Chapter 7 : Another Threat

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon arrived at The Hwang's mansion. Before she parked her motorbike in the parking lot, Choi Minho already stood in front of the drop zone. The younger junior gave Taeyeon a secret sign..the expression clearly said "You're a dead meat, Noona".
Taeyeon quickly parked her blue motorbike in the parking lot and put her helmet and jacket on the saddle. The petite girl walked to Minho's direction quickly.


"Noona, where were you? Miss Hwang is furious looking for you" stated worried Minho.
"Long story Minho, I'll tell you later. Now, where's Miss Hwang?" asked Taeyeon.
"She's in the backyard. This morning the atmosphere was scary. She threw her tantrum without reason..It's better you show up" said Minho still in worry tone.
"Ok, Thanks Minho" replied the petite Kim calmly.
"Goodluck Noona.." cheered Minho nervously.
Taeyeon walked inside the mansion, she paced her steps to the backyard direction.

She fixed her black suits. She smelled her coat.
Nice, fortunately Jessica gave me her parfume before we went to her office- T.

Slowly, Taeyeon's steps were closer to where Tiffany sat.


"GO AWAY, BRING ME OTHER STRAWBERRY MILK. IT TASTES TOO SWEET" snapped Tiffany angrily.


The poor maid stepped her feet weakly, she never saw her master threw her tantrum like this. Taeyeon silently told the maid to give her the glass.
"Let me take care of this, Ahjumma..you may go to the kitchen..the taste is fine, right?" whispered Taeyeon slowly.
"Yes, Taeyeon. It's like the usual. Thank you" replied the maid in low voice.
Taeyeon slowly stepped her feet to Tiffany's direction. The petite Kim greeted the master first. The atmosphere felt so awkward.
"Good Morning Miss Hwang" stated Taeyeon calmly.
Tiffany stared at the voice owner's direction. Her facial expression was unreadable but the anger clearly displayed on the eyes. Taeyeon put the tray on the table.
"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday. Something very urgent came" added Taeyeon still in calm tone. The thick atmosphere can be felt on the greenish backyard.
"….." no response from the heiress. Tiffany just stared at Taeyeon's eyes deeply. If stares can kill people, Taeyeon maybe now is resting in peace up there. The angry tiffany was no joke.
"I'm really sorry, Miss Hwang. I will accept everything you gave to me as punishment, since I broke the rule" stated Taeyeon.
"But please drink this milk first before it gets cold" added Taeyeon. She handed the glass to Tiffany. Their gap was very close. Tiffany's nose smelt very familiar scent. She smelt Fresh sugar lemon mixed by Jeanne Lanvin's perfume from the petite Kim's body.


No, It can't be…Her body scent smelt familiar..-TF.


Tiffany's facial expression changed into softer but sad one. The girl received the glass and drank the pinky liquid slowly. Once she finished, she put the glass on the table.
"Sit" stated Tiffany still in cold tone.
The bodyguard obeyed the master's command. She sat in front of the master's. They were staring at each other's face. Tiffany took a deep breath before continued the talk.
"Where were you last night?" asked Tiffany in cold tone and icy expression.
"I was at my friend's house" replied Taeyeon nervously.
"Where?" continued Tiffany. She stared at Taeyeon's direction.
"…" Taeyeon kept silent.
"Answer me Kim Taeyeon..where is your friend's house?" stated Tiffany in scary tone.
"G-Gangnam" stuttered Taeyeon.
! Why i stuttered-T.
"Answer me honestly" said tiffany shortly.
"I was at my friend's house. Her house is in Gangnam. She was sick last night. She has no one in her house" answered Taeyeon completely.
Well, Jessica was literally sick last night, and she lives by herself in the lavish house-T.
"Why you didn't answer my call nor replied my messages?" asked Tiffany angrily.
"I'm really sorry, Miss Hwang. After I texted Minho last night my phone died" answered Taeyeon in guilty expression.
"…." Tiffany stared at Taeyeon's eyes deeply. The Hwang's heiress sighed loudly.
"Well if that's the case, I'll try to accept your apology. Next time don't be like this anymore. You work for me, so let me know your whereabouts. Remember my dad assigned you to be my 24/7 personal bodyguard…about the punishment let me think that later. Now, I want you to go with me today. Get the car ready" stated Tiffany coldly.
"Thank you Miss Hwang" replied the petite Kim gratefully.
With that, Taeyeon left the heiress to prepare the car. Once the car is ready, the bodyguard informed her master. The two now were sitting inside the black mercedez.
"Drive me to the office" commanded Tiffany shortly. The heiress sat on the back seat, her aura looked so cold like ice. During the drive, no one spoke. The atmosphere was so awkward.
"Excuse me Miss Hwang, we've arrived at the office" stated Taeyeon politely. She stood in fixed manner near the car door.
Tiffany walked inside the office, the valet boy parked the car in the parking lot. The petite bodyguard walked beside the heiress. The passing staffs were bowing down their bodies when Tiffany passed the lobby.
"I have to attend the introductory meeting with the board of directors. Wait me outside the meeting room" said Tiffany once they stepped inside the private elevator.
"Yes, Miss Hwang" stated Taeyeon politely.
The two walked to the exclusive meeting room once they stepped out the elevator. Taeyeon opened the door for the heiress. The people inside the room were standing in order to greet the new CEO, Tiffany Hwang.
Taeyeon pulled the prepared chair for Tiffany. The heiress sat on it like a lady. Taeyeon walked outside the room. She stood there for 30 minutes.


30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter