Chapter 35 : The Surprise

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon stared at Soojung deeply. Her tears were nearly dropped. The younger girl watched the sitting girl with mixed emotion.
“S-Soojung..” stated Taeyeon weakly.
“H-how are you?” added the petite Kim.
No answer. The silence was so deafening. Soojung walked to Taeyeon’s spot. The Jung’s youngest daughter hugged the petite body instantly. She tried to close the gap between them. Later, soft sobs could be heard on the quiet park. The soft sobs changed into harder one. The hugged girl encircled her arms to the younger’s back. The soft hands caressed the back in soothing manner.
Minutes has passed, The two girl tried to calm their emotions. It’s the Jung’s youngest daughter who started the chat after the hug.
“What happened to you, Oppa?” asked Soojung in sad tone.
“Aha.. aniya, just a little incident” lied Taeyeon. She laughed lightly.
“Don’t lie to me” replied Soojung still in the same tone.
“It’s just a little accident, because I was so careless..don’t worry, Soojungie” answered Taeyeon in calm tone.
“I knew everything, Oppa. The nurses talked about you this morning.. Why?” stated Soojung sadly.
Taeyeon stared at Soojung’s tearful face. She softly wiped the tears with the wrapped hand. Soojung’s cheeks felt the ticklish sensation because the bandage rubbed her soft cheeks.
“Don’t cry. You look ugly when you’re crying, gongjunim. I’m okay now” teased Taeyeon playfully.
“And I want to ask something to you” said Taeyeon calmly.
“Why did you hurt yourself like that?” asked Taeyeon worriedly.
No answer from the youngest Jung.
Taeyeon stared at her eyes deeply, waiting for the answer of her question.
The youngest Jung took a deep breath. After her emotion calmed down she tried to answer the petite Kim.
“I hurt myself because my heart hurt oppa. I can’t lose you. I can't live without you” answered the youngest Jung.
Taeyeon remained silent. She watched the girl next to her sad. A guilt slowly felt on her chest.
“Mianhata Soojungie.. I just couldn’t stand seeing you with her did that, you know I was hurt too at that time. I felt hurt when I saw her lips landed on yours like that. I loved you too much, that’s why I let you went back to her. I saw your happy face when that rapper girl kissed you, I felt pain on my chest at that time, I felt weak on my knees. I wanted to give you surprised but you gave me first that night…” stated Taeyeon emotionally.
“I’m sorry, Tae oppa…I’m sorry.. I wasn’t on my right state of mind. She seduced me, If our concert success she wanted a gift from me. I don’t know that she will brought me to the vacant room and kissed me like that.. I….I” stated Soojung breathlessly.
“Enough Soojungie..Enough” stated Taeyeon sadly.
“Let the past be a past.. and now.. I want to beg you, please live your life well and be happy. I didn’t deserve you, you deserve a better person than me. Please don’t do stupid thing like cutting yourself again, please don’t do that. Please don’t make your sister, your father and your mom sad. Please forgive me because I cannot be a good girlfriend for you, you may go back to your ex or agree on the engagement with CEO Kim’s son, I hope you’re happy in the future” closed Taeyeon.
The petite Kim took her phone and dialed Seolhyun’s number. In a minute, the called girl walked to Taeyeon’s spot. The atmosphere felt so heavy and awkward.
“Unnie.. what---“ Seolhyun’s line was cut.
“Please bring me back to my room, I’m tired” stated Taeyeon flatly.
Seolhyun obediently granted Taeyeon’s request. Soojung sadly watched Taeyeon left her.


The youngest Jung sat on the wooden bench after Taeyeon’s leaving. Clacking sounds could be heard.
“Hello, Soojung-ssi” greeted the feminine voice.
The girl directed her head to the source of the voice.
“Y-ye.. M-Mrs. Kim Tae Hee” stated the youngest Jung in shocked tone.
“I’ve heard everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter