Chapter 17 : The morning after

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The Next Morning.


The sunlight pierced through the window. It’s the younger Jung who woke up first. After she regained her consciousness completely, she smiled like an idiot remembered last night’s event. She flew her stare at the sleeping taeyeon. 


I can’t believe it that we’re an item now –SJ.


The younger Jung stood from the king-sized bed and headed to bathroom to do her morning routin. She covered the sleeping Taeyeon and Seohyun’s bodies with the blanket before she left for bathroom.
“Hmm.. should I make them breakfast? Let’s see what we have in the fridge first” stated Soojung happily. The girl walked to the kitchen’s direction and rummaged the refrigerator.
“Hmm.. simple American breakfast will do. I’ll make sandwiches, omelette and bacon for them. Orange juice for Tae and strawberry milk for Seo” stated Soojung to no one.
The artist busied herself in cooking the menus until she didn’t realize her new-girlfriend’s presence. The younger jung was being hugged by warm arms on her waist. The owner snuggled her face on Soojung’s crook. She greeted sweet greeting to the younger girl.
“Mmmh.. morning princess” greeted the petite Kim sweetly. She sniffed the girlfriend’s body scent.
“You smell so sweet in the morning” stated the older Kim. The older girl nibbled the exposed crook sensually.
“It’s ticklish, Oppa” replied soojung while squealing. She felt the ticklish sensation because of the sensual move.
Being a big teaser, Taeyeon smirked and continue her moves to cooking girlfriend.
“A-ah..”  moans came out from Soojung’s mouth.
“Hmm.. it seems our beautiful artist is ” teased Taeyeon playfully.
Taeyeon’s free hands rubbed Soojung’s arms slowly. The cooking girl instantly pushed away the kim’s hands.
“Let me cook first, Oppa..or the egg will be burnt, you better sit on the chair. Or else..” stated Soojung.
“Or else..what, princess?” asked Taeyeon innocently after she parted her hands.
“Or else you won’t get your morning kiss from me” threatened Soojung in cold tone.
Hearing the line, Taeyeon quickly stepped her feet to the diningtable’s direction. She sat on the chair like good kid.  She secretly watched her girlfriend in awe.


She looks beautiful in that apron- T.


15’ later, Soojung brought the cooked foods and beverages to the table.
“Where is little Seo?” asked Soojung after she put the bacon and egg on Taeyeon’s plate.
“She’s still sleeping. It seems she’s tired because of yesterday’s activity” answered Taeyeon calmly. She ate the breakfast.
“Hmm.. your cooking is good, princess. I don’t know a busy artist like you are able to cook this delicious” praised Taeyeon in delight. After she finished the egg and bacon, the petite Kim ate the sandwich.
“Hmm.. I will be happy if every morning I can eat these delicious foods” said Taeyeon happily.
“Glad if you like it, Tae.. eat this more” replied Soojung happily, the girl flashed her killer smile.
“You know what princess, It’s the best morning I’ve ever had. Eating delicious breakfast with a beautiful girl in front of me..” stated Taeyeon sweetly.
“You and your sweet mouth, Tae.. haha” replied Soojung happily.
“Ah what’s our plan for Today?” asked Soojung after she swallowed her egg and bacon.
“I’ll bring us to Udo Lighthouse Park..I bet you’ll like the place princess” answered Taeyeon calmly.
“They hold festival there for3 days until april 13th” added Taeyeon.
“Oh.. right. Speaking of april 13th, my unnie will be here on that day. Can you drive me to her hotel?” asked Soojung.
“Oh Really?? Sure princess. Where’s her hotel? I’ll bring Seo too since there’s no one in this house.
“She has not replied my message yet. Later I’ll tell you the location once unnie texted me” replied Soojung. 
A minute later her phone vibrated. A text notification was displayed on the screen.


From : Jessica Unnie.
Baby Jung How’s your holiday? I want to tell you that I’ll stay at Haevichi hotel & Resort Jeju. My plane will be arrived at 2 PM in the afternoon. 


After Soojung read the message, she told her girlfriend about the update.
“Oh, Tae..unnie just texted me, she will be staying at Haevichi hotel and resort Jeju. Do you know that place?” asked Soojung.
“Ah.. I see, it’s near Udo light house park to be honest. I am surely can drive you there, princess” answered Taeyeon calmly.
“Well, Thank you so much..but is that ok if you accompany me to meet my unnie?” as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter