Chapter 41

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
I woke up the next morning and felt a pair of arms wrapped around my bare waist… I can’t believe I let him have his ways last night.  I blushed at what happened last night.  Yesterday was different from all the other times we made love.  Yesterday it was really passionate.  And I can’t believe I asked him for more rounds. He must think I’m a !
 
“Stupid Haein. Why’d you do that? You’re such a .” I whispered to myself. 
 
I turned around to see if he’s awake or not and he’s still sleeping.  He must be tired.  I just smiled at his sleeping face.  I looked at the time and it was almost noon! We can’t be wasting time in bed… we need to explore.  I tried waking him up.
 
“Oppa. Wake up.” I shook him. No response. I shook him harder and he moved a bit.
 
“What is it?” He asked me groggily while opening his eyes.
 
“Let’s wake up. It’s almost noon now! We shouldn’t waste half our day in here. Please oppa.” I pouted at him. He just laughed at me.
 
“Why is my baby such a baby? And it’s not my fault I’m tired. You worked me last night.” He smirked at me. I blushed at what he said and took my hands to cover my face. “Why is my baby so shy? Is it because of last night?”
 
“Yah. Don’t talk about last night.” I still hid my face in my hands.
 
“Why? I love it. Last night was amazing. I should take you shopping more so you can reward me like yesterday.” He smirked at me. “You know, you really when you’re like that.”
 
“I said no more!” I pouted at him.
 
“I’m just kidding.” He said while pulling me close to his chest. “I won’t tease you anymore.”
 
“You better or else I’m going to make you sleep on the couch.” I mumbled in his chest.
 
“I won’t tease you anymore. Don’t make me sleep on the couch.” He chuckled. “Let’s go get ready then.”
 
“Okay.” I smiled at him. He got up and offered me his hand.  I was about to get up and accept his help but I couldn’t.
 
“What’s wrong baby?” He asked me all worried.
 
“I can’t get up. I’m so sore.” I pouted at him which caused him to laugh.
 
“Well who’s fault is it? I’ll carry you then.” Before I could say anything I was already in his arms.
 
“Am I heavy?” I asked him.
 
“Ani. Light as a feather. Let’s go get you ready now shall we?” He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss.  We were both in the bathroom and I didn’t’ realize that I was .
 
“Oppa! Don’t look at me! Close your eyes!” I shouted at him.
 
“Why? Cause you’re . Baby, I’ve seen you so many times now. Why are you still so shy?” He teased me.
 
“Just put me down and go out so I can shower!” I told him.
 
“I have a better idea. Let’s shower together.” He smiled at me and walked in the bathroom door and locked it. I don’t think I can ever win against Donghae.
 
Seulgi’s POV
 
I was getting ready to meet up with Jaejoong.  I was excited when he called me and told me that he wanted to meet up.  But then he told me it was to talk about the wedding plans and I’m not that excited anymore.  He wanted to meet me at the bar so I finally arrived and saw him sitting on the counter drinking something.
 
“Jaejoong oppa.” I called out to him. He looked up and smiled at me.
 
“Seulgi ah, you’re here. Have a seat. Order anything… it’s on me.” 
 
“So what’d you need to talk to me about?” I asked him.
 
“Well Yeonhee asked if you can make cupcakes and cakes for the wedding.  She wants both and she wanted to tell you to make the flavor red velvet.” He told me.
 
“That’s fine. The cupcakes and cakes red velvet?” I asked him.
 
“I’m not sure. I’ll ask her later.  You're sure your friend can do the cakes right?” He told me while sipping on his beer again.
 
“I'm pretty sure. I'll have to ask her later. Is that all you needed to tell me?” I asked him.
 
“De.”
 
“Well I’m going to go then. I’ll see you later oppa.” I said and got up but felt his hand grabbed my arm.
 
“Stay for a bit. I don’t like drinking by myself.” I just nodded my head.  What’s wrong?
 
“Is something the matter oppa?” I asked him.
 
“Ani. I’m just stressed with the wedding. Yeonhee wants it to be big but I just want it simple.  But since I love Yeonhee, I’m willing to make it big for her.  But it’s so stressful.” He told me. I don’t know why but I felt my heart breaking.  Why are you still in love with this guy Seulgi ah? He’s getting married.
 
“I see oppa. It’ll be fine. Once the day comes, it’ll be worth it. All the stress and worries.” I told him.
 
“Thanks Seulgi ah. You always know how to make me feel better. So what have you’ve been up to?” He asked me.
 
“Nothing really. Just work. That’s all.”
 
“No special guy?”
 
“Not yet.”
 
“Why?”
 
“I just haven’t found him yet.” You’re the special guy but you don’t even notice me.
 
After two hours of drinking, Jaejoong oppa was finally done but he was drunk.  I decided to take him home since I couldn’t leave him here.  We finally arrived at his place and I placed him on his bed.  I was about to leave when he pulled me on top of him. 
 
“Don’t leave. Stay by my side.” He whispered.
 
“I have to go now. I’m not Yeonhee.” I told him.
 
“I know. You’re Seulgi. Stay here.” He opened his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me.  What is he doing?! He has a fiancé! This is wrong yet I kissed him back.  He rolled me over and got on top of me.
 
“Jaejoong oppa. We can’t do this. This is wrong.” I told him.
 
“It’ll be okay if Yeonhee doesn’t find out. I want you Bae Seulgi.” He crashed him lips on mine and I gave in to him.  
 
I woke up and felt someone arms wrapped around me.  What happened last night? Oh frick.  I slept with Jaejoong oppa! That’s so wrong of me! He’s going to get married soon and I decide to sleep with him! I’m such a home wrecker!
 
“Are you awake yet babe?” I heard his husky voice asking me. I turned around and saw him smiling at me. I blushed.
 
“De.” I told him and he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. “This isn’t right. You’re getting married soon. This was a mistake.” I told him.
 
“I told you. Yeonhee doesn’t have to find out. I want this. I want you.” He told me.
 
“Why now? You had all those chances back then… why now?” I asked him.
 
“I-I don’t know. I just know that I want you.”
 
“I can’t do this though. I can’t be with you when you’re with another woman.”
 
“Trust me. If I could break it off with Yeonhee then I would but I can’t. I’m marrying her for my mom. Just be the other woman for now and I’ll take care of everything.” He told me. “Just stay by my side for now okay?”
 
“Okay.” I smiled at him and he kissed me again.  I know it’s wrong but I love him too much.  If this is the only way to be with him then I’ll take the chance.
 
Haein’s POV
 
Donghae oppa wanted to go see the Eiffel Tower and La Grande Roue so we took a cab and visited the Eiffel Tower first.  To be honest, I’m terrified of heights but I didn’t want to tell him because he wouldn’t want to go anymore.  I just need to it up and enjoy it.  Donghae paid for the tickets and we were waiting for the elevator to pick us up.  I’m not looking forward to the elevator ride… I get to see us going all the way to the top and it’s not a pretty sight.
 
“You okay baby?” Donghae asked me.
 
“D-de.” I smiled weakly at him.
 
“What’s wrong?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“Don’t lie to me. What’s wrong?” He asked again.
 
“I’m scared of heights.” I told him.
 
“Why didn’t you tell me? If I knew you were afraid of heights then we didn’t have to come here.” He told me.
 
“That’s why I didn’t tell you.  I know you want to come here and I don’t want to ruin that for you. We’re going to La Grande Roue too. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” I smiled at him.
 
“But you’re afraid of heights. I don’t want you to be scared.”
 
“I’ll be fine if you’re by my side.” I told him and he held onto my hand.
 
“I won’t leave your side. I promise.” He smiled at me and brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it.
 
We finally arrived at the top and we were walking around and looking at the view.  I didn’t dare going too far off because I was afraid that I would fall down the tower.  I held onto Donghae’s hand tightly and he just chuckled at me.
 
“Baby if you’re scared we can go down now.” He told me.
 
“It’s fine. You already paid for the tickets so we have to make the most of it.” I smiled at him. 
 
“You sure?”
 
“I’m sure. Let’s go look at the view over there.” I told him and dragged him over to the view. “Oppa did you bring the camera?”
 
“Yeah I did. Why?”
 
“Let’s take a picture together and you should take pictures of the view! I want to make a scrapbook out of this!” I told him.
 
“Alright.” He laughed and took out the camera.  We asked a stranger to take a picture for us. 
 
“You guys are a really cute couple!” The guy told us in French.
 
“What’d he say?” Donghae asked me all confused.
 
“He says we’re a really cute couple.” I told him.
 
“Ah.” He said and turned to the stranger. “Merci.”
 
“Je t’en prie.” He replied and Donghae looked even more confused.
 
“He’s saying you’re welcome.” I laughed and turned to the stranger and bowed to him and he left. “You’re really cute when you’re clueless.”
 
“Whatever. It’s not my fault I don’t know how to speak French.” He said.
 
“Whatever you say baby.” I told him.
 
We spent about an hour there and decided to head to the souvenir shop to get some gifts for our friends.  I spotted a really cute snow globe that had the whole view of Paris in it with the Eiffel Tower in the middle.  
 
“Do you want that baby?” Donghae asked me.
 
“It’s okay. It’s just a snow globe.” I smiled at him and put the snow globe down.  
 
We paid for our gifts and headed towards the exit.  I was about to call the taxi but he stopped me.
 
“I forgot my wallet. I’ll be right back.” He told me and ran into the shop. I waited for another five minute and he finally came out of the gift shop.
 
“Let’s go.” I told him and we called a cab and headed towards La Grande Roue.
 
We finally got there and the view was beautiful.  I remember how I always walked around here whenever I was stressed with school or whenever I wanted to get my mind off of things.  I smiled at the sight in front of me.
 
“So this is La Grande Roue that everyone talks about.” Donghae said.
 
“Yupp. It’s so beautiful.  I always went here to clear my head. It’s even better at night time when the lights are on.” I smiled at him.
 
“Ready to go on it?” He asked me.
 
“De.” I smiled at him.
 
“Did you ever ride it?”
 
“No. I was always too scared to ride it.”
 
“Are you sure you want to ride it then?”
 
“I’m sure. I have you.” I told him and we went to go get our tickets.
 
We got into one of the booth and it started to move.  I was startled at first and closed my eyes.  What if something wrong happens? What if the lift suddenly falls down.  The lift started moving around a bit and I was shaking.  
 
“Baby don’t be scared. I’m here with you.” Donghae said while holding my hand. “I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise.”
 
The lift suddenly stopped but I was too scared to open my eyes.
 
“Baby open your eyes. You have to see the view. It’s beautiful.” He told me but I still didn’t open my eyes. “I’m here with you. I already promised you that I won’t let anything happen to you.”
 
I opened my eyes and saw the view in front of me.  It was breathtaking! I can’t believe the whole two years that I lived here I didn’t experience this!  I guess it’s a good thing since I get to experience it with Donghae.  After the ride, Donghae and I were deciding on where to go next since it was still early to head back to the hotel.
 
“Oppa can we go to Disneyland Paris?!” I asked him excitedly.
 
“Today?” He asked me.
 
“De. Why?”
 
“I think it’d be a waste if we went today since we only have half a day left. Let’s go tomorrow. I’ll preorder the tickets and we can pick it up when we get there.” He smiled at me.
 
“Promise?” I asked him.
 
“I promise.” He smiled at me. “What do you want to do now?” 
 
“Let’s just walk around the city then and we can go eat!” I told him and we headed towards the city.
 
Bom’s POV
 
I was currently going over wedding details with Hyukjae oppa.  We were deciding on which venue to book for our reception.  We decided that we wanted to have an outdoor reception.  We were looking at so many places but couldn’t find the perfect one.
 
“We don’t have to find one by tonight babe.” He told me.
 
“I know that but I just want to have something in mind so I won’t stress out as much.” I told him.
 
“You’ll find one. Just be patient babe.” He told me.
 
“How can I be patient Hyukjae?! If I’m patient then we won’t have a wedding.” I snapped at him.  He was taken back and I felt bad for snapping at him like this. “I’m sorry oppa. I didn’t mean to snap at you.”
 
“It’s okay babe. I know you’re stressed out.  But trust me okay?  We’ll find a reception.  Don’t stress if we don’t find one by tonight.” He told me.
 
“De. Sorry oppa.” I told him and sighed.
 
“What’s wrong now?” He asked me.
 
“I miss Haein. If she was here, she would be helping plan our wedding.”
 
“She’ll be here in a few days babe. She just got married.” He laughed.
 
“I know that.” I pouted at him.
 
“She’ll be back. Just let them enjoy their honeymoon.” He told me.
 
“I know. I wonder if they’re going to get a honeymoon baby.” 
 
“I know that they will. Knowing Hae… he’s probably going to make a honeymoon baby.” He told me.
 
“Good. I want to be a godmother.” I smiled at him. “Let’s stop planning the wedding now. I don’t want to think about it right now.”
 
“Alright.” He said. “Good night babe. I love you and I’ll see you tomorrow.”
 
“I love you too and sweet dreams.” I told him and we both went into our room.  Lee Haein… you better come back and help me plan for this wedding!
 
Haein’s POV
 
We spent the rest of the day just walking around the city and went out for dinner.  We headed back towards the hotel and I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed.  Tomorrow’s going to be a great day! I can’t wait to go to Disneyland Paris!  I’ve never really gone to any amusement park so I’m excited! On top of that… it’s Disneyland! Who wouldn’t want to go to Disneyland!  Donghae already booked the tickets!  I was finally done with getting ready and headed towards our room.  Donghae was sitting on our bed watching TV.
 
“You’re done already?” He asked me.
 
“De. You should go wash up now.” I smiled at him and he gave me a peck on my lips and headed towards the bathroom.  I sat down on the bed and watched TV.  I heard the door opening and saw Donghae walking out.
 
“I have something for you.” He smiled at me.
 
“What?” I asked him.
 
“I was planning on giving it to you when we get back but I think I should just give it to you now.” He said while walking towards the closet.  He pulled out the Chanel bag and handed it to me.
 
“Isn’t that your mom’s? Why are you handing me her bag?” I asked him.
 
“I lied when I said I got it for my mom. I got it for you. I saw you looking at it and I knew that you liked it.” He said. “Open it.”
 
I took the bag from him and opened it.  It was the black Chanel bag I was looking at a few days ago! He saw me looking at it!?
 
“You didn’t have to get me it!” I told him.
 
“I know that but I wanted to.  I want to spoil you Haein so just let me.” He said.
 
“But I didn’t get anything for you.” I said.
 
“You don’t need to get me anything. You know what I want.” He smirked at me.
 
“Is that all you think about?!” I smacked his chest.
 
“I’m only kidding baby.” He laughed at me.
 
“Well not tonight. We have a long day tomorrow and I don’t want to be tired.” I told him.
 
“Fine. But after Disneyland then you can reward me.” He grinned.
 
“ert.” I mumbled.
 
“I heard that.” He said. “I have one more surprise.”
 
“What is it?” I asked him.  He didn’t say anything and walked over to the bags with all the gifts we bought at the Eiffel Tower.  He walked over to me and handed me another bag.
 
“Open it.” He said. I took the bag and opened it.  It was the snow globe from today!
 
“How did you? When did you get this?” I asked him.
 
“Remember when I told you that I forgot my wallet in the store? Well I lied and went in there and bought it for you.” He smiled at me.
 
“I love you Donghae. First Disneyland Paris.  Then the Chanel bag.  And now this snow globe.”
 
“I already told you Haein. I want to spoil you so get use to it.” He grinned at me.  I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips.  I broke the kiss and smiled at him.
 
“I’ll give you your reward right now.” I told him and he was shocked.  I giggled at his reaction and pulled him down on the bed with me.  Let’s just say he enjoyed his reward.
 
Seulgi’s POV
 
I can’t believe I slept with Jaejoong oppa again!  He’s getting married and he’s cheating on his fiancé with me!  I can’t believe I became the other woman!  I have always hated those type of women yet I became one!  I should tell Jaejoong oppa that this is wrong.  
 
“You’re awake already?” I heard him asking me.
 
“De. I can’t do this.” I told him.
 
“Why not?” He sat up and looked at me.
 
“This is wrong. You’re getting married and this is just going to hurt your fiancé.”
 
“Didn’t I tell you to not worry about it? I’ll deal with it. Just believe in me okay?” He said.
 
“I can’t be with you if you’re still going to get married. I’ll only be with you when you’re single.” I told him.
 
“Didn’t I tell you already? I don’t love her.  I’m just marrying her for the sake of my mom.  If I don’t marry her then my mom will have a heart attack.  I’ll divorce her in a year.  So just wait for me. I want to be with you.” He told me.
 
“I-”
 
“Just trust me Seulgi ah.” He told me. “You’re the one that I want to be with.”
 
“Fine. You promise you won’t hurt me then?” I asked him.  I guess I should just trust him and let him take care of everything.  I made up my mind that I’m going to be with him. I’m sorry Yeonhee-ssi. I love Jaejoong oppa too and he loves me back.  I’m not going to regret this decision.
 
“I won’t. I promise you.” He told me. “So ready for a round three?” 
 
Haein’s POV
 
We were finally at Disneyland Paris! I can’t believe we’re at Disneyland!  I’ve always dreamt of coming here!  I was smiling like a kid and Donghae couldn’t help but laugh at me.
 
“Are you that excited baby? You look like a crazy person.” He teased me.
 
“De I’m excited.  I never really got to do stuff like this. Auntie never let me go to places like these.” I told him and I felt him pulling me into a hug.
 
“I’m sorry that you didn’t have a good childhood.  I’ll make up for all these lost childhood that you missed out on.  I’ll show you them all. I promise you.” He told me and I hugged him back.
 
“I love you Donghae.”
 
“I love you so much Haein.” He kissed my shoulder.
 
“Oppa can we go play now?” I broke the hug and smiled at him.
 
“Let’s go play then my queen.” He grinned. “Where do you want to go first?”
 
“I don’t care but I want to go on all these rides!” I smiled.
 
“Alright. Let’s start over there.” He pointed and we got in line and waited.
 
Half of the day already gone by.  I was wishing that the day went by slower.  I didn’t want the day to end already.  I’m having so much fun and everything was perfect!  We just got out of one of the rides and we were heading towards Main Street.
 
“Oppa there’s going to be a parade! Can we watch it?” I asked him.
 
“Sure.” He smiled and we walked over to a bench and waited for the parade to start.  The parade started and there were floats coming down towards Main Street.
 
There was a float with Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and all their friends.  I know a lot about Disney stuff since Bommie and I loved Disney and all their characters! We grew up watching all the Disney movies together.  There was another float with all the villians!  Ah! There was a Pooh Bear float with all his friends! I see Eeyore!!!! He’s my favorite Eeyore character!!!
 
“Do you like Eeyore baby?” He laughed at me when he heard me squealing.
 
“De. He’s my favorite.” I replied without looking at him.
 
There was another float with the characters of Peter Pan and Mary Poppins and another float with the characters of Alice in Wonderland.  The last float was filled with all the Disney Princess!  I see Cinderella and Prince Charming!  I see Ariel and Prince Eric too!!! She looks so pretty!  There was also Jasmine and Aladdin and Belle and Beast.  They were dancing and they look so cute!
 
“My guess is that you love the Disney Princesses?”
 
“De. I love them. I love Ariel the most! She’s my favorite princess.” I told him.
 
The parade finally ended and I was sad.  I didn’t want it to end.  After the parade, we went on more rides.  Donghae wanted to go to the gift shop and buy some gifts for his family.  We were in the gift shop and he bought a lot of key chains and shot glasses as gifts.  I saw a big Eeyore plushy… it was so cute!
 
“I’m going to get you that.” Donghae said and took the plushy and shoved it in my hands.  “Hold it for now and I’ll pay for it later.”
 
“But-”
 
“No buts. I told you I’m going to spoil you so don’t say a word.” He grinned at me.
 
“Thanks.” I smiled at him and spotted a Nemo plushy.
 
“Oppa that’s you!” I pointed to Nemo and laughed.
 
“Yah why am I a fish?!” He pouted.
 
“I don’t know but Nemo’s cute.” I grinned at him.
 
“So you’re saying I’m Nemo because I’m cute?”
 
“De.” I told him.
 
“Is there anything else that you want?” He asked me.
 
And there it was… the perfect snow globe.  It was a snow globe with all the Disney princess on it.
 
“Get it.” He told me.
 
“Can I?” 
 
“Yes. Now go get it.” He grinned at me.
 
He paid for everything and decided to grab dinner.  After dinner, we went on a few more rides and watched the firework show and decided to go home after.  Today was such a perfect day!  I wish that it would never end!  I love Disneyland.  I wish they had Disneyland in Korea! I can’t wait to tell Bommie about this trip! Since I’m a great best friend… I got her a lot of Disney stuff!  She better love me for this!  This honeymoon has been perfect!  I couldn’t ask for anything better than this.