Chapter 38

Baby Don't Cry

 

Seulgi’s POV
 
Haein was busy with other wedding stuff so she asked me to go to Eunhyuk’s workplace to meet the photographer.  Haein said she trusted my taste so she wanted me to go see if I like the photographer or not.  I was on my way to the building when I bumped into someone and spilled my coffee all over their shoes.   Seulgi ah. You’re in deep now.  I looked up and saw a really handsome guy. He was tall and had a very define jaw line.
 
“I’m so sorry! I didn’t look where I was going! I’ll clean it for you or I’ll pay for the damages.” I told him while bowing.
 
“It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.” He smiled at me. Oh god. He has a great smile too! Bae Seulgi stop fangirling over him.
 
“De. I’m sorry once again.” I bowed.
 
“It’s okay. I have to go now.” He told me before leaving. He’s so handsome and he’s sweet too! Bae Seulgi what are you doing? You love Kim Jaejoong.  
 
I shook off my thoughts and walked into the building.  I walked up to the receptionist and asked her if I could meet a Jung Yunho and she walked me to his room. I knocked on the door and heard a manly voice telling me to come in.
 
“Hi. I’m Bae Seulgi and you must be Jung Yunho. I'm a friend of Eunhyuk's and I'm here to see your work.” I said and bowed.  After bowing I looked up and saw the handsome guy from this morning in front of me.
 
“You!” I pointed at him.
 
Yunho’s POV
 
I don’t know why but I overslept today so I was in a hurry and I tried my best to rush to work.  I didn’t even eat breakfast! Why are you so stupid Jung Yunho? How in the world did you oversleep?!  I was running towards the building and didn’t watch where I was going and bumped into someone.  That person spilled coffee on my shoes…. Great. What a way to start my day off.
 
“I’m so sorry! I didn’t look where I was going! I’ll clean it for you or I’ll pay for the damages.” I heard a feminine voice saying and I looked up and saw a girl.  She was beautiful. She had big brown eyes and her skin was fair.  She was the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.  Stop checking her out Yunho! Don’t be a ert!
 
“It’s okay. It’s not a big deal.” I smiled at her. God why is she so pretty?
 
“De. I’m sorry once again.” She bowed again.  I could just stare at her all day.  Snap out of it… you’re late for work Yunho!
 
“It’s okay. I have to go now.” I told her and left. 
 
I walked into the building and entered the elevator. WHY AM I SO STUPID? I should’ve asked for her name or something.  She was the perfect girl! Great, now you won’t see her anymore.  I sighed and walked into my office.  My secretary left me note saying that a friend of Eunhyuk will meet me today to talk about the wedding plans.
 
I went to my desk and started working on some work while waiting for Eunhyuk’s friend to come.  I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in.  It’s probably his friend.  The person walked in.
 
“It’s you!” I heard a female voice saying. I looked up and saw the girl from this morning! It’s the girl of my dreams! This must be fate right? But wait, if she’s Eunhyuk’s friend then she’s the one who’s getting married.  Is fate playing with me?! I guess I can’t do anything. Sigh.
 
“Hi. You must be Eunhyuk’s friend right? Congratulations on getting married. I’ll show you my portfolio to see if you like it or not. I’m Jung Yunho by the way. Have a seat.” I told her.
 
“Hi I’m Bae Seulgi. I’m a friend of Eunhyuk’s but I’m not the one getting married. My friend Haein is but she’s busy so she sent me to check out the portfolios.” She told me. YES. She’s not getting married! I walked over to where she was seated and handed her my portfolio.
 
“Here’s my portfolio.  You can bring it to your friend. I don’t need it and just tell Eunhyuk whether you want to hire me or not.” I told her.
 
“Thank you. I’ll give it to her and have her call Eunhyuk oppa. Well I’m off now. Thank you for helping Haein.” She smiled at me. Oh mother of shishus.  She has the prettiest smile I’ve ever seen.  I think I can die now.
 
“N-No problem.” I stuttered. Why did I even stutter?! I’m such an idiot.  She just waved at me and left.  God I made myself look like a stupid school boy who has a crush. Sigh. Where’s your manly aura Yunho?
 
Haein’s POV
 
I was over at Jiyongie’s house to go over the music I wanted at the party.  The rest of the gang were there and their girlfriends were there too.  I handed him over ten CDS of all the music I wanted at the wedding and he said he was going to have a mix for them.
 
“Thank you so much Jiyong! You’re a life saver!” I smiled at him.
 
“I can’t believe you’re marrying Donghae hyung AGAIN.” He teased me. “One wedding wasn’t enough?!”
 
“Whatever. When are you getting married huh?” I back.
 
“Pfft. I’m too young to be tied down.” He told me.
 
“YAH KWON JIYONG WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THAT?! FINE THEN I’LL FIND SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN WITH ME!” Jung Jessica yelled at him. 
 
“I’m kidding babe. I want to marry you! Let’s marry today then.” Jiyong started freaking out.
 
“I’m kidding. I love you.” She smiled at him. They’re so cute! I love them together.
 
“What’s with the yelling?” Youngbae oppa came in with his girlfriend IU by his side.
 
“Jiyongie got scolded by his girlfriend.” I told him.
 
“What’d he do now?” Daesung walked in.
 
“You mean what didn’t he do?” Top oppa came in and he was followed by Seungri.
 
“WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE TO TEAM UP ON ME?!” Jiyong shouted.
 
“Because you’re fun to make fun of hyung.” Seungri smiled at him which earned him a glare.
 
“Anyways. I have other wedding plans to attend to.  Thanks a lot Ji.  I’ll see you guys at the wedding. Bye.” I waved at all of them and left.
 
I went to go and meet up with Seulgi unnie so she can show me the portfolios.  I loved his work and decided to book him.  I can’t believe the wedding is in two weeks! I’m excited. I hope Donghae’s excited too.
 
Bom’s POV
 
What a long day of work! I can’t wait to quit and open up our shop.  Hyukjae oppa called and said he wanted to go out for dinner… he told me to meet him at the place.  I finally arrived and he wasn’t here yet.  Where is he?  The waiter guided me to our table and I sat there waiting for Hyukjae oppa to come.  He came ten minutes later.  
 
“I’m sorry I’m late. There was traffic.” He told me.
 
“It’s okay. I didn’t wait long.” I smiled at him.
 
“Let’s order.” He said. After we were done ordering, we didn’t’ say anything.  He just stared at me.
 
“What? Is there something on my face?”
 
“Ani. You’re just so beautiful.” He smiled at me.
 
“I didn't realize Donghae was here!” I . Our food came out and we starting eating.  After we were done, music started playing and he asked me if I wanted to dance with him.  I followed him to the dance floor and we started slow dancing.
 
“This is fun.” He said.
 
“De.” I put my head on his shoulder. “What’s the occasion? What are we celebrating?”
 
“Nothing. I just felt like taking you out.” He said. “Bommie, what do you see in store for our future?” He asked me.  Why is he suddenly asking me this?
 
“Um, well for sure the shop is going to be in my future.  I can see myself running the shop with the girls.  Of course you’ll be still working at your dad’s shop.  We’ll still be together. Hopefully, we’ll be married by then.” I told him. I do want to marry Hyukjae oppa. 
 
“You want to marry me?” He asked me.
 
“De. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. Does that scare you?” I asked him.
 
“Ani. That’s how I feel about you too. Marry me Park Bom. I’ve been wanting to propose to you.” He stopped dancing and broke the hug.  He pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee. “I know this isn’t romantic but it’s the best I can offer you. I love you Park Bom. You’re the one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be the one to take care of you no matter what. I want to be the one who gets to see the ugliest sides of you.  You’re beautiful to me… inside and out and I love you for that.  Please make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife.  Be mine Park Bom. I can’t live without you at this point.”
 
I was shocked. I didn’t expect this.  I felt tears coming out of my eyes.  Why is this man so sweet?
 
“Yes. I’ll marry you Lee Hyukjae.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I cried.  He got up and pulled me into a hug.
 
“Thank you. I love you Park Bom. Always will.”
 
“I love you too.”
 
I can’t believe I’m engaged! Thank you Lee Hyukjae for making me the happiest woman on earth.