Chapter 31

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
The girls and I just finished watching Pride & Prejudice.  The movie always made me feel giddy inside.  Mr. Darcy is the definition of a perfect man. Sigh. Why can’t I have my very own Mr. Darcy?
 
“Lizzie Bennett is so lucky! She has such a romantic guy like Mr. Darcy!” Minji gushed. 
 
“I know! He’s willing to do anything for her! And the way he does it is so subtle! And he’s so charming!” Bom gushed too.
 
“YAH. You guys both have boyfriends so why are you guys complaining?” I told them.
 
“Taemin oppa’s sweet but not to this extent! I have to tell him what to do! He never comes up with anything sweet on his own!” Minji pouted.
 
“Hyukjae oppa is just stupid. He’s sweet at times but most of the time he’s oblivious to what I want!” Bom complained.
 
“Ah, my poor babies aren’t spoiled by their boyfriends.” I teased them.
 
“Shut up Lee Haein.” Bom glared at me. We were all laughing and there was a knock on my door. I stood up and went to the door and opened it.  It was Donghae.  
 
“What are you doing here?” I asked him coldly. “Didn’t I tell you to leave me alone from now on and that I don’t want to see your face anymore?”
 
“Can we please talk Haein?” He told me.
 
“YAH LEE DONGHAE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HERE? SHE DOESN’T WANT TO SEE YOU SO GO AWAY!” Bom yelled at him and pulled me back inside the door and she was about to close the door but Donghae’s hand caught it.
 
“Please just let me talk to her. I need to talk to her. If I don’t talk to her, I think I’m going to go crazy.” He told us.
 
“What do you need to talk to Haein about?” Bom asked him.
 
“Everything. I need to tell her the truth. Just give me a few minutes Haein. Please?” He begged. I could tell that he was desperate.  I looked over at Bom and nodded my head.
 
“Fine. She’ll give you a few minutes. You better hurry your . Minji ah, let’s go downstairs.” Bom told them.  Minji and Bom left my apartment and closed the doors.  
 
“You can sit on the couch.” I told him. He nodded his head and sat down on the chair. “What truth?”
 
“I’m sorry for everything Haein.” He told me.
 
“How is that the truth? Quit apologizing Donghae. I’m not going to forgive you so if you’re here to apologize then you can leave.” I told him coldly.
 
I saw him getting up to his seat and walking towards me.  He sat down next to me.  What in the world is he doing?!  He pulled me into a hug.  
 
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET GO OF ME!” I yelled and tried pulling us apart but he was too strong.
 
“I’m sorry Lee Haein. What happened two years ago was all a lie.” He said.  A lie? What is he talking about?
 
“What are you talking about? You slept with Jieun and got back with her. You left me for her. What part of that is a lie?” I asked him.
 
“I did sleep with her but I didn’t choose her.” He told me. I broke the hug.
 
“What? How is that not choosing her?! You slept with her!” I yelled at him.
 
“I know I did. And that was wrong of me.  I was so blinded by my emotions so I gave in to her.  I thought at that moment that I still loved her.  And when you caught us, she asked me to choose between her or you.  And I chose her.” He said.
 
“Why are you even telling me this? I already know you chose her! Are you here to hurt me again? Why can’t you just leave me alone Lee Donghae.” I started crying. I couldn’t take it anymore. It hurts knowing that he chose her over me.  The pain is still here.
 
“You didn’t let me finish.” He told me and wiped my tears away. “I chose her and she asked me to divorce you.  That was when I realized that I couldn’t leave you.. I can’t imagine my life without you.  I realized that I can live a life without Jieun if I had you.  You made me realize that the love I had for Jieun back then was just an infatuation.  I realized that you completely owned my heart.” He confessed.
 
What? He chose me but why didn’t he tell me? Why didn’t he stopped me from leaving?
 
“If you chose me then why did we even break up?” I asked him.
 
“She threatened to hurt you. She threatened to get Lee Joon and other gangs involved if I didn’t leave you.  I initially at first was going to protect you from everyone and stay by your side but then I remember you saying how you hate it when you get involved with my business.  I didn’t want to put you through that again so I decided to let you go.  I wanted you to start a new life and be happy.  I didn’t want to endanger you anymore.”
 
I can’t believe that all this time he loved me.  He chose me but gave me up in order to protect me… He sacrificed his happiness for mine.  And I’ve been resenting him this whole time for hurting me when in reality he was protecting me. 
 
“I still love Lee Haein. I’ve never stopped loving you.” He told me. “Don’t cry anymore Lee Haein. It hurts me to see you cry.  I just wanted you to know the truth because I can’t take it anymore. At first I wanted to just be your friend. I thought that as long as I had you by my side then it was fine. But Eunhyuk made me realize that I love you too much to just be your friend.  I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with someone that I don’t even love.  I want to spend it with you, Haein. I love you.” 
 
“Get out. I can’t deal with this right now. This is just too much for me to take in right now.  Why tell me all this now? You should’ve just kept this a secret so we can both live our lives.  I can’t be with you.  Even if you did what you did to protect me, I still can’t forgive you.  You hurt me and I can’t just forgive you like that just because you claim that you still love me. Just leave Donghae. I don’t want to see you.” I told him.
 
“Haein.” He said.
 
“Just leave please.” I told him coldly and walked towards the door to open it for him.
 
“I’ll prove to you that you’re the only one for me. I’ll make it up to you.” He said before walking out of the door.
 
Tonight was suppose to be a great night.  Why did something like this have to happen?  Why can’t he just leave me alone? Why does he have to come back and complicate things? Lee Donghae, I hate you for being so selfish.
 
Bom’s POV
 
What’s taking them so long? I wonder what’s going on?  Should I go in there and interrupt them?  I was pacing back and forth in front of her apartment while Minji was sitting down.
 
“Unnie calm down. Haein unnie will be fine so don’t worry about her.” Minji tried to calm me down.
 
“Shouldn’t we go in there and see what’s happening?” I told her.
 
“Unnie. Just let them work things out.” Minji told me. Work things out? What’s she talking about?
 
“What do you mean? What do you know?” I asked her curiously.
 
“Taemin oppa told me everything. Donghae oppa doesn’t love Jieun-ssi. He loves Haein unnie. The only reason why he didn’t ask her to stay was to protect her because of Jieun-ssi.” Minji told me.
 
“Wait. What?!”
 
“Jieun-ssi threatened to get other gangs to hurt and kill unnie if oppa didn’t leave her.  That’s why oppa left unnie and that’s why oppa isn’t really excited for his own wedding. He loves unnie but he can’t be with her because of Jieun.”
 
I can’t believe it.. I’ve been a to Donghae this whole time… this whole time I thought he was an who hurt my Haein but I was wrong… he was protecting her… Lee Donghae, thank you for protecting and loving my Haein.  I hope things work out for you guys.
 
“I hope they work things out then. If Jieun touches Haein, I’ll kill her.”
 
“Well everyone is going to protect Haein unnie if they get back together.” Minji told them. “We should give them alone time then unnie. Let’s go back to my place.”
 
“Wait. Knowing Haein…. She’s not going to forgive him like that.  She was really hurt by his actions in the past and I know for sure she probably kicked him out of her place by now.” I told Minji
 
“Should we go up there and see then?” Minji asked.
 
“De. Let’s go.” I said and we headed inside.  We finally arrived on Haein’s floor and saw Donghae sitting on the floor in front of her door crying.  I’ve never really seen Donghae cry before.  This is my first time seeing him cry.  
 
“Oppa.” Minji called him and he just looked up at his with a sad smile. “What happened?”
 
“She said that she can’t forgive me.” He told us.
 
“Why?” Minji asked.
 
“She just said this is all too much for her to handle.  She’s mad that I decided to tell her the truth now.  She said I should’ve just kept my mouth shut so we can both continue to live our lives how they are now.”
 
“Why now? Why did you decide to tell her all this now?” I asked him.
 
“I don’t know. I realized that I can’t live without her.  The two years that I was apart from her it felt like I was living in hell.  I thought about her every day but I couldn’t do anything.  I couldn’t even talk to anyone about it.  I always wondered how she was doing and if she was still doing well.  Ever since her return, everything’s been so complicated.” He told me. “I know I’m an idiot for what I’ve done in the past but I want to make it up to her.”
 
“What are you going to do about Jieun then?” I asked.
 
“I’ll tell her everything. I’ll protect Haein from Jieun. I’ll risk my life to protect her.” He said.
 
I then realized that Donghae truly loves Haein.  You can just see it in his eyes that his love for her is true and genuine.  I decided to forgive him and help him out.  I want Haein to be happy and I know for sure that Haein still loves Donghae but she’s afraid of getting hurt again.
 
“Just give Haein some time. She’ll come around.  She’s just hurt right now. You should just go home and come back another time.  I’ll talk to Haein tomorrow so go home.” I told him.
 
“I don’t want to. I want to see her.” He told me.
 
“Donghae there’s nothing that you can do right now.  She’s not going to forgive you right now. Just go home.” I told him again.
 
“I don’t care. I just want to stay here.” God, why is he so freaking stubborn?
 
“Alright then. I’ll talk to Haein about this later. Bye Donghae and don’t do anything stupid.” I told him and walked off with Minji.
 
Lee Donghae, I’m going to only help you for the sake of Haein.  You better not hurt her again or else we’re all going to kill you this time.  You better keep your promise and protect her and not let anything happen to her.  Jung Jieun, I’m going to kill you.
 
Haein’s POV
 
I was lying on my bed thinking about everything that just happened.  Is this all just a bad dream?  Why is this happening now? Why can’t I get a break in life? Why can’t I just be happy?  I felt my phone vibrating and Bommie was calling me.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Haein, what are you doing?” She asked me.
 
“I’m just trying to sleep.” I told her.
 
“I didn’t mean that.”
 
“Then what do you mean?” I asked her.
 
“What are you going to do with Donghae? He’s outside of your place right now. He refuses to leave.”
 
“I didn’t ask him to stay outside of my place. I told him to go home.”
 
“I know that but he keeps on insisting to see you again.”
 
“I don’t care. Why are you even defending him? I thought you hated him.”
 
“I did because he hurt you but then I saw how he was just now and I feel bad for him.  He really regrets what he did to you and he wants to make it up to you.”
 
“Nothing’s going to make up for what he did to me.” I told her.
 
“Haein, I know you’re hurt but you should see it from his perspective too.  He let you go because he wanted to protect you but imagine how life was for him for these past two years.  He had no one to talk to about this and he had to live a lie so you can still be safe.” Bom told me.
 
“What do you want me to do then?” I asked her.
 
“I’m not expecting you to do anything but I just want you to be happy Haein.  You deserve to be happy and I know that Donghae’s the answer to that.  Even if you keep on telling yourself that you hate him for all the pain he’s caused you, I now that you still love him.  You’ve never really stopped loving him and that’s why you’ve never really dated anyone else.” She told me.
 
“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’m going to bed now. Bye.” I told her.
 
“It’s because you know I’m right.  You’re just scared of getting hurt again Haein. You should just take that risk.  I promise you that it’ll be worth it.” She said before hanging up.
 
Why is she having a change of heart?  Out of everyone, she was the most pissed off at Donghae…. And now she’s telling me to forgive him and be with him again?! I don’t get you Bommie.  I didn’t want to think about this anymore and I don’t care if he’s sitting outside my place.  I don’t have to feel guilty or anything because I didn’t ask him to do this.  I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.  I couldn’t sleep though.  What the hell is wrong with me.  After two hours, I was still awake.  I can’t sleep.  I looked at the time and it was two in the morning already.  I wonder if he’s still outside.  Haein, stop thinking about him. He’s not your problem.  After fifteen minutes of debating whether I should check if he’s still there or not, I decided to go check.
 
I walked towards the door and opened it.  To my surprise, he was still there.  His head was between his legs.  Is he asleep already?  I guess he heard the door opening and his head shot up.  His eyes were red… was he crying? Why the hell was he even crying?!
 
“Haein.” He said weakly and stood up. “What are you doing here?”
 
He’s seriously going to ask me that? In case you forgot Donghae, you’re in front of my place.  But he’s right… what am I doing here?  I should be inside my room sleeping and not giving a damn if he’s okay or not.  I shouldn’t even care about him anymore.  I don’t think I can lie to my heart anymore… I’m still in love with Donghae…. No matter how hard I try to get over him I can’t. It’s impossible for me… Everything just leads me back to him.  Bommie was right all along.
 
“You’re an idiot Donghae.  Who told you to sit in front my place?!  Are you stupid or something?!  And I hate you for just coming back and telling me everything.  Why now? You should’ve told me back then! I wouldn’t care as long as I had you by my side.  I know I told you that I was getting sick and tired of your gang life but you’re more important to me.  As long as we loved each other then I would’ve been fine with anything that comes my way.” I told him. “I hate you for hurting me. I hate you for being so stupid. I hate you Lee Donghae. But yet I think about you all the time.  I can’t stop thinking about you. I keep on telling myself that I’m over you but I’m not. I still love you Donghae.” 
 
He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head.
 
“I’m sorry Haein. I’m never letting you go again. I’m protecting you from now on.  I promise you that I‘m going to protect you no matter what and I promise you that I‘ll never ever leave you again.  I‘ll never hurt you again Haein. I‘ll make it up to you for everything. I love you Lee Haein. Please forgive this idiot Haein and take me back.” He told me while I hugged him back.
 
“You better keep your promise Lee Donghae or else I’m going to kill you. I love you Donghae. Don’t ever leave me again.  I forgive you and I‘m willing to give us another try.  Just don‘t hurt me anymore.” I told him.
 
“I love you too Lee Haein. I promise you that I’ll never leave you ever again. I’ll be by your side forever.”
 
We broke the hug and stared at each other.  He smiled at me and wiped my tears with his hand… his hands were gently rubbing my cheeks.  His face was getting closer to mine and we closed the gap.. He pulled me closer to him to deepen the kiss… after a few minutes, we finally broke the kiss.
 
“Come inside with me.” I smiled at him and dragged him into my apartment but he pulled me back.
 
“I love you Haein. I know I’ve said it so many times already but I really mean it. I love you so much.”
 
“I love you too Lee Donghae.” He kissed me again.
 
=Next Morning=
 
 I opened my eyes and felt something wrapped around my bare waist.  I tried to remember what happened last night…oh yeah, Donghae told me the truth and we got back together.  My heart feels lighter now.  I turned around and saw him sleeping.  He still looks handsome as ever.  I don’t know why but whenever I’m around him I felt like a giddy school girl.  I took my hand and started caressing his face.  Why is everything about this man so perfect?  I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.  
 
“Why are you so handsome Lee Donghae?” I whispered to myself.
 
“Why thank you. I know I’m handsome. And who says you can steal kisses from me! You’re such a ert.” He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
 
“I thought you were sleeping!” I pouted at him. I hid my face in his bare chest and I heard him laughing.
 
“Aww. Is my baby embarrassed? If it makes you feel any better, I think you’re really pretty.  No beautiful to be exact.  Whenever I look at you, you take my breath away.”
 
“You’re so cheesy!” I mumbled in his chest. “But I love you.”
 
“I love you too Haein.” He pulled me close to him and hugged me tightly.
 
“Oppa?” I asked him.
 
“Hmm?” 
 
“What are you going to do with Jieun?” 
 
“I’ll take care of it.” He told me.
 
“You’re not going to leave me right?” I asked him. I was scared that he was going to leave me again… I can’t bear the pain if that happens.
 
“I’m not going anywhere this time Haein. I’m going to stay by your side so don’t worry. I promise.” He smiled at me and kissed me on my forehead.
 
“What time do you have to work?” I asked him.
 
“In an hour. Why?” He replied.
 
“Just wondering. Do you want breakfast? I’ll make it for you.” I told him.
 
“That’d be nice.” He smiled at me. I got up of bed and put on his shirt.
 
“Go wash up and come out to the kitchen.” I told him.
 
I walked to the kitchen and opened my fridge.  What did I have to make for breakfast? I think I’ll just make him an omelet.  I was cooking the omelet when I felt two arms wrap around my waist.
 
“This feels nice. Waking up to you in the morning and having you cook me breakfast before I go to work.” He said and kissed my neck. “When do you have work?”
 
“In an hour.” I told him.
 
“Do you need me to drop you off?”
 
“It’s okay. I’ll get there on my own. Just eat and go to work.”
 
“Okay. I’ll pick you up from work then?” He asked me.
 
“You don’t have to.” 
 
“I want to. So I’ll see you after work.” He hugged me from behind tighter.
 
“Okay. Let go so I can finish cooking. Go sit down.” I told him.
 
“Yes mom.”
 
“You’re an idiot.” I laughed at him. 
 
I put the omelets on our plates and we sat down on the table and ate.  After breakfast, he was getting ready to leave.
 
“Baby where’s my tie?” He asked me.
 
“It should be around here.” I helped him look for his tie. “Here it is!” I handed it to him.  
 
“Thanks.” He smiled at me and tried putting on the tie.  He was having a hard time so I came over to him and did it for him. “You really do act like a wife now.” He smiled at me.
 
“Whatever. Go to work. Don’t be late.” I told him. He pulled me into a hug and after awhile he pulled me into a kiss. We broke the kiss a few minutes later.
 
“I love you Haein. I’ll see you tonight. Have fun at work and don’t miss me too much.” He winked at me.
 
“Whatever. I love you too.” I rolled my eyes at him.
 
After he left, I went to go get ready for work… and then it hit me… what am I going to tell everyone? There’s Kyuhyun… Donghae’s dongsaeng who likes me… what am I going to do now? Is he going to start hating me and fire me? Sigh. Should I tell him? I’ll just wait until Donghae tells Jieun first.  I wonder how Jieun is going to react.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
After leaving Haein’s place, I went back home to change into a new set of clothes first.  I entered home with a really big smile on my face.
 
“Oh Donghae ah. You just got home?” Umma asked me. “Why are you in such a good mood? I’ve never seen you like this.”
 
“I’ll tell you later umma. I need to go get ready for work.” I smiled at her and went up to my room.
 
I can’t explain this feeling that I’m feeling right now. I feel like I’m the luckiest and happiest man on earth.  This is what Haein does to me. With just her being by my side, I’m already this happy.  I’m glad that she forgave me and that we’re together.  I heard a knock on my door and umma came in.
 
“Seriously son. What’s going on? You weren’t even this happy when it was your engagement party.” Umma asked me. I guess I should tell her.
 
“Umma I have something to tell you?” She didn’t say anything and looked at me curiously. “I don’t want to marry Jieun. I don’t even love Jieun anymore.”
 
“Then why’d you propose? And what does your smiles have to do with you not loving Jieun?” Umma asked me.
 
“Appa wanted me to marry soon so I just did it. And the reason for my smile is Lee Haein.” I told her and her eyes went wide.
 
“Lee Haein? Your ex wife?!” Umma asked me.
 
“De. I still love her umma and I’m back with her. I want to break of my engagement.” I told her. Umma pulled me into a hug.
 
“AH HAEIN’S COMING BACK! I’VE ALWAYS LOVED HER AS MY OWN DAUGHTER!”
 
“You’re not mad?” I broke the hug.
 
“Ani. I liked Jieun back then but Haein’s better for you. She makes you a better person and she makes you so much happier. Go take care of your engagement business so Haein can be part of the family again.”
 
“De umma.” I laughed at her.
 
“Aigoo. My son is glowing right now.” I just smiled at her.
 
After I was done getting ready, I headed towards the company.  My secretary told me that I had a visitor in my office. I wonder who it can be?  I entered my office and saw Jieun sitting on my desk.  I guess this is a sign for me to tell Jieun everything. Thank you God.
 
“Oppa you’re here! So I chose the venue where I want the reception to be held at.  What kind of cake do you want because I wanted to do red velvet but I also wanted carrot cake. So which one would you prefer?”  Here I go.
 
“I’m sorry Jieun but I can’t marry you.” She got up from my desk and started walking over to me.
 
“What do you mean you can’t marry me?” She asked.
 
“I can’t do this anymore. I still don’t love you and I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m sorry but let’s break off this engagement.” I told her.
 
“WHY?! ARE YOU BACK WITH THAT ?!” Jieun shouted.
 
“Haein’s not a and yes I’m back with her. I don’t care if you threaten me anymore. I’m going to protect Haein from now on.” I told her.
 
“You’re going to regret this Lee Donghae. You better protect your princess well.” She warned me one last time before storming out my office.
 
I’m not scared Jung Jieun. I’m confident that I can protect Lee Haein. 
 
Haein’s POV
 
It was almost closing time for work and Ri In invited me to go out and eat with her.  I decided to go with her since I wanted to get to know her better. She seemed like a really nice girl.  I decided to Donghae to tell him I’m going out with coworkers and that he didn’t have to take me home.
 
“So where do you want to go?” Ri In asked me.
 
“Anywhere’s fine with me. What do you feel like having?” I told her.
 
“Let’s go for some ramen. Or maybe some spicy rice cakes! Let’s go to one of those stands! I haven’t been there in a while!” She told me.
 
“Alright. Let’s go.” I smiled at her and we headed towards the door and ran into Seulgi unnie.
 
“Oh. You guys are going home?” She asked me.
 
“De. We’re gonna go grab something to go eat. Do you want to join us unnie?” I asked her.
 
“Can I? I mean is it okay for me to join you guys?” She asked me.
 
“De. Let’s go unnie!” Ri In smiled at her.
 
We finally arrived at the dukbokki stand and we stood around the ahjumma waiting for her to make a fresh batch of dukbokki and fried fish cakes.  
 
“Thanks for letting me tag along guys. No one really asks me to hang out with them. They assume that I’m mean just because I’m head chef.” Seulgi unnie told us.
 
“You’re not mean unnie. We think you’re really nice. Whenever we need anything you help us right away.” I told her.
“We can be your friends unnie!” Ri In told her.
 
“Thanks a lot you guys.” She got teary eyed.
 
“Unnie! Don’t cry. If you ever need anything feel free to ask us.” I told her.
 
We ended up eating and talking to one another.  I love both girls… they were both down to earth and really easy to talk to. I felt that I could tell them anything.  After we were done eating, Ri In invited us to go back to her place and spend the night and have a girls’ night.  I decided to go since I should make friends other people beside Bom and Minji. I felt my phone ringing.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Babe? Are you done?” I heard Donghae asking.
 
“Yeah we’re done but I’m heading over to Ri In’s place for a girls’ night so we can’t hang out tonight.” I told him.
 
“Will you be free tomorrow night then?” He asked me sadly.
 
“De. I’ll spend the rest of my time with you tomorrow. I promise. Don’t pout anymore.” I told him.
 
“Alright. You better not break your promise.” He told me. “I’ll let you go now. I love you.” 
 
“I love you too. Good night.” We both ended the call and I stared at the girls.
 
“You have a boyfriend?!” Ri In asked.
 
“This whole time I thought you were single!” Seulgi unnie added.
 
“I just got back with him last night. It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later at your place.” I told them. They just nodded their heads and we walked to Ri In’s place.  After we settled in at her place, they grabbed me by my arm and pulled me down to sit.
 
“Spill it.” Ri In told me.
 
“Yes. Everything and don’t leave any details out!” Seulgi unnie added. 
 
“So, Ri In you’ve met my boyfriend before.”
 
“I DID?! WHEN?”
 
“At Kyuhyun oppa’s friend’s engagement party.”
 
“WHO?! I DON’T REMEMBER MEETING ANYONE ELSE BESIDES THE GROOM HIMSELF!” I didn’t say anything and just looked at her. “WHAT? YOUR BOYFRIEND IS THE GROOM?! BUT ISN’T HE GETTING MARRIED?!”
 
“You see, the groom and I were married at one point and we broke up two years ago.  Complications and misunderstandings happened which caused us to break up.  I just found out yesterday why he did what he did and we’re back together now.  Jieun-ssi was his first love but he doesn’t love her anymore.  He was confused with his feelings for her and for me and didn’t know who to choose.  In the end, he chose me but Jieun-ssi threatened him that she’ll hurt me so he left me and went to Jieun in order to protect me.  Donghae oppa was in a gang before too… that’s why he had to let me go.” I explained to them.
 
“OMG IT’S LIKE A KOREAN DRAMA!! HOW CUTE. GIRL MEETS BAD BOY. GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH BAD BOY. BAD BOY LOVES FIRST LOVE THEN LOVES GIRL. FIRST LOVE THREATENS BAD BOY. BAD BOY HURTS GIRL IN ORDER TO PROTECT HER!! AHHHH.” Ri In gushed.
 
“That’s so cute! I can’t believe something like that really happened!” Seulgi unnie added.
 
“So what’s going to happen with the engagement?” Ri In asked me.
 
“I don’t know. He said he’s going to take care of it.” I told her.
 
“I see. Well I’m happy for you. I’m glad you guys are back with each other.” Seulgi unnie told me.
 
“Thanks unnie. So what about you guys? Any special guys in your life?” I asked them.
 
“No guy for me unfortunately. I don’t think anyone will be interested in me.” Ri In sighed.
 
“Don’t say that Ri In. You’re beautiful. Any guy would want to be with you.” Seulgi unnie tried to comfort her.
 
“Thanks unnie. What about you?”  Ri In asked.
 
“There’s this guy but I don’t think he’s going to notice me. He’s my senior from school and we still talk sometimes. I’ve been in love with him ever since. Plus he already has a girlfriend.” She smiled at us sadly. 
 
“It’s okay unnie! We’ll help you find someone better than this guy!” I told her. 
 
The rest of the night we just gossiped about everything and watched chick flicks.  Yupps. I love these girls. I think I found more best friends.