Epilogue

Baby Don't Cry

 

=Two Years Later=
 
Haein’s POV
 
I was in Jaeha’s room putting on his clothes for him.
 
“Umma. I can do it myself. I’m two now!” He told me cutely.
 
“Are you sure baby? You’re still a baby to me.” I .
 
“I’m all grown up now umma. I can dress myself.” he told me and took his shirt from my hands and put it on himself.
 
“Wow. You are a big boy now.” I smiled at him.
 
“I told you umma.” He grinned at me and I was about to leave the room but he called me back. “Umma can you help me with my shoes?”
 
“Anything for my baby.” I told him and helped him put on his shoes. “My baby looks so handsome.”
 
“Of course. Appa says I’m a lady killer.” He told me which caused me to roll my eyes.
 
“Don’t listen to your appa okay?”
 
“Why not umma? Appa says he’s always right.”
 
“He’s not always right. Umma is.” I smiled at him.
 
“Let’s go outside now. The party won’t be fun if the birthday boy is missing.” I carried him in my arms.
 
“Umma put me down. I can walk there.” 
 
“Why are you trying to grow up?” I pouted. “You’re only two and you should stay like that forever.”
 
“No way umma! Let’s go now.” He said and grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.
 
It’s been two years now and a lot has happened.  Bommie and Eunhyuk oppa are expecting their third child.  I know… they have two kids now and they’re waiting on their baby boy to come into this world.  They’re still in love and it’s sweet.  They moved into a bigger home so they would be able to raise all their kids.  Eunhyuk oppa says that three kids isn’t the end of it.  He wants to have many kids and Bom just calls him crazy.  Jaemin and Jaeha still get along with one another.  Both boys are protective over Eunyoung.  Eunyoung is Jaemin’s younger sister.  They were like the three musketeers.  It was really cute.  Eunyoung looked like a mini Bom and it was scary.
 
Junsu and Ri In are expecting their first child pretty soon.  They’re both stoke to be parents.  Ri In’s been coming over a lot to take care of Jaeha.  She wants to be prepared once she has her own baby.  She was going to have a baby girl and Junsu is thrilled once he found out.  He’s hoping the baby looks like Ri In.
 
Yunho and Seulgi unnie have been married for a year now and they’re really happy.  Seulgi unnie is three months pregnant and Yunho oppa is super excited.  He says he wants twenty five kids.  He’s crazy. He’s exactly like Donghae… women aren’t babies maker.  Unnie refuses to give him twenty five children.  He told her that he’ll have them whether she likes it or not. They’re really cute together.
 
Taemin and Minji are engaged.  Taemin popped the question a few months ago and now they’re engaged.  Minji’s been stressing over the wedding plans but she has all of her unnies to help her out since we’ve all experienced it already.  Taemin even bought a house next door to ours! I can’t wait to have them as our neighbors!
 
Minho is still with his girlfriend and they’re just taking things slowly.  You can tell that they both love each other but they’re just being careful.  Siwon and his girlfriend are doing well too.  Siwon wants to marry her but she doesn’t want to yet.  She says it’s too soon.
 
“You’re finally done! You took forever! Eunyoung and I had to wait forever for you to finish dressing up!” Jaemin whined once he saw Jaeha walking in the room.
 
“I have to look good for my guests. Mommy told me that.” He said which caused everyone in the room to laugh.
 
“Don’t listen to your mommy.” Bommie laughed.
 
“Why not auntie Bom?” He asked her cutely.
 
“Because your mom is never right?” Eunhyuk oppa answered.
 
“But mommy says she’s always right and daddy’s always wrong.”
 
“Your mom always thinks she’s right but she’s not.” Minji told him.
 
“So who’s always right auntie Minji?”
 
“I am.” Minho said while taking Jaeha in his arms. “I’m your favorite uncle so I’m always right.”
 
“Yah. You’re not his favorite uncle! I am!” Siwon butted in.
 
“I don’t have a favorite uncle.” Jaeha said.
 
“What?!” All the guys shouted.
 
“Appa. You shouldn’t yell. You’re going to scare Eunyoung.” Jaemin told Eunhyuk oppa which caused everyone in the room to laugh again.
 
“I’m sorry my son.” He smiled at Jaemin and took him in his arms.
 
“Umma. Carry me too.” Eunyoung said cutely and Bommie carried her.
 
“Why don’t you have a favorite uncle?” Yunho asked Jaeha.
 
“Because all of you are my favorite. I can’t choose.” He replied cutely which caused everyone in the room to aww.
 
“I’m assuming you don’t have a favorite auntie too?” Seulgi unnie asked Jaeha.
 
“De auntie Gigi. I love all of my aunties too.” He said.
 
“But you love your dad the most.” I heard Donghae saying and turned around and saw him leaning on the staircase.
 
“Appa!” Jaemin got down from my arms and ran towards Donghae.
 
“I told you he loves me the most.” Donghae said and carried him.
 
“I don’t love you the most appa. I love you and umma the same.” He said which caused Donghae to pout.
 
“I’m suppose to be your favorite!”
 
“I’m sorry appa. I don’t have a favorite.”
 
“Aigoo. Why are you such a smart son?” 
 
“Because I take after umma.” He smiled.
 
“That’s my boy.” I said and everyone just laughed.
 
“Jaeha want to go play outside?” Jaemin asked him.
 
“Let’s go. Appa you can put me down now.” Jaeha said and the three kids went outside in the backyard to play.
 
“They’re so cute together!” Ri In gushed.
 
“I know. I can’t wait for our baby to come!” Seulgi unnie said.
 
The girls and guys were talking to one another and I felt Donghae wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
 
“How are you?” He asked me.
 
“I’m good. I’m glad everyone’s having fun.” I smiled at him.
 
“It’s been a while since we had a get together like this. I’m happy to see everyone again.”
 
“Same here. Let’s go over to them.” I told him and we walked towards everyone.
 
We spent the whole day eating and talking to one another.  The guys were playing with the kids while the girls were cooking and gossiping.  It was finally time for the cake cutting and gift opening.  Jaeha was really excited.  He got a lot of toys and he was showering his uncles and aunts with kisses.  It was getting late and everyone helped us clean and headed home.  Jaeha was already knocked out and Donghae carried him to his room while I was getting ready for bed.  I had some news to tell Donghae so I decided to tell him once he was done.
 
“Let’s go to bed.” I heard Donghae telling me.
 
“De.” I said and walked towards our bed. “Oppa. I have something to tell you.”
 
“What is it?” He said and walked over to me.
 
“I went to the doctors last week and found out that I’m one month pregnant.” I told him and waited for him to reply.
 
“Seriously?”
 
“De.” I told him and saw that he broke into a smile and pulled me into a hug and swung me around.
 
“Thank you! I can’t believe we’re going to be parents again! Jaeha gets to have a younger sibling!!!!!!! Thank you so much Haein!!!!!!” He said.
 
“Oppa be quiet! Jaeha’s sleeping!” I giggled. “Put me down. I’m getting dizzy.”
 
“I’m sorry.” He said and stopped spinning me around. “I love you.”
 
“I love you too oppa.” I smiled at him and pulled him in for a kiss and we broke it after a few minutes.
 
“Now there’s eighteen more to go.” He smirked at me.
 
“NO YOU’RE CRAZY!”
 
“I’m not. I’m going to get my twenty kids.” He smiled at me. “Just eighteen more.”
 
“Says who?!” I whined.
 
“Me.” He grinned cheekily at me.
 
“Go find someone else to give you eighteen more kids!” I smacked him on his chest.
 
“No. I want my eighteen kids to have your genes.” He laughed.
 
“Well too bad. I’m not giving you eighteen kids!”
 
“You know you’re going to give in to me.” He pulled me into a hug.
 
“I won’t this time.” I hugged him back.
 
“Alright. I’ll give up for now just because you’re pregnant.” He told me while breaking the hug.  He lowered himself so his face was where my tummy was. “Hello little one. I’m your appa. I can’t wait for you to come into this world.  You have a loving umma and a cute older brother to look forward to.”
 
“I love you Donghae.” I told him and took my hand and caressed his face.
 
After talking and having fun with each other, we both headed to bed.  I was in his arms snuggling in his chest.  It felt warm and I love being in his arms.  I say this all the time but I felt safe in his arms.  His arms would be the one place where I felt the safest.  I felt him kissing my head and saying I love you.
 
“I love you too.” I mumbled back.
 
“If you’re craving anything just tell me okay?” He told me.
 
“De.” I told him. “No matter how late I’m craving it?”
 
“Yes no matter how late it is. Just tell me and I’ll go get it for you.”
 
“You’re sweet you know that?” I told him.
 
“I know. I’m the greatest husband ever. Plus I’m good looking.” He said.
 
“You’re so full of yourself.” I laughed at him.
 
“Whatever baby.” He told me.
 
We heard the door opening and saw that it was Jaeha.
 
“Appa. Umma. Can I sleep in here with you? I can’t sleep.” He said while rubbing his eyes.  
 
“Sure baby.” He said and moved away from me to create room in the middle so Jaeha can fit in.
 
“Yay.” He replied and ran towards us.  We put the blanket over him and he was snuggling in between us.
 
“Go to bed now sweetie.” I told him.
 
“De umma. Good night umma. Good night appa. I love you guys.” He said cutely.
 
“We love you too.” Donghae told him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.
 
“I love you too baby.” I told him and kissed his other cheek.
 
“Umma? Appa?”
 
“Hm?” I replied.
 
“I’m jealous of Jaemin.” He told us.
 
“Why?” Donghae asked.
 
“Because he has a baby sister. Will I ever get a baby sister?”  He said which caused Donghae and I to look at each other.
 
“It’s funny that you asked that.” Donghae said. “Because your mom is pregnant.”
 
“What’s pregnant?” He asked us.
 
“That means you’re going to get a little brother or sister.” I told him which caused him to sit up.
 
“REALLY?! WHERE IS SHE OR HE?! CAN I SEE HIM OR HER?!” He asked me excitedly.
 
“Well you have to wait for nine months.” I told him.
 
“Why?”
 
“Because he or she is growing in my tummy.” I smiled at him.
 
“Really?” He said.
 
“Yeah. You’ll be able to meet him or her in nine months so be patient okay baby?” Donghae told me.
 
“Can I talk to him or her?” He asked us.
 
“Of course. Just talk to your umma’s tummy.” He smiled at Jaeha. Jaeha just nodded his head and put his head on my tummy.
 
“Hello baby! I’m going to be your older brother! I hope you come out soon so we can play! I’ll be a good older brother to you!” He smiled and kissed my tummy.
 
“Okay that’s enough. Go to bed now little guy.” Donghae said and pushed him down.
 
“Alright. Good night umma. Good night appa. And good night baby.” He said cutely and closed his eyes.
 
Who knew that my life would turn out to be like this.  Who knew that I would start and have a perfect and wonderful life with a gang leader.  I know that we’ve been through so much together but I wouldn’t change it for anything else in this world.  I’m happy to have Donghae and Jaeha in my life. I’m thankful for all the friends that I made along the way.  I hope that we can all live a happy life in the next few years.  I know for sure that I will never forget everything that has happened.  Lee Donghae, thank you for saving me from everything. Thank you for loving me and showing me what it feels like to be loved… Thank you for giving me a perfect family and the perfect son.  Thank you for always being there to comfort me.  Thank you for giving me pure happiness… I love you and I’ll continue to you love until the day I die.  Thank you my wonderful handsome husband…
 
The End.