Chapter 40

Baby Don't Cry

 

Donghae’s POV
 
I woke up and felt Haein in my arms.  Last night was wonderful.  I hope I didn’t hurt her.  I kissed her head and hugged her closer to my body.  I can’t help but smile and have this warm feeling in my heart.  I’m so glad that things worked out for us.  I won’t mess it up this time Haein.  I’ll only love you.  I won’t be swayed this time around because you’re the only one for me.  I felt her moving around in my arms.  I thought she was going to wake up but she was still asleep.  I spent thirty minutes looking at her sleep.  She was beautiful no matter what she was doing.
 
Then I remembered that I should call everyone to let them know that we already landed and that we’re safe.  I tried reaching for my phone but I didn’t want to wake Haein up so I had to be careful.  I called umma first to let them know. I looked at the time… it should be night time over there. I dialed umma’s number and waited for her to pick up.
 
“Donghae?”
 
“Umma. I just called to tell you that we already landed and that we’re safe.”
 
“Aigoo. I already know you guys landed. What took you so long to call us huh? Were you guys too busy making a honeymoon baby?!” Umma squealed.
 
“Umma! I can’t believe you’re asking me this! I’m hanging up now. I just called to tell you that we landed and we're safe. Bye umma. I love you.” I hung up before she could say anything.  She’s so embarrassing! Aish, I dialed Eunhyuk’s number next.
 
“Hae?”
 
“Hey. Just calling to tell you that we landed already.”
 
“HAHA. About time you call. Dude it’s been like a whole day and we know what you guys been up to.” He teased me.
 
“Did you just talk to my umma?”
 
“Ani. Bommie and I were talking about it. I wouldn’t be surprised if we become aunts and uncles soon. And I call dibs on being godfather.” He teased.
 
“Whatever monkey face. Even if we do have a honeymoon baby… who says I’m naming you as my child’s godfather?!   Well… I’m just calling to tell you that and tell the rest of the guys for me will you? I know if I call them they’ll just end up teasing me.  Bye.” I hung up on them. Why are they so embarrassing?
 
I didn’t realize that Haein was already up.  She was blushing… why is she blushing?
 
“Babe. Why are you blushing?” I asked her.
 
“I-I wasn’t blushing.” She stuttered. I didn’t believe her.
 
“Spill it babe.”
 
“Honeymoon baby.” was all she said. I just laughed at her.  So that’s why my baby’s blushing.
 
“You’re so cute baby.” I pulled her closer to me.
 
“I can’t believe everyone’s talking about that.  They all know we done it already.” She mumbled in my chest.
 
“What’s wrong with that? It’s normal for a newlywed couple to have .” I .
 
“Don’t say that word! I don’t want to hear it.” 
 
“Fine. Make love. You know we’re going to make lots of love on this vacation so you shouldn’t be shy about it anymore.” I told her.
 
“WHAT?! SAYS WHO?!” She pulled away from me and glared at me.
 
“I did.” I smirked at her. 
 
“I don’t agree!” She pouted at me.
 
“I’m kidding. I just want to spend time with my wife. That’s all.” I smiled at her. “I love you Haein. Let’s go get ready and tour the city.”
 
“De. I love you too.” She smiled at me and we headed towards the bathroom to get ready.
 
We were finally done getting ready and headed out towards the city to explore.  Haein was really excited and she was pulling me around everywhere.
 
“Someone’s excited.” I .
 
“De. I’m excited to be back here. I’ve lived here for two years. I miss this place. I should’ve just stayed here after school was finished.” She told me.
 
“That means we wouldn’t be married by now. Do you really love it that much that you don’t want to come back to Korea?” I pouted at her.
 
“I’m kidding. I love it here but I love Korea more. Everyone I love is there.” She went up to me and hugged me. “The man I love the most is in Korea.”
 
“We can visit here whenever you miss it.” I hugged her back.
 
“Can I really?” She asked me all excited.
 
“De. Just tell me ahead of time so I can plan everything.” I kissed her head.
 
“Why are you so perfect Donghae?” She mumbled in my chest.
 
“I love you too Haein.” We broke the hug and started walking around looking at the landscape.
 
“Let’s go shopping. I want to get the girls some things over here.” She told me.
 
“Let’s go. Since you’re getting the girls something I should get the guys something or else they’ll complain.” I told her. 
 
“Let’s get your family stuff too.” She smiled at me.
 
“No wonder why my mom loves you so much.” I shook my head at her.
 
We headed around the market place and ended up at the Chanel place.
 
“Oppa can we go in here?” She asked me.
 
“We can go anywhere. Let’s go.” I grabbed her hand and walked into the store.  The workers welcomed us and started showing us their newest collection.  “What’d you want to get?” 
 
“I remember Bommie saying how she really wanted a pair of heels from here.” She told me. “Oh they’re right there!” 
 
She ran over to where the shoes were and stood there admiring the shoe.  She stood there for a while and didn’t talk to anyone.  I went behind her and hugged her.
 
“Do you like them too? Should I get you a pair too?” I asked her.
 
“Ani. I can always borrow from Bommie.” She said. “Can we get these in a size 7?” She asked the worker and she nodded her head and went to the back to grab the size.  
 
I let go of Haein and let her walk around the store.  I saw her stopping in front of a black bag.  She was just eyeing it.  I wonder if she wants it?  The bag would look nice on her… it matches with my Haein. Maybe I should get it for her.  Haein walked away and went towards the worker since she got the shoes already.
 
“Can I get this please?” I told the worker.
 
“Yes. Your girlfriend seems to like it.” The worker told me.
 
“My wife actually. And yeah it does seem like she likes it.” I told the worker.
 
The worker wrapped up the bag and gave me the box.
 
“Here you go sir and thank you for shopping here.” 
 
I took the box and went up to Haein and grabbed the shoe box.
 
“What are you doing? And what’s that?” She asked me.
 
“I’m paying for these. And I got this for my mom.” I lied to her.
 
“Ah I see. Wait let me pay for them! I’m the one who dragged you here.”
 
“Ani. I’ll pay for it.” I smiled at her. “Just let me do it okay?”
 
“Alright. Then I’ll pay for the next store.” She smiled at me.  After we were done paying, we headed towards other store and picked out an item for the guys and girls.  After we were done, we headed back to the hotel.
 
“Ah. I’m so tired. No more shopping for me.” Haein said while she lied on the bed.
 
“I agree with you.” I joined her. “Did you have fun today?”
 
“I did. Thanks for going shopping with me.” She smiled at me.
 
“Can I get a reward then?” I asked her. 
 
“What reward?” She asked me innocently.  Haein, you’re killing me with your innocence.  
 
I didn’t say anything and just smirked at her.  I got on top of her and smiled at her.  I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me back.  I deepened the kiss and after a while I broke it.  I took off my shirt and started kissing her neck.  I heard her which caused me to smirk.
 
“I thought my Haein was innocent.” I .  
 
She just rolled her eyes at me and I kissed her again.  And I tried undoing her buttons on her shirt.  After ing all her buttons successfully, I took off her shirt and threw it on the floor.  She was beautiful.  I leaned in and trailed kisses down her stomach and went back up to her and kissed her lips. I’ll never get sick of kissing her lips.  It’s too addicting.  I felt her hands trying to undo my pants which caused me to stop kissing her.
 
“Wow. My baby’s impatient today.” I again which caused her to blush. “You’re so y when you’re like this. I’ll give you a night to remember.”