Chapter 39 : Let's do it

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon tried to hide her true expression after she watched the news on TV. The petite girl tried to control her emotion and remained calm. Tiffany on the other side felt something’s wrong with her wife, the Hwang’s heiress slowly moved closer to her wife’s spot. Tiffany caressed Taeyeon’s back softly.
“Are you okay, Taetae?” asked Tiffany carefully.
No response from the midget.
“Tae..” trailed Tiffany.
“A-ah..Yes I’m fine. What’s up Miyoung-ah?” asked Taeyeon quickly.
“Are you okay? It seems you need to rest your mind, I’ll call your mom to ask about Yuri’s condition” calmed Tiffany.
“Ani..No need let me the one who call my mother later” refused Taeyeon softly.
“Okay then” replied Tiffany shortly.
“I’ll go to my study room, please don’t disturb me” pleaded Taeyeon softly.
“Sure, take your time. I’ll be in our bedroom, honey” stated Tiffany. The wife kissed Taeyeon’s forehead softly before she headed to the bedroom.
“Oh..” said Taeyeon short.
The petite Kim walked inside her study room. Taeyeon grabbed her other phone and dialed particular number.
After few beeping sounds, there was masculine sound answered the call.


Hello, Siwon it’s me Kim Taeyeon. Can we meet up? I have something to ask- TY.
Sure Miss Kim, I have something to be reported to you, It’s regarding to Miss Jung and Miss Kwon –CS.
I have watched the news, that’s the thing I want to ask to you. Let’s meet in Bordeaux secretly, please make sure that no one tails you –TY.
Sure Miss Kim, I’ll be waiting the details –CS.
Tomorrow morning at Choi Sooyoung’s private villa- TY.
Sure, I’ll fly to france after this. My staffs will send the update to me when I go to france- CS.
That’s good, Siwon ssi- TY.


After Taeyeon ended the call, the midget sat on her work chair. She closed her eyes, her mind imagined how’s Jessica’s condition. Yes, The midget secretly tailed the Jung’s daughter although she’s together with Tiffany living in Paris.


That day, Taeyeon spent her day locked herself inside her study room. Tiffany worried about her wife’s condition, the midget missed her dinner time.
“It’s better I call Eomma, maybe she can give me news about Kwon Yuri and the accident” stated Tiffany.

The Hwang’s heiress grabbed her phone and called her mother-in-law.


Hello, Mommy- TF.
Oh, Stephanie..It’s a surprise you call me, how are you dear?-TH.
I’m fine mom. Sorry for calling you this late. We’re happy..Are you and dad safely landed in Seoul?- TF.
Aniyo, the sun sets though. Yes, your dad is in Hwang Mansion and I am at my mansion now- TH.
Good to hear, Mom may I ask you something?- TF.
What’s that Steph?- TH.
This afternoon I and Taeyeon saw news on TV. It’s about Yuri’s car accident. How’s her condition?-TF.
Ah about that, can you keep this as secret from Taeyeon? Yuri passed away and her friend is in critical condition- TH.
Oh my god, I’m sorry to hear that, mom. Should Taeyeon know about this? Her step sister is dead- TF.
No, please keep this as secret. Don’t let Taeyeon know about this or her life will be in danger. Please protect Taeyeon for now, Tiffany. Can you do that?- TH.
What in the world actually happened, mom?-TF.
It’s a long story, Steph. I’ll tell you when the time is right.. and you must be heard from your dad about our plans, right? The important thing is please don’t let Taeyen know about Yuri’s condition-TH.
If that’s the case I’ll try my best mom. Yes my dad told me about the plan about revenge towards those traitors- TF.
Thanks Stephanie –TH.


“It’s better I go to Taeyeon’s study room. She needs to eat” stated Tiffany sadly.
Tiffany walked out from their bedroom, she found her wife sat on the sofa in front of TV. The petite Kim busied herself reading her IPad. Tiffany decided to head to the kitchen and made the two simple menus for their dinner.
15 minutes later Tiffany shouted her wife’s name from the kitchen. Taeyeon turned off her IPad and headed to the kitchen.
“What’s wrong Miyoung-ah?” asked Taeyeon worriedly.
“Nothing’s wrong, let’s eat. I’ve cooked you nice foods. You locked yourself inside your study room, I am worrying about you, you know that?!” stated Tiffany sternly.
“Ah..sorry, the work stuffs called me already. I promised you I’ll bring you to do proper honeymoon once my project with Japanese investor is finished, Darling” said Taeyeon apologetically.
“Haha I know the consequence of marrying a workaholic like you, Taetae..plus you help your mom in managing her company, I really aware about that..I guess I’ll be patiently waiting for the right time. I love you, midget” stated Tiffany like a spoiled kid.
“Come here..” stated Taeyeon.
Tiffany walked closer to her wife’s spot. Taeyeon kissed her wife on the lips. The kiss was soft and passionate.
“That’s the thing I can give you for now, now let’s eat. It smells tasty. Sorry for making you worried” stated Taeyeon happily.
The two ate in peace, after Taeyeon finished her dinner she washed the dirty plates.
“Darling, can you wait for me on the living room? I have something to tell to you” stated Taeyeon carefully.
“What’s that?” asked Tiffany curiously.
“Just go to the livingroom first, I’ll wash the plates” stated Taeyeon in serious tone.
Tiffany decided to follow the instruction. she obediently walked to the living room and sat on the sofa.


5’ later taeyeon sat next to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter