Chapter 46

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
I’m about three months pregnant now.  My tummy is gradually getting bigger and bigger.  I feel so fat and bloated now.  I always complain to Donghae how fat I am but he just tells me that I’m beautiful.  How sweet is my husband?  The girls won’t even let me go to work anymore.  They let me for the first month but now they banned me from working.  I’m still allowed to come visit them but I’m not allowed to work.  They just want me to stay home and take care of the baby.  Donghae agreed with them and told me to stop working for a while and take care of myself.  I was currently out with Bommie and Minji helping Bommie plan for last minute wedding stuff.
 
Her wedding was two weeks away and she was basically freaking out.  She basically booked everything already and she just needed to do the party favors.
 
“What can I do for party favors?! Ah stupid Hyukjae. He won’t even give me any ideas what we should do.” Bommie told us.
 
“Unnie calm down. You can just do whatever for party favors.  It doesn’t matter. You can even give them a bag of candy and they’ll like it.” Minji tried to calm Bommie down.
 
“Should I do that then?” Bommie asked us.
 
“De. You should put candies inside bags and hand those out.” I told her.
 
“Alright. What kind of candy though?” She asked us.
 
“Chocolate.” Minji said.
 
“Okay. Thanks a lot you guys. I feel better now.” Bommie said. “Who knew planning a wedding would be this hard.”
 
“I already warned you.” I smirked at her.
 
“Yeah yeah. Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Bommie told us.
 
“Unnie what do you crave?” Minji asked me.
 
“I’m fine with anything.” I smiled at her.
 
“Let’s go for some bibimbap.” Minji said.
 
“Sounds good.” I told her and walked towards the bibimbap store.  We each ordered a bowl and waited for it to come out.
 
“What are you going to do after this unnie?” Minji asked me.
 
“I don’t know. I think I’m going to visit Donghae at work.” I told her.
 
“You should buy him something to eat then.” Bommie pointed out.
 
“Oh yeah. I’ll order another order for to go then. Thanks Bommie.” I smiled at her.
 
Our food came out and we started eating it.  I finished the bowl within ten minutes and both girls looked at me with their mouths opened.
 
“What? I’m hungry.” I told them and took a bite out of Bommie’s bowl.
 
“You’re still hungry? You can have some of mine then.” Bommie said and gave me half of her portion to me.
 
“Thanks Bommie. You’re the best! Are you sure you’ll be full after this?” I asked her.
 
“I’m sure. Plus I can’t eat that much. There’s two weeks til my wedding.”
 
“Okay. Don’t mind if I do.” I told her and started digging in.
 
“Unnie. Your appetite scares me.” Minji said. “You already eat a lot but you eat so much more now.”
 
“Are you calling me a pig?” I asked her and put down my spoon. “Are you calling me fat? So should I stop eating?” I started crying.
 
“Unnie! I didn’t mean that! You’re not fat and you’re not a pig! I’m sorry unnie stop crying!” Minji started freaking out and she looked over at Bom and Bom looked freaked out too.
 
“W-why can’t I just eat what I like without people judging me?” I cried even louder which caused people to look at us.
 
“Unnie. I didn’t mean that. Please stop crying. People don’t judge you so please stop crying.” Minji tried calming me down.
 
“Haein ah. Stop crying. No one’s judging you. You’re far from fat and you’re not a pig. You just like to eat a lot.” Bommie added.
 
“That means I am a pig because I like to eat a lot!” I cried.
 
“Unnie what are we going to do now?!” Minji asked Bom.
 
“I don’t know.” Bom replied. “I know!” Bom said and took out her phone and called someone.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I was looking over a few documents in my office when I heard my phone ringing and Bom was calling.  
 
“Hello?” I answered.
 
“Donghae. You have to get over here quick!” Bom shouted.
 
“DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HAEIN?!” I shouted.
 
“Ani. She’s fine but she’s crying like crazy right now and she won’t stop.” Bom explained.
 
“What happened to her?” I asked.
 
“Minji said something to her and she took it the wrong way and now she’s just crying and she won’t stop. Can you please come and try to calm her down.” She pleaded.
 
“Alright. Text me the address and I’m coming right now.” I told her and hung up on her.  
 
I took my jacket and told my secretary that I was going out and rushed to my car.  I sped towards the restaurant and once I got there I ran to where Haein was.  She was crying nonstop while the girls were trying to calm her down.
 
“Haein, please stop crying. You’re not a pig. I’m sorry that I said you like to eat a lot. I didn’t mean it that way.” Bom tried to calm her down.
 
“Unnie I’m sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean it that way. Please don’t cry anymore unnie.” Minji added. I walked over to them and pulled Haein into a hug.
 
“Baby. Stop crying.  They didn’t mean to offend you. Don’t cry anymore okay baby? It’s not good for the baby if you’re stressing yourself out like this.” I hugged her tightly and felt her hugging me back.
 
“Am I a pig oppa?” She cried into my chest.
 
“You’re not a pig Haein. You’re far from that. You’re too beautiful to be a pig.” I told her.
 
“Do you mean it oppa?”
 
“I mean it. Stop crying okay? You’re scaring the girls.” I told her.
 
“De.” She sniffed and broke the hug and turned to the girls. “I’m sorry if I overreacted.”
 
“It’s okay unnie. We’re sorry for offending you.” Minji told her.
 
“Can we go home oppa?” She asked me.
 
“I still have work to do. Do you want to go back to the office with me?” I asked her and she nodded her head. “Alright let’s go. We’re going to head out now.”
 
“Alright. Thanks oppa and we’re sorry again.” Minji said.
 
“It’s okay. You guys didn’t mean it.” I smiled at them and walked Haein to my car.
 
“Did you eat yet oppa?” Haein asked me.
 
“Not yet.” I told her.
 
“We should go get some food for you before we head back to your office.”
 
“Alright.” I told her and went to go pick up food and headed towards the office.  
 
Haein was sitting on my couch playing with the pillow while I was on my desk looking over the documents.  I could tell that she was bored but I couldn’t do anything. These documents need to be turned in by tomorrow so I couldn’t blow it off now.  Haein didn’t talk to me because she didn’t want to bother me.  After an hour, I was finally done. I looked over and saw Haein asleep on the couch.  She must be really tired after her tantrum.  She probably made the girls pee in their pants… I don’t blame her though.  She’s been really sensitive lately.  I grabbed my jacket and walked over to her to place the jacket over her.  I didn’t want her to catch a cold.
 
I realized that I didn’t eat the food yet so I took the food out of the container and started eating the food.  I didn’t want to wake up Haein yet.  My secretary came and picked up the documents.  She just smiled at us and told us to go home already.  I continued on eating and I felt Haein moving. I looked over and saw her open her eyes.  She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes.
 
“Are you done with work?” She asked me.
 
“Yeah. I’m done but I didn’t want to wake you up yet.” I smiled at her.
 
“You’re finally eating?” She asked me.
 
“Yeah. Do you want some?” I asked her.
 
“Ani. If I do then I’ll end up eating it all.” She smiled at me.
 
“I don’t mind. You’re feeding our baby so I don’t care.” I told her. “Come here and I’ll feed you.”
 
“Ani. Just eat oppa. You didn’t eat yet.” She said and she put her head on my lap. 
 
“Alright. I’ll finish this quickly and we can head home.” I told her.
 
“Just take your time. I don’t want you to get indigestion.” She told me and closed her eyes.  I took my hand and her hair.
 
“I love you Haein.” I told her.
 
“I love you too oppa.” She said while yawning.
 
I was in the bathroom getting ready for Eunhyuk’s wedding. Today was his big day and I know that he’s nervous.  I know I was nervous so he should be too.  I was trying to tie the tie but I was having a hard time.  I heard my beautiful wife giggling behind me.
 
“Do you need help oppa?” She asked me and walked closer to me.  She was wearing a pastel pink strapless dress.  She had a shawl over her shoulder and her hair was in a messy bun.  She looked beautiful.
 
“De.” I told her and she took my tie and tied it for me. “You look beautiful.”
 
“Thanks oppa.” She smiled at me. “You look handsome.”
 
“I love you Haein.” 
 
“I love you too oppa. We should go now. We shouldn’t be late or else they’ll kill us.” 
 
We arrived at the hall and went our separate ways.  I went to have a talk with Eunhyuk while Haein went to Bom. I knocked on the door before entering and saw Eunhyuk pacing back and forth.
 
“Hae you’re here.” He said without looking at me.
 
“Yeah. Hyuk calm down. You’ll be fine. Don’t start freaking out now. Today’s suppose to be the best day of your life.” I told him.
 
“I know but what if she decides to leave me at the altar?  What if she changes her mind?” He started freaking out.
 
“She won’t. She loves you too much to do that. Breath Hyuk ah. You’ll be fine.” I smiled at him.
 
“Thanks Hae. I feel better now.” We heard a knock on the door and that was our cue that the wedding is starting.
 
“That’s our cue. Let’s go Eunhyuk ah. This is your day.” I said and we walked down the aisle.  
 
I looked over at Eunhyuk and his hands were still shaking.  It finally stopped when he saw Bom walking down the aisle.  I must say… she looks beautiful and her face is glowing.  You can tell that she’s truly happy.  I looked over at Eunhyuk and he was smiling like crazy. I guess he’s feeling better now.  Haein walked down with Bom and she looked amazing.  I know this is Bom’s wedding but Haein stole the spotlight from Bom. I’m not being biased.  The ceremony went well and we all headed to the reception.  We all had a fun time and laughed a lot.  Haein was sitting most of the time because she gets tired easily now.  I just stayed by her side most of the time.  The reception was finally over. Haein and I were heading home.
 
“Did you have fun?” I asked her.
 
“De. Bommie looked so beautiful today!” She said.
 
“She did. But you looked the most beautiful.” I told her.
 
“You’re being biased oppa.” She said which caused me to laugh.
 
“What-” and I felt a crash and our car rolled over.  I heard Haein screaming and I wanted to do something but I completely out.