Chapter 37 : What????

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany already brought her luggage to the hospital. She picked the petite Kim in the hospital. At the end the two headed to Paris by using Kim Tae Hee’s private jet. The two went to Paris silently, no news, no camera blitz. The childhood friends smartly hid their appearance from others. There was another feminine figure stood behind the concrete pillar on the waiting room.
“Have a safe flight, Taengoo..come back soon, I’ll be waiting” stated the girl to the light air.
The girl shed her tears with baby blue handkerchief. It’s Taeyeon’s handkerchief. The girl gripped tightly the handkerchief until it crumpled. Her sobs were getting louder as soon as the two bodies left the room and headed to the prepared jet plane.
“Please come inside, we will go in 5 minutes Miss Kim and Miss Hwang” greeted the attendant politely.


2 Years later.


Taeyeon completely recovered her disorder from the accident. The petite Kim gained her sense of taste back after routin therapy and medications. The girl now lives together with her childhood friend slash her ex-boss, Tiffany Hwang. It’s been 2 years the two girls live under the same roof. The two decided to stay in Paris instead of back to Seoul. Tiffany handles the Hwang’s company from Paris. the Hwang family moved the office from Seoul to Paris. On the other side, their relationship also grew deeper and more than casual friends. After Soojung’s incident, at first Taeyeon felt afraid to start a new relationship-a romantic one but because of Tiffany’s efforts in chasing her, slow but sure Taeyeon’s heart melted and decided to accept Tiffany’s request. At first the two felt the awkwardness but the time helped them. Tiffany loves Taeyeon with her whole heart. The Hwang’s possessiveness is no joke. Taeyeon on the other side tries to be a good girlfriend for Tiffany. The petite Kim endured the possessiveness of the girlfriend so well.


Taeyeon now handles the Kim’s company in security field. The petite girl helps her mom to build the security agency in International level. The center office is located in Paris, the town where she and her girlfriend are residing. The work stuffs made the two lost their time together recently. Taeyeon and Tiffany were often to come home late and only shared their intimacy on bed. No make out just simple kisses on the forehead. 
Because of that, Taeyeon has a plan to bring her girlfriend out on the weekend. you may say it’s a date after long time. The petite director asked advice to her best friend Kim Seolhyun. Yes, Seolhyun is the best supporter on Taeyeon and Tiffany’s romantic relationship.


Seol-a can we meet up? My mother said you’re in Paris for your painting exhibition- TY.
Hello unnie, it’s been long time..Yeah, I’ve been in Paris for 3 days. Sorry I haven’t met you, the preparation tired me out-SH.
Nah, it’s fine. I’m busy with work though. Text me your free schedule. I’ll go to your place- TY.
Sure, anything happened unnie?-SH.
Well um.. I need your help, It’s about tiffany though-TY.
Tiffany? What’s wrong with her, unnie?-SH.
Let’s meet up. It’s better to talk about it directly rather than through phone-TY.
Okay, It seems tonight will be fine. I’ll see you after my meeting with Blanc eclare’s director in my hotel- SH.
Okay, cool..See you later Seol-a-TY.


After Taeyeon ended the call, she continued her work.


“I have to finish this first before I meet Seolhyun…” stated Taeyeon tiredly.
Taeyeon focused her thoughts on the pile of works and reports. The phone vibrated, The mom’s name was on the display. Taeyeon fastly picked the phone and answered the call.


Hello, auntie.-TY.
Ah hi Taeyeon honey, are you busy?- TH.
Well I’m almost done with my works, auntie-TY.
That’s good. Uncle Hwang and I are having meeting now, and we will visit you to Paris. Make sure you cleared your schedule. Hwang Junsu already called Tiffany- TH.
Oh Really? That’s good to hear, auntie..It seems there is an important thing to be discussed, Isn’t it?-TY.
Yes, you’re smart as usual..we want to talk something to both of you..Anyway how’s work?- TH.
I feel something fishy, auntie. And about work, everything is good. I busy myself on those reports and deals. Our company here is getting bigger- TY.
That’s good though..Anyway don’t make yourself too work hard, don’t forget to eat, rest and date. You’re no longer single,Taeyeon- TH.
Haha, alright captain. I’ll do that for sure..Ah about the date, since I and Tiffany are busy with each other’s work we are rarely go to a date- TY.
How’s Korea, auntie? I heard Mr. Jung won the election and his company is safe from bankruptcy- TY.
Yeah, he’s our president now. Yes, his company is stable now- TH.


“Thanks god, Jessica and Soojung’s life is safe” muttered Taeyeon inside her heart silently.


Hello, Taeyeon it seems I have to end the call..My secretary needs me to sign some papers, see you later.-TH.
See you auntie, Take care-TY.


Taeyeon put the phone on the table, the midget leaned her Back on the soft chair. The petite Kim closed her eyes for few seconds. She took a deep breath before she opened her eyes and continued her work.
After she finished her last paper, Taeyeon saw the sunset through her window, she pierced her eyes because of the light.


I wonder how’s the Jung sister’s life now? Does Soojung marry CEO Kim’s son? How about Jessica? Ah.. I hope they are having a good life-TY.


After the petite Kim back from her daydream, she watched her wristwatch.
“Ah I have few hours to get ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter