Chapter 54 : The First Day in The New Place

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four people drove to the harbor after the driver fetched them. The driving to the harbor felt so peaceful. Siwon sat on the front seat. he shared some chats with the driver. Choi Sooyoung looked so bored and sulking her face because she has no one to talk, meanwhile the back seats were occupied by new couple that just had their reconciliation times ago. Taeyeon and Jessica were busy teasing each other. It was Taeyeon, the one who repeatedly sent cheesy talks and new lover.
“Stop your cheesy lines, Taengoo..I can’t stand it..the other may hear us” whispered Jessica in the midget’s ears.
“Haha, let them be. It’s my revenge to Choi Sooyoung” stated Taeyeon while smirking naughtily.


Yah..stop your cheesiness you prick midget – SY.


“Look, Sooyoung ears changed into reddish color” Whispered Taeyeon, the midget naughtily.
Jessica slapped Taeyeon’s midget lightly.
“Aaaw” lied Taeyeon in oh so pained expression.
“Aaah.. appo. Don’t do that honey” pleaded Taeyeon in her irresistible cute expression. She pouted her lips like a kid.
“Yah, Midget.. can you behave normally? You made me want to vomit after heard oh not so cute aegyeo” snapped Sooyoung annoyed.
“Haha don’t want to. Honey sooyoung is insulting me, you have to give her punch” pleaded Taeyeon cutely.
“Heol” sighed Sooyoung.
The rest of driving to harbor was silent. The four arrived at the harbor, after they loaded their luggage they headed to the resort in Misool Island. During the journey to the island the four looked so mesmerized after they saw the beautiful sceneries provided by Raja Ampat. Siwon busied himself in taking photo with his camera, Sooyoung busied herself in enjoying the scenery. She forgot her annoyance. Meanwhile the new couple were enjoying the beautiful views in each other arms.
“You know what sica, I am so completely happy right now” stated Taeyeon softly.
“Why?” asked Jessica curiously.
“Because God gives me this precious chance. After problem I faced in my past, today he gives me a new day to be started. It’s more complete because I have you in my arm. I have 2 faithful friends who are willing to support us” answered Taeyeon.
“I see, let’s stop talking and enjoy the moment” stated Jessica.


After 30’ of speedboat riding, the people arrived in the resort. There they were greeted by the workers in high hospitality. At first, the four had their lunch that has been prepared by the staffs before they headed to the prepared building.
“Ah siwon-ah, cancel the new roon request. Jessica will share bedroom with me, Thanks for the help” stated Taeyeon happily.
“It’s not a problem, noona. I’ll take care of that matter. Be happy and enjoy your moment with your lovable woman” teased Siwon.
“sure from now on I’ll make her happy and live my life well. We have many exotic places to be explored, right?” asked Taeyeon.
“Sure. For the first months let’s explore this island before you take over the company” responded Siwon politely.
“Haha playing before working, nice idea..well then, I’ll go to my room. Jessica is waiting for me there, I don’t want her to throw her tantrum on me” excused Taeyeon.


Taeyeon headed to the prepared resort, she walked to the bedroom area and saw no one, the petite Kim walked out from the bedroom and strolled around the resort.
“Whoa.. this place really has best view, I’m sure I’ll be glad staying here for a long time. I wonder where is sica now?!” muttered Taeyeon to herself. 
When the midget turned her body back she saw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter