Chapter 5 : You're not alone

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the heiress who spoke the first.
“So, Kim Taeyeon now follow me, we have to talk about the rules while you're guarding me” stated Tiffany nonchalantly. She left Taeyeon behind.
“Yes Miss Hwang” replied the petite bodyguard politely. At least she tried to be polite and hid her annoyance behind her expressionless face.


The petite Kim followed her master. Tiffany’s building location was little bit far from the main building- the place where Hwang Jung Min resides. The two arrived at another lavish building with Victorian accent but this building is dominated by pinkish color. The house looks cute and elegant at the same time. The two directly headed to the second floor, the floor where Tiffany’s work room located.
“So, Kim Taeyeon..right.” stated Tiffany, the tone sounded like she didn’t need answer from the other girl.
The bodyguard girl just nodded her head in slow motion. her eyes glanced shortly to the heiress’ direction.
“Listen, since my Dad insisted that I have to be guarded by you I want to make agreement here..you have no choice other than following the agreement” said Tiffany arrogantly.
“Sit first. I’ll write some points of our agreement..don’t worry at the end I’ll give you some compensation” added Tiffany.
Tiffany looked so serious when she immersed her attention in writing the paper.
You look better when you shut your mouth up, Hwang – T.
Few minutes passed. The heiress took an audible sigh. It caught Taeyeon’s attention.
“Ok, read this. Once you have no question..just sign it” stated Tiffany coldly. The Hwang’s daughter handed the pink papers to the standing girl in front of her table.
Taeyeon read the paper seriously, being a well-trained bodyguard made the petite girl easy to adapt in any situation. The time when she has to be serious, when she has to be full of concentration even the time when she have to put a fake act in front of people. Taeyeon is expert in doing all these. She’s SNU genius for nothing though.
Tiffany’s handwriting caught Taeyeon’s attention the most. The letters were firmly graphed, they displayed the owner’s characters.
There were some points were scribed by the Hwang’s heiress.

Kim Taeyeon’s duty is only to guard Stephanie Hwang. The working hour is 24 hours/ 7 Days. Kim Taeyeon has to obey Stephanie Hwang’s order. Each Party has to respect the privacy. Stephanie Hwang is obliged to give Kim Taeyeon special compensation at the end of agreement term. If one party disobeys the rule(s) above, there will be a punishment/ penalty. The penalty is up to the other party (the one who is not disobeying the rule(s) ).

Taeyeon nodded in agreement. She took the pen on Tiffany’s table. The petite bodyguard signed the papers and gave one piece to Tiffany.
“Ok, Deal..Thank you Kim Taeyeon” stated Tiffany. The girl flashed her infamous eyesmile.
Taeyeon heart fluttered because of the smile, the petite girl cursed herself for reacting like that secretly.
“Ok, Deal Stephanie Hwang” replied Taeyeon coldly. At least she succeeds in hiding her fluttering feeling.
“Then, can you go away from my sight now, I want to take some rest. Ah yeah, give me your phone number” stated Tiffany arrogantly.
Taeyeon felt pissed, but she just hid her feeling inside her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter