Chapter 39

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
Today’s the big day! I was in my dressing room freaking out. I’m so nervous… I’ve never been this nervous before!  Bommie, Seulgi, Minji, and Ri In were in the room helping me get ready and calming me down.
 
“Unnie. I think you should calm down.  You might have a heart attack if you keep this up and Donghae oppa won’t be getting a wife.” Minji told me.
 
“Minji’s right. Calm down woman. You already married him once. So just calm down.” Bommie told me.
 
“Watch. Once you get married you’re going to go through the same thing.” I told Bommie.
 
There was a knock on the door and it was Donghae’s mom and dad.
 
“Omo. My daughter in law looks so beautiful.” His mom gushed.
 
“De. All my friends will be jealous that I have such a beautiful daughter in law.” His dad beamed.
 
“Thank Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” I smiled at them.
 
“Ah. Call us umma and appa.” His mom told me.
 
“De umma.” 
 
“I’m here to tell you that I’m going to walk you down the aisle since your parents aren’t here.” His dad told me.
 
“You don’t have to appa.” I told him.
 
“Ani. I want to.” He smiled at me.
 
It was time.  I will become Mrs. Lee Donghae once again.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
The ceremony went by pretty quick.  Haein looked like an angel.  She was beautiful and she took my breath away.  I’m glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with her.  We were at the wedding reception and we were sitting at our table.  Haein was in my arms and we were laughing and having fun with all our guests.  It was time for the best man speech.  I wonder what Eunhyuk has to say.
 
“First I’d like to say congrats to Donghae and Haein.  Today must be a really happy day for the both of you.  Well I’d like to start off by saying, I’ve known Donghae for most of my life and he’s my best friend.  No offense Haein, but I always thought that Donghae would end up with Jieun since he was so happy back then when he was with her.  Everyone thought that Donghae was in love with her.  But we were all wrong.  What Donghae had with Jieun was just puppy love now.  What Donghae has with you Haein is true love.  You showed Donghae what love really is.  I’ve never seen him this happy even when he was Jieun.  You bring out the best in him and I hope you can continue on making him happy.  I hope you guys will continue on loving each other.  Thank you for loving an idiot like Donghae. Congrats once again you guys. I wish you guys nothing but happiness.” He said.
 
“Yah Eunhyuk ah! Who knew you could be this cheesy!” I .
 
“Yah a thank you would be nice!” He glared at me which caused everyone in the hall to laugh.  "I expect your speech to be this cheesy too!" He told me.
 
"Don't worry! It'll be cheesier!" I smirked at him which caused everyone to laugh.  "I'm kidding. Thanks a lot Eunhyuk ah."
 
"No problem. Congratulations once again." He smiled at us. I looked over at Haein and she had a big smile on her face.
 
 
“What are you smiling about Mrs. Lee?” I asked her.
 
“Nothing. I’m just really happy.” She looked at me.
 
“I’m happy too.” I leaned in and gave her a kiss. “I love you. And thank you for loving me.”
 
“I love you too. And thank you for asking me to be your wife.”
 
“Enough of the mushiness. Well it’s my turn for the speech now.” I heard Bom saying. “I’ve known Haein for a very long time and she’s my best friend.  Haein’s life was nothing but sad memories.  I’ve always hoped that Haein would find happiness because she deserves it.  Haein’s such a sweet girl and she’s willing to do anything to make anyone happy.  Even if it means to sacrifice her own happiness.  That’s what I love so much about her.  I’m glad that she found someone that loves her more than anything in the world. Please cherish her Donghae… I hope you guys can keep on loving each other til the end.  I hope you guys a life full of bliss.  Thank you for choosing Haein out of all the girls in this world Donghae. You better not hurt her or else it’ll be your . Haein, I’m so happy for you. I’m so glad that you finally found your happiness.  You deserve it and I love you. Please take care of each other and be happy from now Haein.  No more crying okay?  Congrats to the bride and groom.” Bom said while raising her glass of champagne. 
 
I looked over at Haein and she was crying.  I pulled her close to me and started comforting her.
 
“Baby. Why are you crying?” I asked her.
 
“It’s just… I’m so happy and stupid Bommie made me cry with her freaking speech!” She pouted. I just laughed at her and kissed her forehead.
 
“YAH DIDN’T I SAY NO CRYING?” Bom .
 
“IT’S YOUR FAULT! YOU AND YOUR STUPID EMOTIONAL SPEECH!” She pouted at Bom.
 
“Aww. My job is complete.” She smirked at Haein.
 
The rest of the reception was great.  Everyone had fun and Haein had fun too.  She was laughing a lot and smiling a lot. I had a great time too. I can’t believe that Haein’s finally mine again.  Isn’t it ironic? Our first wedding we both didn’t love each other… but here we are now… marrying again but this time we’re in love.  It was time for the slow dance and I grabbed her hands and led her to the dance floor.
 
“I-I don’t know how to dance.” She blushed.
 
“Follow my lead princess.” I smiled at her and she nodded her head.
 
Haein’s POV
 
Donghae was leading the dance while I just followed him.  I felt safe in his arms and I can’t believe we’re finally married again.  It took us years to finally realize how much we mean to each other.  I looked over and saw Bommie dancing with Eunhyuk, Minji dancing with Taemin, Ri In dancing with Junsu, the Big Bang members with their girlfriends, and Seulgi dancing with Yunho. Wait. What?! I always knew something was up! He’s been by her side this whole wedding! I’m going to ask her later.
 
“What are you mumbling about?” I heard Donghae asking me.
 
“Look at Seulgi unnie and Yunho oppa! Something’s going on. I know it!” I told him.
 
“Babe. It’s their affair. Stay out of it.” He was laughing at me.
 
“I just want to know.” I pouted.
 
“Well you won’t be able to find out for another week.” He told me. Oh yeah. We were going to Europe for our honeymoon! I’m so excited.  I get to go back to Paris.
 
After the reception was done, we headed towards the airport.  Everyone wished us good luck and congratulated us.  We finally boarded the plane and both of us fell asleep.  We had a really long day.  I can’t wait to get this vacation started!
 
I felt someone shaking me and I opened my eyes and saw Donghae smiling at me.
 
“Babe. We’re here. Let’s go.” He told me and helped me get up and held my hand.  We walked to the terminal and got our bags and headed to our hotel.  After we checked in, we put our bags in the closet and both of us just collapsed on the bed.
 
“I’m so tired! I just want to sleep now!” I told him.
 
“I’m tired too but wouldn’t it be a waste to sleep?” He asked me.
 
‘Why would it be a waste? It’s only night time! It’s not like we’re wasting a day here.” I told him.
 
“I know but we’re wasting our wedding night.” He smirked at me.
 
“You’re a ! Who says we’re going to have a wedding night?!” I asked him.
 
“That’s tradition babe. And why are you being so shy? It’s not like I haven’t seen everything already.” 
 
“You’re a . I’m going to go shower.” I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom.
 
“Let’s shower together!”
 
“You’re sick!” I shouted and ran to the bathroom and locked it.
 
After spending thirty minutes in the bathroom, I was finally finished and went out towards our bedroom.  I was wearing the bath robe that the hotel provided us with.  I saw him sleeping on the bed already.  And he said he wanted to have our wedding night.  Should I wake him up so he can go wash up? Nahs, he must be really tired.  I climbed into a bed and leaned over to him to give him a kiss on the lips. I was about to go to the other side  and get off the bed to go put on some PJS when he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.
 
“Who’s a now?” He smirked at me and opened his eyes.
 
“I thought you were sleeping!” I pouted.
 
“I was just closing my eyes. So shall we continue?” He got on top of me and leaned in and kissed me on the lips.  He deepened the kiss when he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer.  After a minute, he broke the kiss. “God you’re so beautiful do you know that? Do you know what you do to me?”
 
I blushed at what he said. I leaned in and kissed him again and broke it.
 
“I love you Donghae.” I smiled at him.
 
“I love you too Haein.” He said and pulled off my robe and leaned in to kiss me again.  Donghae got what he wanted… he got his wedding night and it was wonderful.