Chapter 14 : The First Trip and First Move

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung turned her back after she put her phone on the night stand while Taeyeon froze on her spot.
“Oh Morning Taeyeon, what’s up?” asked Soojung once she turned her back to Taeyeon’s direction.
“Hi, Soojung..I-I just want to inform you that the breakfast is ready..Seohyun already downstairs in the kitchen” stated Taeyeon little bit stuttered.
“Oh, nice. Thank you Taeyeon, let’s head to the kitchen. I don’t want make little Seo waiting” said Soojung cheerfully.


Later, the two head to the kitchen.


“Whoa..Dakgalbii…It’s smell good” stated Soojung once she sat on the prepared chair.
“Whoaaa..Do you like meat too,Auntie?” asked little Seohyun excitedly.
“Yeah, I love it, Seo..and your oppa here cooked the tasty one in the morning” replied Soojung happily.
“Tae oppa here is a good cook, harabeoji told me a lot about her cooking..and my harabeoji never lied to me” stated the kid innocently, she showed her thumbs to Taeyeon’s direction.
“Haha, glad if you like your oppa’s cooking, Seo” replied Taeyeon happily.
“I like your cooking too oppa, you’re jjang!” teased Soojung, she showed her cute aegyeo in the morning.
Taeyeon’s face changed into red one. 
“Haha, oppa why your face is red like Mr.Krab?” asked Seohyun innocently.
“Haha.. Mr.Krab oppa” teased Soojung playfully.
“Yaah!! Don’t call me like that, or else I will leave you behind guys. I’ll be going by myself to Dongmun Market after this” threatens Taeyeon, she acted like a pissed person.
“Yaah oppa seohyun is sowwy” stated the kid cutely.
Taeyeon put the stern expression on her face.
“Please forgive us oppa~” pleaded Soojung cutely.
Taeyeon’s heart fluttered, without her realized her face changed into reddish color because of the blush.
“Ah..you’re so hopeless Tae oppa. It seems auntie Soojung made you easy to blush” snapped Seohyun bluntly.
“Yaaa Seooo..stop it, I’m embarrassed!..now finish your breakfast quickly, you have to take your shower..I’ll be waiting inside the bathroom” stated Taeyeon in oh-so-pissed tone.
Taeyeon walked to the bathroom’s direction. She left the two other girls in the kitchen.
“Yaa..Seo..It seems your oppa is pissed. What should we do?” asked Soojung worried.
“Haha, relax auntie.. Tae oppa cannot angry. Harabeoji told me that oppa is nice guy. When she guarded auntie Yoona, she never got angry even auntie Yoona often pissed her off” replied Seohyun in cool manner.
“Who’s auntie Yoona?” asked Soojung curiously.
“Oh, auntie Yoona is Harabeoji’s daughter. Now she rests in heaven..Tae oppa used to be her guardian” replied Seohyun sadly.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. So, Auntie Yoona is your auntie, then?” asked Soojung curiously.
“Well, I’m a bit confused in explaining this.. I was adopted by Harabeoji. Harabeoji told me he found me at his Amusement Park in San Francisco when I was 4 years old and he brought me to his home. It’s not long after auntie yoona’s death” explained the girl smartly.
“Oh my god.. I’m really sorry to hear that..but I’m sure you’re smart and strong girl, Seo” stated Soojung apologetically.
“No don’t be, auntie. I’m fine with that fact though” replied the little kid, she flashed her sweet smile.
“SEO…COME HERE YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SHOWER” shouted Taeyeon from the bathroom.
“YES OPPAA..I’M COMIIING” replied the girl in similar tone.
“Auntie, I’ll go take shower first, you wait here” stated Seohyun. She ran to the bathroom’s direction.Soojung smiled seeing Seohyun’s move.


I didn’t know that a little girl like you have to face that kind of reality, Seo  –SJ.


After Taeyeon and Seohyun finished their showers, the two get themselves dressed. Taeyeon wore simple casual outfit so does Seohyun. Taeyeon’s masculine side dominated her look that day. Once she stood in the livingroom, Soojung’s jaw was dropping.
“Hey you look so funny with that expression Miss Jung” teased Taeyeon playfully.
“Yaaah..you” whined Soojung.
“Let’s go oppa and auntie, I’m ready for our h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter