Chapter 35

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
It’s been a week since everything happened.  The Super Junior, Big Bang and MBLAQ members managed to save me from Jieun and the guys she hired.  The B2ST gang was arrested along with the other guys Jieun hired.  I can’t believe Jieun’s dead.  I can’t believe Joon oppa killed her.  It’s been a week since Donghae was shot.  It’s been a week since he’s been in a coma.  Donghae please wake up.
 
Work was finally done and I was getting ready to go visit Donghae in the hospital.
 
“Haein do you want to go eat with Ri In and I?” Seulgi unnie asked me.
 
“Ani. I’m going to visit Donghae. You guys go ahead.” I told them.
 
“Just go eat with us. Donghae would want you to eat! You haven’t even eaten dinner yet! Just come with us.” Ri In tried to persuade me.
 
“I’m fine. Just go. I’ll grab something to eat on the way. I want to visit him. I’m off now.” I told them.  They didn’t look too pleased.
 
I took the bus and finally got to the hospital.  When I arrived there was no one there. Donghae was lying on his bed still unconscious.  When are you going to wake up Donghae.  I sat next to his bed and held his hands.  I brought it up to my lips and kissed them.
 
“You promised me Donghae. You promised me that you wouldn’t leave me. Please wake up. I can’t live without you. You’ve become my everything. Don’t leave me. Wake up oppa. I love you. Please come back to me.” I started crying and cried myself to sleep.  I felt the nurse waking me up.
 
“Haein-ssi. You should go now. It’s seven in the morning already. Just go to work and we’ll promise to call if you if any changes happens.” She smiled at me.
 
“Thanks unnie.” I smiled at her and left.  I went home to change and get ready for work.  Sigh, Donghae when are you going to wake up.
 
Eunhyuk’s POV
 
Things have been rough for the rest of us.  Hae’s still in a coma and we’re all praying and hoping that he wakes up soon.  It’s been a week since everything.  I can’t believe Jieun could do something like that.  She use to be such a loving girl… looks can really be deceiving.  Our parents all found out what happened and they found out about our past.  They were disappointed with us at first but they were just glad that we were safe.  They were also glad that we quit the gang life.  I was at the hospital visiting Hae again. Hae when are you going to wake up?  Haein’s a mess. You need to wake up for her. 
 
After visiting Hae in the hospital I headed home.  I didn’t have the energy to do anything anymore.  It was just work for me then hospital then home. Sigh.  I opened the door and saw Bom sleeping in the living room while the TV was still on.  I guess she was waiting for me but got too tired and fell asleep. I smiled at the sight in front of me.  It made me feel like a husband having a wife who waits for him to get home from work.  I know that we live together but we live in separate rooms… she’s old fashioned so she didn’t want to share a room with a guy unless she was married to him.  I walked over to where she was and bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead.  I carried her in my arms and carried her to her room and placed her on her bed.  I tucked her in her bed and pushed her bangs out of her face and leaned in and give her one last kiss on her forehead.  I smiled at her… even if I’m having a rough time, she always manages to make my heart feel lighter. I was about to leave when I heard her calling me.
 
“Oppa?” I turned around and looked at her.
 
“Hmm?”
 
“You’re home already? Did you go visit Donghae in the hospital again? Did you eat yet? Should I warm the food up for you?” She asked me. I love how worried she is for me.
 
“Yeah. I went to go visit Hae. You don’t need to heat the food up for me. I’ll do it on my own. Go to sleep babe. I love you.” I told him.
 
“Are you sure oppa?” She asked.
 
“I’m sure. Night.”
 
“Night oppa. I love you.” 
 
I went into the kitchen and saw the plate of side dishes she made for me.  I love her.  I heated it up and sat on the table and ate by myself.  After I was done, I washed the dishes and headed towards my room and got ready for bed.  I was lying on my bed and I turned off the light.  I saw my door opening and I heard Bom’s voice.
 
“Oppa? Are you asleep?”
 
“Ani. What’s wrong?” I sat up from my bed and the light.  
 
“Can I sleep in here with you?” Am I hearing that correctly?
 
“Why?” I asked her curiously.
 
“I miss you. I don’t see you as much anymore since you have to work a lot.” She pouted at me. I laughed at her reason.
 
“Come in.” I made room for her and she ran over to my bed and lied next to me. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her on the head. “I love you Park Bom. I thought that you should know that because I really do. I love having you in my arms. I love how you always worry about me. I love how you always wait for me to get home from work when I tell you to go to bed first. I love how you always make my heart flutter with just the little things you do. Thank you for coming into my life. I don’t know what I would do without you.” I told her and pulled her closer to me.
 
“I love you too Lee Hyukjae. You’ve become my everything and I never want to let you go.  Thank you for giving me a chance to love you and thank you for loving me. I hope we stay by each other’s side forever.” She told me.  I just smiled at her and leaned in for a kiss.  We broke the kiss and stared at each other for a while.  I leaned in for another kiss and pull her closer to deepen the kiss.  I then rolled us over and I was on top of her.
 
“I love you Park Bom.” I told her again and captured her lips before she could answer.  My hands reached her shirt and I realized that she wouldn’t want this since she was old fashioned.  I should stop this or else I wouldn’t be able to control myself.  I broke the kiss and was about to get off of her but she pulled me in for another kiss and held onto me tightly.
 
“I love you Lee Hyukjae. I’m ready for you. Make me yours.” She told me.  We made love to each other for the first time that night and it was the best thing ever.
 
Haein’s POV
 
I didn’t have work today so I decided to spend the whole day with Donghae.  I arrived at the hospital and saw Eunhyuk oppa and Bom visiting Donghae.
 
“Oh Haein, you don’t have work?” Bommie asked me.
 
“Today’s my day off.” I told her and she nodded. “You guys don’t have work?”
 
“We’re on our lunch break. We should get going now. Take care of him and call us if anything happens.” Eunhyuk oppa told me.
 
“Alright. Bye. I’ll see you guys later.” I told them before they left.  I turned over and saw Donghae sleeping on the bed.  When are you going to wake up?  I sat on the chair next to his bed and started updating him about everything that’s been going on.  I wonder if he can hear me.  I spent two hours talking to him nonstop and I suddenly fell asleep.  I was trying to sleep still but I felt something touching my hair.  What’s rubbing my hair?! I opened my eyes and slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes.  I looked at what was bothering me and my eyes went wide.  Donghae was awake and he was smiling while he was playing with my hair.
 
“Donghae! You’re awake!” I shouted. “Do you remember who I am? You’ve been in a coma for a week now!” 
 
“You’re Lee Haein. The person that I love the most in this world.” He told me weakly. 
 
“Stay right here. I’m going go get your doctor.” He nodded his head at me. I ran out of the room and ran towards the doctor to tell him the news. Welcome back Lee Donghae.  Thank you for keeping your promise.