Chapter 7

Wrong Star, Right Prize

They entered the room and they were welcomed by the shouts of Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen, shouting, “Welcome back our Minhun couple!!”

 

Mina is totally shocked and look towards Sehun, “What Minhun couple?? Did they just ship the both of us together and gave us a couple name??”

 

Sehun just nodded. Mina shouted, “Ya somebody hold that 3 kids for me because i am going to  knock some sense into them and see if they will continue to call us that or not??” With that Mina started to advance towards the 3 of them and they started to run but before they could run any further, they were being captured by the rest of the exo members.

 

“Why hyungs are you doing this to us, let go of us!!” Chen shouted.

 

“Oh sorry, we can’t let you go now. You see we cannot defy the teacher’s orders right?? So we definitely cannot let you go. Sorry. Teacher you can do whatever you want now.” Suho said.

 

“Thank you. Now let the fun beginning.” Mina said, letting out a smirk and did some stretching while walking towards the 3 of them. “Let see… how shall we punish them.” Then Mina stretch out her hands and started to tickle the first person who is being captured and that person is Baekhyun and he burst out laughing and he laughed so loud and this made Mina laugh too even though she wanted to be serious and pretend she is angry at them, but it failed. While Mina is laughing and Baekhyun is shouting his pleas asking her to stop. Then suddenly Mina shouted, “Come on everyone join in the fun and punish this guy!!” Then all force break loose,  including those members, who are holding on to Chen and Chanyeol also let go and all of them join in to tickle Baekhyun and it was such a ruckus as it was filled with laughter and screams but everyone is enjoying themselves.  

 

When they are halfway tickling Baekhyun, Mina suddenly shouted, “Everyone the next target!! Chanyeol!!” and suddenly everyone turned to Chanyeol, who was still having fun and he suddenly he felt something is wrong and he looked up to see that everyone is looking at him and he said, “Oh no.” and suddenly everyone run towards him and tickle him and roar of laughter can be heard.  This continued all the way to the last person, Chen. When he knew it is his turn, he even tried to run away but Kris managed to capture him and not allow him to move and everyone pounce on him, like a predator seeing his prey and tickle him. By the end of the whole session, everyone are all lying and sitting around in the studio, too tired to even move and a few murmurs of this is so fun.

 

Then Mina stand up and said, “I hope you guys have fun and managed to destress thanks to the 3 of them but time to get back to work. Hopefully you guys are almost done because presentation starts in 30mins but if you guys need more time just tell me because thanks to the 3 of them we lose some time for work and if you need help you can ask me if not get to work.”

 

They all slowly got up and went to their seats. The presentation goes on smoothly where before the start of the presentation, Mina had asked them to interact during the presentation where they can ask each other questions and also Mina will also ask questions too. At the end of their presentation, she will present the answers for the different genres and go through each of them until they are understand them, know what are the characteristics that make them this genre and not others.

 

“So this is the end of the class. I roughly know what are your standards and what are some of the genres that you want to work at so next week i will ask to try compose based on some of the popular genres and see what are your standards are at and see how we can improve from there. No worries I will guide you along.” Mina said with a smile. “If there is nothing else, you all may leave now. Thank you.” Sounds of thank you can be heard throughout the whole room.

 

Mina is packing her stuff when she heard a series of mumbling and mumbling of refusal and some shoving so  Mina looked up to see what they are doing but they just smiled like nothing is happening and when she looked down, everything starts again. Mina decided to ignore them and pick up her bag and said. “If there is nothing else, I am going off first.” She bowed and turn her head almost going out of the door when she heard the shoving and voices of refusal again before she heard someone behind her said, “Errmmmm Mina ssi…??”

 

She looked up to see Sehun speaking to her. “What is it??”

 

“Can I send you out to the entrance of the company??” Sehun asked.

 

“Huh?? Why?? There is no need for that, I can go there by myself. No worries.” Mina said and wanted to step out of the room but Sehun pulled her back and said, “Please.” and he started to use his eyes to try to signal  and point to his hyungs at the back and Mina asked, “Sehun ssi is there something wrong with your eyes?? Why does it keep twitching?? Do you need me to help you take a look??” Mina said while stepping closer to Sehun and sounds of laughter can be heard coming from the rest of the EXO members.

 

“Aish this blur lady really is blur.” thought Sehun while he take a look at his hyungs behind him. “Aish you come with me.” Sehun said and dragged Mina out. “I will be back,  hyungs, wait for me.” Sehun said while walking out of the door.

 

“Ne~~ our maknae~~ Have fun with your girlfriend~~” Baekhyun teased while Sehun just ignored them and continued to walk out of the door.

 

Once out of the door, Sehun let go of Mina and said, “Ya, you really are a very blur lady. Can’t you see that I am trying to signal to you that the reason why I am trying to send you home is because the hyungs forced me to do it and not because I am willing omg.”

 

“Aish. I am so sorry but seriously though why do they keep forcing you to do this… did they by any chance, threaten you or something??” Mina asked.

 

“Ya!! Why are you asking something like that. Of cour… course there is nothing wrong what can it be… you don’t have to worry about it… just that we have to do this for a while more because of my hyungs so just hope you can bare with it a little more.”

 

“Okay fine… let’s just get going… I wanna go homeee..”

 

“Fine.” and they had a really silent walk throughout,  where both of them will occasionally sneak a peek at each other. Sehun was once again peeking at the girl walking beside him when he suddenly thought of what happen just now, where Mina didn’t ask any further on why is he being forced to send her home. “Phew this lady didn’t ask any further because I really don’t want to tell her the real reason as to why I am being forced to do this is because my hyungs threaten me where they say if I don’t do as I am being asked to, they will kick me out of the dorm. Aish what did I ever do to deserve this… sigh…”

 

While Sehun is still lost in his thoughts, they have already arrive at the company’s front door. “Ya Sehun ssi, we have reached… ya…” Mina said while patting him on the arm, to wake him up  from his trance.

 

Sehun felt something touch his arm and he looked up to see Mina patting him on his arm. “We have already reached the front door,  Sehun ssi.” Mina repeated again.

 

Sehun turned his sight from Mina to the front where he saw that they have indeed reached the company’s front door. “Ohhh… ya… we have reached… ya I will see you on the next lesson…”

 

“Ya… See you. Bye.” Mina bowed and walked off.

 


ho ho ho hello~~ I is back hehehehe~~ The second update this week as promised hehehehe!! Haiz so sad that Cnblue ended their Cinderella promotions already and it has been so short only 27 days not even one month sobs... I wasn't able to stream for them because my laptop was having problems which is so sad but I am so proud of them and thankful for their comeback this time and I will be waiting for more of their good songs!! Yesterday's EXO-Love Concert in the dome was really awesome helpsss~~ Loving Xiubaekchen, Kyungsoo and Suho's performance so much~~ I was hoping I was there to see it live instead of being at home sigh... I cannot get Suho's singing dome dome instead of dumb dumb out of my head now. Thanks boo~~ Oh well sorry for the short update and I am also thankful for my new subscriber~~ Thank you so much!! Enjoy reading the update today!! :)))

P.s. sorry if i don't make sense cause I am so tired i want to sleep sobs... perks of being a night owl