Chapter 22 : The Engagement Plan (?)

The Heiress & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“OPPAA” shout the little girl and she hugged the handsome girl tightly.
Everyone’s attentions were directed to Seohyun’s direction. Jessica and Soojung were dropping their jaws in shocked expression.
The little girl hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon’s expression looked shocked but in short time the girl already changed her expression into calm one. After she parted the hug Taeyeon and Seohyun walked to the table’s direction.
“Good Evening Mr.Jung, sorry I’m a bit late” greeted Taeyeon before the host commanded her to sit.
“Oh Erika, no it’s not a problem..sit first” replied Jung Jae Min happily.
“It seems Seohyun already knew you,eh?” asked Jae Min curiously.
“To tell you the truth, Seohyun is Mr.Im Joo Hwan’s granddaughter Mr.Jung” replied Taeyeon politely.
“Ah I see.. so everyone before we start the dinner I want to tell you good news” stated Jae Min seriously.
“So, tonight I’ll tell you Sooyeon and Soojung that your appa will run for presidential election. And the lady here is Erika Kim, she’ll help me in winning the throne” added Jae Min.
“WHAT??” shouted Soojung in shocked tone.
“Calm down baby Jung, your dad here will be Mr.President soon” stated Jung Jae Min proud.
Jessica just silently observed the situation. Her reaction was not like Soojung’s.


Erika? Did Tae oppa change her name? –SJ.
Erika? Taengoo changed her name? –JS.


“And Erika, please meet my daughters Sooyeon and Soojung” stated Jae Min.
Seohyun silently sent questioning look to her oppa. Then, Taeyeon replied her by giving the little girl understanding stares.
“A-ah.. Nice to meet you Miss Jung” stuttered Taeyeon. The petite Kim bowed herself.


Damn! Why am I stuttering? –T.


“Nice to meet you Erika –ssi” replied Jessica coldly.
Soojung just sent the girl confused look.
“So, Enough with the introduction..let’s eat” stated Jung Jae Min.
The people were eating in awkward tension.
“So, Sooyeon-ah how’s our business here?” asked the father casually.
“Well it’s good Dad. Wait, can we not talk about business when we have our dinner Dad?” protested the oldest daughter.
“Ah..sorry princess, well I’ll try to bring lighter topic then..How’s your progress with Taecyeon?” asked the father.
“Well, we just started the introduction phase dad. Don’t expect too much, plus I don’t want to be involved in serious relationship now” stated Jessica coldly. She answered the question with uneasy expression on her face.
“I see, I hope you and Taecyeon can be couple in the future, it will be good for our business expansion” replied Jung Jae Min coldly.
“…” no answer from the oldest daughter.
“Dad can we just enjoy the dinner peacefully, you know unnie never tell us about her love life right? Let her decide that by herself” stated Soojung.
Taeyeon silently observed The Jungs’ interaction.


It seems they’re in not good term –T.


“Ah.. Erika sorry for the tension, hope you enjoy the food. About our plan tomorrow we will go to Kim Young Min’s house at noon, just do coordination with Boa later for the details” stated Jung Jae Min tried to break the silence.
“Ah..right Mr.Jung. I’ll do that” replied Taeyeon politely.
The people continued the dinner. It’s Seohyun who broke the silence.
“Aunties, can I go home with Oppa after this?” asked Seohyun to The Jung Sisters.
“Well you can do that Seo if your oppa there is not busy” replied the youngest Jung.
“Did you know Soojung previously, Erika?” asked Jung Jae Min after observed the interaction between Soojung and Seohyun.
Jessica and Soojung’s expression changed into nervous one.
“Well, to tell you the truth I met Soojung-ssi in Jeju when she had her holiday, Seo and Mr.Joo Hwan also had their holiday there and Seohyun here also easily got along with Soojung-ssi ..so in short I know Soojung-ssi, Mr.Jung” explained Taeyeon calmly.
Soojung felt relieved since she’s not ready to tell her relationship with Taeyeon, Jung Jae Min is a homophobic one. He is fully against same- relationship.
“Auntie Jessica is good too oppa” snapped Seohyun.
The mentioned girl flashed her smile after heard the little girl’s saying.
“Well, the world is small eh? It seems you will have good relationship in the future with my daughters, Erika” stated Jae Min.
“Well, it is Mr.Jung. Hopefully” stated Taeyeon politely.
At the end the tension was calmer after Taeyeon joined the conversation.
“I like your style already Erika. You’ll be great in law but unfortunately I only have daughters and you’re a woman” praised Mr.Jung.
“Haha..” Taeyeon smiled faintly.
“Ah Mr.Jung, it seems I have to go home first, It’s night already” stated Taeyeon politely.
“Ah I see, be careful on your way home Erika and Seo” replied the oldest Jung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter