Chapter 33

Wrong Star, Right Prize

“There is something that Mina and I want to announce.” Sehun said. Everyone looked around them and then look around each other. This is weird what kind of news can the both of them announce together?? They look around each other to see who might have a clue but nobody knows and so they look towards Mina and Sehun in anticipation as to what they can say.

 

Sehun look towards Mina and Mina gave him a nod before he continues. “Well Mina and I… we are now a couple.”

 

Everyone else start to look around in shock before Luhan finally recovered and shouted out loud. “See i told you i told you!! They are together!!” The rest continued to be in a shock for a while before Baekhyun finally said, “Well actually we all kind of predicted it so there is nothing new.”

 

“Ya just by looking at the way you guys interact, we know it is just a matter of time.” Chen said.

 

“But we never know you will announce it today so it is still shocking but then after you announce it, well still surprising for a minute there but after that it is not surprising anymore.” Xiumin said.

 

“Well it is actually nothing shocking to us because we were just kind of waiting for it.” Kuroi said.

 

“Well you have our blessings. We support this relationship so go for it.” Suho said.

 

“We are also very supportive for it!! We are happy for you!!” Vannie said.

 

“We are also really supportive because our ship,  Minhun couple is finally happening. That Minhun couple of our dreams.” Chanyeol said dreamily, making everyone laugh.

 

“But i think you should really be worried about your relationship going open because I don’t know how the fans will react. So just be careful and don’t let Mina get hurt.” Kris said.

 

“I know I understand. I will make sure I do that. I will make sure I protect her at all cost.” With that Sehun look protectively over at Mina.

 

“Then let’s toast to our newly born couple~~” Suho said. With that they hold up their beer cups and toast to it.

 

Sehun saw Mina drinking a hold big mouthful of beer and stopped her saying, “Aye don’t drink so much.”

 

“I should be the one saying that to you especially what happen last time.” Mina said and Sehun smile sheepishly.

 

They continue to eat and small talks were being held here and there while Mina and Sehun seems to be in their own world. Sehun kept on taking care of Mina to make sure that she is eating well.

 

“You sure eat a lot.” Sehun said, watching Mina wolf down plates after plates of meat and also the side dishes.

 

“I have a bottomless pit for a stomach so I always eat a lot in order to satisfy my stomach.”

 

“Here have some more.” Sehun said and put more meat in Mina’s bowl.

 

“Thank you. That’s really nice of you but then I think you didn’t eat much. You should have some too.” With that Mina took a piece of meat that is just done, blow it to cool it down before placing it in front of him, motioning him to eat it. Sehun smile and happily eat the meat that Mina had gotten it for him. While Sehun is eating, he notice that Mina had accidentally dirty the corner of and he just took a napkin and clean it for her. Mina just give him a little smile and continue eating. Sehun laughed at her and continue eating. Mina eats like a little kid and that amuses him so much.

 

They didn’t notice the rest of their eonnis and hyungs have been staring at them the whole time. “Aish look at them so lovey dovey.” Tao said and Mina heard that and blush while Sehun just lovingly ruffle Mina’s hair.

 

After the dinner, they all exited the restaurant and Mina don’t feel like going home right away and instead want to spend more time with them and therefore she suggested, “Let’s go around and window shop before going home okay??” They all agree to that and with that Mina and Sehun lead the way. The two of them were busy talking that they didn’t notice that they are walking more and more further away from the rest and this lead the rest of them to plan something.

 

Baekhyun nudged Kuroi and said cheekily. “Hey shall we like abandon Mina and Sehun?? I mean it feels so awkward being around that two lovebirds, like we are some kind of lightbulb. I mean it will also be fun to abandon them. So what do you think?? Want to do it??”

 

Kuroi give a cheeky smile because actually all of them, including Mina like to do this and they use to do it all the time and let them find each other. It has been a while since they did that so it will be fun and plus it is really going to be awkward around that lovebirds. “Let’s do it!! It will be fun!!”

 

“Cool!! I like you all so much!! You guys are so open about this so fun to be around!! Okay I think we should run now since they are walking so far away from us now. Okay now run!!” Chanyeol said excitedly and everyone started to run towards the same direction, away from Mina and Sehun.

 

Mina and Sehun did not notice anything at all and they just continued on until Mina saw a shop that is selling really cute stationery and she wanted her eonnis to see it too but when she turn behind her, she sees that no one is there anymore!! Her eonnis and her oppas are all not there!! She quickly tap Sehun on the shoulder to ask him to see. “Sehun Sehun!! Eonnis and Oppas are not here!!”

 

Sehun heard her said and he quickly turn away from the shop’s window and look at the direction that Mina is looking towards and really all her eonnis and his hyungs are missing. Did they walk too fast and miss them or something?? “Let me give them a call to see what happened.” Just when Sehun fished out his phone, he notice that there is a unread message and he open up to see that it is from Baekhyun hyung.

 

Baekhyunee_exo: We have decided to abandon you because we feel too much like a lightbulb so you two lovebirds go enjoy yourself and have fun!! Sehun ah remember to send Mina home safely~~

 

Sehun read out the message to Mina and Mina sigh and she also fish out her phone and saw that she had received a message from Kuroi.

 

Kuroi: it has been such a long while since we last do this!! Haiz it is so much fun abandoning the two of you, reminds me of the good old days when we use to do this all the time. Have fun and don’t come back home too late. Don’t worry we will also have fun with the rest of the members before going home too. Cheerios.

 

“I knew it!! I knew they did this to me!! The moment I saw that they are gone, I know that they have all abandon us. My eonnis have been planning that for such a long time especially so after we have talks about having boyfriends and all and they say they want to abandon us and our boyfriends. Haix… I really should have see this coming but I really wanted to spend more time with the rest...”

 

“It is okay. I am pretty sure we will have more time to do that in the future. For now let’s enjoy this special event that they had prepared for us.” With that Sehun gently hold onto Mina’s hand and they continue to advance forward.

 

They were both silent for a while before Sehun suddenly start to comment and say, “Actually I am very happy that they abandon us like that because I can get to spend some time with you, which is what I always like to do. It is like our time together is never enough.”

 

“Haiz!! You!!”

 

“I can’t help it… I just keep wanting to spend more and more time with you.”

 

Mina sigh. “Actually I feel the same way too.” And starts to smile sheepishly.

 

“I know it!! I know it!! I know you always feel like this but you just don’t want to admit it!! So is it time for us to move in together so we can spend numerous amount of time together??”

 

“No way Sehun oppa No way!!”

 

“Yes way~~”

 

Mina gave him a glare and stood still. She used her hand and put it around his neck, and forcefully bring his head down to her level. Sehun is shocked and Mina stare straight into his eyes and said, “No!!” and kiss him hard on the lips, leaving Sehun too shocked to even react. After a while, Mina broke away and continued walking, leaving Sehun still there, his legs still rooted to the ground. It took him a while to grasp the situation and he ran towards Mina and back hugging her saying, “Okay no then.” and left a soft peck on her cheek before releasing her and draping an arm around her shoulder and bringing her closer to him while Mina at the same time wound an arm around his waist as they continue to walk.

 

Just then Mina said, “I feel like eating something sweet…”

 

Sehun is shocked and turn towards Mina and cheekily said, “Are you pregnant or something?? Why are you craving for food??”

 

Mina hit him and said, “Of course I am not.  It is just that I have more cravings as compared to normal people.” With that Mina continued walking and looking for something sweet and she saw it.

 

“Oppa oppa!! Let’s go for some bubble tea!!” With that Mina drag him all the way to the bubble tea shop. The bubble tea shop is at a secluded corner and therefore there isn’t anyone inside.

 

Mina happily look at the menu and happily asked, “Oppa what do you want??”

 

“Choco.”

 

“Okay then. Auntie I want one choco and one yam milk tea thank you and we are having here.”

 

“Okay then I will send it you later on. Please take a seat.” The shop owner says. With that Mina and Sehun went to take a seat. Sehun look at Mina in puzzled and asked, “How did you come to know about bubble tea??”

 

“Well I used to drink it a lot with my eonnis when we were young and back in my hometown. We use to drink it after school all the time. I really love the bubbles in it.”

 

“Wow I thought it was just me who love to drink bubble tea but you too~~”

 

“Yes you are not the only one that is contributing to the bubble tea boom.” Mina smile and pinch his nose and just then the auntie delivered the bubble tea to them.

 

“You two look really compatible with each other. I have put in more bubbles for you two. Enjoy the drink and please last long~~” Auntie said. Mina blush and Sehun said, “Thank you so much!! We will make sure we last long!!”

 

They took a sip of their drink, enjoying it. Mina notice that Sehun keep eyeing her drink and so she asked, “Do you want to try??” Sehun nodded. Mina laughed at how he is behaving and pushed her drink towards him. Sehun smiled but instead of drinking from it he said, “No I want to try it from somewhere else.” With that he lean in and captured Mina’s lips with his, tasting the aftertaste of the yam bubble tea left on her lips. He could taste the sweet taste of the yam and the fragrant tea taste from the milk tea that has lingered on her lips. He softly bite on her lips and yet scared that he will hurt her and he gently use his tongue to press on that spot.

 

After a while, they broke apart and the first thing that Mina did was to blush and Sehun just laugh and continue with his drink. Mina then decided that she also want to take revenge on him and therefore she said, “I also want to try your drink.” With that she pull him in and they shared another kiss, a bubble tea kiss.

 

After their little date, Sehun sent Mina home and when they have reached, Sehun took both of Mina’s hands in his and said, “Did you know that the moment you step into the restaurant today I was really shock?? You were so beautiful beyond words that I really can’t help but just stare. You have been beautiful all this while but then today has been just an eye opener.”

 

“Awwww you are so sweet~~ But no rewards for you.”

 

Sehun pouted. “I am sad. Are you sure you don’t want to give me a reward??”

 

“Nope.” Mina said smiling.

 

“I don’t take no for an answer.” With that Sehun start to tickle Mina and Mina kept on running away to avoid him but it is difficult and she cannot stop laughing. “So do you still not want to give me any rewards??”

 

“Fine fine. I am sorry I will give you a reward and it is a hug~~” With that Mina pounced onto Sehun and hug him super tightly, pressing her head into his chest and laughing like a little kid.

 

Sehun start to laugh along with her and hug her back tightly and said, “I feel so relax now that we told our hyungs and your eonnis. It felt good to openly date with their permission.”

 

“Me too.” Mina mumbled into Sehun’s chest and they both laugh. Mina just look up at Sehun for a while and Sehun just lovingly her cheek. After a while, Sehun sigh, still her cheeks and said, “My cinderella have to go. I have to let her go.” With that he reluctantly let go of Mina and Mina said, “Sorry my prince because I have a curfew but I am sure we will meet soon.” With that Mina leave a quick kiss on his cheek before turning around and waving bye to him.

 

When Mina entered her house, she was shocked to see that all her eonnis are already at home and they saw her and Kuroi asked, “We saw everything that happen outside so you have to update us on what happen on your date after we left.”

 

Mina blush and updated them on their date and that left all her eonnis squealing around in happiness. After updating them, it is Mina’s turn to ask them what happen after they left.

 

“Well we made sure we ran far enough from you guys so that you all won’t notice and we won’t bump into you and then we walk around for a while before Baekhyun suggested that we went to the arcade and play and it is really fun especially when they are like kids who really like to play all that type of games.” Kuroi said.

 

“But it was funny how Suho didn’t want to participate in any of the games and the rest of them had to drag him in to do it. We also took Sooin eonni will be really awkward with the rest of them but somehow she did play along very well with Kyungsoo oppa.” Vannie said.

 

“It is interesting because we two was kind of being really awkward there too and somehow we manage somehow talk and then start to click really well and just hang out well together.” Sooin said.

 

“Kris is just so handsome when he is playing basketball in the arcade helps~~” Kuroi said while giving the dreamy look.

 

“Sounds like you all did have fun without me. Haiz. I really wanted to spend more time with you guys but in the end you guys abandon me and I was really sad.”

 

“So sorry but we couldn’t help the temptation. I am sure we will have more chances in the future to do that.” Kuroi said.

 

“Oh well I guess you are right. Eonnis it is getting late. I think we should all get ready for bed.” They all agreed and all went back to their own rooms.

 

Mina lie in bed and think through today’s events and really feel that today had been a really good day and just then there is an incoming message from Sehun.

 

oohsehun: Sleep early so that you will be 100% ready for class tomorrow. All the best and I am sure you will do very well. Take care and don’t need to reply me because I want my sleepy baby to have more sleep so that she won’t be grouchy. See you soon baby~~

 

Mina smile happily to herself before falling into a deep sleep.

 

Mina woke up to Sehun’s good morning message the next day, giving her one last cheer before she goes to school that day and also she sent back a message to cheer him up for his too. Just as she was about to leave the house, she received a message from Jiyah to enter the company that day to discuss about her future with the company and she immediately replied to it to say that she will be there.

 

Class has been really boring to her because it is not a topic that she is of her expertise but then she still tried as hard as possible for her father as she had promised him.

 

Finally the time to go to the company comes and Mina rush to the company and into Jiyah eonni’s office. Jiyah look up, smile and said, “As usual you are on time. Here have a seat.” Mina look up at Jiyah eagerly as to what she is going to say.

 

“During this period, the company has seen your potential in composing, especially how well we have seen it do on the charts for the song that is being put in f(x)’s album and also guiding composing so the company had decided to hire you as a permanent composer for the company and you will be composing songs that will be used by the company’s artists. I hope you will continue to work hard and more of your works will get more recognise.”

 

Mina could not believe the news!! The day that she had been waiting for!! Her abilities as a composer has been recognised and now she is going to be a permanent composer!! Something that she never thought will happen to her but now it is happening!! She definitely have to accept it!!

 

“Omg!! Is it real?? I really couldn’t believe it myself!! It sounds too good to be true!!”

 

“Yes. It is real. We really see the talent in you and want to develop that talent so we really hope that you will accept it.”

 

“Of course!! Of course I will accept it!! Thank you so much for accepting me and seeing my potential. I really appreciate it.”

 

“Well you are welcome~~ Also for this week I need you to come in everyday because the company will need your help in choosing the song that the EXO members have done up and will be featured in the upcoming album. Will it be okay for you since I know that you are already starting school so I hope it is not too taxing on you and we make it on evenings to make it easier for you.”

 

“It will be fine since it is only the first week of school. I will be able to manage. No worries.”

 

“Okay that is good. Now I have another piece of news to tell you but then that have to wait until the next person comes.”

 

“Huh?? Who is it??”

 

“You will see. The person will be here any moment now.” Jiyah said while giving her a wink and then start to look at her watch.

 

Just then there is a knock on the door and Jiyah said, “Right on time.  Come in.” and then the door open and the person behind the door, left Mina speechless.

 


ho ho ho~~ I am back with another update!! Can't stay here for long because I have to study for my exams this week and I don't know if I will be able to update on time but just keep a lookout for it to make sure and please wish me luck for my exams too!! The last exams for this school before I graduate and go to another!! so tired even before I start studying omg... i need help!! oh well good luck everyone and take care of yourself and of course enjoy my update~~ :))))