Chapter 50 : A Transit Night

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of flight, the four arrived in Jakarta. They rested for a night in a five star hotel before they continued their journey to the Raja Ampat Island. After Choi Siwon fixed the administration it was decided that the Choi Siblings would share room while Taeyeon would sleep in the similar room as Jessica. Being a gentlewoman, Taeyeon brought her mini luggage while her left hand brought Jessica’s bag. The midget insisted to carry the fake wife’s bag although Jessica refused to hand her bag.
“Gimme your bag, Mrs.Kim, It’s an order” stated Taeyeon in oh so cold tone.
“No I don’t want to, I can carry my own bag, Mr.Kim” replied Jessica in the icy aura.
“Nah, let me carry that for you, your hand will be tired if you carry your bag” stated Taeyeon.
“No need Taengoo.. Let’s go to our room, I’m tired already” whined Jessica like a kid.
“See, that’s why let me carry your bag, Mrs.Kim Sooyeon” stated Taeyeon, the midget snatched the bag and ran quickly.
Jessica just nodded her head after she saw the petite Kim’s behavior.


I don’t know that midget has so strong energy like that- JS.


Taeyeon opened the room’s door and put the luggage near the sofa. The petite woman plopped her body on the clean queen-sized bed. 
“Aaaah..finally bed! It’s heaven” stated Taeyeon in relaxed manner. Thanks to hours of sitting, the midget’s back felt a bit uncomfortable.
Jessica sat near the laying Taeyeon.
“Oi Mr.Kim will wash up your body first before you go to sleep” stated Jessica calmly.
Taeyeon watched the woman next to her on the eyes.
“So, It’s a Mr.Kim huh?” asked Taeyeon curiously.
“Of course, you called me Mrs.Kim previously, I should call you Mr.Kim, shouldn’t I?” replied Jessica innocently.
“Arra.. Arra.. It’s up to you sica yah..anyway, thanks for patiently waiting for me” said Taeyeon.
“Yeah.. now go to the bathroom and clean yourself” stated Jessica warmly.
“5 more minutes please. My back hurts because of the plane seat” protested Taeyeon.
“Palli ka, after you finished the shower, I’ll be massaging your back… or should I drag you to the bathroom and shower your body if you insist to delay your shower time?” asked Jessica bluntly.
“Do that if you dare, Mrs. Kim” replied Taeyeon naughtily.  The midget sent the fake wife a smirk.
Jessica's face changed into reddish color after she heard Taeyeon’s response.
“Hahahaha your face looks so funny, Mrs.Kim” laughed Taeyeon freely.
“Yaaa..stop that or else I won’t be massaging you, let you sleep with the back ache” snapped Jessica in oh so pissed tone.
“Arra..Arra Mrs. Kim, don’t say that. I’ll go to the bathroom now, don’t you want to join me? We can save the time so I can get my massage faster” replied Taeyeon in joking tone.
“No, I don’t want to, It’s better you got your massage late rather than you make me walks weirdly tomorrow.. I don’t want to endanger my life by sharing a bathroom with a byun like you, since we still have so long journey to Papua” stated Jessica nonchalantly.
“Mwo? Byun? Who told you that I’m a byun?” asked Taeyeon in oh so angry tone.
“Choi Sooyoung, your tall bestfriend” replied Jessica shortly.
“Don’t believe her, sica-yah. I’m not a byun, I swear” declined Taeyeon.
“Tch.. liar! Should I prove to you that you’re byun, Mr.Kim?” snorted Jessica.
Jessica moved her body, she was on top of laying taeyeon. The Jung’s daughter cut the gap between them by putting her face closer to Taeyeon’s until the two could feel each other’s warm breathing. 
Taeyeon stared at Jessica’s eyes deeply. The midget clearly saw the other woman flashed so alluring stare. Taeyeon gulped her saliva hard. She felt hot on her body once she focused her vision on Jessica’s red wet lips. The midget closed her eyes and shook her head hard.
“Aniyaa.. don’t tease me like this Mrs. Kim, I’ll take my shower after this” shouted Taeyeon panic, her eyes were closed tightly.
“Good. You better be good woman. Don’t try to make a mess with me, Mr.Kim” stated Jessica in husky voice.
The Jung’s heiress pecked Taeyeon’s lips before she left the panic Taeyeon to the other part of the room.
Taeyeon touched her lips. She felt like flying once she opened her eyes.


It seems Jessica is being bolder after I left her for a while- TY.


Taeyeon decided to head to the bathroom. She felt relaxed once the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter