Chapter 5

Wrong Star, Right Prize

"Gosh first lesson today!! Omg!! This will be my first time teaching people i mean not really teaching but guiding them but then not just one person but 12 people!! Will i be able to do it or will i fail badly?? Why did i even sign up for this in the first place sighhh... oh well... it is not like anything can help me now." Mina thought to herself on the way to the company. She was still arguing with herself when the door to their so call classroom open up and Sehun's head pop out to look around and spotted Mina.

 

"Mina ssi!!" Sehun called out and this made Mina snap back to reality.

 

"Oh hey Sehun ssi. Ermmm… why are you out here??"

 

"Oh Suho hyung asked me to come out and wait for you actually but i see that you have come so i don't have to wait anymore."

 

"Oh actually you all don't exactly have to wait for me. You all can just wait inside the room. It is fine with me."

 

"Nah it is fine. It is not like it is a really tough job or anything. Come on in the rest have been waiting for you." With that Mina followed Sehun into the room and the moment Mina entered the room, Chanyeol stood up and asked everyone to stand up too and with Chanyeol leading, they all started to greet her. "Good evening. Mina ssi."

 

"Wait what… this is not like a real school or something and i am not like a real teacher so don't need to greet me like that. Absolutely no need. I am just here to guide you guide you!!" Mina said while being shocked and surprise at what they are doing again.

 

"But then it is fun..." Chanyeol said while pouting slightly. "Are you sure we really cannot do this anymore?? Asked Chanyeol while giving Mina the puppy eyes.

 

"Oh why does he have to give me those puppy eyes and why does he have to pout?? urgh now i have no choice but to give in." Mina thought to herself.

 

"Fine... you can continue to greet me like that" Mina said while giving up.

 

"YAYYY!!" Chanyeol exclaimed and said "Come on everyone!! Let's thank Mina ssi" and with that everyone started to chant in order "Thank you Mina ssi."

 

"Thank you too and well this will get a while to get used to." Mina said. "So everyone you all did bring all the materials i have asked the last time right??"

 

"Yes" they chanted.

 

"But we are not using this today because we will be doing something else to start this off but before i explain what we are doing today, is there any questions you want to ask me first about composing, anything at all??"

 

Baekhyun raised up his hand. "Yes Baekhyun ssi??"

 

"Have you eaten dinner Mina ssi??"

 

Mina is so speechless and just shock at what Baekhyun just asked because it is totally not related to what Mina is asking. Mina just sigh.

 

"Ermm i have actually eaten so..." but just before she can finish her sentence, her stomach gave her away and start to growl loudly in the class.

 

"Ohh i guess someone is hungry. It is okay Mina ssi you don't need to hide from us from now on if you are hungry so why not let's go grab some dinner first before we start work??" Baekhyun said.

 

"Oh it is okay, my stomach will be able to handle it so i will just continue and tell you what needs to be done for the first hour and then i will give you roughly 2 hours to do the work and then the last hour will be you guys presenting to me what you all learn. In that 2 hours, you all can do everything you want so long as you finish the work i assign for you all so do we have a deal?? Or someone wants to reject this idea and do something else??"

 

"Yes i think this is a good idea." Suho said. "I agree to it."

 

"Well since Suho hyung agree, i guess we will agree and follow our leadernim~~" Baekhyun said.

 

"Aigooo our Baekhyunee is listening to our leader~~ i guess my love hug the last time have made you more obedient~~ I guess I should hug everyone so that they will start listening to me too~~  Suho said.

 

"It is okay i guess we should move on first and talk about this another time cause we don't want our teacher to be hungry." Chanyeol said and everyone started to look at us.

 

"Okay moving on so since everyone agree on that deal so now i will tell you guys what we are going to do today. I want the lesson to be more interactive and not just me talking throughout the whole lesson as i know and i have been there before, people will start to be distracted or doze off so i am doing this. For today's lesson to start you off, i will just give you a few songs and you all will need to tell me what are the genres of this songs and what are the characteristics that can be found in that song that makes them this genre and not any other thing else. I will separate you all into two groups and then there will be 6 songs and each of you will be in charge of one song to research on or you all can work in a group up to you so i can see what are all of your strengths and from then on i can see how i can help you. If can i want you all to think about what are some of the genres that you wish to work on in the presentation and through there i can also guide you along with the specific genres that you have chosen. Now i will separate you guys into a group and it will be in random through this random app i used so the first group will be Luhan, Chen, Suho, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol and the second group will be Lay, Xiumin, Kris, Kyungsoo, Tao and Baekhyun. So now i am going pass you all the songs for you guys to figure out and present to me later and is there any questions?? I mean questions relate to the work and stuff??"

 

"Buttt I want to be in the same team as Kyungsoo ssi..." Chanyeol said.

 

"Sorry Chanyeol ssi but in this world you cannot choose who you want to work with and it is also a good chance to work with more new people rather than all those that you are familiar with so no complains and i won't change for you and if anyone change teams i will punish you." Chanyeol look shocked after Mina said the last sentence.

 

"I didn't know Mina ssi have that scary side of her... seems like a certain someone we know..." and after saying that everyone turn to look at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo who has been sitting there blankly staring in front suddenly feel that everyone is watching him and suddenly turn and stare back at everyone and everyone quickly turn back in shock.

 

"Okay enough guys. Please get into your group now and start your work. If you all need any help, i will be here." With that everyone got into their group and work and voices can be heard as they start to divide the work between them and listening to the songs.

 

Just as they were working halfway, Baekhyun suddenly said "I am so hungry!! I want dinner and plus our Mina ssi also haven't gotten her dinner yet so we should go eat!! Come on guys let's take a break and have some food~~"

 

"Yeah it is a good idea. Mina ssi please join us too." Suho said.

 

"Ermm it's okay i will go lat..." and just before Mina can finish her sentence, Chen has already came over with Baekhyun and they are already dragging her out of her seat. "Oh come on Mina ssi don't be like this and eating too late will hurt your stomach so just come." Said Chen tugging on her hand and pulling her forward. The look on their face told Mina that she cannot reject them so she has no choice but to say, "Alright let's get some food." And Chen and Baekhyun cheered and started to pull Mina all the way to the company's cafeteria and along the way they keep telling her that their company have some really good food that she has to try and she just nod along while being pull all the way there. As soon as they have reached, Baekhyun and Chen released Mina’s hands and run to be the first in the queue. Mina slowly walked towards the queue with Sehun trailing behind her and they form the last of the queue.

 

"So what do you like to eat Mina ssi??" Suho asked while they are still queuing up for food.

 

"Ermmmm... i am not really picky with food most of the time and i just eat everything that is given to me but i really like sushi i can eat that one month straight without getting sick of it which is how much i love it."

 

"Wow our Mina ssi is a really good kid and i like that you are not picky." Suho said.

 

Mina smiled and they continued with their conversations while Sehun just stood there and listen to everything.

 

Finally it was their turn and Sehun wanted to let Mina go first but Mina said it was okay and push him to order first. When it is finally Mina’s turn to order food, the person tending the food stall is a young lady roughly around her age and if not just a bit younger and to Mina she looks really pretty, the type of pretty that will make someone lose their self confidence and self esteem on their own looks.

 

“Hi, what do you want to order??” the lady asks Mina.

 

Mina look up and just happen to see her name tag, Kim Tae In. “Hmmmm she have a nice name too.” Mina thought to herself and she ordered her food. While waiting for her food, Kim Tae In started to talk to Mina.

 

“I haven’t seen you around before, are you new to the company??” Tae In asked.

 

“Ya I am new to the company. Just join a while ago and today is my first day at work.” Mina replied.

 

“I see. Interesting. So what are you working as??”

 

“I am just here to guide the idols how to compose music.”

 

“I see. Your job is so cool i wish i could be able to guide people on how to compose music too. So who are you guiding??”

 

“Ermmm i am guiding…” and just before Mina can finish her sentence, her food is ready.

 

“Oh there you go, your food and since it is your first day of work , let me throw in some snacks for you.” Tae In says.

 

“Ahhh it is okay you don’t have to do this.”

 

“It is okay it is on the house but just make sure you come back and buy from me often.”

 

“Sure no problem. Thank you so much. Tae In ssi” and with that Mina walked to the table with the rest of the EXO members, where they are sitting at a secluded corner of the canteen to avoid the prying eyes of others. “Her service is really good.” as Mina thought to herself when she is walking to the table. When she have reached, she sees that all of them are still waiting for her to come back before they start to eat so she immediately sit down beside Suho and with Sehun sitting directly opposite of her.

 

“Yay time to eat!!” Baekhyun announced and everyone started to eat. Everyone is eating and chatting except for Mina always gets really quiet when she is eating as she just wants to enjoy her food, while just listening to the conversation. Mina is eating halfway and look up from her food to see Sehun staring at her and she got a shocked.

 

“Why is he staring at me?? Did I eat too loudly or do I look very unfeminine while eating my food or…??” A thousand reasons flooded into Mina’s minds but she can’t seem to find a reason as to why Sehun is staring at her. “Omg why is he staring at me with that handsome face of his?? I cannot even look straight at him because of his face. If he doesn’t stop staring at me, i think my face is going to blush so hard until everyone notices it and it will be so awkward. But then i really wonder why he is staring at me like this. Does looking into his eyes help me find my answer to my question??" So Mina started to stare at Sehun too. Mina is like trying to hypnotise Sehun into telling her the answer as to why he is staring at her because in her mind, she keeps chanting: “tell me the answer, telll meee nowww.”

 

“Why is this lady suddenly staring at me now??” Sehun thought to himself while suddenly realising that MIna is staring back at him which got him a bit shocked and don’t know what to do. “Does she thinks i like her or something, by staring at her?? The reason as to why I am staring at her is because there is something at and i am trying to stare at her, at the side of to be exact, to try to motion to her that there is something there but somehow i think she didn’t notice it at all… haiz this lady. I think I should tell her before she mistook it further.”

 

“Ermm… there is something beside your mouth.”

 

“Huh?? where where??” Mina asked, shocked. At least now she knows that he is not because he likes her or something… it is because there is on . “Oh great… oh great… oh how nice is that… so embarrassing omg. I still thought he like me… how thick skin can i get urghh… At least he doesn’t like me because if he confess there I won’t know what to reply… but of course that will never happen for someone as unattractive as me… sigh...”

 

Sehun pointed to her where it is but somehow Mina just doesn’t seem to be able to find it so Sehun has no choice but to take the tissue from Mina’s hand and help her to wipe it off.

 

“Here it is done.” Sehun said after helping her to wipe it off and gave her a smile.

 

Mina was totally shocked so she just continued to stare back at Sehun even though Sehun has looked away and continued eating his food. It took her a while to finally notice that she is just blindly staring at Sehun with gawked open and so she quickly said, “Thank you.” and looked away and started to stuff herself with food.

 

What they didn’t notice is that, whatever they had done just now have been seen by the rest of the EXO  members and of course this is such a good opportunity so they won’t hesitate to give them a tease.

 

“Oh i didn’t know our maknae is such a sweet person. Most of the time you won’t even step close to a lady so don’t even talk about helping a lady unless forced or absolutely needed so what makes you so nice to our Mina ssi all of a sudden?? Do you like her or something??” Chen teased.

 

“What!!??” Sehun shouted at shock while Mina was shocked beyond words by what Chen said that she choke on her food and started to cough very violently. Looking at how she cannot stop coughing, Suho started to pat on her back to try and make her feel better and Lay passed her a cup of water. After drinking water, Mina felt so much better.

 

“So Sehun, you haven’t answer my question yet… Do you like Mina ssi or not??” Chen started to tease again.

 

“Ahhh aish Chen hyung, of course not, like you just say, I am just helping her to wipe because she couldn’t get the dirty spot, so there is nothing hyung, don’t anyhow think.”

 

“Ya… he is just trying to help me that’s all… there is  nothing between us.” Mina chirped in to try and clear up the misunderstanding.

 

“But you two, kind of look good together, ever thinking of getting together??” Xiumin asked happily, enjoying the whole situation.

 

When heard that Mina and Sehun turn and stare at each other for a few seconds before turning to the direction of Xiumin and shouted together “Ahhhhh nooooooo!!!” Then they stare at each other again, can’t believe that they had shouted the same thing together at the same time and their stares are being cut off when the rest of the members started to laugh.

 

“Hahahahaha omg you guys are truly fated to be, you guys can even say the same thing at the same time hahahaha~~ They already have the couple telepathy!! I approve of this couple.” Kris said happily while laughing.

 

“Aishh nooo hyung not you too. Stop it!!” Sehun said while Mina is just speechless and blushing in a deep shade of red.

 

“Hahahaha guys let’s stop okay, we are running out of time for the work that Mina ssi has set us to do so let’s finish our food quickly and go to work okay??” Suho said, saving both Mina and Sehun from more teasing and when he said that he gave both Mina and Sehun a smile before continuing with his food. With the leader already saying that, they cannot disagree anymore and continue with their food, but what they didn’t notice is that there is a secret group of people planning on how to continue to tease this couple quietly.

 

ho ho ho~~ yo yo yo man~~ so  happy this week because my laptop is finally back from the doctor's!!! Finally I can work and write more often now which I am really happy but I am also really nervous because I am meeting my client, that will be working with us for my school project and I am really worried the ideas i present will not be good enough sighh... wish me luck~~ sighhh I will be going off to tackle my project and think of more good ideas sighh... Maybe I will do a double update next week so check it out~~ Thank you for supporting me and I will update soon!! Enjoy reading!! :)))