Chapter 40 : Between Two Choices

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi siblings were flying to Korea together with Kim Taeyeon. They used The Choi private plane. After hours of flight from Bordeaux, the plane landed safely in Incheon Airport. The three directly went to Taeyeon’s old flat that no one knew. The three conducted meeting with Lee Dong Hae and Choi Min Ho too. Taeyeon told the details. Everyone understood about their duties. Tomorrow is the execution day. The staffs already prepared the ambulance that will be used by Jessica, the plane also was prepared. They will fly to Bologna before they headed to Taeyeon’s secret mansion in Tuscany.
“Everything is ready, please God help us” stated Taeyeon before she went to bed.


The Next Day.


It was 8 AM. The Kwon Yuri’s funeral was held at 9 AM. All security agents that hired by Jung Jae Min were focused on the cemetery. There were 2 teams who protected the daughter, Jessica. It’s very easy to be handled by well-trained ex agent like Choi Siblings, Taeyeon and Minho. They cleared the protection and turned off all CCTV in few minutes. It was Taeyeon the one who entered the room. Jessica laid her body weakly on the bed. The Jung’s heiress just had her breakfast. Taeyeon entered the room together with Choi Minho and Lee Dong Hae.
Jessica widened her eyes in disbelief manner once she spotted her love’s presence. She repeatedly rubbed her eyes to ensure her vision didn’t deceive her.
“Is that you, Taengoo?” asked Jessica in shocked.
“Yes, it’s me, Sica..” Taeyeon watched Jessica deeply.
“Dr.Lee please help me this time, I owe you a big favor” said Taeyeon calmly.
“Sica, please listen to me..now I need you to follow me..Minho please help me to pull the stretcher. Please call Siwon to prepare the ambulance in the back door. Make sure that no one notices our presence” added Taeyeon.
Jessica obediently followed Taeyeon’s instruction. The Jung’s daughter felt like a dream, her long-time crush comes to pick her and bring her to mysterious place after some times.
Jessica was brought to the prepared ambulance successfully by Lee Dong Hae. Choi Siwon drove the ambulance in fast speed, his sibling Choi Sooyoung sat next to the driver.
“Hello Miss Jung, I’m Choi Sooyoung and next to me is my brother, Choi Siwon. We’re Taeyeon’s friends. Don’t worry we will arrive in Airport 15’ later. Taeyeon tailed us using her motorbike together with Choi Minho” stated Sooyoung warmly.
“Miss Choi, may I ask you something, where will we go?” asked Jessica curiously.
“Well we will leave this country. Taeyeon will bring you to her secret place. She told me that it’s for your safety..Don’t worry, later you can ask about it to Taeyeon directly” answered Choi Sooyoung.
The Ambulance arrived in the airport, when Choi Siwon parked the ambulance, Choi Sooyoung pulled the wheel chair to the plane. There, Taeyeon already waited the Jung’s oldest daughter in the plane’s entrance door.
“Siwon, let’s go..Palli..we have no time” stated Choi Sooyoung before she closed the plane’s door.


Jessica sat next to Taeyeon on the executive cabin. The Choi sibling left the two so that they have their private time.
“Hello Sica, sorry I didn’t greet you properly” started Taeyeon apologetically.
“No, it’s fine” replied the other girl shortly.
Taeyeon stared deeply at the older Jung. There were many bruises on the beautiful face, the band aid on the other parts Taeyeon felt heartbroken after seeing those views. The petite Kim was silent for few minutes before Jessica broke the awkward situation.
“Anyway, mind to tell me where are we going, Taengoo? I’ve asked Ms.Choi but they said you will explain to me directly” stated Jessica calmly.
“Ah..about that, don’t worry. We will fly to a place where no one know about us, the people from Korea will never find us. I will bring you to my mansion in Tuscany, Italy. There, I’ll treat you until you regain your health back, until you regain your lost memories. I’m really happy you are remembering me after the huge car accident” answered Taeyeon calmly. She grabbed Jessica’s hand to calm the other girl. Her movement successfully made the Jung’s heiress felt comfortable and safe. The facial expression told that.
“Yeah everything is confusing me, that d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter