Chapter 47 : The Last Kiss (?)

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night has passed. The alarm clock woke the master and her bodyguard up. Once the two gained their consciousness, Tiffany asked the bodyguard to leave her place. Based on their deal, Minho will be fired directly once the man finished his job in comforting the divorced woman. Tiffany also asked him to hide their deal from the people. Tiffany already transferred huge amount of money to Minho’s bank account as the reward and compensation. The heiress asked him to leave the country, to place where no one will recognize his identity. Minho betrayed Taeyeon’s trust for his loyalty to the heiress. Minho has no right to see his best noona after what he did to Taeyeon. Later it was found that Minho told Tiffany about Tuscany, about Jessica’s existence. He did that because Tiffany intimidated him coldly and asked for his loyalty. Then Tiffany asked help from her detective friend to investigate the information’s accuracy.

After Minho left the bedroom, Tiffany stayed silent for few minutes. She felt pain on her chest when she saw the room. She remembered all memories she shared with her ex-wife, Kim Taeyeon. At the end she was streaming her tears emotionally. Once she felt fine, the heiress headed to the bathroom.

When she opened the door and the lamp, she covered with her hands. Tiffany’s facial expression changed into worried one, she cried once she saw her ex-wife’s body laid lifelessly on the floor. The midget hugged their broken marriage photo on her chest. Tiffany felt numb all of sudden. She felt hot on her body. Her mind couldn’t think straight.


Did she saw me and minho last night? You pabo Tiffany. Of course she saw you two, the bathroom door has small peeping hole –TF.


Tiffany back from her daydream, she tried her best to bring the fainted Taeyeon  to their bed. Once Tiffany put Taeyeon on their shared bed, the Hwang’s daughter left the fainted woman to take clean clothes. Fortunately Taeyeon still has her clothes inside the cupboard. Tiffany ran quickly to the bed’s direction. She tried to calm her emotion, her sadness while she undressed Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s breathe smelt of heavy alcohols. The midget’s body temperature wass high.


What you have done to yourself, Taetae.. Don’t do stupid thing like this anymore in the future –TF.


Tiffany was crying silently when she changed Taeyeon’s clothes. She noticed the purplish mark on the ex-wife’s neck but she tried to ignore it and continued her doing. Taeyeon was known for her sleep talking habit. Especially when she caught a high fever like this, the midget would talk in her sleep often.


“Jebal Miyoung-ah don’t leave me” –TY
“You know I really love you” –TY
“I’m sorry, it was my mistake..I..I should treat you better” –TY.
“I’m not cheating, I was helping a friend.. a friend” –TY.
“I’m hurt Miyoung-ah..why..why did you Minho?- TY.
“Do you hate me that much?” –TY.
“All of people why Minho?” –TY.
“Why.. why did you divorce me?- TY.
“Why.. why…why” –TY.


Tiffany couldn’t hold her tears anymore. She felt pang on her chest after she clearly heard Taeyeon’s talks. Tiffany decided to head to the bathroom.

Once she undressed her night gown, she the shower and let the water streamed down on her body. The Hwang’s heiress was crying silently. The tears were mixing with the cold waters. Once she felt better, Tiffany decided to wear clean pink bathrobe that hung next to the blue bathrobe which is Taeyeon’s. Taeyeon and she have couple bathrobes.


When the heiress walked out from the bathroom and opened the door, she saw Taeyeon already leaned her back on the bedpost. The midget stared blankly at her surroundings. She was unaware that Tiffany stood in front of the bathroom’s door. Minutes later Taeyeon jumped out from the bed. She ran quickly to the bathroom’s direction. The uncomfortable sensation on her head and stomach attacked her. While running, Taeyeon covered to hold the urge to vomit. She was nearly bumping to Tiffany, fortunately the ex-wife step aside. Taeyeon passed her ex-wife after she widened her eyes for a moment. Later, only vomiting sounds could be heard from the bathroom.

Taeyeon decided to clean herself although the fever attacked her. She wore the blue bathrobe that hung on the wall and threw away the dirty clothes, the clothes that Tiffany bought for her which was dirtied by vomit stains.


After Taeyeon finished her business, she headed outside the bedroom and moved her steps to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter