Chapter 52

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
I only have two more weeks until the baby is due.  Bom’s baby is suppose to be due next week.  We were all anticipating it.  Both guys were super overprotective of us.  They both made us be on bed rest and didn’t allow us to do anything at all.  A lot has happened over these past few months.  Minji and Taemin moved in with each other while Ri In and Junsu are engaged.  Yunho and Seulgi are still taking things slow but I know they both truly love each other.  Minho is with a girl who went to school with him and he seems really happy.  Siwon is with a girl who works at his company.  It was like a Korean drama… Siwon’s her rich boss while she’s poor.  It was cute though because Siwon is really into her.  We all like her because she’s down to earth.  Donghae and I are still doing well.  He’s been working less so he could be home and take care of me.  His mom has been coming over a lot too to take care of me.
 
I was lying in my bed waiting watching TV.  It was the afternoon and I was bored to death.  I wanted to do something but I know Donghae would forbid me and get mad at me if I don’t listen to him.  There was nothing on TV to watch so I turned off the TV. I’m so bored!!! I decided to call Bommie to see what she was up to.
 
“Haein ah?”
 
“What are you doing?” I asked her.
 
“Nothing. I’m in bed. There’s nothing to watch on TV!!” She complained.
 
“I know! I’m so freaking bored!”
 
“I am too! Let’s go do something Haein!” Bommie suggested.
 
“We can’t. We’ll get in trouble!”
 
“We can sneak out and come back before they even come home! You don’t have any cravings right now?” Bom asked me.
 
“I do but I’m scared Donghae will get mad at me.”
 
“Let’s just go. I’ll take the blame for it!” Bom said.
 
“Fine. Let’s go. I’ll meet you at your house.” I told her.
 
“Nice! Alright. See you soon!”
 
I am going to get in trouble.  Donghae ah, please don’t kill me. It’s not my fault that I’m bored.  I finally arrived at Bom’s house and she opened the door with a big smile on her face.
 
“Let’s go! It’s been forever since I left my room!” Bom pouted at me.
 
“Alright. Let’s go then.” I smiled at her and we headed towards the bus.
 
“So where do you want to go first then?” Bom asked me.
 
“I don’t care. Let’s go eat. I’m craving for some udon with fried fish cakes!” I told her.
 
“Alright. Let’s go.” Bom told me and we got off the bus and headed towards the udon shop.  We both ordered two orders of udon.  Our orders came out and we both finished within twenty minutes.
 
“Dang. That was so good.” I said excitedly.
 
“I know. I’m so full. Little one, are you full now? Umma ate a lot just for you.” Bom told her tummy.
 
“I feel like some sweets now. Let’s go. My treat.” I told her and we headed towards the pastry shop.  
 
We both ordered our share and the worker was surprised to see how much we ordered for just the two of us.  We both sat down at the table waiting for the waiter to bring out our sweets.  We were drinking our water and talking to one another.
 
“I can’t believe they’re so overprotective.” Bom complained. “I can’t even wash the dishes!”
 
“I know! It’s so annoying.” I told her. “Donghae won’t even let me go to the bathroom by myself!”
 
“That . At least Hyukjae lets me do that.” Bom said.
 
“I hate it.” I pouted at her.  The waiter arrived with our sweets and we thanked him before he left. 
 
“Let’s eat! Thanks Haein ah!” Bommie said and we started to dig in.  I was about to take another bite but I felt something wet on my chair.  I looked down and sat that my whole chair was wet.  Crap.
 
“Bommie ah.” I told her.
 
“What’s wrong Haein ah. You okay?”
 
“M-my water broke.” I told her.
 
“What?! Oh my god.” Bommie started freaking out. “HELP. MY FRIEND IS GOING INTO LABOR! SOMEONE HELP!!”
 
“Yah don’t freak out. It’s not good for your baby.” I told her. 
 
People around the pastry shop came and helped us out.  One of them even called the ambulance and they were on their way.  Bom took out her phone and dialed Donghae’s number.
 
“Donghae! Haein’s going into labor! Meet us at the hospital! Bring Hyujkae too!” Bom said and hung up on him.
 
The ambulance came and we headed towards the hospital.
 
“Hang in there Haein ah. I’m here for you. Hold onto my hands if you want to.” Bommie told me.
 
“T-thanks.” I replied weakly.
 
We finally arrived at the hospital and they took me into the delivering room while they made Bom wait outside.  The doctor told me that I was delivering soon. Donghae ah, where are you?
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I was in my office working on a few documents when I got a phone call from Bom that Haein’s going into labor!  I called Hyukjae and we both rushed to the hospital.  I saw Bom sitting in front of the delivery room.
 
“How’s Haein?! Is she okay?! Where is she?!” I asked Bom frantically.
 
“She’s fine. She’s in the delivery room.  I think you can go in.” Bom told me and I nodded my head and rushed towards the delivery room. I walked in the delivery room and saw the doctor and Haein.  She looked like she was in pain and she was sweating like crazy.
 
“You’re finally here Mr. Lee. Your wife really needs you.” The doctor smiled at me and I rushed towards the bed.
 
“I’m sorry I’m late baby.” I told her and kissed her forehead.
 
“It’s okay oppa. As long as you’re here now.” She smiled weakly at me. “It hurts oppa.”
 
“It’ll get better baby. Stay strong.” I told her and held onto her hands.  “Squeeze my hands as hard as you want baby. I’m here for you.”
 
“I love you oppa.” She smiled weakly at me.
 
“Doctor, our baby is suppose to be due in two weeks.  Is the baby going to be fine?” I asked the doctor.
 
“De. The baby will be healthy still so don’t worry.” the doctor smiled at us. “Let’s get the baby out now shall we?”
 
“De.” I smiled at him. I can’t wait for our son to come into this world.  Yupps, we’re having a baby boy! I hope he comes out healthy!
 
“Mrs. Lee, I need you to push on the count of three okay?” The doctor told her.
 
“Baby. Hang in there okay?”
 
“D-de.” I could tell that she was in so much pain.
 
“One. Two. Three. Push.” The doctor said and Haein started pushing.
 
“I CAN’T DO THIS. IT HURTS SO MUCH!” She was crying while squeezing my hand tightly. 
 
“Haein. Hang in there. You’re doing a great job. Just a few more pushes okay?” I tried comforting her.
 
“YOU DON’T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS LEE DONGHAE. YOU TRY POOPING OUT A BABY! I HATE YOU LEE DONGHAE. WHY’D YOU HAVE TO KNOCK ME UP FOR?!” She yelled at me. I know she doesn’t mean it… she’s just in pain.
 
“We can see the head Mrs. Lee. One more push.” the doctor told her.
 
“STUPID LEE DONGHAE. I HATE YOU. YOU AND YOUR ERTEDNESS-” She was yelling and stopped when she heard a baby crying.
 
“Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Lee. You guys have a wonderful and healthy baby boy!” the doctor grinned at us.  I looked over at Haein and saw her smiling.
 
“You did a great job baby. I’m proud of you.” I kissed her on her forehead.
 
“I’m sorry about saying all those things oppa.” She told me.
 
“It’s fine. I know you were in pain so I don’t blame you. I love you Lee Haein. Thank you for giving me a beautiful baby boy.” I smiled at her.
 
“I love you too oppa. Thank you for being by my side.” She smiled weakly at me.
 
“We’re going to transfer you to a room now while we clean your baby.” the doctor told us.  They took Haein into a room while I went to go fill out paper works for Haein and the baby.  I saw Eunhyuk and Bom sitting on the chair. I walked up to them.
 
“How is she?!” Bom asked me.
 
“She’s fine. The baby’s healthy.” I smiled at them.
 
“CONGRATS HAE! YOU’RE FINALLY A FATHER!” Eunhyuk told me.
 
“Thanks.”
 
“Where’s Haein?” Bom asked me.
 
“They transferred her to a room.  You guys should go visit her. I need to go do some paper work. I’ll be back.” I told them and walked towards the front desk.  I can’t believe I’m a father now.
 
Haein’s POV
 
That was the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced.  But once I saw my baby I realized that the pain was worth it.  I can’t believe I’m a mom now.  I can’t believe Donghae and I have a beautiful baby boy.  I heard a knock on the door.
 
“Come in.” I replied weakly.  I was still tired from the hours of pushing.
 
“Congrats Haein ah.” Bom walked in with Eunhyuk by her side.
 
“Thanks guys.” I told them. “Where’s Donghae oppa?”
 
“He went to go do paper works.” Eunhyuk oppa replied.
 
“I see. Did you guys see the baby yet?” I smiled weakly at them.
 
“Not yet. We’ll just wait for them to bring him in here. I can’t believe I’m an aunt already!” Bom gushed.
 
“I can’t believe I’m an uncle! I can’t wait to spoil him.” Eunhyuk oppa grinned.
 
“You guys can’t spoil him too much! He’ll end up being a brat!” I told them.
 
“Well you can’t stop us. As long as he’s cute then he’ll be spoiled.” Bom smiled at me.
 
“I hate you. I’ll spoil your baby then.” I told her.
 
“Good then. I don’t have to deal with my baby’s tantrum if you spoil him.” She smirked at me.
 
“I’m going to go call the others. I was in a hurry and forgot to tell them. I’ll be back.” Eunhyuk oppa smiled at us and left.
 
“I can’t believe I’m a mom now Bommie. In a week, you’ll be a mom too!” I told her.
 
“I know. I can’t wait! We should let our babies play soccer together! It’d be so cool! They can grow up being best friends like us!” She smiled at me.
 
“That’d be fun. They’ll be like a mini Donghae and mini Eunhyuk.”
 
We heard another knock on the door and Donghae entered with a bouquet of flowers.
 
“Hey baby. These are for you.” He smiled at me and handed me the bouquet.
 
“Thanks oppa. You didn’t have to.” I smiled at him.
 
“I know but I wanted to. Where’s Eunhyuk?”
 
“He went to go call the others to tell them the news.” Bom answered.
 
“Ah I see. How are you feeling baby?” He asked me.
 
“I’m feeling fine. Just a little tired but I want to see our baby.” I told him.
 
“Same here.” He smiled and kissed me on my forehead. “You look beautiful baby.”
 
“Yeah right. I just gave birth and was in labor for many hours.  I sweated like a pig and my hair’s a mess.” I told him.
 
“It doesn’t matter. You still look beautiful.” He grinned at me. “You’re beautiful right now because you’re a mom and you have this glow to you now.”   I just smiled at his cheesiness.
 
“Oh yeah. Did you call your parents yet?” I asked him.
 
“Oh crap. I forgot. I’ll be back okay?” He said and left the room.
 
“You guys make me want to vomit.” Bom told me while making a face. “You guys are too sweet. It’s disgusting.”
 
“Whatever. I know you and Eunhyuk oppa are like that too.” I stuck my tongue out at her.
 
“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes at me. Eunhyuk oppa entered the room again and sat next to Bom and wrapped his arms around her.
 
“What’d I miss?” He asked us.
 
“Nothing. Just Donghae and Haein being disgusting again.” She told him.
 
“Yah. You guys are like that too!” I told her.
 
“Not as sickening as you guys.” She smirked at me.
 
“Your mom is so mean little one! She’s always picking on me!” I tried telling Bom’s tummy.
 
“Yah why are you talking to my tummy?!” She asked me.
 
“Don’t grow up to be like your mom okay? She’s mean!” I kept on talking and heard Eunhyuk oppa laughing.
 
“Oppa why are you laughing?!” She pouted at him.
 
“Because it’s funny. Sorry Haein, I want our son to be like Bom.” He told me.
 
“Thanks oppa.” She smiled at him and he kissed her on the lips.
 
“And you said Donghae and I were disgusting.” I told her.
 
“Whatever.” She smiled at me. “Baby ah. Don’t listen to your aunt. Your aunt is always wrong so you should never listen to her.”
 
“YAH. WHY ARE YOU TELLING YOUR BABY THAT?! I’M HIS GODMOTHER!” I pouted at her.
 
“That’s what you get for telling my baby not to grow up like me.” She smirked at me.
 
“Fine then. You .” I rolled my eyes and Donghae entered the room.
 
“My parents are on the way.” He walked over to me and sat next to me. “Are the others coming?”
 
“Yeah. They’re on the way right now too.” Eunhyuk told him.  Someone knocked on the door and a nurse walked in with our baby.
 
“Someone was eager to meet his parents.” The nurse told us and handed us the baby.
 
“He’s so beautiful.” I said.
 
“He has your lips.” Donghae smiled.  I saw Bommie and Eunhyuk walking over to us.
 
“He has your eyes Hae.” Eunhyuk pointed out.
 
“He’s so cute! Hello baby. I can’t wait to spoil you.” Bom smiled at the baby.  The baby started crying.
 
“Look what you did! You scared my poor baby.” I teased Bommie.
 
“You .” She pouted and we all laughed at her. The baby didn’t stop crying though.
 
“He’s probably tired.” The nurse told us. “We should let him sleep now.”
 
“De. Here you go.” I handed her the baby. “Thank you for taking care of my son.”
 
“Thank you and please take care of him.” Donghae added in.
 
“No problem. Congratulations once again.”  The nurse told us and headed out the door.
 
“Babe. Let’s get you home now.” Eunhyuk told Bom.
 
“But I want to stay here with Haein.” She pouted at him.
 
“It’s not good for the baby. We’ll visit again tomorrow.” He told her. She just shook her head.
 
“You should go Bommie. Go home and rest.” I smiled at her.
 
“I’ll be here with her.” Donghae said.
 
“Alright. We’ll be here first in the morning.” She smiled and they left.
 
“I can’t believe we’re parents oppa.” I told him.
 
“I know. I’m happy. Thank you once again. I’m really happy. I can’t wait to teach my son how to play soccer.” He smiled at me.
 
“No problem oppa. Thank you for choosing me to start a family with.” I told him.
 
“I love you Haein. Nothing’s going to change that.” He kissed me on my forehead.
 
“What are we going to name our baby oppa?” I asked him.
 
“I don’t know. What do you want to name him?”
 
“Jaeha?” I asked him.
 
“Jaeha it is then. Lee Jaeha. I like the sound of that.” He smiled at me.
 
“I love you oppa.”
 
His parents came a few moments later but we told them that the baby is sleeping so they won’t be able to see him until tomorrow.  They decided to stay with us for a bit and left.  The whole gang finally arrived and we told them the same thing.  They stayed with us for about an hour and left.  Taemin and Minji wanted to stay behind so we let them.  I can’t wait to start on this brand new chapter with Donghae.  Lee Jaeha… we promise that we’re going to be great parents to you.