Chapter 13 : The First Night in Jeju

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to Jeju, Krystal-ssi…I’m Taeyeon, the beach house's owner” said the young woman.
Soojung froze on her spot, she was mesmerized by Taeyeon’s angelic voice and sweet smile.
“….” No answer from the younger Jung. She only stared at Taeyeon’s like an idiot.
“Excuse me, Krystal-ssi” said the owner tried to get the guest’s attention.
“O-oh.. yes, thank you” stuttered Soojung. 
“Here, I’ll help you to bring your luggage to the upstairs, just come inside first” said Taeyeon in warm tone.
“Thankyou, Taeyeon-ssi” replied Soojung happily.
The two walked inside the wooden accented house together. Krystal admired the beauty and the uniqueness of the house interior design.
“Whoa.. You have a very nice house here, Taeyeon-ssi”.
“Thank you Krystal-ssi. Glad if you like it. Please just call me Taeyeon, no need to be formal here” replied Taeyeon happily.
“Well, Victoria unnie’s taste is good. She recommended this house to be my staying place during my holiday in Jeju” replied Soojung.
“Ah right, Victoria called me 2 days ago when I just arrived in Jeju, she told me that her friend wanted to have her holiday here. To tell you the truth, I’m just moving here..so it’s kinda new here. I just start to redecorate some spots..hehe” stated Taeyeon in detail.
Soojung heard the explanation attentively. Her focus was directed to the luscious red lips of Taeyeon.
“Ah Krystal-ssi, please sit first. You must be tired after long trip from Seoul” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Thanks Taeyeon. Don’t be too formal, just call me Soojung. It seems you’re nice person to befriended with.” Praised Soojung.
“Well, Thanks. Haha, I don’t know that famous celeb like you wants to befriend with me, an ordinary girl” stated Taeyeon jokingly.
“Haha, it’s not a big problem for me, Taeyeon. You’re nice afterall..and please just see me as Soojung, the ordinary girl who want to enjoy her holiday here, not Krystal Jung the superstar…haha” replied Soojung in similar tone.
“Well, Okay then Soojung. Welcome to Jeju Island…Let me know if you want to go somewhere, I’ll be your guide..Ah by the way I just made orange Juice, do you want some?” offered Taeyeon in friendly manner.
“Oh, nice. So Taeyeon, will you be my guide during my holiday here?” asked Soojung excitedly.
Taeyeon brought 2 glasses of Jeju orange Juice to the table.
“Here drink this. And yes, I’ll be your guide here. Victoria already told me about your plan, you don’t want to attract public’s attention right? I have a way. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure your holiday here will be great” stated Taeyeon in cheerful tone.
“Thanks Taeyeon” replied Soojung in similar tone. She sipped her juice in a shot.
“Whoa, it’s delicious..you made this?” asked Soojung happily.
“Yes, I made it by myself. Glad if you like it” replied Taeyeon.
“So, Soojung you can rest in your bedroom, I’ll prepare for tonight’s barbecue party. You may join us tonight if you want. I’ll buy the equipment first.” added Taeyeon.
“Oh Okay, I want to accompany you to buy the equipment but I feel so tired” replied Soojung apologetically.
“Nah, it’s fine. Just rest. Uncle Jun Gi will be here in 30 minutes. For your information, uncle Jun Gi is my uncle. He knew about your arrival. I’ll be going now” dismissed Taeyeon.


After hours of sleep, Soojung woke up in freshen condition. The girl headed to the bathroom to take her shower. She heard laughter as soon as she headed out from her bedroom. A little girl ran to her direction.
“Ah auntie Soojung, Tae oppa asked me to inform you that the party will be started in few minutes” said the beautiful girl.
“Aah.. Thank you pretty, who’s your name?” asked Soojung cheerfully.
“I am Seohyun, Im Seohyun…let’s go. The uncles and Tae oppa already waiting for us outside” replied the little girl in cheerful tone.
“Ka-ja” replied Soojung excitedly.


The two girls headed outside to the seashore. There Taeyeon, Uncle Jun Gi and Im Joo Hwan already sat on the bench and shared some jokes.
“Tae oppa!! Look who’s with me..I bring auntie Soojung with me” shouted Seohyun cheerfully. She ran to Taeyeon’s direction and hugged the standing petite Kim.
“Nice work Hyun. Now I’ll give you reward. A delicious barbecue for you” stated Taeyeon in delight.
“Ah.. Soojung please sit. Here just eat what you want, I’ll grill us some meats” stated Taeyeon happily.
“Thank you Tae” replied Soojung shortly.
“Hello Uncles, nice to meet you” greeted Soojung politely. She flashed her killer smile.
“Oh hi Soojung. Taeyeon already told me about you, It seems Seohyun already liked you” state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter