Chapter 48 : Paris' Last Episode

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany landed her lips roughly to stop Taeyeon in finishing her sentence. Taeyeon widened her eyes in shocked manner. She felt salty sensation on her lips. it was Tiffany’s tears which streamed down to the midget’s lips. She decided to close her eyes and enjoy the deep and passionate kiss. Tiffany pulled the midget closer to her, she encircled her arms on Taeyeon’s neck. The Hwang kissed the petite woman like it’s the last day of her life. She pulled Taeyeon to the bed, at the end the midget was sandwiched between the ex-wife’s y body and the messy bed.
It was Tiffany, the one who parted the kiss first. She felt breathless and tried to take some air to stable her breathing. The same thing went to Taeyeon, she was breathing messily. The petite Kim tried to hide her reddish face because her ex-wife succeeded in turning her lust on. The ex-couple tried to calm their emotions. It was Tiffany who started the conversation after the kissing.
“Ok, I aware that we have no other relationship anymore rather than ex-married couple since yesterday. But can I beg you to stay for days here? At least until your condition is getting better” stated Tiffany in composed tone.
No response from the laying Taeyeon, she stared at Tiffany’s eyes. The petite Kim discovered the pained expression, regret and sadness on those eyes. Taeyeon closed her eyes for a bit before she replied Tiffany’s line.
“Ok, I’ll stay here for 3 days. After that I will get myself out from this house since the owner is you, Miss Tiffany Hwang Miyoung” stated Taeyeon firmly.


Thanks Taetae, I’ll use the precious last 3 days well with you –TF.
Did I do the right thing? Ah molla- TY.


“Ok, now you can take some rest. I’ll be out from here. I have something to do” closed Tiffany before she left Taeyeon alone in the guest room.
Tiffany went to her bedroom and took her cellphone, she dialed her secretary.
“Hello Nana, can you clear all of my schedules for the next three days? I have important things to do. Don’t let everyone disturb me” stated Tiffany seriously.
“Sure Miss Hwang, something’s happened? I’m really sorry for your divorce” replied Nana carefully.
“Thanks Nana” closed Tiffany before she ended the call.
Tiffany spent few hours inside her room to plan things she will do with Taeyeon starting from tomorrow. She watched the clock on the wall, it showed 6 PM.
“Oh my god I have to wake Taetae, she slept for hours already” stated Tiffany in shocked tone.
Tiffany walked out from their shared bedroom still in her pink bathrobe. She found Taeyeon sat silently on the sofa in the living room. The ex-wife walked silently to the sitting woman.
“Feels better?” stated Tiffany to break the silence.
“Oh, you. Yes, I feel better after hours of sleep. Thanks for caring me even though we’re stranger now” replied Taeyeon sharp.
“No problem. I’m glad if you’re okay” replied tiffany in cool manner.
*Growling Sound*
“Haha, it seems you’re hungry, Taetae.. I’ll cook us dinner. You can go to clean yourself, your clothes are still in our shared wardrobe” stated Tiffany excitedly.
Taeyeon watched her ex-wife in confused expression.


Why Miyoung acts sweet all of sudden?-TY.


Tiffany left the petite Kim to the kitchen. She made them a completed ramyeon for the dinner.
Taeyeon finished her shower 25’ later. The midget dressed herself in casual outfits. Then she walked to the dining table and found out that the table already full of foods and beverage.
“Oh you've finished your shower already? Go sit here, the dinner is ready. I’ll clean myself for a bit. Let’s eat the dinner together” stated Tiffany happily.


Ramyeon? What is your plan, Miyoung-ah?- TY.


Ramyeon was the first cooking that mastered by Tiffany when she went back to Korea from US. Taeyeon would eat the Ramyeon cooked by Tiffany till it has no leftover. Taeyeon claimed that Tiffany’s ramyeon is the best ramyeon in the world.
“Sorry for making you wait Taetae, let’s eat” stated Tiffany cheerfully.
Tiffany scooped the noodle from the big pan and put it on Taeyeon’s bowl, she also put the toppings completely.
“Here, eat this..I hope it still suits your taste” said Tiffany nervously.
“What is your intention, Miyoung-ah?” asked Taeyeon after she received the bowl.
“No, nothing’s special. I just want to cook ramyeon, now stop talking and eat. Eat more, you’re getting skinnier Taetae” replied Tiffany calmly.
At firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter