Chapter 34

Baby Don't Cry

 

Haein’s POV
 
It’s been two months since Donghae and I got back together.  I was getting ready for our date tonight and he told me to dress up.  I wonder why we have to dress up.  I hope he’s not taking me to a nice restaurant.  That’s not really my thing.  I was curling my hair and putting on my make up.  Once I was done, I put on a black and white dress that went up to my knees and the sleeves were made out of lace.  I put on my heels and put on my coat.  Donghae told me to meet him there since work was going to end a little late and he needed me to go check in.  I left my apartment building and tried calling for a cab.  No luck yet.  I saw a light coming but before I could even yell taxi I felt someone covering my nose and mouth and the last thing I saw before blacking out was my bag on the floor.
 
Donghae’s POV
 
Today was going to be a big day for me.  I’m planning on purposing to Haein tonight.  That’s why I told her to dress up for this date.  I hope she says yes.  I know we were married once but this time it’s different.  The first time when I proposed to her it was because I wanted to save her.  But this time around, I’m proposing because she’s the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.  I picked out the ring and I’m pretty sure she’s going to love this ring.  Bom and Minji helped me picked it out according to Haein’s taste.  I’m nervous… what if she says no… what if she says she’s not ready for that commitment with me yet.  I arrived at the restaurant thirty minutes early to set everything up and made sure everything was ready and perfect.  This is it… I hope she agrees to spend the rest of her life with me.
 
It was time.  She should be here by now since I asked her to come and check in for our reservations.  Haein would never be late when it’s an appointment.  Maybe she’s stuck in traffic. Let’s just wait for another five minutes and see if she shows up or not.  Thirty minutes passed and she’s still not here yet. What’s going on? I tried calling her phone but it went straight to voice mail.  That’s weird.  She usually has her phone on.  I called the girls to see if she was with them but they said she should be heading to the restaurant already.  I’ll just wait for a little longer.  It was finally closing time and Haein was still not here.  This is weird.  Haein wouldn’t stand me up like this.  Haein… where are you?
 
I rushed towards Haein’s apartment and knocked on her door. No one answered and I took out the spare key and entered her apartment.  No one was there.  Where could she be then?  I called the guys and asked them if they’ve seen Haein.  None of them have.  I called the girls and asked again if Haein’s with them.  They told me that she wasn’t. I’m starting to freak out now. It’s been three hours and she’s not home or anywhere in sight.  Plus, her phone’s off.  And then it hit me… Jung Jieun must be behind this.  I called the guys up and told them to meet me at Jieun’s place.  We all met in front of Jieun’s place.
 
“Hyung what’s going on? Why are we meeting in front of her house?” Minho asked me.
 
“Hae. I thought you were proposing to Haein today.” Eunhyuk told me.
 
“I was but she never showed up and it’s been three hours. I tried calling her but it went straight to voice mail.  The girls told me that Haein was on her way to the restaurant.  I went over to Haein’s place and it was empty.  And then I remember what Jieun said.  She told me that I’m going regret breaking off the engagement and that I better protect Haein from now on.” I told them.
 
“You think Jieun is behind this?” Siwon asked.
 
“I don’t think. I know it’s her. I just need to know where she put Haein.” I told them.
 
“Let’s go then hyung. We shouldn’t waste time.”  Taemin insisted.  
 
We all ran to Jieun’s door and knocked on it.  No answer.  We waited for another three minutes and still no answer.
 
“Should we knock down the door?” Eunhyuk asked.
 
“No. I don’t think she’s home.” I told them.  My phone was ringing and it was Jieun. “It’s Jieun.”
 
“Pick it up hyung.” Minho told me.
 
“Hello?” I answered.
 
“Hey Donghae. Didn’t I tell you to protect your princess?”
 
“Where is she?” I asked her coldly. “You better not hurt her or else.”
 
“Or else what?” She said.
 
“AHHHHHHH. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!” I heard Haein screaming over the phone.
 
“LET HER GO RIGHT NOW. SHE DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING. WHERE ARE YOU NOW!!!?” I yelled.
 
“My friends here think she’s hot.  They want to have some fun with her. I hope you don’t mind sharing her.”
 
“Jieun. Where are you?!”
 
“Oppa. Help me. I’m scared.” I heard Haein crying over the phone.
 
“Baby. It’s okay. I’ll find you. Don’t cry okay. Didn’t I promise that I’ll protect you? Just hang in there baby.” I tried comforting her.
 
“I’m here with the B2ST gang. Come and find me.  I’m at their hideout.  Go and find out where it is. I’ll be giving you thirty minutes to come here. If not, my boys will have some fun with her.” Jieun said before hanging up on me.
 
“Hyung. Where is she?” Taemin asked.
 
“She’s with the B2ST gang. Who the are they?! They said they’re going to have fun with Haein and she’s scared. She’s giving me thirty minutes to come there or else they’ll hurt Haein.  How am I going to find B2ST’s hideout?!” I started freaking out.  Haein, please be alright.
 
Haein’s POV
 
“Why are you doing this?!” I asked Jieun.  The other guys left the room so it was just her and I.
 
“You took Donghae away from me! He’s suppose to be mine! Why did you have to even come back! You should’ve just stayed at Paris!!!! If I can’t have him then no one can. I’ll make sure of it.” Jieun told me.
 
“If you love him then you should let him go! Wouldn’t you want him to be happy?!” I shouted at her.
 
“Ani. He shouldn’t be happy when I’m not happy.” She told me coldly. “I’m giving Donghae thirty minutes to come find you. If not, I’m letting the boys get their ways with you.”   She told me before walking out the door.
 
Donghae, where are you? Please come soon.
 
Jiyong’s POV
 
I was on my way home from work when I saw a group of guys kidnapping a girl.  Wait that girl looks like Haein! What the hell?  Who are they and why are they even kidnapping her?!  I decided to follow the car to see where they’re taking her.  I decided to call the Big Bang members up for back up.  These guys looked like they were in a gang and I don’t think I can handle all of them.  I then thought about what Donghae said.  He told me how Jieun was trying to harm Haein.  . I should call Donghae. … I don’t even have his number. We arrived at an abandoned warehouse.  This must be their hideout.
 
I saw the guys carrying Haein inside the warehouse.  What are they going to do with her?!  I see a car pulling up into the warehouse and out walked a girl.  Is that the Jieun girl Donghae was talking about. I really need to call Donghae and tell him.  Wait I have his business card! I should call him right now!
 
Donghae’s POV
 
“. Where am I going to find info about B2ST?!” I shouted. We already wasted ten minutes trying to figure out what we’re going to do. And then an idea popped in my head. “I think I know what to do.”
 
I arrived in front of the building and decided to go in.
 
“Hyung where are we?” Minho asked.
 
I didn’t answer him and ran into the building. When I finally reached the floor, I knocked on the office door and the person told me to come in.
 
“I need your help. Haein needs your help.”
 
“What happened to Haein?!” Joon asked me.  I know he’s the one person that can help me.
 
“Jieun took her. She’s giving me twenty minutes to find them or else Haein’s in trouble. She said something about B2ST gang. Do you know where their hideout is?”
 
“Hold up. I think I heard of them.” He said while he reached for his phone. “Seungho hyung. What do you know of B2ST and their hideout? Okay. Thanks a lot hyung.” He looked up at me. “I got it. Let’s go.”
 
I nodded my head and followed him but I felt my phone vibrating.  It was from a new number. Can it be Jieun?!
 
“Hello?”
 
“Donghae-ssi. It’s Jiyong.”
 
“Oh Jiyong. I can’t talk right now. I’m in a hurry right now.” I told him.
 
“If it’s about Haein I know where she is. I followed the group of guys to where they took her.  It looks like it’s some gang’s hideout.” He told me.  He’s where Haein’s right now?!
 
“Are you there already?!”
 
“Yeah. I’m out in the front. I called my members to come because there’s a lot of them and I can’t take them all.”
 
“Alright. I’m on my way with the Super Junior boys and Lee Joon. Just stay put.” I told him and hung up on him.
 
“Who was that?” Joon asked me.
 
“Kwon Jiyong. He says he’s at B2ST’s hideout and he brought back up. He says there’s a lot of guys there.” I told him.
 
“Alright. Let’s go save Haein.” Joon said and we rushed to B2ST’s hideout.
 
The guys and I finally arrived there and Jiyong and the Big Bang members were already there waiting for us.
 
“Whoever finds Haein first go and protect her.  Take her out of here and everyone else will deal with the rest of the guys.“ I told the guys.
 
“We won’t let anything happen to noona.” Minho told me.
 
“Those ers better not touch Haein.” TOP said.
 
“We should go before anything happens to her.” Taeyang reminded us and we were about to walk in when a car pulled in front of us.
 
“I brought back up.” Joon said and s walked out of the car.
 
“Thanks a lot. I owe you and Jiyong.” I told them and they just nodded their head.
 
We entered the building and saw six guys around Haein and twenty other guys just standing around.  They were about to take off her shirt but they heard us coming in.
 
“Well look who we have here. Super Junior, Big Bang, and MBLAQ working together to save this hot piece of .” One of the guys said and smirked at us. 
 
I couldn’t stand it anymore so we all charged for the guys and started fighting with one another.  I was in the middle of fighting a guy when I saw a guy approaching Haein. I ran over and kicked the guy down and made sure he wouldn’t touch Haein.  I looked over and my guys were still fighting the other guys.
 
“Baby. Are you okay?” I asked her and she nodded her head.  I untied her and she pulled me into a hug.
 
“What took you so long?” She cried in my arms.
 
“I’m sorry I took so long. I’m here now. I won’t let anything happen to you anymore. I promise.” I tried calming her down. We broke apart and I took her hand and was about to lead her outside but stopped when Jieun was in front of me with a gun pointing at us.
 
“Didn’t I tell you that if I can’t have oppa then no one can.” she warned us.
 
“Jieun. Put the gun down.  Why can’t you accept the fact that I don’t love you anymore. Don’t point the gun at her. Put it down.”
 
“Ani. What’s so great about her huh? I’m prettier than her? I’m much better than her! Then why’d you choose her?! You said that you would always love me! You’re a liar! And I’ll punish you. I’ll kill the person you love the most so you feel the pain I’m feeling right now.” She said and pulled the trigger. I pushed Haein out of the way and felt the bullet shoot me.
 
“OPPA?!” I heard Haein screaming.  She was hugging my body. “Oppa. Open your eyes! Don’t die on me! You said you weren’t going to ever leave me! Don’t break your promise now! OPPA!! Oppa please… I love you. Don‘t leave me.” That was the last thing I heard before blacking out.
 
Haein’s POV
 
Oppa took the bullet for me. I can’t believe Jieun pulled the trigger!!
 
“Why would you do that?! Look what you did Jieun!” I cried.
 
“I was trying to shoot you ! Not him! I don’t get what’s so special about you! I don’t get why he even took the bullet for you!” She screamed at me and walked towards me.
 
She pulled me by the hair and separated me from Donghae.  I was trying to fight free of her grasp but she just slapped me and kicked me.
 
“Let me go! Donghae oppa needs help! If we don’t help him then he’s going to die!” I cried.
 
“Then let him die. I won’t let you be with him.” She pushed me to the floor and started kicking me. “You’ll never get to be with him. I think it’s better this way to just let him die.”
 
“You’re crazy. You said you love Donghae yet you’re willing to just let him die.”
 
“You don’t know me so don’t say anything!” She kicked me again.
 
I tried getting up but she kicked me again and put her whole leg on me.  She got on top of me and started choking me.  I was trying to break free but she was banging my head on the floor while choking me.
 
“Let go of me.” I told her.
 
“I’ll kill you too.” She said and her grasp became tighter. I looked over at Donghae and saw that two of the boys were already by his side.  One of them was on the phone.  I think he’s calling for help.
 
“Let me go.” I felt myself getting weaker.
 
“I’m so stupid. I have a freaking gun. I should just shoot you and kill you right now.” She smirked at me and got up from me.  
 
She took the gun out of her pocket and aimed it at me.  I just closed my eyes and waited for the bullet to pierce through me.  I waited for a while and there was still no gun shot.  I looked up and saw that Lee Joon attacked her and took the gun away from her.  He pointed the gun towards her.
 
“Are you ing crazy?! Why would you go through all this just for one person?” He shouted at her.
 
“You know how much I love Donghae oppa! He chose that over there! I don’t even know why he chose her!” She told him.
 
“You don’t even love him Jieun! You freaking left him dying right over there! You call that love!? If you loved him then you would’ve just let him go and be happy instead of ruining it for him! You don’t love him! You’re just obsessed with him!” He told her.
 
“You don’t know anything Lee Joon so shut your mouth!”
 
“I’m telling you one last time… leave Haein and Donghae alone. Stop interfering with their relationship. Give him up now Jieun.”
 
“No. I’m not going to give up on him! I’m going to kill one of them so they won’t get their happy ending!”
 
“Then I won’t feel bad doing this then.” He told her coldly and pulled the trigger.
 
Did he just shoot her in the head?! 
 
“I’m sorry you had to see that Haein but that had to be done. I know Jieun. She won’t stop until she gets what she wants. I’m sorry.” He told me.
 
“I-I” I was about to say but ended up blacking out.