Chapter 49 : A New Page

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of flight, Taeyeon arrived in Firenze Italy. Since the sky was dark Taeyeon decided to stay a night in the hotel near the airport. Once Taeyeon came inside the booked room she directly headed to the bathroom to take shower. After the petite Kim finished her business, she laid on the soft clean bed. Taeyeon opened her phone. She changed her SIM CARD with Italian card. Taeyeon called the Choi sibling’s older member, Choi Sooyoung to inform about her arrival in the country.


Hello, who’s this? –SY
Morning Syoo, It’s me Taeng –TY
TAEYEON AH.. where have you been? –SY
Calm down, I’m in Firenze now, just arrived 30 minutes ago. When the sun rises I’ll go to mansion. How’s everything? –TY.
So where are you right now? –SY.
Hotel near the Airport, How’s Jessica’s condition?- TY.
Ah right, should I send driver to fetch you Miss Kim?- SY.
That’s good idea, Syoo… How’s Jessica doing?- TY.
Ah.. about her, It’s better if we talk about it directly- SY.
What’s wrong Syoo? TELL ME- TY.
Whoa calm down Miss Kim, your wife is perfectly fine but there is little problem- SY.
Problem? Is she okay? How about her memory? –TY.
Whoa.. one at a time Taeng..yes problem, but it’s better you rest yourself. You must be tired from trip – SY.
Yeah, thanks Syoo, you ruined my peaceful sleep by saying that we have problem- TY.
Sorry midget, please don’t worry. I’ve found a way to solve the problem. Now just sleep. The driver will fetch you at 10 AM. Be ready –SY.
Thanks Syoo, I owe you much..you’re my only best friend – TY.


Taeyeon put her phone on the table next to bed. She turned off the main lamp and pulled the blanket to cover her petite body. Because of the exhaustion, the petite Kim flew to the dreamland in quick time.
Taeyeon woke up at 8 AM. She took her shower and had her breakfast through room service. She still has 30 minutes of time before the driver arrived in the hotel. Taeyeon the TV. She was shocked when the news told about SK President’s visit to Italy. The blue house scheduled the president will have lunch meeting with Prime Minister of Italy at Tuscany tomorrow afternoon.
Taeyeon quickly grabbed her phone and dialed Choi Sooyoung’s phone number.


Hello, sup Taeng..where are you?- SY.
I’m in the hotel, the driver you sent hasn’t come yet- TY.
Syoo, I think I know the problem you told me last night- TY.
Please protect sica, it seems the blue house knew her position right now, her dad- TY
I know Taeng. Don’t worry, palli you have to come here so we can execute our plan quickly-SY.
Ok, It seems the driver already arrived in the hotel’s drop zone..I’ll call you later Syoo- TY.


Taeyeon took her luggage and headed outside after she finished the administration. The driver already waited her near the black Audi car.
“Morning Mister. Are you sent by Choi Sooyoung?” asked Taeyeon warmly.
“Yes young miss. My name is Paolo, Ms.Choi sent me..It’s better we go now” replied the driver.
The black Audi ran quickly on the quiet road. They arrived in the mansion safely. There Choi siblings and Jessica Jung already stood near the drop zone.
“Welcome back taeng’ greeted Choi Sooyoung before the tall girl hugged the midget tightly.
‘Hello Noona..how are you?” asked the younger Choi, Siwon.
“I’m good Siwon, thanks. How are you?” replied Taeyeon warmly.
A woman watched Taeyeon deeply. From her eyes it could be seen that the girl has already waited the midget’s coming. She smiled widely once the petite Kim sent her sweet smile to the standing woman. Taeyeon walked to the woman’s direction and hugged her tightly.
“I miss you so much Taengoo” muttered the girl emotionally.
Taeyeon caressed the woman’s back softly. The Choi siblings were smiling happily watched the two separated women were hugging like that.
“ehemm.. let’s come inside first” stated Choi Sooyoung teasingly.
Siwon took Taeyeon’s luggage and helped her to bring it inside.
“Welcome home madam Kim” greeted the maids politely.
Taeyeon smiled to the maids and greeted them back.
“Thankyou, keep up the good work” stated Taeyeon warmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter