Chapter 44 : She is Back (?)

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sign the paper. I want us to divorce” added Tiffany.
Taeyeon showed shocked expression, she dropped the file folder. The midget felt pained sensation on her chest and stomach.
“I knew what you did in Italy, Cheater” stated Tiffany in cracking tone. She tried to stay composed but helplessly failed.
There was no response from the petite Kim. She remained silent and stared blankly at her wife’s direction. Taeyeon felt numb and weak on her knees.


So, she found out my doings at the end- TY.


“Sign the paper Kim Taeyeon” stated Tiffany once she calmed her emotion.
Taeyeon took the pen and played it, then she took white paper and read it carefully. She laughed in fainted tone.
“Alright Miyoung-ah, I want to ask you a question” started the petite Kim.
“Is this what you want?” asked Taeyeon calmly.
No response from the wife.
“Ok, I’ll sign the paper but you have to hear my explanations first. It’s up to you for believing it or not, remember I will tell the truth” added the midget.
Taeyeon drank her orange juice and fixed her sitting position to comfortable position before she started her explanations.
“It seems you found out my doing in Italy. I won’t be surprised to be honest. You’re the great Stephanie Hwang afterall. You have the world to follow your will. You are perfect. You own everything. You own the look, the brain, the bucks. I am nothing if I was compared to you.” stated Taeyeon while laughing cynically.
Tiffany remained calm and listened Taeyeon’s words.
 “I have pathetic life. Pathetic and painful past, my biological parents threw me away like trash in front of sacred place. Fortunately God sent mother chang sook and father seo jun. They loved me wholeheartedly like their own child. My unfortunate life didn’t stop there. When I was elementary student, my dad was betrayed by his own partner. We lived hard life, after my dad’s death everything went worse. My mom was chased by creditor. She worked her out to provide good life for me. She raised me well. Unfortunately, my bad fate didn’t stop there too, my mom left me alone when I was in middle school. Fortunately the father of the town church saved my life. He taught me good things. Uncle Jun Gi too, he taught me to be independent and reliable girl. They taught me to protect the weaks. I grew up into nice kid. At the end after I finished my university I decided to work as security agent. I always say to myself, you have to protect people, you have to be good. Your existence has to bring positive impact to others” said Taeyeon. She cleared and filled her nearly empty glass with the juice. She drank the orange liquid slowly.
“I’m willing to give my life to save people. I’m not afraid of death. Even though I suffered from PTSD, I still try to protect people. I never thought about my private life. As long as I can be good impact to other, I’ll be happy..that simple, Miyoung-ah. Everything went well until I met some heiresses in my job as security agent. Yes, the heiresses are you and The Jung’s daughters. I, the inexperienced girl in romantic stuffs suddenly was faced into complicated situation. Those heiresses had romantic interest. Maybe my naïve personality made me have no heart to treat them badly. I tried to treat you guys well. But I think you don’t have to be good people sometimes, but still I stayed consistent in being good and nice Taeyeon. Thanks to you guys, if I didn’t involve in your circle I wouldn’t able to find my biological parents, I won’t find out their true colors. Sometimes I want to go back to my old life, Miyoung-ah. Living with those plastics and complex people really drained my energy, haha” said Taeyeon.
“Please be straightforward I didn’t want to hear your useless blabbers” stated Tiffany flatly.
“Wohoo calm down, Master. I have the right to explain everything to you.. you shocked me with your doings after what we did last night. So, it’s a break up , huh? Thanks, I really enjoyed it Darling. You’re the best as usual. I didn’t regret lose my ity to you” stated Taeyeon bluntly.
Tiffany ‘s face changed into reddish color.
“Are you angry? Are you ashame? No, don’t be, you have to be proud of yourself. Ok, I’ll continue my explanation..” trailed Taeyeon.
“This cheater in front of you has reasons about her doings in Italy. I will tell you the reasons. It’s up to you whether you want to accept my reasons or treat them like trash” stated Taeyeon calmly.
“I brought Sooyeon away to Italy because I want to save her. You know, when we had our first night, Sooyeon and Yuri were in danger. Later I found out from my trusted people that the parties who responsible for the accident are my own mother and my own father in law, Miyoung-ah. I was really shock when I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter