Chapter 53

Wrong Star, Right Prize

“Have you told Sehun that you are back already??” Kuroi asked as she pick up her cup and drink from it.

 

“Nope. I just want to make him more anxious for a while and at the same time I want to spend more time with you first before he comes~~ I just miss you guys so much~~”

 

“I know you will do that~~ It is so like you~~ So I already contacted them and told them about it so they will be coming over soon to celebrate you coming back~~”

 

“Ahh Kuroi eonni!! Why?? I just want to spend some time with you guys why you have to do this??”

 

“It is because we know how sad Sehun was when you are away like that and he is the person that is looking forward most to you coming back here. We can see and we can tell so don’t torture him like that. He will not be able to take it so just be nice okay??”

 

“Fine i understand.” Mina pouts.

 

“Will it better if I let you know that I purposely ask them to surprise him and let him be the last to know??”

 

“Nope… But I guess that will do~~” Mina laugh softly. “Oh you need to excuse me a little I am going to make a call to the company and to my dad to inform them that I have reached Korea safely.”

 

“Okay~~ In the meantime I think we should make some snacks for our arriving guests. Just take your time to chat with them.” Sooin said and so they walk towards the kitchen while Mina went back to her room. She entered her room and see that it is exactly how she have left it 5 months ago and she sees that her eonnis have helped to keep her room clean while she is away and she is really grateful for that. She sat down on her bed and pull out her phone and first made a call to Jiyah eonni.

 

“Hello??” Jiyah eonni said as she pick up her phone.

 

“Jiyah eonni!! I am back in Korea already!!”

 

“Really??!! Welcome back!! So happy that you finally back~~ Can’t wait to see you soon~~”

 

“Thank you~~ I am just informing you and so you can arrange me back to work or something~~”

 

“Oh yeah I will work on that and then inform you about it~~ Can’t wait for you to be back to work and plus I heard the song that you send in today and it is really good so I am hoping that you can produce more of that while you are back~~”

 

“Thank you for your compliment~~ I am sure I will work harder when I am back~~ Thank you and I will talk to you soon~~”

 

“Sure!! Goodbye~~” With that they hang up the phone and then she smiles a little before picking up her phone to call her dad.

 

“Hey dad~~”

 

“Hey daughter what’s up??”

 

“I am just here to inform you that I have safely landed in Korea. I am just scared that you are worried or something so I am calling you to inform you just that.”

 

“That’s good~~ I am happy that you are safe~~ I was worried. Anyway I got a little surprise for you so I hope you are looking forward to it~~”

 

“Any clues dad??”

 

“Nope~~ Just anticipate it with an open heart~~”

 

“I get it then~~ I hope I will get to see it soon and also see you soon~~ I kind of miss you~~”

 

“Don’t worry I am sure it will be soon~~ I am kind of busy now so I will chat with you later~~”

 

“Okay dad~~ Love you~~

 

“Love you more~~” Daddy Dong smile as he hang up the phone and he can’t wait to surprise her.

 

“Where are we going hyung?? Where are you taking me to??” Sehun asked while looking around. His hyungs have just shown up out of nowhere and just say there is someplace that he needs to go with them and with that he just bring him away without telling him anything leaving him all confused.

 

“Just wait and you will know.” Kris said, without wanting to reveal anything. The first thing when he heard from Kuroi that Mina is back in town, he had immediately gathered everyone from the group to head down there. Everyone doesn’t have any schedules for the day so they are relaxing at home but only Sehun decided to go to the company to get some composing done so they had to go all the way to the company to kidnap him.

 

After a while, Sehun blurted out in shock, “Hey isn’t this the way to Mina’s house?? Don’t tell me…?? Sehun trailed and looked at his hyungs. Kris smiled and nodded at him saying, “Yes you have guess correctly. Mina is already back in town.”

 

“What??!! Really!! Wait a minute!! Don’t tell me hyungs you all know about this all this time and am I the last one to know??”

 

“Yes you are the last one to know. Sorry. I know that hurts but get over it~~” Chanyeol said happily.
 

“Ahhh hyungs!! How can you do this to me?? You know how much I am waiting for this day and you still kept it away from me until now??”

 

“We are sorry but then we got orders to let you be the last one to know so don’t be so sad and stop asking about it!! Just think on the bright side!! You are finally meeting Mina after a month!! You should be elated instead so cheer up!!” Luhan comforted him.

 

“Fine… but then this doesn’t mean that I am going to let go off that person who orders me to be the last to know!!” Sehun said while folding his arm and letting out an angry hpmh while he looked out of the window. Even though he say that but inside his heart, is actually leaping around in joy as it has been way too long and he just can’t wait to see her and have her in his arms. There is just so many things that he want to say to her and he can’t help but to wish secretly that his manager hyung can drive faster.

 

“Ding dong…” The doorbell went off as Mina and her eonnis were just having a nice chat over some tea and snacks. Mina’s ears perk up as she heard the doorbell. “Could it be him??” She can’t help but thought.

 

“Ahhh I guess they must have arrived.” Kuroi said with a smile and put down her teacup to help them open the door. Hearing that sentence, Mina’s heart starts to beat really fast as she anticipates who is the person behind the door. She had missed him alot and she really cannot wait for him to appear right in front of her. Even though she had said that she wanted to spend more time with her eonnis but now that she is kind of sure that he is here, she can’t help but feel that she just wants to be him and nobody else for the time being.

 

Kuroi went over and opened up the door and see that it is the EXO members and she just want to greet them and invite them in but even before she can even do that, Sehun have already pushed her aside and hastily entered the house looking for Mina. “Mina!!” He shouted while scanning the room for her, hoping that she is there and not like last time by the time she isn’t. But he is not being disappointed this time because just when he entered the living room, Mina is standing right there looking at him with a great smile on her face.

 

Seeing her face just makes him break into a great smile too and a whole sense of relief wash over him as he run over towards her and envelop her in his embrace and held her tight. Mina wound her arms around him to hug him back too.

 

“You are finally… back~~ Finally back to my side~~ I have miss you so much~~” Sehun said inhaling her scent. Her scent, her smile, her presence, her everything, he had miss it so much and he is just so happy that she is finally back with him and he just doesn’t want to let go now or not in the future. He just wants to hold on to her like this forever.

 

Being enveloped by him, her nose is filled with the scent that she had missed so much during this month and that somehow just brings so much comfort to her. She is happy that they are finally back together and they do not have to be away from one another anymore especially for such a long distance. Her heart finally feels as if she is at peace. After all her heart is finally back with the person that she love and back home with everyone else that she adores. She relaxes and just take the time to enjoy this.

 

Just as she was enjoying, at the corner of her eye, she saw someone holding hand with one another and she shouted out. “Ya!! Kris oppa and Kuroi eonni!! What are the both of you doing?? Why are you both holding hands??!!” Mina pointed at them and looking around making sure that everyone is seeing this too but somehow everyone seems unamazed by what they are seeing. She looked back and forth them and then back at Sehun who is still hugging her. “What is going on here??” Mina asked puzzled. “Someone have to explain what happened while I am gone. Especially you eonni.”

 

Kuroi looked up at the intertwine hands and then looked up at Kris and they smiled at one another before Kuroi started saying, “Well when you are gone a lot of things happen but I guess even though sometimes bad things happen to us but then sometimes even though things are bad but then it can also  be good at the same time as it can help us to find out who is truly important to us.” Kuroi looked up at Kris once again and smile.

 

“What exactly happened?? I need details!!”

 

“Fine. It actually all started out with me anyways.” Kris said. “At first there is nothing between us, not even friends because we are just meeting each other as we are your oppa and eonni but then slowly as we start to interact with one another, things just start to change. Somehow the things I do never seems to please her and she is always finding fault with me and scolding me and being someone who isn’t able to tolerate that, i started arguing a lot with her and she will never let down without a fight and argue back and someone always have to step in to stop us before things get worst and we actually start fighting each other.”

 

“I kept on thinking about her and why this person do not even have a least bit femininity in her and she is just so annoying but then through you and Sehun’s incident, it actually made me see her in a different light. Seeing how she is so caring towards the both of you, worrying about how you two are going to patch up all this time while trying to act tough isn’t easy on her and i find myself starting to observe her even more.”

 

“There is this one time where Sehun kind of give her a hug and I don’t know why I just started getting really agitated at him and demanded him to take his hands off and he is shock because to him it is just a simple hug but to me it is not and not understanding why we argued and Baekhyun asked if I like her or something and that sentence kind of hit a part of me and made me question myself if I really like her. I was lost and confused and so i decided to take a walk around the house and saw her at the backyard weeping quietly to herself.”

 

“She saw me and quickly wanted to walk away but I stopped her and asked if she is crying but then she just said no and wanted to escape again but I stopped her and said that she is lying and helped her to wipe away the tears still glistening on her face. Somehow seeing her cry makes my heart ache for her and i don’t want to see her being like this because that is not like the person I know. The really tough person I know. She apologised saying that she seldom cry but the pressure have been really hard on her that few months and when she finally know it is going to be solved, she just kind of broke down in relief. I guess that kinds of make how much I like her grow a little.”

 

“I said to her it is okay for her to cry and she should let out her emotions more often instead of just keeping it all in and to never cry alone because I will be sad and worried and if she needs she can always lean on me and i can provide a shoulder for her to cry on. She just looked at me shocked and for a while she couldn’t get anything out from and i smiled at her and said, I kind of like her, like her personality and how she is who she is and not pretending to be someone she is not and so I ask her to be my girlfriend but then that just leave her even more shocked than before and she just stare at me blindly like this has be the joke of the century.”

 

“You have to be kidding me. She said and that is the first thing and the only thing she can say to me after so long and I laughed at her and said I have never been more serious in my life and she continued while mumbling saying that she has never been anyone’s girlfriend before so she have no idea how it is like to be one and she is not confident if she will be a good girlfriend but I told her not to worry about that because I am sure she will do great and she just have to be who she is. She smiled and it is a really beautiful smile that I still remember vividly till now, the first smile she ever smile to me and she agreed and I felt like I could die happy at that moment but of course that isn’t going to happen because we still have to date and all and i wanted to pull her into my embrace and give her tight hug but the next thing she do just immediately stop what i was going to do.”

 

“She had held out her first and said, to our future relationship and make me first pump hers and i almost died like who do this kind of thing but then after that we have been to a couple of dates and I just find her more and more interesting throughout the day. She is wacky, interesting, funny, caring like all the things I have been looking for is in her and I think I am really.blessed to have found the one for me.” Kris said and looked down this time at Kuroi and smiled really heartily at her.

 

“i think you have just made the worst choice ever by dating my eonni.” Mina said. “It is still not too late oppa to change your mind because she is like crazy.”

 

“Ya Dong Mina!! Don’t feed him any weird ideas okay??!!” Kuroi warned and stared at Mina.

 

“Calm down eonni!! I am just kidding but then eonni what do you like about Kris oppa then??”

 

Kuroi looked at Kris before saying, “Well he is tall, handsome, funny and yep that’s all.” Kuroi concluded and looked back at Mina happily.

 

“Ehh?? What?? Kris oppa said so many things he liked about you from the start to the end and all you could say about what you liked about him is only three words??”

 

“What?? What are you trying to infer from here my dear Mina huh??” Kuroi stated in a little bit of anger and stare back at Mina.

 

“Well I don’t really mean anything I am just trying to say maybe you should put in a little more effort in thinking about what you exactly like about him and not just end it off with 3 words. Think about how he will feel about it.”

 

“Thanks for thinking so much about me Mina but then it is okay. I am just happy that she is being honest with what she is thinking and all. This is already enough for me.” Kris said happily.

 

“But but but…”

 

“Okay enough. If we are continue to talk about this, this will going to take a whole day to finish. I just hope everyone just calms down and just accept everyone for who they are when they are in a relationship. Anyway if there is nothing else can everyone just leave me and Mina alone because I just want to spend some alone time with her and so stop eating into our dating time!!” Sehun shouted a little so as to stop everyone and when everyone heard that they laughed while except for Mina.

 

Mina was embarrassed as to hear what Sehun had to say while Sehun looks really happy because he finally have his point being travelled across. Mina slapped him on the arm in embarrassment while Sehun just pouts and said, “What?? I am just putting what I want to do across since they are not getting the signal at all. They should know that we have been apart from one another for so long we definitely need some alone time together.”

 

After a while the rest finally stopped laughing and Kuroi said, “Fine fine. We got it. We will go out of the house for a while so that you guys can date in peace.”

 

“Ahh eonni!!” Mina said, trying to complain a little at how she is giving in.

 

“At the same time we can go get the food that we need for our little celebration that Mina is back here in Korea!!” Chen said happily with the rest agreeing.

 

“Okay then i guess that is settled. We should get going now~~ We will see you in a bit i mean scratch that we will see you in a very long while. We will make sure to take our own sweet time don’t worry.” Suho said.

 

“Don’t worry we won’t be your light bulb but instead we will be someone’s else instead…” Baekhyun said cheekily while looking at Kuroi and Kris and Kuroi noticed that and stare back at him sternly making him jump in shock.

 

“Okay okay let’s go!!” Kris announced and everyone started grabbing their stuff and went out of the room and just when they are leaving Mina walked up to stop Kuroi a little and said, “eonni about just now…”

 

“Don’t worry I didn’t put it to heart. I know you are just worried about me and whether what I am doing is the correct thing or not by being with Kris oppa but I know what I am doing and I am really sure about this so I won’t hurt him.”

 

“Okay. I feel so much better now.”

 

“Geez you should really not worrying so much about others. Go on go back to Sehun oppa. Don’t keep him waiting. He have been waiting for you for far too long and he misses you more than anyone else.” Kuroi smiled and went to Kris who is waiting for her and they walked out of the door happily.

 

“So… we are finally alone now so what should we do first?? Hug or kiss?? Choose~~”

 

“Huh??” Mina is still shocked at how Sehun had managed to creep up to her without making any noise and without her noticing and with what he is saying too and so even before she can react or anything, Sehun had already carried her up and started spinning around on the spot, making Mina scream and keep asking him to stop while holding tightly to him but Sehun did not listen to her and just continue with what he is doing, totally enjoying himself.

 

Only after a while later then Sehun finally put her down, making Mina stare wide eyed at him and slapped him hard. But it seems as if he is too happy because he cannot even feel the pain that is being inflicted on him when she hit him. The power of just being too happy. He hugged her tight rocking a little to the side and Mina giggle and just followed along with him.

 

“You had no idea how much I have missed you and crave having you around me. Please promise not to leave me alone here anymore. If there is a need for you to leave please bring me along too because I don’t think I can survive having you away from me ever again.” Sehun said.

 

“Don’t worry even if you want me to leave, I won’t because I will be like a leech and leech on to you forever. Don’t ever think I am going to let you off that easily.”

 

“Great~~ Just be my little leech~~” Sehun said while pulling apart to look at her and he raise his hand to gently her on the cheek and Mina smiled a little before saying, “Just kiss me already.”

 

“I am just trying to get us into the mood here but you have just spoiled it but I guess someone is really desperate~~” Sehun teased while laughing.

 

“Oh come on I haven’t kiss you for a straight month do you think that is easy?? Come on just do it already if you don’t I am going to take action myself.”

 

“Fine fine. Here goes~~” Sehun said and laugh before leaning in and capturing her lips with his. Their lips fit perfectly with one another like how they are match made in heaven. Everything just feels so right now especially now that the missing pieces of a puzzle are back together and this tight bond of the puzzles won’t be broken this easily anymore. They pulled apart a little and laughed happily, enjoying the moment before leaning in towards each other again for another kiss. They are just enjoying the kiss when a voice suddenly broke the atmosphere.

 

“What do you think you are doing??!!” A voice bellowed and that broke them apart and they looked towards the direction where the voice is coming from.

 

“Oh no.”

 

 


ho ho ho~~ I am back with another updatee!! Just before Suho's day end I just want to wish my second bias in EXO our bunny leader Suho a happy birthday!! Thank you for always being there through thick and thin and even though it has been really tough but you never give up and is always there to give a smile and continue on with your best. Thank you for always taking care of the members and always constantly thinking of EXO-Ls and doing things for us and spending time with us chatting and all. You are someone that I really respect a lot and also someone that I really love for who you really are because you are really kind, sweet and funny and I am really thankful to your parents for raising you up so well. I just want you to know that if you ever get tired, just remember that you still have the other EXO members and EXO-Ls that you can lean and will always be there to comfort you. You are never alone and remember that and we will always be here to support you all the way to the end. You do not have to be so tough all the time and sometimes it is okay to let it go, relax, scream or cry and just let out your emotions and not keep it in and we will understand that because we are all humans and we need releases like that. I hope that through the future I hope nothing but the best for you and hoping that your life will only be filled with happiness and no sadness. I also hope that I can get to see you do more solo stuff like acting or a solo song!! All the best in everything you do and stay your bunny self and you are funny!! ( I laugh at all the things he does hahaha~~ shows how much i love him) Hope we get to see you more~~ take care and have a good rest!! good luck and cheers!! I love you my myeonie bunny~~ 

P.s. Thank you to my readers for the 2000 views and all the subscription!! thank you and much thanks and enjoy reading!! :))))