Chapter 58 : The Favor

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why?” muttered Taeyeon weakly. The midget stared at Jessica’s eyes and saw those eyes were teary. 
No answer from the woman in front of Taeyeon.
“Did I make unforgiveable mistake, sica?” asked Taeyeon sad.
No answer from Jessica Jung.
“Did you hate me because I was fcking womanizer previously?” asked Taeyeon in frustrated tone.
“Did you break up with me because of my byunness?” asked Taeyeon still in the similar tone.
Jessica was staying silent. She tried her best to hold her tears.
“ANSWER ME, JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON? SHOW ME MY MISTAKES..I’LL TRY TO FIX THEM AND BE GOOD WIFE FOR YOU” stated Taeyeon emotionally.
The romantic dinner changed into heart-breaking fights.
Taeyeon grabbed her glass of wine and drank it in a shot. 
“I’m sorry that I make you too long to wait, I come to the conclusion that you’re breaking me up because I’m too slow, I’m a pabo” muttered Taeyeon in cracking tone.
“This time when I’m really ready to start everything with you, In a new clean page. After long deep thinking process, I determined myself to propose you tonight but.. what I got in return?, It seems you’ve tired of me” stated Taeyeon in broken heart.
The midget poured wine on the bottle until her glass is full of it. Then, she drank that liquid like there is no tomorrow. Jessica let the woman in front of her doing what she wants to do. Deep inside her heart, the Jung’s heart breaks into pieces.


Sorry Taengoo-yah – JS.


“Sica, please tell me why did you do this to me.. please” pleaded Taeyeon in pained expression. She tried to grab Jessica’s hands and caressed them with her small thumb.
Jessica couldn’t hold her tears anymore. The tears were streaming down on her cheeks. Her eyes were red because of the cry.


“My life is blessed with many of misfortunes… I pray to god to send me fortune this time. You know what sica, I was so happy when you stated your agreement to fly away with me. I was so happy when you told me that you’re willing to throw everything you have and ran away with me. I silently send my thanks to god, Is it "Her" the fortune send me, God?” stated Taeyeon bitter.
“But it seems. It’s an illusion. After 2 months of happy life, God tell me that Jessica Jung is just a sweet dream for Taeyeon, and Taeyeon must live her miserable life alone” added Taeyeon sad.
“At least, please let me know the reason why you did this to me..don’t let me believe those unconfirmed speculations. Can you be honest to me?. Hah..maybe it’s a punishment for me. All this time you’re never selfish.. It was me the one who always hurt you with my jerky behaviors. I will accept this, but please let me know the reason Jessica. THE ING REASON” stated Taeyeon in unstable breathes.
Taeyeon’s phone vibrated. There’s a voice recording attachment from Siwon, her PA.


From : Siwon Choi
Noona, after deep thoughts I decided to send this recording to you. You have to know about this matter, It deals with your woman, Jessica Jung.


Taeyeon pressed the play button on the attachment. The conversation between Jessica and Jung Jae Min was heard on the recording.


“So, I knew the answer of my question, Jessica Jung Sooyeon” stated Taeyeon in cold tone.
Jessica on the other side showed her huge shock.
“Did you send your man to follow me and bug my conversation?” asked Jessica still in shocked tone.
“Yes, I sent my man to follow you in secret. I did that because I was worrying about your safety. I have bad feeling when my man told me that you’re missing..I asked Siwon to tail you” answered Taeyeon in cold scary tone.
Taeyeon quickly changed her emotions from emotional into cold in very quick time.
“So, did you do that for my safety? For your sister’s safety? For your family’s safety?” asked Taeyeon in flat tone.


Jessica nodded her head weakly.


“Tch.. I’ve predicted that this kind of situation will be happened” stated Taeyeon in insulting tone.
“I wouldn’t blame you for doing that, Jessica Jung. But please put me aside from your reason list. I don’t need to be saved. Don’t try to be a hero for me. I hate to be pitied by other” said Taeyeon coldly.
Jessica’s facial expression changed into red one. Her eyes displayed endless sadness. She felt pang on her heart after she heard Taeyeon’s sentences.
“Listen to me, don’t treat me like pathetic dog that need your generosity. I can save my life, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I am willing to throw everything I have, but not my pride. Since the first time I came to this world, I already treated like . My parents threw me like , as the time went by I was saved by good people like my adopted parents, Father Jang and uncle Im and uncle Cho. At least there are good people that treat me like human. My own father wants me to die until this second. My own mother did cunning doings for her own selfishness. I also have miserable love stories. I always lose the people I love with my whole heart. Yoona she was away because she saved me. Soojung was away because she cheated behind my back. Tiffany, she was away because of her over jealousy. And now you left me because of those reasons. What can I do? Should I fight back for you? You agree to do the deal after all. I can do nothing about it. Just remember one thing, you may hurt my heart but don’t you dare to hurt my pride… Please don’t do that because of me, please do that because you want to save your dearest family. Blood is thicker than water, afterall. Blood is above love, I will understand that” stated Taeyeon in unreadable expression.
“Don’t feel too guilty. I will be okay after days of alone time. Now go, I don’t want to see your face. Just go to Seoul now before I changed my mind. Thanks for everything that you gave me. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter