Chapter 23 : The older sister's visit

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kai, Soojung and Taeyeon showed shocked expression on their face. It’s Soojung who showed the reaction first,
“Excuse me Uncle Kim, I think It’s too early to talk about engagement stuffs. I and Kai are barely met. Plus, please focus on the race first. We can talk about the engagement stuff later after the race..maybe?” stated Soojung as calm as possible.
“Well, what Soojung said was true Dad, uncle Jung..we barely met” supported Kai.
“Well if that’s the case, since Kai and Soojung are here..is it good for them to know each other deeper? You’re single right?” replied Jung Jae Min happily.
“Nice Idea, Jung” stated Kim Young Min.
“Well, Soojung is nice girl. Mom liked her already, Jong In-ah” supported Mrs. Kim.
Taeyeon watched the people silently, she hid her feeling behind her poker face.
Soojung stared at her girlfriend’s direction nervously.
“Oh Erika sorry for ignoring you, here meet Mrs. Jung, CEO Young Min’s wife and her son, Kim Jong In..” introduced Jung Jae Min.
Taeyeon flashed her famous fake smile and bowed her body politely.
“Nice to meet you Mrs.Jung” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Erika here will be special staff to win the race, She’s genius” stated Kim Young Min.
“Oh, nice..” replied Mrs.Jung warmly.
“Thank you Mr.and Mrs.Jung” replied Taeyeon politely.


After they finished the meeting, Mr.Jung headed to his mansion and Taeyeon drove home with Soojung.
The tension inside the car was awkward.
“Soojung, may I ask you something?” asked Taeyeon.
“What is that, oppa?” replied Soojung nervously.
“Well, it’s about our relationship..” stated Taeyeon carefully.
“Go on” replied the other girl shortly.
“What if your dad against our relationship, since I knew when we had our dinner at the mansion he told me that he against same- relationship plus your dad has plan to engage you with CEO Kim’s son.. what’s your choice? Me or your dad?” asked Taeyeon.
“…” no answer from the youngest Jung.
“What’s your answer, Soojungie?” repeated Taeyeon.
“Oppa, can we talk about the other stuff..I can’t think about that now” replied Soojung coldly.
“If it’s the answer, take your time then. Please remember that I will always trust you, Soojungie..please put on your mind that I love you” closed Taeyeon.


The rest of the drive to Taeyeon’s place was awkward and encircled by deafening silence.
Being tired both mentally and physically made taeyeon straight to bed once she finished her night shower. In few minutes the petite Kim already off to the slumber land left the girlfriend alone.
After Taeyeon finished in using the toilet, the other girl directly washed herself up. Minutes later the younger girl already wrapped her well-built body on Taeyeon’s oversized T-shirt. The younger girl walked to the bed and silently watched the sleeping girlfriend.
“I’m sorry for my cold treatments today, I just can’t think straight. It’s so sudden but believe me that you’ll always be my choice..I just not ready yet to expose our relationship. I don’t want you to get same treatment as amber from my dad..and you’ll leave me at the end. I don’t want the thing repeated” whispered Soojung softly. The youngest Jung kissed Taeyeon’s forehead while her tears were streaming down on her cheeks.


FLASHBACK


After Soojung got accepted by SM, Soojung’s dad allowed her youngest daughter to join the agency. He knew that his youngest daughter has no interest in managing the company. Fortunately, Jung Jae Min still has Jessica as his successor. Being an artist is Soojung’s dream since she was little girl, her dad just wanted to grant his daughter’s dream.
At first, everything ran smoothly. Soojung has many projects to be done together with her group. She did tour both domestic and international. In a short time, the youngest Jung gained the fame as rising star. Thanks to her talent and perfect look. As an artist, it’s been her obligation to spend her life in dorm. Because of the packed schedule, Soojung barely visited her unnie, Jessica. The girl spent her time mostly with the members. One of the members that’s she closed to was Amber, the group’s rapper. Amber treated Soojung good, being the members who ever spent the time in the US made the two easily connected. The two often spent free time together when they had the off days. The regular friendship grew into something more. At first everyone noticed it as fan service only. Without people realized, the two secretly dating. After months of going out, their secret relationship was discovered by paparazzi.  It was the night during their group’s break, Amber and Soojung decided to enjoy their free time by having dinner outside. Amber drove the car. After they finished the business, the two never knew that they were stalked by paparazzi. The two carelessly spent their intimate time, they made out inside Amber’s car and at the end the paparazzi snapped the two with his camera. Korea Showbiz was shocked by the news. At the end the two stated that they were dating. Since then, the news about Amber and Soojung were highly anticipated by the society. Jung Jae Min heard the news. He was furious. At the end, Soojung’s dad commanded his secret agent to do investigation towards Amber. Without Soojung’s realized, Jung Jae Min made deal with Amber. If the rapper wanted her career, she must left Soojung. Amber agreed on the offer. Her career was shining. The girl got many offers, Jung Jae Min is possible to do everything. At the end, Amber cheated on Soojung with another artist, Ellin. The two had big fight and ended their relationship.


FLASHBACK END.


At the end, Soojung slept next to Taeyeon with many things run inside her mind.


The Next Day.


Soojung’s phone vibrated. The cooking girl grabbed her phone, there were messages from Her Manager and Jessica. She checked the message.


From : Manager Oppa.
Hello Krystal, how’s your holiday? I hope it’s good. I just want to remind you that tonight you have to go back to the dorm since your vacation period is over. We will start our new project. I’m sure you’ve fixed your conflict with Amber, since she arrived in Seoul days ago with bright mood..that’s good. Ah, president Lee wants to meet you guys tomorrow at 10 AM. Be on time. See You later.


In a flash, Soojung replied the text,


To: Manager Oppa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter