Chapter 34 : The Garden Encounter

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me, girlfriend???” asked Tiffany in shocked tone.
Seolhyun just nodded her head calmly.
“As far as I know, Taeyeon is single now..she just broke up with her girlfriend yesterday” stated Tiffany coldly.
“Well, how should I explain this.. Taeyeon unnie and I are good girlfriends, I mean in platonic way, not a romantic one..” stated Seolhyun carefully.
“Aaah.. so you’re just her friend, her girl-friend.. I thought you’re her secret mistress or something” replied Tiffany in relieved tone.
“Haha, no.. I never have that kind of feeling to my unnie, Tiffany ssi. Taeyeon unnie is like my own big sister though. Then how’s her condition? I mean how’s the chronology? As far as I know, unnie told me that she has business with her friend and wouldn’t come home last night. But when I tried to reach her this morning, you picked the call and told me that she is in SNUH” said Seolhyun.
“Well, your unnie had a single accident, because of heavy rain and over speeding. The operation finished at 2 AM and now she hasn’t gained her consciousness” replied Tiffany in sad tone.
“What? Her bad habit is still the same, over speeding..that midget is really something” snapped Seolhyun.
“Anyway Tiffany ssi, did you stay here all night? You looked so tired.. have you had your breakfast?” asked Seolhyun politely.
“Yes I stayed here since Taeyeon was brought to the OR. No, I haven’t had my breakfast. How about you?” asked Tiffany.
“Well as soon as you told me about unnie’s condition I rushed here. It’s better we go grab something to eat” answered Seolhyun.
The two headed to the hospital’s cafeteria and grabbed something to eat.
“So, what’s your relationship with unnie, Tiffany ssi?” asked Seolhyun.
“Well, she was my bodyguard and after she resigned, we’re becoming friends until now” answer Tiffany firmly.
“Ah I see..” replied Seolhyun shortly.
“And how about you, Seolhyun ssi?” asked Tiffany after she ate her sandwich.
“I knew her when I studied in US. My friend, Yoona was her boss. The three of us are good friends. We often spent time together, but since Yoona’s death, unnie back to Korea and I barely never contacting her until yesterday” answered Seolhyun.
“So, you know uncle Im Joo Hwan?” asked Tiffany surprised.
“Yes, uncle Joo Hwan told me that during my stay in Korea I can stay at unnie’s place” replied Seolhyun softly.
“How did you know about uncle Joo hwan, tiffany ssi?” asked Seolhyun curiously.
“Well uncle Joo Hwan is my dad’s friend. So you’re not staying in Korea?” asked Tiffany.
“Yes, I stay in New Zealand with my mom. She’s now in Korea to visit her daughter. The Jungs” answered Seolhyun.
“The Jungs? But your first name is Kim?” asked Tiffany in confused expression.
“Well, I was adopted by my current mom” stated Seolhyun shortly.
“Oh I see… The Jungs as in Jung Jae Min’s family?” asked Tiffany curiously.
“Yes, my current mom was uncle Jae Min’s wife” replied Seolhyun.
“Oh my god, the world is so small, eh” stated Tiffany surprised.
“What? Did you know my mom?” asked Seolhyun.
“Of course. The oldest daughter of the Jung family was my ex, and for your information Taeyeon got accident when she wanted to meet her ex, Jung Soojung the youngest daughter of Jung Jae Min” replied Tiffany clearly.
“What?? So, the Soojung my mom met yesterday afternoon was unnie’s ex?” asked Seolhyun surprised.
“Yes. Soojung is your unnie’s ex. And because of her your unnie got an accident” stated Tiffany in slight angry tone.
“Oh my god..poor my unnie.. My mom said that Soojung was brought to hospital, to SNUH. And she quickly headed to this hospital also” stated Seolhyun sad.
“Well yeah, poor your unnie..Ah it seems we better to head back to ICU now, in case we have good news today” stated Tiffany.
The two girls headed to the ICU. Minutes later the nurse walked out from the room and searched Taeyeon’s relative.
“Is there Ms. Kim Taeyeon’s relative?” asked the nurse.
“Yes..I am” replied Tiffany quickly. Seolhyun stood next to Tiffany’s spot.
“Your relative is awake now miss. The doctor checks her condition. We will move her to the regular room to be treated after this. You need to go to the administration section” explained the nurse.
“Okay nurse. Thank you” stated Tiffany in delight.
“Seolhyun, can you accompany Taeyeon when I go to the administration section?” asked Tiffany.
“Sure, I’ll be with her here” replied Seolhyun happily.
10 minutes later, Tiffany ran to the ICU and informed the nurse. Taeyeon was brought to the VVIP room that has been resereved by the Hwang’s heiress.


Inside the VVIP Room.


“Hello, Midget I’m glad you’re back” greeted Tiffany as soon as she stepped her feet inside the room.
“Ah..Miyoung-ah.. why I’m here? And Seol-a why are you here too?” asked Taeyeon confusedly.
“It’s a long story, Kim. You better get some rest. I’ll tell you about the detail later” answered Tiffany.
“H-how about Sooj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter