Chapter 38 : Andwae....

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WE WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE” stated Tae Hee calmly.
“W-What?” stated Tiffany in shocked tone.
Taeyeon widened her eyes, the shocked expression was clearly displayed on her face.
Seolhyun directed her stare at Junsu and Tae Hee.
“Yes, Taeyeon we want you to marry Miyoung” stated Junsu happily.
“D-dad, why so sudden?” asked Tiffany, she tried to hide her shock.
“No, I think it’s not so sudden steph. You guys already dated for 2 years, plus you were good friends previously. I think Taeyeon here will be able to protect you. It’s been proven years ago when she gave her life to protect you from that horvejkul’s son, right Taeyeon-ah?” stated Junsu. The dad directed his eyes to the daughter-in-law soon to be.
Taeyeon remained silent.
Tae Hee watched her daughter nervously. she anticipated the response from the midget.
Seolhyun also saw Taeyeon with nervous expression.
“Tae, what’s your answer?” asked Junsu.
No response from Taeyeon, the midget stared at Tiffany’s eyes deeply.
The Hwang’s heiress did the same thing to her girlfriend.
Minutes later, Taeyeon cleared before uttered her answer.
“Ehm, okay I know you guys are waiting for my answer but first please allow me to ask Miyoung…so Hwang Miyoung, will you marry me?” asked Taeyeon straightforwardly.
No response from Tiffany. The silence was so deafening.
“Well…it’s difficult decision. I’ve dated you for 2 years, we knew each other for long time. Today our parents asked us to get married. It sounds so quick and to tell you the truth I am so shocked. Every couple’s goal in relationship is to stay together until the death separates the two. The same thing also applies to me. I want to spend my life with the one who I love the most. I want to spend my life with the one who understand me inside out, the one who is willing to receive me, Tiffany Hwang fully and wholeheartedly. And I think I have found who is the one. Dad, I want to answer your request, I’ve found the one since long time ago. My heart says that the girl next to me is the one who already prepared by God. I know life won’t go easy to us, I know her past, I know her background but it’s not a problem for me since I will live the present and future with her. So, my answer is yes, I will. I accept the marriage” answered Tiffany emotionally. The tears were dropping from The Hwang’s heiress.
Taeyeon felt her world stopped for a second. She stared at her girlfriend’s eyes deeply, her heart raced quickly. The next thing she do was hugged the girl next to her tightly. She cried happily.
Tae Hee, Junsu and Seolhyun smiled widely. Tae Hee wiped the tears softly.
After everyone calmed their emotion, it was Tae Hee the one who broke the silence.
“So, Junsu I am so happy. Finally, We will be in laws..finally Taeyeon found her happiness” stated Tae Hee joyfully.
“Yes you’re right. I am trusting my daughter to yours, Tae Hee. I knew since the beginning, It’s Kim Taeyeon the one who successfully tamed the spoiled and bratty daughter, Tiffany. I’m sure that Tiffany’s mom is happy up there seeing her daughter found her love” said Junsu emotionally.
“Don’t worry Mr.Hwang, I will protect your daughter with all my life. I will love her until the end of my life” stated Taeyeon clearly.
Tiffany smiled after the girl heard Taeyeon’s answer.
“Congratulations, unnie. Anyway, you better love Tiffany unnie. Don’t you dare to hurt her or make her cry or I will punch you to death” stated Seolhyun.
“Ohoo..Don’t worry Seol-a..I will be good wife to Tiffany, I promise” replied Taeyeon calmly.
“We trust you Taeyeon-ah” stated Tae Hee.
“But auntie, may I ask you a question?” said Taeyeon.
“Sure, go ahead” replied the mom.
“Why do you ask us to get married?” asked Taeyeon innocently.
“You know, Taeyeon-ah I think it’s the time. I saw that you found her happiness since you live together with Stephanie. I saw that Stephanie loves you so much. I want the best for you, you know I am getting older, I want you to give me grandchildren, the Kim needs it’s successor. Tiffany is the best candidate, she loves you, and I believe that you’ll be happy with her. Junsu is my good friend. it’s like dream come true that his daughter can be my in law” answered Tae Hee happily.
“Okay, mother I’ll be good daughter and grants your wish. I’ll marry Stephanie Hwang, I will be good wife for her. Don’t worry uncle Junsu you have my words. I’ll protect your daughter, I’ll love her. I’ll make her happy. I’ll do everything for her happiness and surely guys, I’ll give you grandchildren, many..right, Miyoung-ah?” stated Taeyeon.
Tiffany smiled meaningfully at Taeyeon. She nodded her head in joy.
“Alright, let’s enjoy our lunch. The happy atmosphere is in the air. Unnies let’s throw party to celebrate your marriage. Don’t worry, I’ll help you with the preparation, I know the best event planners, don’t worry you just need to be happy and enjoy your time. Uncle Junsu and Auntie Tae Hee already told about this plan yesterday to be honest, sorry I lied to you unnies” stated Seolhyun shyly.
“W-what?? You’re something, Kim Seolhyun..really..I can’t believe that” stated Taeyeon speechless.
Tiffany widened her eyes.
“Relax unnies, Don’t be mad at me. I want to give you surprise. The bodyguard at the end marries the Heiress, eh? It’s like the drama on TV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter