Chapter 42

Baby Don't Cry

 

Donghae’s POV
 
Our honeymoon was finally over and we finally arrived in Korea.  I didn’t want to return.. I loved spending time with my Haein.  We were driving back to our place now.  I don’t live with my parents anymore… we both decided not to live with my parents because we wanted our space. My parents were fine with it.
 
“You tired?” I asked her.
 
“Kind of.” She told me.
 
“We’ll just go home and take a nap then okay? We can meet up with the others later.” I told her.
 
“De. I’d like that.” She smiled at me.
 
We finally arrived home and went straight to bed.  She instantly knocked out once she was lying in my arms.  I guess she must be really tired. I kissed her forehead and then knocked out after that.
 
After our nap, I was with the guys while Haein was with the girls.  The guys and I were at Yunho’s place hanging out.  Yunho has gotten close to us ever since he worked for us at the wedding.  He fit in with the other guys perfectly.  We were happy to have him as a friend.
 
“So how are the wedding preparations coming along Eunhyuk?” I asked him.
 
“It’s so stressful! She’s been ing at me whenever I get something wrong. I know she’s stressing over the shop too so I can’t really do anything.” He told me.
 
“I told you.” I smirked at him and he punched my shoulder.
 
“Whatever. It’s fun though. I’m just excited for the honeymoon.  It‘ll make up for all the stress and fights we have.” He smiled.
 
“You‘re not excited for the honeymoon. You‘re just excited for what‘s in store for you in the hotel.” I .
 
“Whatever. I bet you enjoyed yours.” He smirked at me. I blushed at what he said. “Yah. Why are you blushing?!”
 
“I-I‘m not blushing.” I stuttered.
 
“HYUNG PROBABLY SCORED EVERY NIGHT!” Taemin shouted.
 
“I thought Haein was innocent.” Siwon shook his head.
 
“Wow. You guys must’ve been really busy.” Yunho added in.
 
“You corrupted Haeinnie.” Junsu told me while shaking his head.
 
“STOP IT. NO MORE ABOUT MY HONEYMOON. WE’RE SUPPOSE TO BE HAVING A GUYS’ NIGHT.  AND IF YOU GUYS KEEP THIS UP THEN I‘M NOT GIVING YOU THE GIFTS I GOT FOR YOU GUYS!” I told them. They all just laughed at me because my face was red.
 
“You got us something hyung?!” Taemin asked me excitedly which earned him a smack from Minho.
 
“Is that all you think about dork?” He shook his head at Taemin.
 
“No but since it’s not from Korea I’m excited for the gifts.  You didn’t have to hit me hyung.” Taemin pouted.
 
“Sorry Taeminnie.” Minho grinned at him.
 
“So hyung where’s our gifts?” Taemin grinned at me.
 
“You guys make fun of me and expect me to give you guys gift?” I glared at all of them.
 
“Hae we’re just joking with you.” Eunhyuk smiled at me.
 
“You’re only being nice because you want your gifts.” I told him.
 
“Busted.” Siwon grinned.
 
“Can we just have our gifts now?!” Taemin whined.
 
“Fine. You guys are such losers.” I told them and handed them their gifts.
 
“You got me something to?” Yunho asked me.
 
“De. You helped me with the wedding. It’s the least I can do. Plus you’re one of us guys now so get use to this.” I grinned at him.
 
“Thanks Donghae.” He smiled at me and accepted his gift.
 
I got Eunhyuk a pair of shoes, a shirt, and key chains.  I got Siwon a suit, shot glasses, and a pair of sunglasses.  For Taemin, I got him a pair of shoes, key chains, and a leather jacket.  I got Minho a few shirts, a pair of shoes, and a bracelet.  I got Junsu a pair of shoes, a leather briefcase, and shot glasses.  I got Yunho Disney characters pins, a suit, and a leather suit case.
 
“Thanks a lot hyung! I love the leather jacket!! How’d you know I wanted one?” Taemin asked me.
 
“I didn’t. Haein picked it out.” I smiled at him.
 
“Remind me to thank noona later.” He grinned.
 
“Thanks hyung! I really like the bracelet.” Minho told me.
 
“Thanks for the shoes! They’re pretty sick.” Eunhyuk grinned at me.  “Man this means I have to buy gifts for all you guys!”
 
“And you can’t be cheap too hyung.” Taemin teased me.
 
“Whatever.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and we all just laughed at him.
 
“Thanks for the Ray Bands Hae. It’s nice.” Siwon smiled at me. “What’s with the shot glasses though?!”
 
“You’re a party animal.” I smirked at him.
 
“That was in the past!” He told me.
 
“I know but they were nice and I thought of you.” I replied.
 
“Thanks for the briefcase Hae.” Junsu said. “It must cost a lot.”
 
“It’s not a big deal.” I told him.
 
“Thanks for the pins! I can put them on my camera strap.” Yunho grinned.
 
“Haein picked out the characters for you.” 
 
“I’ll thank her the next time I see her.” 
 
“You’re the best hyung!” Taemin told me again.
 
“Now I can’t really wait to go on my honeymoon!” Eunhyuk said.
 
“You need to get married first hyung!” Minho said.
 
“I know that. I just want to get marry and go on our honeymoon already.”
 
“You’re lame.” Taemin said.
 
“I’m not lame. What’s wrong with wanting to get married? Don’t tell me you don’t want to marry Minji later on.”
 
“I-I do but it’s too early hyung!” He said and we all just laughed at him.
 
“It’s okay Taeminnie. Dating life is the best for us right now.” Siwon defended him.
 
“Dating life?! You’re dating someone?!” We all asked Siwon.
 
“Not dating. But I’m interested in someone. She works at my office.” He grinned.
 
“Wow. You’re thinking about settling down with her?” I asked him.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Wow. The day when Choi Siwon settles down.” Junsu said.
 
“You guys are making me look like a player!” He whined.
 
“Because you are a player hyung.” Minho said.
 
“Whatever. I have someone I like and I want to be with her now! So I’m not a player.”
 
“Alright. You’re not a player.” I smirked at him.
 
“So Yunho, we all have someone. Do you have someone special?” Eunhyuk asked him.
 
“Sadly no. I’m still single.”
 
“WHAT. WHY?! YOU’RE SO MANLY AND HANDSOME HYUNG.” Taemin shouted.  We all looked at him. “It’s true. You can’t deny that.”
 
“I haven’t found the one yet.” He answered.
 
“You’re not interested in anyone at all?” Siwon asked.
 
“I am actually. I’m interested in Seulgi. But I don’t think she likes me that way.” He admitted.
 
“WHAT?!” We all shouted.
 
“Don’t tell anyone please. It’s just a crush right now. It’ll go away.” He told us. Haein will like this. 
 
“Do you guys talk a lot hyung?” Minho asked him.
 
“Kind of. We hang out when we’re both free. I know she’s in love with someone else right now.” Yunho told us.
 
“How do you know that?” I asked him.
 
“She tells me about it. I should be avoiding her so I can move on but I feel bad for her and just lend her a shoulder.” He told us.
 
“Why don’t you confess and see how she reacts.” Siwon suggested.
 
“I don’t think so. I know for sure that she doesn’t like me. I want to move on but right now it’s hard for me to. I’ll just let everything fall in place.” Yunho smiled at us sadly. “Okay enough about her. Let’s have fun.”
 
We spent the night playing games and drinking until we all knocked out.
 
Haein’s POV
 
The girls were currently over at my place.  We were having a girls’ night out while Donghae and the guys were having a guys’ night out.  We were in the living room talking with one another.
 
“So Haeinnie. How was the honeymoon?! Was it fun?!” Bommie asked me.
 
“Yah why do you seem so excited about my honeymoon?” I asked her.
 
“I just want to know.” She replied.
 
“Uh huh. Well it was fun. We got to do a lot. We even got to go to Disneyland Paris!” I said.
 
“No freaking way! You got to go there?! Didn’t we promise to go with each other?!” Bommie whined.
 
“Sorry. I got you gifts from there though.” I grinned at her.
 
“REALLY?!” She smiled.
 
“Unnie you’re such a kid.” Minji laughed while shaking her head.
 
“I’m not a kid! I just love Disney things.” She said.
 
“What else did you guys do?” Seulgi unnie asked me.
 
“Just eat and sight see.  We shopped a lot too.” I told her.
 
“Nice. Did you get anything nice?” Unnie asked.
 
“Yupp. I got you guys gifts!” I told them and handed them their gifts.
 
“You didn’t have to Haeinnie!” Ri In said.
 
“I know but I wanted to.” I smiled at her.
 
“I’d feel bad though.” She said.
 
“Don’t feel bad. I wanted to get you guys gifts. You guys are always here for me whenever I need you.  This is the least I can do.” I smiled at them.
 
“I want to see what you got me!” Bommie said and I handed her the gifts.
 
I got Bommie the pair of Chanel heels, a purse, and different Disney key chains.  I got Minji a Stich plush, a dress, and a pair of shoes.  I got Ri In a Disney picture frame, a dress, and a bag.  I got Seulgi unnie a dress, earrings, and a messenger bag.
 
“Oh my god! You got me the Chanel heels that I wanted!” Bommie squealed. “I love the key chains too!!!”
 
“You’re welcome.” I smiled at her.
 
“I love you Haeinnie!” She told me and pulled me into a tight hug.
 
“I love the plush!!! And the dress and the shoes! Thank you so much unnie!” Minji smiled at me.
 
“The dress is so cute!” Ri In smiled at me. “Thanks a lot Haeinnie.”
 
“I really love the earrings. It’s so pretty!” Seulgi unnie said.
 
“You’re welcome.” I told all of them.
 
“When I go on my honeymoon, I’ll buy you guys lots of gifts too!” Bom smiled at us.
 
“You better!” I and we all just laughed.
 
We spent most of the night just talking with each other and catching up with one another.  After wards, we just watched movies until we all knocked out.
 
Yunho’s POV
 
I can’t believe I told the guys that I’m interested in Seulgi. I hope they don’t tell anyone because it’ll be embarrassing.  I was the first to wake up and I decided to go for a jog.  I was jogging around the neighborhood and something caught my eyes.  I saw Seulgi kissing a guy.  WHO’S THE GUY? I knew I didn’t have a chance with her.  I felt my heart break when I saw her kissing the other guy.  They broke the kiss and Seulgi was smiling like crazy.  I guess she must really love the guy.  The guy turn towards my direction and I hid from them.  Why does he look so familiar?  Where have I’ve seen him before? I decided not to look at them anymore and jog back to my place.
 
I got back and the guys were still asleep.  I just sat on the counter thinking about what I saw.  Should I just give up on Seulgi then? She already has a boyfriend now.  I shouldn’t chase after someone who doesn’t even love me.  I just let out a big sigh.
 
“What’s with the sigh?” I heard Donghae asking me.
 
“Should I just give up on Seulgi?” I asked him.
 
“Why?”
 
“She has a boyfriend. I saw her kissing some guy this morning.”
 
“What? I didn’t know she had a boyfriend.” Donghae told me.
 
“Me neither. I think I should just give up on her since I have no chance now.” I heard Donghae sigh.
 
“I’m sorry dude. We’ll find you another girl then.” He smiled at me.
 
“Thanks.”
 
I guess I’m giving you up now Bae Seulgi.  You were the girl of my dreams.
 
Haein’s POV
 
It’s been months since Donghae and I have been married.  Everything’s been perfect for us.  He’s a really caring husband and I love that about him.  We finally opened up our shop and it was a success.  We have a lot of customer and the shop was doing really well. I’m thankful for that. I’m glad that I get to work with my closest friends.  Minji would come and visit us sometimes.  Sometime she would work at the cashier for us.  It was closing time and we all decided to go get something to eat.
 
“Ready to go?” I asked the girls.
 
“You guys can go. I have plans.” Seulgi unnie told us.
 
“Oh. Alright I’ll see you later then unnie.” She just nodded at me and left.
 
Seulgi unnie has been acting really strange lately. We all know she has a boyfriend because Donghae told me that Yunho saw her kissing someone.  I just don’t know why she acts so secretively when we ask her about him.  It’s not like he’s married or something.  Wait. Is he married? Seulgi unnie wouldn’t do that. She’s not like that.
 
“Let’s go then girls.” We all headed for some Korean BBQ.
 
“Ah. I’m so full. I think I can poop out a baby now.” Bommie said. We just laughed at her.  We decided to go out and get some desserts afterwards.  It was Bommie’s idea.
 
“Yah aren’t you full you pig?” I .
 
“I’m never too full for sweets.” She told me.
 
“Unnie. You shouldn’t be eating so much! What if you don’t fit in your wedding dress anymore!” Minji said.
 
“Minji’s right. You need to stop eating woman!” Ri In . 
 
“Whatever. If I want my sweets then I’ll get my sweets.” She smirked at us.  We all just shook our heads at her.  This woman.
 
We passed by a new cake shop and decided to go in and try it out.  The waiter seated us at a table and we were busy looking at the menu to decide what to order.
 
“Unnie. Isn’t that Seulgi unnie?” Minji said while pointing in the direction Seulgi was in.
 
“Who’s that with her?” Bommie asked. We saw a guy who was really girly looking and he leaned in and kissed her.
 
“That’s her boyfriend?” I asked. “He’s so girly! Yunho oppa is so much better looking than him!”
 
“I know. Is unnie blind or something.” Minji added.  
 
We decided to hide ourselves so Seulgi wouldn’t find us.  
 
“He looks really familiar.  Where have I’ve seen him?” Ri In asked. “OMO. I know who he is! He’s the who’s marrying one of my friend Yeonhee. Why is he here with Seulgi?!”
 
“Do you think Seulgi knows?” I asked them.
 
“I don’t think so. I think he’s playing with her.” Ri In said.
 
“Let’s go do something then!” Bommie said.
 
“Not now. Unnie will kill us. We should tell Yunho oppa!” Minji said.
 
“Alright. We’ll tell him.” I agreed with them.
 
Seulgi. What are you doing? This guy is playing with you.
 
It’s been a few days since we found about Seulgi unnie’s affairs.  We decided to tell Yunho oppa about it today.  The girls made me go so here I was in front of his office. I knocked on the door and he told me to come in.
 
“Haein? What brings you here?” Yunho oppa asked me.
 
“Oppa are you busy?” I asked him.
 
“No I’m not. What’s up? Have a seat.” He told me.
 
“Oppa. Can you answer me honestly. Do you like Seulgi unnie?” I asked him.  His eyes widen and he didn’t say anything. “Oppa do you?”
 
“I do but I’m giving up on her. She already has a boyfriend.”
 
“Really?! Don‘t give up on her!” I shouted.
 
“De I like her.  Why not? I have no chance.  She’s with someone now and I can’t just break them up.”  He told me.
 
“Did you know he’s getting engaged?!” I shouted again.
 
“What?!”
 
“You didn’t know?! Ri In told me that he’s engaged to her friend.  And I’m afraid that he’s playing with Seulgi unnie!” I told him.
 
“That bastard. Are you going to tell her?”
 
“Ani. Can you oppa?”
 
“Why me?” He asked.
 
“Just do it oppa. Please?” I pouted at him.
 
“Fine I’ll do it.”
 
“Thank you oppa! You should do it soon before unnie gets hurt! I have to go now. I’m meet Donghae oppa right now. Thanks again oppa. Hwaiting!” I told him and ran out the door.  Oppa I hope you help unnie and protect her.  
 
Yunho’s POV
 
I can’t believe that bastard is playing with Seulgi’s heart! That’s so wrong… he’s engaged yet he’s dating Seulgi. I have to tell her. I took out my phone and dialed her number.
 
“Yunho-ssi?” She asked. “Did you need something?”
 
“De. Are you free right now?”
 
“U-um. Can you give me like thirty minutes.” She told me. Is she with that creep?
 
“De. Just meet me at my office then. It’s important.”
 
“Arasso. I’ll see you later Yunho-ssi.” She hung up on me. Sigh. How am I going to break this to her? Will she believe me or will she hate me for this? AH. Why is this so complicated? 
 
I decided to finish up my paperwork while waiting for Seulgi to come.  After an hour, she finally arrived.
 
“What’d you need to talk to me about?” Seulgi asked.
 
“Have a seat.” I told her. “Seulgi ah, do you have a boyfriend?”
 
“De. How’d you know?” She asked me. Here I go.
 
“I saw you with him.  Did you know that he’s getting engaged.” I told her. She didn’t look surprise… did she already know?!
 
“I know.”
 
“YOU KNOW?!” I shouted at her.
 
“De. Oppa’s getting married. I know it all.” She told me.
 
“WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM THEN?! DON’T YOU FEEL ANY REMORSE?! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO HIS FIANCE?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE DOING THIS!”
 
“It’s not what you think! He says he doesn’t even love her! He’s just marrying her for his mom’s sake! I’ve been in love with him since forever! This is finally my chance to be with him!” She said.
 
“You’re pathetic. I can’t believe I was actually interested in you. You’re going to resort to being the other woman. Don’t you have any dignity?  Girls like you make me sick. Get out of my office.” I told her coldly.
 
“Y-you were interested in me?” She stuttered.
 
“I was but not anymore. You just make me sick now. Leave or else I’ll call security.”
 
“Just let me explain please!” 
 
“GET OUT OF MY ING OFFICE.” I yelled at her.
 
“D-de. I’m sorry Yunho-ssi.” she cried and left.
 
I can’t believe she’s doing something like this. Why in the world would she agree to be in a relationship… is this even love?! AHH. Bae Seulgi, you disappoint me.
 
I took out my phone and dialed Haein’s number.
 
“Oppa? Did you talk to her already?” She asked me.
 
“De. Can we meet up. We misunderstood the whole situation.”
 
“De. Donghae oppa and I are at our place. Do you want to meet there?”
 
“Okay. I’m on the way. Bye.”
 
I took my jacket and headed towards the door.  Who knew innocent Seulgi would be able to pull something like this off.  And that … why the hell would he want to drag her into this?  Why is she so stupid for falling for that ?  I was walking to my car when I saw someone standing near there.  It was Seulgi again.  What did she want?
 
“Yunho-ssi. Please don’t judge me because of this. Just let me explain.” She begged.
 
“I don’t need your explanation. You’re nothing to me so why should I even care. It’s your life… I feel sorry for everyone who knows you… they’re friends with someone who resorts to something like this.  You’re sick. Get out of my face… I don’t want to see your face at all.” I told her coldly and pushed her out of the way.  I got in the car and started it and drove off.  
 
I looked at my rearview mirror and saw her on the floor crying. I’m not going to feel bad for you anymore Seulgi.  You are nothing to me from now on.
 
Haein’s POV
 
“Who was that?” Donghae asked while hugging me from behind.  I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for us.
 
“Yunho oppa. He told me that he already talked to Seulgi unnie and that we all misunderstood the situation.” I told him.
 
“Misunderstand? So they’re not going out?” He asked me.
 
“I don’t know oppa. We’ll just have to wait and see. Can you let go of me? I need to cook.” I told him.
 
“Nopes. I miss my baby.” He said and tighten his grasp around me.
 
“Oppa!” I whined. “If you don’t let go then you’re sleeping in the living room tonight.” This caused him to let go and back away.
 
“You’re mean.” He told me. “Fine give me a kiss then we’re even.”
 
“You’re so stupid.” I rolled my eyes and turned to him.  He was smiling and puckering his lips at me.
 
“I’m still waiting.” He told me. I leaned in and kissed him. “That’s much better. Okay go back to cooking then baby.”
 
We heard the doorbell ring… it must be Yunho oppa.
 
“Oh Yunho you’re here.” I heard Donghae saying.
 
“Hey. Where’s Haein?” he asked.
 
“She’s in the kitchen. Do you want to stay for dinner?”
 
“It’s okay. I’m not feeling well. I just need to tell her what I found out.”
 
I lowered the fire and put down the knife and walked towards the living room. 
 
“Oppa. Have a seat.” I told him and he sat down in the living room. “What’d you need to talk about?”
 
“Seulgi already knows that he’s engaged.”
 
“WHAT?!” Donghae and I shouted.
 
“Yeah. She says she doesn’t care and that she loves him. So I yelled at her.”
 
“I-I can’t believe unnie. That’s so wrong!” I shouted.
 
“I told her that too but she says she doesn’t care as long as he’s with her. She said she’s been in love with him since forever.”
 
“He’s her senior from high school?! What the hell. Now he chooses to like her?!” I shouted.
 
“Baby. Calm down.” Donghae tried calming me down.
 
“She’s so stupid! Why would she stoop this low and do something this stupid?!” I ignored Donghae.
 
“I don’t know. That’s all I know so I’m going to head out now. I’ll see you guys later.” Yunho oppa smiled sadly at us and left.
 
“God I hate that guy. . Why would he drag Seulgi into this?!”
 
“Babe. Calm down… there’s nothing we can do then. If Seulgi wants this then we shouldn’t interfere even if she’s wrong.” He told me.
 
“I know but this is so stupid. How can Seulgi do this? How can she be the other woman?! Where’s her dignity?” Donghae pulled me into a hug.
 
“Haein ah, calm down. Just let Seulgi do this.  She’ll learn the hard way that this isn’t the right choice.”
 
“I’m mad at her. I’m not talking to her anymore.” I mumbled in his chest. I heard him sigh.
 
“Are you sure? She is one of your best friend baby.” He told me.
 
“I know that but I don’t want to be friends with a home wrecker. I’ll only talk to her if she breaks up with that .”
 
“Alright then. Let’s go eat now. Don’t think about this anymore okay?” He broke the hug and kissed me on my forehead.
 
“I love you.” I smiled at him. “You always know what to say to make me feel better.”
 
“I love you too Haein.”
 
After dinner, Donghae offered to clean up and I went into my room and told the girls about it.  They were all shocked and agreed that they didn’t want to talk to her anymore if she was still dating this guy.  I’m sorry Seulgi unnie but what you’re doing is wrong.