Chapter 62 : The Cardiologist's Plea

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beads of sweats could be seen on Taeyeon’s temple and neck. The petite Kim tried to endure the extreme pain on her chest.
“Aaagghhaah.. jebal, not now..Joohyun-ah eoddi ga?” screamed Taeyeon in pain. The meds couldn’t help her to decrease the painful sensation. Taeyeon’s vision started to get blurry. She could see Yoona’s smiling face greeted her. Everything went white after Taeyeon returned the smile.


“Unnie.. open your eyes” screamed Joohyun emotionally.


The cardiologist tried to shake Taeyeon’s body. She tried to do the first aid to the unconscious petite Kim.
“Bogum-ah, tell Siwon to prepare the car. We have to bring Taeyeon unnie to the hospital now..PALLI” shouted Irene messily.
Bogum ran outside the bedroom and told Siwon about Irene’s command. The younger Choi instantly prepared the car and called the hospital to prepare everything.
Once the car is ready, Bogum and Siwon brought Taeyeon to the car. Irene stayed next to unconscious Taeyeon.
“Siwon oppa please drive quickly” stated Irene panic.
The PA hit the gas pedal, in 10’ the black Audi arrived at the company’s hospital. There other paramedics are ready to assist the new-hired director, the famous young cardiologist Bae Joohyun. After did some examination and test, Irene decided to do surgery towards her crush. Once Taeyeon was brought to the OR, Siwon called his noona, Choi Sooyoung. In short time, the tall best friend arrived in the hospital since she left the three to the office first.
“How’s her condition, Siwon-ah? Can you explain me what’s up with Taeng?” asked Sooyoung in shocked tone.
“Calm down, noona. I don’t know the detail, but it seems Taeyeon noona has something wrong with her heart. Dr.Bae directly runs the operation after did some examination and check-up” answered Siwon in calm tone.
“Heart? Why? How could that midget got heart disorder?” asked Sooyoung in disbelief tone.
“I also don’t know the details noona. It’s better for us to wait and pray. Dr.Bae tries to do her best to save Taeyeon noona” replied Siwon.
“Who brought her here?” asked Sooyoung.
“I together with Dr.Bae and Dr.Park” replied Siwon shortly.
“How’s her condition when you found her?” asked Sooyoung worried.
“She rested her body on the bed, alone” replied the younger Choi.
“Alone? Does Tiffany stay at home too?” asked Sooyoung.
“OH RIGHT I FORGOT ABOUT MISS HWANG, NOONA” shouted Siwon in shocked tone.
“You pabo.. how could you forget about her presence, Choi Siwon?” asked the older Choi.
“Mianhata noona. We were panic back then.. It’s better if you go to the resort and accompany Ms.Hwang. I’ll be here with Dr.Park. I’ll inform you about Taeyeon noon’s update. Don’t worry” stated Siwon apologetically.
“Is it okay if I leave you here?” asked Choi Sooyoung.
“Yes, It’s fine with me. Just don’t say anything about Taeyeon’s condition carelessly noona. Dr.Park told me that Taeyeon noona wants her condition being a secret. Plus, please remember that Miss Hwang is pregnant now” reminded Siwon softly.
“Sure. Give that to me. I’ll keep this as secret” replied Choi Sooyoung before she left the hospital.


After 7 hours of surgery.


The skies looked dark. Irene walked tiredly out from the OR. She put off her operation uniform and changed into casual outfit. After she gave instructions to the nurses, she walked to the director room. There, Siwon and Bogum are waiting for her.
“Oh..Dr.Bae, how’s Taeyeon noona’s condition?” asked Siwon impatiently.
“Thanks god. She’s in stable condition now. It’s a lucky. Taeyeon is able to make it. I don’t know what will happen to her if she couldn’t make it” answered Irene in relieved tone.
“Where is she now?” asked Bogum shortly.
“Now Taeyeon is in her room. I  have already given those nurses instructions to bring taeyeon to her room. Don’t worry I made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter