Chapter 37

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
It’s one month before Donghae and I are tying the knott! There’s so much things I still need to do and I’m afraid that I won’t have enough time! Maybe I’m just stressing out for no reason.  I already booked the church and the venue.  I just need to book the DJ, photographer, and florist! I should’ve done that ahead of time.  I already have my wedding dress but that’s not going to matter if I don’t book the other things.  Sigh. On top of that, the girls and I have been getting ready to open our shop.  We were planning on opening it once I get back from my honeymoon.  I haven’t been working for six months now.  Donghae oppa wanted me to quit working and just plan the wedding and plan the shop.  I was sitting in Donghae oppa’s office while he was working and I was looking for a photographer.  There’s no one! Everyone’s booked. What am I going to do now?!
 
“AHHHHHH.” I started screaming which surprised Donghae and he looked up from his work to me.
 
“What’s wrong baby?” He looked at me all worried.
 
“THERE’S NO PHOTOGRAPHER! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! I REALLY WANT A PHOTOGRAPHER FOR OUR WEDDING. AND I CAN’T FIND A GOOD DJ AND A FLORIST TO MY TASTING. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?!” I ranted.  
 
Donghae put his pen down and closed his folder and walked over to me.  He kneeled down so he can see my face and pulled me into a hug.
 
“Baby, don’t stress over that. I feel bad that you’re looking for them on your own.  Just leave it to me now okay? I’ll look for a photographer, DJ, and a florist for you.  I promise that I’ll find one in time for our wedding. Don’t focus on the wedding anymore for the night. Let’s go do something.” He comforted me.
 
“You promise you’ll find them in time for the wedding?” I asked him.
 
“I promise. Just believe in me okay?”
 
“Okay. I’m hungry. Can we go eat noodles?” I asked him. 
 
“Anything for my princess.” He told me while laughing. “Let’s go.”
 
We broke the hug and headed for the ramen shop.  I’m glad I have Donghae by my side… if I didn’t then I think I would’ve gone crazy.  We were waiting for our ramen to come out.
 
“How’s the shop coming along?” He asked me.
 
“It’s great. Bommie has everything done already. We’re just waiting on the machines to come in and everything else. Then we’ll be able to decorate the place. Ri In has the menu all finalized and Seulgi unnie has all the recipes done.” I told him.
 
“That’s good. Are you excited?” He asked me.
 
“De. Thank you again oppa. It means a lot to me.” I smiled at him.
 
“Anything for you.” He smiled back. Our noodles came out and we ate in peace.  It was the best noodles I’ve had in a while.  After we were done with eating, Donghae made me go home and rest.  
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I felt bad because I know Haein’s stressing over the wedding.  She also has her shop that she’s opening up soon to worry about.  I decided to book the last three things that Haein needed for the wedding.  I didn’t want to let her down.  After I dropped her off at her house, I headed towards Eunhyuk’s place. Maybe he knows some good people.  I knocked on his door and Bom opened the door.
 
“Oppa? What are you doing here?” She asked me.
 
“Is Eunhyuk home?” I asked her.
 
“De. Come on in. He’s in his study room.” She said and I headed towards his room. I knocked on the door before entering.
 
“Hae? What are you doing here?” He asked me.
 
“Just wanted to visit you. That’s all.” I told him.
 
“Bull. What do you need?” Why does he have to know me so well?
 
“Haein’s been stressing over the wedding and I don’t want her to.  She’s stressing over the photographer, DJ, and florist.  I didn’t want her to stress anymore because she has her shop to take care of too so I promised her that I’ll find the photographer, DJ, and florist for her by the wedding. I have no idea who to look for.  Do you have anyone in mind? Please help me Eunhyuk.” I told him.
 
“For the florist, Sora noona can do it.  She does flowers as her side job so I’ll ask her to do it.  All she needs to know is how many flowers she needs to make and what kind. That’s one down two to go.  As for photographer, my coworker does photography for a hobby and he’s really good. I’ll ask him when I get to work tomorrow. Two down one to go.  As for DJ, why don’t you ask Jiyong?”
 
“Thank you! You’re a life saver! Just tell me how everything goes so I can tell Haein the good news.  This is why you‘re my best man.” I told him.
 
“No problem Hae. You’re my best friend. Dude planning a wedding seems so hard!”
 
“It is. Wait until it’s your turn.  So when are you going to pop the question? I know you love her and she’s the one for you.” I told him.
 
“I don’t know. But if I do I hope she says yes.” He told me.
 
“She’s going to say yes. She loves you too.”
 
“I hope so. I can’t imagine my life without her.”
 
“Wow Eunhyuk. You’re so cheesy now!” I .
 
“I learned it from the best.” He smirked at me.
 
Eunhyuk’s POV
 
After Hae left, I was just sitting in my office thinking about what Hae said.  He’s right… when am I going to pop the question?  I meant what I said when I said I can’t imagine my life without her.  She’s become such a big part of my life that it’d be weird if I didn’t have her.  I would feel incomplete.  Maybe I should propose to her soon. I need to go buy a ring though and come up with a way to propose.  Should I propose to her before or after Hae’s wedding.  I heard a knock on the door and Bom came in.
 
“Are you still working?” She asked me.
 
“Ani. I was about to go outside.” I told her. I got up from my desk and walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. “I miss you.”
 
“I miss you too but we just saw each other like twenty minutes ago.” She hugged me back.
 
“I know but that’s too long.”
 
“You’re so cheesy!” She laughed at me. I broke the hug and held her hand and walked into the living room.
 
“What do you want to do? The rest of the night is yours.” I told her.
 
“Can we watch movies and cuddle?” She asked me cutely.
 
“Anything for my goddess.” She smiled at me and the rest of the night we were watching movies while cuddling.  I made up my mind… I’m going to make her my wife pretty soon. I’m going to propose before Hae’s wedding. Sorry Hae. 
 
Bom and I fell asleep on the couch and I was the first to wake up since I have an early meeting to attend.  I didn’t want to wake her up so I put the blanket on her and went to go get ready.  After I was done, I made breakfast for her and left to the company.  On the way to the company, I called Sora noona and asked her if she could do the flowers for Hae’s wedding. She agreed.  I finally arrived at the company and went to go find Yunho.  Yunho was one of my coworker and he loves taking photos on his free time.  I knocked on his door.
 
“Come in.” I heard him calling.
 
“Hey Yunho.” I greeted him.
 
“Hey Eunhyuk. What’s up?” He asked.
 
“I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor?”
 
“What?”
 
“My best friend’s getting married and he doesn’t have a photographer yet.  I was wondering if you can do it for them.  They’re going to pay you good money.” I told him.
 
“When’s the wedding?”
 
“Next month. Can you do it?” I asked hoping he says yes.
 
“Sure I’ll do it. Just give me the info and stuff when the time comes.” Yunho smiled at me.
 
“Thanks a lot! My friend will be so happy to hear the good news.”
 
“No problem. Let’s go to the meeting now.” Yunho said and we both headed towards the conference room.
 
After the meeting was done, I headed back to my office and checked my phone if anyone called. Bom called me twice. I wonder what’s wrong. I dialed her number and she picked up after a few rings.
 
“Oppa?”
 
“Yeah. Did you call?”
 
“De. Where are you?”
 
“I’m at work. Remember I have an early meeting today?” I told her.
 
“Oh yeah. I forgot. I thought you got kidnapped or something.” I just laughed at her response.
 
“Oh yeah. Bom can you call Jiyong and ask if he wants to DJ for Hae’s wedding? They need to a DJ and Haein’s stressing out.” I told her.
 
“Yeah. I’ll call him.” She told me. “Okay. I just called to see where you were. I love you and have fun at work.”
 
“I love you too and remember to eat okay?”
 
“De umma.” She teased me and hung up.
 
I decided to go out during lunch time.  I ended up at a jewelry store. Yupp. I’m going to buy a ring and propose to Bommie.  I found a perfect ring that fits my Bommie and decided to purchase it.  Now all I have to do is propose to her. Bommie, you better say yes or else I’ll die.