Chapter 20

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
Bommie and I were taking our finals for our night class.  The semester is finally over and we get our winter break for a month!  I had one more answer left and then I’ll be finally free! Bommie was already finished so she was in the front waiting for me.  After I turned in my test, I headed out and saw Bommie in the front on her phone texting.  She’s probably texting Eunhyuk oppa.  They’ve been inseparable ever since they got together.  I’m happy for Bommie though.  She’s finally found happiness and I hope it’ll last forever. Eunhyuk oppa treats her very well and he’s really overprotective of her.
 
“Haeinne! You’re done! Let’s go. Oppa said for me to come over with you since the guys are cooking for us. They wanted to celebrate that we finished this semester of school.” She smiled at me.
 
“Let’s go then!” I grabbed her arm and we started walking towards my place. We were halfway there but we saw a group of guys in front of us and they were blocking our way.
 
“Well what do we have here?” One of the guys smirked at us. “You must be Donghae’s new lover.”
 
“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t know a Donghae.” I told him.
 
“BULL. We’ve been following you guys and I know for a fact that you’re Donghae’s lover. And you… you’re Eunhyuk’s lover.” 
 
“What do you want with us?” Bom asked him.
 
“Well, a while back your boyfriends decided to trash our place and beat us up.  They even dumped our bodies in the dumpster.  We want revenge and what better to get revenge is to hurt their girlfriends.” I guess he was the leader since he was the only one speaking.
 
“W-What are you going to do with us?” Bom asked him again.
 
“We’re going to have fun with you girls. You girls are hot… no wonder why they’re tapping you guys.” He smirked at us. “Guys get them.”
 
We were about to run away but they knocked us out before we can even run. Donghae, help us.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
It’s been thirty minutes already… why aren’t the girls here yet?
 
“Eunhyuk ah, where are the girls? Didn’t you tell Bom to come?” I asked him.
 
“I did. I was texting her awhile ago and she told me that Haein was done and they were walking here.”
 
“They should be here already. Where are they?” 
 
“Let me try calling Bom and you try calling Haein.” I nodded my head at him and took out my phone and dialed Haein’s number.  It just went to voicemail.  What’s going on. “It just went to Bom’s voicemail.”
 
“Same. It went straight to Haein’s voicemail.” I was beginning to get worried. Haein, where are you?
 
“What’s going on in here?” Siwon asked us.
 
“The girls are suppose to be here and they’re not and we tried calling them but it went to their voice mail. It’s been over thirty minutes now and we don’t know where they could be.” Eunhyuk started freaking out.
 
“Hyung we’re here!” I heard Taemin yelling at us.  He entered the place with Minji and Minho. “Hyungs, what’s with the face?”
 
“Haein and Bom are missing. We can’t get a hold of them and we don’t know where they are.” Eunhyuk told them.
 
“Should we go out and search for them?” Minho suggested.
 
“That’s the only thing we can do right now. Let’s go.” Siwon said. We are about to head out when my phone started ringing. It was Haein’s number.
 
“Haein?! Where are you?! Are you okay? Where are you guys?!” I asked.  I heard a laugh over the phone… that’s not my Haein’s voice. I put the phone on speaker phone so the guys can hear. “Who are you and where are the girls?!”
 
“You don’t recognize my voice? I’m hurt Donghae ah. Well, how about this? You guys trashed our place and beat the out of us and dumped our bodies in a dumpster.” That sounds very familiar… wait… INIFITE.
 
“You mother ers! Where are you guys right now! I’ll kill you guys!” I yelled at the phone.
 
“Ah. Your girlfriend is finally awake. Actually both of them are. Let me hand the phone over to Sungjong.” Why is he handing the phone over to him?!
 
“You have such a beautiful girlfriend Eunhyuk ah.  I can’t wait to have fun with her.”
 
“DON’T TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ER! LAY ONE FINGER ON HER AND I’LL ING KILL YOU.”
 
“I wouldn’t talk like that if I were you. I do have your girlfriend right next to me.  I can just play with her right now.” He warned Eunhyuk.
 
“What do you want? Don’t touch her.” Eunhyuk asked.  His face turned pale and he was clenching his fists.
 
“I’ll give the phone back to Sungkyu now. He’ll tell you what we want.”
 
“Eunhyuk ah, don’t worry. We’ll save both of them.” Siwon tried comforting Eunhyuk.
 
“Oppa?” 
 
“Haein?! Are you okay?! Did they hurt you?! Where are you?!” 
 
“Oppa I’m fine. I’m-”
 
“Haein?! HAEIN?!!”
 
“Did you really think that I’ll let her tell you where we are. You’re an idiot Donghae.”
 
“What do you want? Don’t hurt them! Let them go.”
 
“I found something really interesting when I was checking out Haein-ssi. I saw a ring on her ring finger. Is she your wife not your girlfriend?” He asked me.
 
“She’s not my wife! It’s just a promsie ring!” I had to lie. If he found out that I was married then he’ll tell everyone else and he’ll know what my weakness is. It would just put Haein in danger. I’m such an idiot. I should’ve picked her up today.
 
“Don’t lie to me Lee Donghae.” He warned me.
 
“I’m not! I’m telling the truth.”
 
“Fine then. I gave you a chance.” I heard Haein screaming and slapping sounds.  IS HE HITTING HER?!
 
“FINE SHE’S MY WIFE. DON’T TOUCH HER.”
 
“That’s more like it. Where was the wedding invites? I’m hurt that you didn’t invite me.”
 
“What do you want? Let them go. I’ll do anything. Please.” I begged him.
 
“What’s this? The mighty Lee Donghae is begging? Just for this wife of yours you’re wiling to beg?” He taunted me.
 
“I love her. Just let her go and I’ll do anything.”
 
“Anything you say? Fine. I’ll let her go IF you guys do one mission for me.” I looked at all the guys and they nodded their head. 
 
“Fine. What is it?”
 
“I need you guys to kill 2pm’s Taecyeon. That has been running his mouth and I need you guys to kill him off for me. I want you to enter JYP’s territory and kill him. Have it done by tonight and we’ll let the girls free. If not, the girls are ours. We’ll see you guys soon. Bring his body to me when you guys are finished and we’ll exchange it for the girls. Later.” he hung up on us.
 
“Hyung what are we going to do? Are we really going to kill Taecyeon?” Taemin asked me.
 
“I don’t know. If we don’t then they’ll harm the girls.” I told him. “But Taecyeon didn’t even do anything to us. This is just going to start a whole war.”
 
“Oppa…” I heard Minji calling Taemin.  She was crying. “Are the unnies going to be okay?”
 
“Babe come here.” Taemin pulled her into a hug. “They’ll be fine. Don’t worry okay. We’ll bring them back. Don’t cry.”
 
“We have to do it Hae. I can’t let them hurt Bom. I hate how they’re getting involve with our ! It’s not fair for them!” Eunhyuk was shouting.
 
“Hyukkie calm down. Hae let’s just do it.” Siwon told me.
 
“Hyung we’ll do it. And after this, we have to protect the noonas from now on.”
 
“Alright then. Let’s go.” The guys and I headed towards the door and Taemin made Minji locked all the doors and stay put.  Lee Haein, Please be safe.
 
We arrived in JYP’s territory and now we have to go find 2pm’s hide out.  We were about to walk but we were ambushed by a group of guys.
 
“Who the hell are you guys?” The tallest one asked us.
 
“And why are you in our territory?” Another guy asked us.
 
“Where‘s Taecyeon?” I asked. 
 
“Why the hell are you guys looking for me?” He glared at us.  I guess this is it. I pulled out my gun and BAM.
 
Haein’s POV
 
 
Bom and I were trapped at some abandoned warehouse.  The Infinite gang members went out somewhere after they called Donghae. I can’t believe we got kidnapped again.  I looked around to see if there was any object that we can use to cut the ropes. Sadly there was none. I remember the phone call they had with Donghae and the guys.  The guys were worried and I can tell that Eunhyuk oppa is really mad.  I tried to be strong and comfort Bommie when the guy was touching her.  I also heard Donghae’s voice too.  He was begging for them to let us go.  He even said that he loves me! Did I hear it right? I can’t believe he said that… maybe he doesn’t really mean it. I heard about the task that they wanted Donghae to carry out.  Is he really going to kill?
 
“Bommie are you okay?” I asked her. I looked over at her and her head was bleeding. The guy who touched her hit her head with a glass bottle. I don’t even know why he did that!
 
“I’m okay Haein. How are you?” She replied weakly.
 
“I’m fine. How’s your head?”
 
“It’s okay. Are you hurt anywhere?” She asked me.
 
“Ani. I just have a bruise on my lips but that’s all. Bommie hang in there okay?”
 
“Haeinnie. I’m so tired. I just want to sleep.”
 
“Bommie! Don’t’ sleep! You have a concussion! Don’t you dare sleep on me!” I told her. I didn’t hear any response. “Bommie?!”
 
Before anyone could answer, I heard gunshots and screaming on the outside. What’s going on?!  After fifteen minutes passed, the gunshots and screaming stopped.  The door opened and I saw bodies running towards us.
 
“HAEIN?! ARE YOU OKAY?!” Donghae untied me and pulled me into a hug.
 
“Bommmie! WAKE UP! ARE YOU OKAY?! BOMMIE DON’T LEAVE ME.” Eunhyuk cried.
 
I broked the hug and turned to Eunhyuk oppa.
 
“Oppa you need to take her to the hospitall.” He nodded his head and carried Bom in his arms.
 
“I’m going there now. I’ll call you guys if anything. Minho, go with hyung.” They both ran out of the warehouse.
 
“Are you hurt?! Are you okay? Did they touch you?” Donghae asked me frantically. I pulled him into a hug and started crying.
 
“Where were you? Did you know how scared I was? I thought I was going to die!” I felt him hugging me back.
 
“I’m sorry I’m late. I’m here now. I won’t let anything happen to you anymore. I promise.”
 
“Hyung. We should go now.” Taemin told Donghae.
 
“Let’s go back home okay?” I nodded my head and he carried me home.
 
When we got home, Minji ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. She cried and was happy that I was alright.  Eunhyuk oppa called us and told us that Bommie is going to be alright. She just needed some rest. Thank God.  
 
“Unnie. You should go wash up and rest now. We’ll talk tomorrow.” Minji told me.
 
“Yeah noona. Go rest up.  You had a long night.” Taemin added in.
 
“Hae. Go to bed with her. I’ll clean up the mess and we’ll celebrate tomorrow.” Siwon told Donghae.
 
Donghae and I walked into our room and he pushed me towards the bathroom to wash up.
 
“Go wash up and I’ll make our bed. Do you want me to treat your cut?”
 
“Ani. I’ll do it.” I smiled at him.  After washing up, I left the bathroom and saw him sitting on our bed.  He looked like he was in deep thoughts.  Is he thinking about tonight? I wonder if he killed that guy but I don’t want to bring it up.
 
“Oppa. What’s wrong?” I asked him. He got up from the bed and walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.
 
“I thought I was going to lose you today. You have no idea how scared I was.  I’ve never been this scared before.  The thought of losing you scares the out of me.  I’ve realize that I love you Lee Haein. I’m ready to say those words to you now. I’m not expecting you to say it back but I thought you should know how I feel towards you. I love you so much Haein.”
 
“I love you too Lee Donghae. I’m not saying it because you said it. I’m saying it because I mean it. I love you so much. I’ve never really felt this way for anyone before. You make me feel safe and I love you for that.” I hugged him back. He broke the hug and smiled at me.  
 
He leaned in and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss… He carried me to the bed without even breaking the kiss.  He got on top of me and deepened the kiss. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt. He threw it on the floor and leaned in to kiss me again.  He was trying to get off my shirt but he realized where this was going so he broke the kiss and got off of me.
 
“I’m sorry. I got carried away. Let’s go to bed now.” He was about to go to his side of the bed when I grabbed his arm.
 
“Don’t go. I want to do this. I’m ready for it.” I smiled at him.
 
“Are you sure? You just had a rough night and I don’t want to force you. We can do this some other time.”
 
“I want to do this. I love you and I’m ready.” He smiled at me and lied me on back and got on top of me again.
 
“I love you so much Haein. I’m glad that you’re only mine.” He kissed me. That night… our bodies became one and we realized how much we love each other.