Chapter 15

Baby Don't Cry

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
 
After having coffee with Sooyoung, I decided to drop her home since I have a mission to do tonight.  Sooyoung knew about the fact that I was in a gang and she was fine with it as long as I didn’t kill as much.  I did kill but not a lot.  I only kill when I need to defend myself.  I’m glad that Sooyoung was understanding… that’s why I love her so much.  I can’t imagine my life without Sooyoung.  She’s my everything.  I was on my way home and I heard someone sniffling.  I looked around and saw someone sitting on the bench in the park crying.  Why is this person crying out here… it’s so late and it’s dangerous… I can tell that it’s a girl.  I walked closer to the girl and saw that she had red hair.  Wait a minute… the only person I know who has red hair is Bommie. Is it her?
 
“Bommie?” I asked the crying girl. She looked up and it was her! Why is she crying?! What happened. “Why are you crying?” I sat next down to her.
 
“Just a bad day. That’s all.” She told me.
 
“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked her.
 
“I just saw an ex boyfriend. I really loved him and I thought he was the one for me and I thought that he really loved me.  But I was wrong… he got bored of me and dumped me.  He just tossed me away.  I ran into him today and he just acted like nothing happened which pissed me off. He had the balls to ask me how I was doing. On top of that, the guy I like will never like me back and it just makes me mad.  He doesn‘t even notice me.  He just sees me as a friend.” She started ranting.  
 
Who is this ex boyfriend of hers? Who would just dump her like that!? I know that I would never be bored of her. She’s one of a kind. And who’s this guy that she likes?  This guy must be an idiot to not notice her.
 
“Park Bom. Your ex is an idiot for dumping you.  He’s an idiot for getting bored of you… you’re not boring. You’re one of a kind Bom. So don’t think you’re boring… he’s just a loser.  And this guy that you like… maybe he’s shy? Just give him time.  Any guy would be lucky to have a girlfriend like you.” I comforted her.  She looked at me and smiled.
 
“Do you really think so?”
 
“I know so.” I smiled at her.  She was still staring at me but something was different from her this time… she looked nervous… why is she nervous now? “What’s wrong?”
 
She didn’t say anything and kept on staring at me.  She was playing with her hands… I grabbed her hands to calm her down.
 
“You’re scaring me. What’s wrong?” I asked her.
 
“I-I” She stuttered. She what?
 
“You what? Why are you all nervous now? What’s gotten into you?”
 
“IlikeyouLeeHyukjae.” I heard her saying fast.
 
“What? I didn’t catch that.”
 
“I. Like. You. Lee. Hyukjae.” SHE WHAT?! “Ever since that incident when you helped me clean my house.  I knew right away that I liked you.” She told me and looked down at her hands.
 
“I’m sorry Bom. I have a girlfriend that I really love.  I only see you as a friend. I’m sorry but I can’t accept your feelings.” I told her. I felt bad… she has become one of my closest friends and I don’t want to hurt her.
 
“It’s okay. I already know that.” She told me while tears were falling from her eyes. 
 
“Bom, don’t cry. You’re making me feel bad. Please don’t cry.”
 
“I’m okay. Can you just go? I just want to be alone right now. I’m sorry.” She started crying. I didn’t want to go though. I wanted to comfort her. “Just go.”
 
“Alright. If you need anything, just call me. I’m really sorry Bom.” I told her before I left.  What did I just do? Sigh. Bom, you shouldn’t fall for me. I’m sorry that I can’t return my feelings for you. You’re just like a sister to me.  I hope this doesn’t change our relationship.
 
Haein’s POV
 
What a day today was.  I can’t believe Bommie knows Jiyong and I can’t believe she dated Seunghyun oppa! That’s crazy… I can’t really see them dating though… Bommie looked so surprised when she saw him. And I can’t believe he dumped her because he was bored of her and he has the balls to ask her how she was after all these years.  I wonder how Bommie is doing… I know she’s probably somewhere crying her eyes out right now… I wanted to go with her but she insisted on going alone… you better be alright. I arrived home and Taemin was in the living room.
 
“Noona you’re home!” 
 
“Yeah. Where’s everyone else?” I asked him.
 
“They’re getting ready. We have a mission today.”
 
“A mission?”
 
“De. Boss wants us to carry out a mission.”
 
“I see. Be careful okay? Don’t do anything stupid and be safe.” I told him.
 
“I will noona!” he smiled at me.  The rest of the guys were finished getting ready and they all headed out.  I wonder what their mission is.  I went to our bedroom and lied on our bed thinking about today.  Why in the world did Donghae even get mad? I already told him that we’ll be living our lives separately from now on.  Why is he so confusing?! I felt my phone vibrating.
 
To: Haein
Fr: Jiyong
 
Hey Haein. I can’t call you tonight. I have a mission with the gang. We have to deal with a group called Super Junior. I’ll call you when I’m done.
 
WAIT. Did he just say Super Junior?!  This can’t be happening. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.  Where are the guys?! Did they leave already.  I texted Ji back to ask him where the mission is.  He told me that they were going to meet at Big Bang’s hideout. I ran there as fast as I could.  I knew where it was since Jiyong showed me.  It took me thirty minutes to get there since I had no car.  When I got there, the guys were fighting with each other… this can’t be happening. I saw Jiyong on the floor while Donghae was beating him up.  
 
I ran up to them and pushed Donghae away from Jiyong.  Jiyong face was all beat up and his lips were busted. I looked over at Donghae and his face was fine.  They both looked shock that I was here.
 
“Are you okay Ji?” I asked him.
 
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?” Donghae yelled at me. I glared at him.
 
“Ji’s my friend. I don’t care if this is your mission or not but don’t hurt my friend.”
 
“Get out of the way Haein.” Donghae warned me.
 
“No. Leave him alone.”
 
“Then you leave me with no choice.” He told me and pushed me down to the floor and grabbed Jiyong to a different spot.
 
“STOP RIGHT THERE LEE DONGHAE. YOU TOUCH HIM ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT I’LL DO TO YOU. YOU’RE SUCH A ING BASTARD. I ING HATE YOU. LET HIM GO NOW!” I yelled. This caused everyone to stop fighting.
 
“Haein? What are you doing here?” Youngbae oppa asked me.
 
“You know noona?” Minho asked Youngbae oppa.
 
“Haeinnie. Why are you even here?” Seunghyun oppa asked me.
 
“How do you know her?” Eunhyuk asked him.
 
“GOD YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO STUPID. WHY ARE YOU GUYS EVEN FIGHTING?! YES I KNOW THE BIG BANG GANG. THEY’RE MY FRIENDS. AND I’M HERE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS… I DON’T LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU GUYS ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. I’LL SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME… LEE DONGHAE LET HIM GO NOW.” I exploded. Donghae let go of Jiyong and pushed him towards me.
 
“You can have your precious friend back. You guys can go sleep with each other now.” Donghae told me coldly. He was about to walk away but I didn’t let him.
 
“You don’t know anything so you should shut up. You’re a hypocritical . You’ll never change and that’s the sad thing.  Why don’t you go back to Sunye or Jieun.”  He turned around and went towards me and grabbed my arm.
 
“HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT JIEUN?! AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY HER NAME. YOU’RE A NOBODY! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT NAME. YOU GOT THAT ?”
 
“Hae. Calm down!” Eunhyuk tried to intervene.
 
“Hyung. Stop it. Don’t do anything you’ll regret.“ Minho tried to pull Donghae away.
 
“I know I’m a nobody you . You made it clear since our wedding day. If you’re able to hang out with others that means I can too. You can’t just control me you .  I already told you… we’re going to live separate lives and no questions will be asked on what we do.  You’re the one who got mad first so don’t blame me for getting mad.” I told him. I didn’t want to be here anymore. I grabbed Jiyong’s hand and walked away. “One more thing, go yourself Lee Donghae. You don’t deserve to live. You’re selfish and a waste of life.” I told him before leaving.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
After Haein left, the guys were all staring at me questionably.  
 
“What did noona mean by you told her she was a nobody? And what did she mean when she told you go to back to Sunye?” Minho asked me.
 
“What’s your relationship to Haein noona?” The kid with the panda eyes asked me.
 
“Lee Donghae. You better answer us honestly.  What the hell is going on?” Eunhyuk warned me.  The Super Junior guys and Big Bang members all stared at me waiting for me to answer.
 
“I’m still with Sunye.” I answered. Before I could continue I felt a fist contact my jaw and I fell to the floor.
 
“ING IDIOT. I ALREADY TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THROUGH WITH THE MARRIAGE IF YOU’RE GOING TO STILL SLEEP AROUND WITH SUNYE. YOU MOTHER ER. I ALREADY WARNED YOU AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED?!” Eunhyuk shouted at me. I’ve never seen him mad like this before.
 
“Hyung calm down!” Minho pulled Eunhyuk away from me. “Why would you do that to noona hyung? That’s not right.”
 
“Wait. What’s going on here?” One of the Big Bang members asked.
 
“Haein noona is married with Donghae hyung. We’re trying to find out what’s going on with them.” Taemin answered.
 
“WHAT?! SHE’S MARRIED TO HIM!?” They screamed.
 
“Yes. Be quiet now. We’re trying to see what’s going on.” Taemin told them.
 
“Hyung answer us honestly. What happened between you and noona? What’d you do?” Minho asked me.
 
“I didn’t do anything! I just told her on our wedding day that I plan on still seeing Sunye and that she shouldn’t fall in love with me. After wards, she agreed and said that we should live our separate lives.” I told them.
 
“YOU TOLD HER THAT ON YOUR WEDDING DAY?!” Siwon yelled. “ARE YOU AN IDIOT DONGHAE?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO ING STUPID?!”
 
“Hyung. Calm down.” Taemin tried to pull Siwon away. “Then were you with Sunye on your wedding night?”
 
“Yes. I was.” I told them honestly.
 
“You ing idiot. I can’t believe you would be this heartless. Haein’s a person and she has feelings… how can you just act like that. Haein’s right… you’re a waste of life.” Eunhyuk told me coldly and walked away. “I don’t care about this mission. I’d rather help Big Bang then help your .”
 
“I’m with Eunhyuk. I can’t believe you would do all this. You’re an .” Siwon told me coldly and walked away too.
 
“I’m sorry hyung but you’re wrong. I’m disappointed in you. If you knew that you couldn’t leave Sunye-ssi then you shouldn’t have married Haein noona.” Minho shook his head at me. “I’m sorry but I’m not doing this mission anymore.” Him and Taemin walked away from me. I was left alone with the Big Bang members.
 
“We don’t really know you but what you did wasn’t right. Haein means a lot to us and if you hurt her we’ll kill you. Got that?” One of them warned me and they walked away from me.
 
Sigh. I guess I really ed up huh? I decided to go home and rest.  Wait. I shouldn’t go home… she might be home. I don’t think she’ll be home though… she was mad so she might go to that Jiyong’s place or her friends. it... I’ll just go home.  I got home and the guys were all in the living room watching TV. They ignored me and I just walked into my room. Haein wasn’t there but all her clothes was missing?  On our bed was the ring I got her. Did she move out? Whatever. I don’t care… she can do whatever she likes.  You mean nothing to me Lee Haein.