engine.
“Where is your office, Miss?” asked Taeyeon in manly voice.
“At The Jung Building” replied the other girl shortly.
“Ok, tight your hand’s grip, miss” said the rider girl.
After that Taeyeon speeds her motorbike quickly to catch the meeting time. Fortunately the Seoul road was not packed in traffic that morning.


Arrived at The Jung Building.


Taeyeon hit the brake gently. She stopped her motorbike in the dropzone.
“Here, we’ve arrived Miss. Be careful” said Taeyeon.
The other girl handed the helmet to the owner. 
“Thankyou for helping me Miss….” said the girl confusedly.
“Taeyeon. My name is Kim Taeyeon” replied the rider girl.
“Thank you very much Miss Kim. I owe you a lot” stated the other girl.
“No problem, It’s nice to help you Miss…” said Taeyeon.
“Sooyeon, my name is Sooyeon” continued the girl.
“No problem Sooyeon-ssi” stated Taeyeon warmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter