Chapter 54

Baby Don't Cry

 

Jaeha’s is already six months old.  He turned into such a little cutie.  He’s beginning to look like Donghae even more.  We should’ve just named him Donghae junior.  He was able to sit now.  He’s such a good little baby.  Everyone’s been spoiling him and Jaemin.  Jaemin is Bom’s baby boy.  We had a few play dates with the boys and they enjoy each other’s company.  I could tell that they were going to be the best of friends.  Jaemin is adorable too! He has Bommie’s chubby cheeks and Eunhyuk oppa’s gummy smile.  Both boys were cute in general.  According the everyone they were lady killers.
 
A lot has happened in these six months.  Ri Innie and Junsu tied the knott and they were currently on their honeymoon right now. I hope they have a honeymoon baby.  Yunho oppa and Seulgi unnie took their relationship to the next level and moved in with each other.  Minji and Taemin are still the same and they’re still happy together.  Minho and Siwon are still with their girlfriends and they’re really happy with them.  I’m glad that all of them are happy and living great lives.
 
I was in the bedroom getting ready to go out with all the girls.  It’s been a while since all of us got to hang out and have fun with each other.  We still see each other a lot because of the shop but other then that we don’t hang out anymore.  It’s either Bommie and I were too busy taking care of our sons or the others have plans.  I was currently putting on a little make up and doing my hair when I heard my cute baby boy giggling.  I turned my chair around and saw Donghae and Jaeha on the bed staring at me.  I couldn’t help but smile at them.  The two people that I love most in the world was right in front of me.
 
“Why are you giggle my cute son?” I asked him.  Jaeha just stared at me while he was sitting.  He just smiled at me. “Can you understand me?”
 
Jaeha continued staring at me then he lied down and rolled over and his stomach was on the bed.  He tried crawling to Donghae because Donghae was holding his phone.  Jaeha reached for the phone.
 
“You want my phone little one?” Donghae asked him while tickling him causing Jaeha to laugh a lot.
 
“You guys are so cute!” I told them and walked over to them and sat next to Donghae.
 
“Jaeha isn’t your mom beautiful?” Donghae asked Jaeha. “You better grow up and find a woman like your mom okay?”
 
“You tell him that every day!” I laughed and smacked Donghae on the chest.  Jaeha copied me and tried smacking Donghae.  We both were laughing at Jaeha’s action.
 
“You’re not suppose to hit me!” Donghae pouted at Jaeha and picked him up.  Jaeha extended his tiny arms to me.
 
“You miss mommy?” I smiled at him and took him in my arms.  Jaeha was cuddling in my arms. “You’re so cute.”
 
“When will you be back?” Donghae asked me.
 
“We’ll be out for a few hours.  Three hours max.” I smiled at him.
 
“Just stay out late as long as you want. I know it’s been a while. I can take care of Jaeha.  You deserve to rest for once.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his neck.
 
“You sure you’ll be fine?” I asked him.
 
“I’ll be fine. I promise. If anything happens, I’ll call you okay?” He said and kissed the top of my head.
 
“Okay. Do you want me to bring anything home for you?”
 
“It’s okay. I’ll manage.”
 
I felt Jaeha moving in my arms and he tried to get free.  I decided to put him on the bed and he was sitting on our bed while playing with Donghae’s phone.  Donghae and I were just sitting there watching our baby play.  Jaeha was in his own little world and he didn’t notice anything.  He finally put Donghae’s phone down and stared up at us.  He tried crawling to Donghae again but couldn’t.  Donghae picked up him and started playing airplane with him.  Jaeha was giggling like crazy.
 
“You should go now baby. You don’t want to keep the girls waiting.” He told me.
 
“Alright. I’ll be back later. I love you.” I gave him a kiss on the lips. “And I love you Jaeha.” I kissed Jaeha on the lips.
 
“I love you too. Jaeha say bye to mommy!” Donghae said and took Jaeha’s arms and moved it so it looks like he was waving bye to me.
 
I got my bag and headed towards the door.  Our get together is at Minji’s place this time.  Minji was going to cook dinner for us and we were just going to watch a movie and catch up.  Ri In’s not going to be there since she’s on her honeymoon right now.  I finally arrived at Minji’s place and knocked on the door.  Minji opened the door for me.
 
“Unnie you’re here! No one’s here yet.” She told me.
 
“Really?”
 
“De. The others are on their way right now.”
 
“I see. Do you need help with anything?” I asked her.
 
“Ani. I’m fine. You can just sit there and wait for me to finish.” She smiled at me.
 
“Arasso. Where’s Taeminnie?”
 
“Oppa’s hanging out with Minho oppa and Siwon oppa.” She told me.
 
“Ah I see.”
 
“They asked Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa to go too but they were busy taking care of the babies. How’s my nephew?!”
 
“He’s good. He tried to crawl today and it was the cutest thing ever! You just have to see it.”
 
“You should bring him over here next time.” She pouted.
 
“Arasso or you guys can come visit next time.”
 
“De! We will and I’ll shower him with toys!”
 
“Minji ah. You’re done with school right?”
 
“De. I just finished. Why?”
 
“Why don’t you start working with us at the shop?”
 
“Is there still room?”
 
“Yes. You can work with Seulgi unnie and Bommie in the kitchen.  They would love it if they had another hand to help them. You’re a good cook Minji ah. And you already know everyone.”
 
“Can I really do that unnie?”
 
“De. I’m the boss and I want you to work for us.” I smiled.
 
“Thank you unnie!” Minji said and rushed over to give me a hug. “I won’t let you guys down.”
 
“I know you won’t.” I hugged her back.  We heard the door bell ringing and broke the hug. 
 
“The others must be here now.” She said and walked towards the door.
 
Everyone finally arrived and we were all eating dinner and talking to one another.
 
“Bommie how’s Jaemin?” Seulgi unnie asked.
 
“He’s doing great but Hyukjae spoils him to death!” She said.
 
“What do you mean unnie?” Minji asked.
 
“Like every day when he comes home from work he always has a new toy in his hands.”
 
“Donghae’s the same too!” I said. “It’s like what more can you give them.”
 
“I know right!” Bom said and we all just laughed.
 
“How’s Jaeha doing?” Bom asked.
 
“He’s doing great. He tried crawling today!” I told her.
 
“Did you get it on video?!” Seulgi unnie asked.
 
“Ani. He does it often though. You guys have to see it in person. It’s the cutest thing ever! And today he was defending his mama.” I smiled proudly.
 
“What do you mean unnie?”
 
“Donghae made fun of me and I smacked him and Jaeha tried copying me and tried smacking him too. It was so cute!”
 
“Oh my goodness. We have to see that!” Bom gushed.
 
“How are things with you and Yunho oppa?” I asked Seulgi unnie.
 
“Things are great. He’s really sweet.” She smiled at us.
 
“How’s living with him?” Minji asked.
 
“It’s cool.  There’s a lot of different sides to him that I don’t really know.  I like it though. I like living with him.” She blushed.
 
“Unnie why are you blushing?” Bom asked.
 
“W-who says I’m blushing?” She stuttered.
 
“Why are you stuttering too unnie?” I asked her curiously.
 
“Did you guys… you know?” Minji asked.
 
Seulgi didn’t say anything and turned even more red.  So that’s why she’s blushing and stuttering.
 
“Unnie. Why are you shy about that? It’s normal for couples to do that.” I told her.
 
“I know but we’re not married and we already you know.”
 
“Donghae and I weren’t married when we… wait never mind we were.” I smiled at her.
 
“Hyukjae and I weren’t married when we for our first time.” Bom said.
 
“Taemin oppa and I aren’t married yet we still do it.”
 
“WHAT?!” We all shouted.
 
“What’s wrong with that?” Minji asked us innocently.
 
“Gong Minji. You’re still a child in our eyes!” I told her.
 
“I’m only two years younger than you unnie. You’re 22 and I’m 20.  I’m not a kid anymore!” She pouted.
 
“Do you guys use protection?!” Bom asked.
 
“Unnie we’re not dumb. Of course we do.” She told us.
 
“You better use it all the time whenever you guys do it!” Seulgi unnie told her.
 
“I know that unnie. You guys make it seem like we do it all the time. We don’t do it all the time okay? It’s only sometimes. We both want to wait now so it can be meaningful.” Minji told us.
 
“Good. Keep it that way.” I told her and we all laughed.
 
We were done with dinner and helped Minji cleaned up.  After we were done cleaning up we all went into the living room to watch TV and talk.  After two hours, the girls and I decided to call a night. Bommie wanted to go home to her son and I wanted to go home to my son too. Yunho oppa was lonely so Seulgi unnie wanted to keep him company.  Taemin was done hanging out with the guys so he had no where to go.  I finally arrived home and went straight to Jaeha’s nursery room but didn’t see him there.  It’s already 11 pm.  Shouldn’t he be sleeping by now?
 
I walked towards our bedroom and saw the cutest sight ever.  Donghae was sleeping  while Jaeha was sleeping on Donghae’s arm.  It was so cute! I took out my phone and snapped a photo of it.  Both of them were sleeping with their mouths opened which made it even cuter.  Jaeha is a replicate of Donghae.  This just proves it even more.  I went to the bathroom to wash up and change into comfy clothes.  After I was done, I headed towards the bed.  Donghae felt something move so he opened his eyes.
 
“You’re home baby?” He asked me sleepily.
 
“De. Everyone was tired. How long were you guys sleeping for?” I asked him.
 
“We both knocked out around 8 til now.” 
 
“You must be tired.” I smiled at him.
 
“Did you have fun?”
 
“De. It was really fun.  It was nice to catch up with the girls again.” I smiled at him. “Let me take Jaeha to his room and we can go to bed after.”
 
“Alright. I’ll go with you.”
 
“Ani. It’s fine. Just go to bed first. I’ll be back.” I took Jaeha in my arms and walked towards his nursery.  
 
I tucked him in and gave him a kiss on his forehead and the baby monitor.  I walked back to my room and saw that Donghae was asleep already.  I climbed into bed and he pulled me in his arms.
 
“Goodnight baby.” He told me and kissed me on my head.
 
“Night oppa. Sweet dreams.” I yawned and closed my eyes.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I was in our room packing clothes and putting them in my luggage.  I had a business trip that I had to attend.  Haein was sitting on our bed with Jaeha in her arms.
 
“Look at your daddy. He’s going to leave us for a week.” She pouted while telling Jaeha.
 
“I’m sorry baby. It’s for work. I don’t want to leave you two here alone for a whole week but I have to.” I told her.
 
“I know. I’m just messing with you.” She smiled at me while playing with Jaeha. “You’ll keep mommy company this whole week right?” She told Jaeha and he just giggled at her while playing with her hands.
 
I walked over to them and sat down next to Haein.  I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me.
 
“I’m going to miss you guys. One week is too long.” I said. “I just wish I can send someone to go over there and do it for me.”
 
“One week is long but we’ll manage.  I’ll skype you every night.” She smiled at me.
 
“You better or else. Jaeha if your mom forgets to skype me then you do it okay?” I smiled at him which caused Haein to laugh loudly. “What’s so funny?”
 
“Baby. Jaeha doesn’t know how to work a computer so how can he skype you if I forget.” She laughed.
 
“Whatevers.” I pouted at her.
 
“Aigoo. Oppa stop pouting. Jaeha’s only allowed to pout now.” She continued laughing.
 
Jaeha reached for me and I took him in my arms.  I gave him a kiss on his lips and then I started tickling him.
 
“Be good okay? Don’t give your mom a hard time. I’ll be back in a week.” I gave him one last hug before getting off the bed.
 
“Remember to eat on time okay? And rest when you’re tired. Call me when you land okay? I love you and take care.” Haein told me and I gave her one last kiss before going to the airport.
 
Haein’s POV
 
After Donghae left, Jaeha went to sleep.  I guess he was sleeping from playing too much.  I put him in the crib and his baby monitor.  After putting him to sleep, I decided to clean up the house since I had nothing better to do.  I cleaned the house for two hours and I don’t know what to do anymore.  Jaeha was still asleep and Donghae’s not even here.  I miss him.  I decided to call the girls to see what they’re doing and if they wanted to come over and keep me company.  Minji was the only one who was free so she decided to come over and sleep over with me.  Thank you Minji! You’re a life saver!
 
I heard my phone ringing and saw that it was Donghae calling.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hey baby. I just called to tell you that I just landed and heading towards the hotel right now.”
 
“I miss you.” I sighed.
 
“I miss you too baby. I’ll be back in a week okay?”
 
“Okay. Don’t work too hard okay?”
 
“I won’t. Remember to skype me every night okay?”
 
“De.”
 
“What are you doing?” He asked me.
 
“I just got finished cleaning the house.”
 
“Where’s my lovely son?” 
 
“He’s taking a nap. He’s been sleeping for two hours now.” I told him.
 
“Ah. So what are your plans for tonight?”
 
“Minji’s coming over right now. She’s spending the night with me.”
 
“That’s good that you have someone there with you.  If you get bored or anything just go bother the girls okay? I’ll be back soon enough.  This week is going to go by fast and next thing you know you’ll be in my arms.”
 
“You better keep that promise Lee Donghae or else I’m going to kill you.” I threatened him.
 
“I will baby. I have to go now. I’ll call you later okay? Bye and I love you.”
 
“I love you too.” I said and he hung up.  I heard the doorbell ringing and I knew it was Minji.
 
“Unnie! Where’s my precious nephew!?” Minji grinned at me.
 
“He’s sleeping. He’ll be up later. Let’s go put your stuff away.” I told her.
 
“De unnie.”
 
Minji and I spent the night watching movies and talking with one another.  I’m thankful that Minji is keeping me company tonight.  Donghae called but I told him that I didn’t want to leave Minji alone.  I miss having times like this with the girls.  Jaeha woke up a bit later and we were up playing with him.  After playing with him for hours, we put him to sleep and headed to bed.  If I had nights like this then I think I’ll be fine for a week.