Chapter 23

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
Things have been better for Donghae and I after our argument which happened a few weeks ago.  Everything’s been back to normal.  He hasn’t been doing any missions for a while.  He’s been staying home with me and the guys didn’t really mind if they did missions or not.  We’ve been visiting his parents every other day… you could tell that his mom was really happy.  I was in our room getting ready while Donghae was on the bed pouting.
 
“Do you really have to go” He asked me.
 
“De. I already promised Bommie that I’ll go! It’s only for a few hours! You act like I’m going somewhere far away.” I told him.
 
“A few hours is forever! What am I going to do for a few hours!” He continued pouted at me.
 
“Go hang out with Eunhyuk oppa! I’m sure he’ll be lonely too!” I told him.
 
“I don’t want to hang out with that monkey!” He told me.
 
“I’ll be back. Behave okay?”
 
“Ani. I’m going to cheat on you with the monkey then!”
 
“Go ahead. I’m going now. Bye. And I love you.” I told him while heading to the door.
 
“Where’s my goodbye kiss?” I laughed at his childish antics. I went over to him and gave him a peck on the lips.
 
“I’ll be back okay? I promise.” I smiled at him and left.
 
Bommie invited me to go to this really fancy restaurant with her and her cousin.  She offered to pick me up but it wasn’t on the way so I told her that I’ll meet them there.  I arrived at the place and it was huge.  The place looked expensive! I don’t think that I could afford this!  I entered the place and saw Bommie and Jieun unnie already seated at a table.
 
“Haeinnie! Right here.” Bom waved at me. I walked over to them and waved to Jieun unnie.
 
“Wah. You’re so pretty!” Jieun unnie gushed.
 
“Thank you unnie. You’re pretty too” I smiled at her.
 
“Haeinnie. Just order anything. My cousin is treating us.” Bommie told me.
 
“I can’t do that. I’d feel bad.” I told them.
 
“Just order. Don’t worry about anything.” Jieun assured me.
 
We all ordered our food and started eating.  The food here was great! It was pricey but delicious.  We were enjoying our food and talking to one another.  Out of nowhere, Jieun unnie got up and ran out of the restaurant.  What happened? Bom and I looked at each other and we both looked confused.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
After Haein left to go to dinner with Bom and Bom’s cousin, I decided to go bother Eunhyuk.  I knocked on his door and went inside… he was sitting on his bed watching TV.
 
“What are you doing?” I asked him.
 
“Watching TV. Want to join?” He asked me.
 
“Yeah.” I answered and sat on the bed with him.
 
“I guess both our girlfriends ditched us and went on a date with each other.” Eunhyuk said.
 
“I know! I didn’t even take Haein on a date like that yet and your girlfriend did it already!” I complained.
 
“Maybe we should go on a date and get them jealous.” Eunhyuk said.
 
“Maybe we should!” I laughed at him.
 
“Let’s go grab something to eat. Might as well right?” Eunhyuk suggested. 
 
“Yeah. Let’s go ask the others if they want to join us too. I’ll go ask them.” I stood up from his bed and headed towards Minho’s room.  
 
He wasn’t in there. Oh yeah. He’s at his parents.  I headed towards Taemin’s room and he was with Minji. They didn’t want to go.  Lastly, I headed towards Siwon’s room but he wasn’t there either.  Where’d he go. I took out my cell and called him.
 
“Siwon?”
 
“Yeah. What’s up?”
 
“Where are you?”
 
“I’m on a date. Why?”
 
“Nothing. Have fun then.”
 
“Alright. Later.” I guess it’s just Eunhyuk and I.
 
“Ready to go? Where are the guys?” he asked me.
 
“They’re not here. Let’s go.”
 
“I have an idea! Let’s go by the restaurant that the girls are at and see if they’re having fun or not.” Eunhyuk suggested. 
 
“Let’s do it.” I smiled.
 
We headed towards the shop and peeked inside the windows.  We didn’t see them.  I thought they were going to eat here. Are we too late?
 
“I don’t see them.” I told Eunhyuk.
 
“Same here. Let’s just go then.” We walked away from the restaurant and I heard someone calling me.
 
“DONGHAE OPPA!” That voice. How come it sounds so familiar? I turned around and there she was… Jung Jieun was right in front of me.