Chapter 55 : Is That You?

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 months since Taeyeon, Jessica, Siwon and Sooyoung arrived in Raja Ampat Island. They were enjoying every day by doing leisure activities such as exploring the islands, diving, sunbathing, travelling with the cruise and any other fun activities. It’s been 2 months also Taeyeon and Jessica has this romantic relationship. The two will act like they are married couple but the two do not want to legalize their relationship as a married couple since Taeyeon is still little bit afraid about the decision. The holiday time is nearly reached its end. Starting from tomorrow, Taeyeon will be working at her company given by her grandfather. Choi Siwon is appointed as her private assistant while Choi Sooyoung acts as the advisor for the petite Kim, while Jessica is introduced as the fiancee of the CEO.


On the last day of the holiday, Taeyeon decided to spend her free time together with Jessica. The midget treated the unofficial wife like princess. From the first time she woke up from the sleep, Taeyeon spoiled the woman. The petite Kim personally cooked her completed American style breakfast.
“Hey sleepyhead, wakey wakey..the sun’s up” stated Taeyeon cheerfully.
“Mmmhm five more minutes Kim” muttered the woman in sleepy tone.
The impatient Taeyeon uncovered the blanket from the sleeping princess. The other woman grunted and murmured inaudible protest. At the end, she decided to give up and tried to gain her consciousness.
“Go wash your face first, I made you completed American breakfast. I bet you’ll like it” stated Taeyeon happily.
“Arra..Arra.. go to the dining room first, I’ll follow you later Taengoo” replied Jessica in sleepy tone.
“No no no.. we will have our breakfast here, in bed. I know you’re damn exhausted because of our crazy night. Thanks, honey it was the best” stated Taeyeon shyly.
Jessica playfully smashed the petite Kim’s head.
“Aaw.. Appo” whined Taeyeon like a kid.
“That’s nothing if it’s compared to the sore you gave to me, Taengoo-yah” stated Jessica coldly.
“Haha but you liked it very much, right Mrs.Kim?” teased Taeyeon playfully.
“Yah you.. it’s your fault my body became like this. It seems you want to make me absent on my first day of work, Taengoo?” protested Jessica.
“What’s wrong with your body, sica? You look fine and hot as usual although you haven’t had your shower yet” answered Taeyeon randomly.
“You left many reddish marks on my body parts. What should I do with them? Did I warn you last night to control your raged hormone, you ert ahjumma” said Jessica in pissed tone.
“Haha now, just take your shower first. Then after our breakfast we will find a way to solve your problem” replied Taeyeon casually.
“You better be, or I wouldn’t give you your reward for a week” threatened Jessica.
“ANDWAE.. DON’T DO THAT TO ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF YOU DIDN’T DO ME FOR A WEEK? ARE YOU TESTING MY FAITH TO YOU?” shouted Taeyeon desperately.
“Tch.. Choi Sooyoung is totally true. I should’ve believed her and protect myself from your seduction, Taengoo” stated Jessica.
“So, are you regretting now? Heol.. I can’t believe that was said by the one who pleaded me like crazy to bang her till pass out last night..ckckckck.. You’re really something, Jung Sooyeon” stated Taeyeon in disbelief manner.
“Yah.. stop saying that, I’m embarrassed” protested Jessica. She ran quickly to the bathroom and slammed the door loudly.


“Haha at the end the winner will always be the great Kim Taeyeon” stated the midget full of proud.


15’ later, Jessica walked out from the bathroom and covered her slender body in the golden-colored kimono.
“Hmmm where is my breakfast, Taengoo?” asked Jessica.
“Sit here first” stated the sitting Taeyeon on the bed.
The other woman obeyed the midget and sat next to the Kim’s daughter.
“Here eat this, I bet you’ll like it since Miy- ani.. I mean it’s my favorite” stated Taeyeon nervously.


Taeyeon, you pabo! You almost hit the bomb –TY.


Jessica ate the food. Her expression looked so happy and delighted.
“Hmm.. it’s yummy Taengoo.. I don’t know that you can cook this good” stated Jessica in a good mood.
“Haha you don’t underestimate me, sica. I can cook every dishes.. just mention what kind of food do you want? This chef Kim will cook you the best food you’ve ever ate” stated Taeyeon proudly.
“Wow.. Taengoo you must be that good till you really proud of yourself” said Jessica.
“OF COURSE! The other factor why women were falling for me instantly is my cooking ability. When I was working at US as bodygu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter