Chapter 11

Wrong Star, Right Prize

"Okay okay, back to work, back to work!!" Suho said and everyone slowly break from the hug expect for Baekhyun, "Sir, sir, you cannot do this here, sir you have to leave before we move you away." Chen and Chanyeol came to say as Baekhyun refused to let go and he said "NOOOOOOO!! I didn't get to have a Mina style hug last time so I shall have my share today!!"

 

"Then we have no choice but to carry you away sir." and then 2 more people came and pull Baekhyun apart from Mina and then carry him away with Baekhyun screaming away, saying he needs more hug from Mina.

 

Mina laughed and went back to her seat and feeling more refreshed than ever and ready to help them as much as possible. Slowly they came up to start asking questions about the work and for her to give some tips and during presentation, she can see the improvement made in all of them, which is something she is really proud of.

 

"Okay!! I think you all did a wonderful job for the day and so let's pack up for the day." And as if on cue, she can feel that Tae In is going to approach their room soon and so Mina turned to face the rest of them and pleaded to all of them and said, "Please if you see Tae In, please tell her i have left or something please please!! I am begging you and I will hide in the one of the cupboards behind!! Please i really don't want to meet her please!!” And before anybody can say anything, Mina grab her stuff and shoved herself into one of the cupboard. Not long after Mina locked herself into the cupboard, Tae In entered the room and say, "Oppas!!! Hi!! Where is Mina eonni??"

 

"Oh… ohhh she left early today because she isn't feeling well." Suho lied.

 

"Oh that is really sad... I hope she is okay... then in this case oppas i will be leaving first bye!!" With that Tae In left the room.

 

A minute another she left, everyone let out a sigh of relief as they were all so scared that they were all holding their breaths, without them noticing.

 

"Phew that was so close... I thought she was going to find out for a second there." Xiumin said.

 

"Good job Suho for the lie there, you did well." Luhan said while giving him a pat on the back.

 

"Ya if anyone else were to say that, we might have blown our cover." Chen said.

 

Just then Baekhyun had walked over to the cupboard and said, "Mina, it is safe now, you can come out."

 

When Mina was inside the cupboard, she can hear everything that they are saying and she was so afraid that their covers will be blown and she will be in a situation that is even worst than now.

 

Slowly, Mina opened the cupboard door, pop her head out and looked left and right, making sure everything is okay before she came out from her hiding place.

 

"Thank you so much for all your help!! I am so sorry I have dragged you guys into this kind of situation. I owe you so much!!" Mina said while giving them a 90 degree bow.

 

"It is nothing Mina, we are just protecting our maknae. But then I am curious though, why do you want to avoid her so much??" Kris asked.

 

“It is just that… you know… I mean she is nice and all but I just can’t seem to get close to her and because she keeps sticking to me, it just feels kind of annoying as it continues and I know she is trying to get close to be for a reason, for a motive which is something I don’t like.”

 

“I see… oh well any thoughts on trying to get rid of her in the future??” Kris asked jokingly.

 

“So far not yet… but i will work on it hahahaha~~”

 

“Okay it is getting late guys, I think we should all head home and get some rest, especially Mina.” Suho said.

 

“Ya I think i can sleep for 2 months straight. So i will get going first, goodbye guys.” With that Mina gave a bow and started to walk towards the door, when suddenly she felt really dizzy and almost lost her balance and fell but thankfully a strong pair of arms caught her before she could kiss the floor. She looked up and see a pair of concern eyes, which belongs to Sehun. “Thank you” Mina said and slowly advanced forward but her dizziness just got worse and she can even feel a headache coming but she just shake her head, trying to shake it off before continuing to walk and once again,  almost lose her balance and Sehun manage to break her fall again.

 

“Are you okay?? You don’t feel okay to me…” Sehun asked.

 

“I am fine… just all the tiredness and stress have officially taken a toll on me.”

 

“I don’t think it is safe for you to go home alone…” Lay said.

 

“But I am fine, this had happened to me before… I will be fine, don’t worry too much oppas.” Mina said while looking at 12 pair of concern eyes looking at her.

 

“As your oppas, we have every right to take care of you, so we shall send you home today.” Suho said.

 

“But but but…”

 

“No buts that is already decided,  so you just have to follow us and tell us what is your home address.” Kris said sternly.

 

“Fine…” and Mina blabber out her home address and they noted it down.

 

“Yay!! We are going to our maknae’s house to play!! This is going to be so fun!!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

“Yes field trip field trip!!!” Chanyeol shouted.

 

“Ya!! We are not going there to play, we are just sending her home, that’s all…” Luhan said.

 

“But then it is still fun!! Come on everybody let’s go!! To the carpark!!” Baekhyun shouted and everyone started to go out of the room slowly.

 

While walking, once in awhile, some of the members will turn around and look at Mina, with a pair of concern eyes, checking on her, to make sure that she is okay. With 12 tall guys walking in front and behind of her, she felt like she is some kind of Princess with 12 bodyguards to protect her from anybody who is trying to harm her, and she can’t felt but laugh at the thought of that.

 

When they have reached the carpark, there were already 2 vans there waiting for the members to send them home.

 

“Hmmm, which van shall Mina ride with?? EXO K’s van or EXO M’s van??” Kai asked.

 

“Just let her ride with EXO K’s van” Suho said and no one disapprove to that.

 

“Hmmmm then Mina, let’s sit together!!” Baekhyun said.

 

“Nooo she is not feeling well and letting her sit beside you, you will just drive her even more sick with all your talking.” Xiumin said.

 

“Ya I am not like that okayy… I also know when I have to keep quiet and stuff so let me sit with her!!”

 

“No,  Kyungsoo and Sehun will sit together with her at the back and the rest you can sit wherever you like.” Suho said and no one can complain to that so they entered and somehow Mina is seated in between Kyungsoo and Sehun.

 

“Mina please meet our manager hyung.” Suho said.

 

“Hello nice to meet you, my name is Dong Mina.”

 

“Hello.”

 

“Oh hyung we have to send her home first before she isn’t feeling well and her address is…” Suho said.

 

“Okay no problem hahahaha, since you are guiding them on composing, means you are also part of our family so I have the duty to take care of you too so let’s send you home safely.” Manager said.

 

“Thank you so much.” Mina said and bowed, and the van slowly drove out of the carpark. What they never know is that, this is being seen by somebody else.

 

During the journey home, light conversations are being carried out but Mina is too tired to even join in the conversation. As her eyelids got heavier and heavier, she can’t help but think to herself, “I am so tired and this van is way too comfortable, it is not helping me to keep awake… maybe i should just close my eyes and nap for awhile…” With that, she slowly closed her eyes, letting herself take a bit of rest before reaching home and her heavy head, slowly, slowly lean more and more towards the left and it gently land on something broad and comfortable, someone’s shoulder.

 

Sehun felt something heavy landed onto his right shoulder so he turn his head and look and only to realise that Mina has fallen asleep and she is using his shoulder as a pillow and leaning all her weight onto him. Sehun quietly stared at her peaceful face while she sleeps and there is a sudden urge from him to ruffle her soft hair but he resisted as he is worried that, that mere action that he did will wake her up from her peaceful sleep and make her turn into a demon and scream at everyone. Of course he is not worried about having to see the demon side of her again but because he knows that she is really tired and she really need some long awaited sleep and he just couldn’t bare to wake her up. She is just like a kid when she sleeps and this makes him want to protect her more and just by looking at her, like this is more than enough.

 

Just then Kyungsoo turn to his left and saw that Mina is fast asleep and is using Sehun’s shoulder as a pillow and of course he also saw Sehun’s eyes staring lovingly at Mina who is sleeping.

 

“Did she fall asleep??” Kyungsoo asked Sehun softly.

 

“Yup she did…” Sehun replied

 

“Don’t wake her up… she needs the sleep…”

 

“I know… I won’t…”

 

The rest of the members heard the conversation between Sehun and Kyungsoo and with that they slowly stopped talking and the whole van fall into a comfortable silence as they allow Mina to sleep.

 

When they have reach Mina’s house, they wowed at how good the house look from the outside, a two storey landed property house, that gives off a very strong European aura but at the same time not missing out on any Korean feel at all.

 

“Wow I didn’t know Mina is this rich....” Chanyeol started to mumble out loud.

 

“She lives in a really nice house…” Baekhyun said.

 

“But then will it be very impolite of us to come and visit at this timing… i mean her parents are bound to be at home and they will be wondering what happened to her and why is she coming back home with a dozen guys.” Kai said.

 

“I think they will understand if we explain politely to them and plus they should know that she is working with us so it shouldn’t be a problem. Oh by the way, is Mina awake yet??” Suho asked.

 

“Nope she has been dead to the world the moment she fell asleep.” Sehun said.

 

“So.... Should we wake her up… but then I am worried about what happen just now will happen again…” Baekhyun said.

 

“Then I guess let’s not play with fire and not wake her up then hahahaha~~ I think we should carry her in.” Suho said while everyone broke out into a soft laughter.

 

“Sehun ahhh you can do the honour hahahaha~~” kai said happily and everyone started to laugh too and they slowly got out of the van and saw that EXO M members are also getting out of the van too and walking towards them.

 

“Wow the wind at night is really cold…” Xiumin said.

 

“Ya… wow she live in a really nice house…” Luhan said and everyone's like yeah we know right.

 

Back at the van, with the help of Kyungsoo, gently moving Mina’s head away from Sehun’s shoulder for a while so that he can get out of the van, so that it will be easier to carry her. Slowly his hands entered the van again to carry Mina, bridal style, out from the van. Sehun can feel the chilly cold wind blowing hard at them so he craddle Mina closer to his chest, letting her feel more of the warm emitting from his chest and shielding her from the cold night.  

 

Kyungsoo came out holding Mina's bag and they slowly advances to the door and press the doorbell.

 

At the same time, Mina's besties have been really worried about her because it is getting really late and she is not back yet. They were all staying up to wait for her and just then the doorbell rang.

 

"Ya!! This lady she has the house key so why does she always want to press the doorbell??" Kuroi said angrily.

 

"You know how she is like, she always like to play with the doorbell." Vannie said, having getting used the maknae's works.

 

"I will open the door." Sooin said and went to open the door and when she saw the sight in front of her, she totally got a shock of her life and after a while she said, "Ermm guys you might want to take a look at this..."

 

"Ya what is it?? Is it Mina??" Kuroi grumbled and started to walk towards the door with Vannie trailing behind her. She reached the door and was greeted by the sight of 12 very handsome guys and one of them is carrying Mina, bridal style in his arms.

 

"OMG... YAAAA!! WHO... ARE YOU GUYS AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR MAKNAE??" Kuroi shouted.

 

"SHUSHHH!! will you calm it down... do you want to wake her up?? You know how she is like when she wake up right??" Baekhyun said.

 

"But i don't even know you guys so how do i know if you can be trusted or not??" Kuroi said.

 

"At least just let us go in first and put Mina down and then we will explain everything to you. No worry we are really not bad people trust me." Kai said. Kuroi just continued to stare at them,contemplating whether to let them in or not but just then Kai said with a tint of annoyance in his voice, “Come on!! We are freezing in this weather!!”

 

"Fine come in!!" Kuroi said, having no choice and open the door wide enough to allow all of them in. They were even more awestruck when they went in and see the interior, it is just as stunning as the exterior. The rest of them were all too awestruck to even say anything else and only Sehun is not and is more focus on the reason why they are here.

 

"Where is her room??" Sehun asked.

 

"Come i will lead you up." And with that the Kuroi lead Sehun up to Mina's room and when she opened the door to her room, he took in the sight of her room, while Kuroi made her bed. Her room is totally blue in color, all the soft toys on her bed shows that she is a really big soft toy fan and a little kid at heart. All the composing stuff on her desk showing that she worked at home. All her f(x) album neatly stacked on the shelves along with her books shows her deep love for f(x) and books. The wide range of full length window, with a door opening to the balcony, shows the elegance in her. As Sehun takes in the view of her room, that shows off the different feel in her, it is just a view of her room, but he can gain so much knowledge of her as a person.

 

"Here done, you can put her down now."

 

Sehun gently placed the sleeping Mina onto her bed and the moment her body touches the bed, her body curls up into a foetus position and Kuroi put a teddy bear in her hands and she immediately cradle the teddy bear close to her chest and her fingers curls into fists. Kuroi pulled her blanket over her and tugged her in.

 

"She sleeps like a baby... so adorable." Sehun thought to himself.

 

"Thank you for your help... she must have been really heavy... i should have control her food intake..."

 

"Nahh she is not heavy..."

 

"At least her room is pretty tidy because everytime she goes into a work frenzy, her whole room becomes like a war zone, or like a typhoon that had just swept by, there will be stuff placed everywhere... at least she managed to clean up before you came... if not it would have been awkward..."

 

Sehun just give a soft chuckle at what Kuroi said as they watch Mina sleep.

 

"Come on down, you still have some explaining to do." With that Kuroi exited the room and Sehun gave Mina a few pat on the head before he switch off the light and exited the room.

 

The atmosphere has been really tensed when Kuroi and Sehun was up tugging Mina to sleep as Vannie and Sooin doesn't know what to do with the guests while the guests are just there admiring their house and nobody said anything to break the tension in the air.

 

Just then Kuroi and Sehun have came down from the stairs and was advancing towards them. "Take a seat and then explain." Kuroi said while she advances to the living room and took a seat herself, totally meaning business.

 

"Ermmm how do I start this… Ermm i guess you all know that she is working with us, ermm EXO... ermmm guiding us on how to do composing right??" Suho said.

 

"Ya... WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY COM.... COMPOSING??!!" Kuroi shouted.

 

"Ya... composing... don't you guys know about it??" Kris asked.

 

"Damn it i know there was something wrong with this girl when she refuses to let us go to her workplace... damn composing damnn let me go up there and give her a piece of my mind. She knows she cannot do composing and some more she is doing it in public!!" Kuroi said and Sooin and Vannie immediately went over and pull her back trying to prevent her from leaving and trying to calm her down.

 

"Ya stop trying to stop me!!" Kuroi said.

 

"Eonni just calm down a bit, there is no use getting angry now." Vannie said. Trying to calm her down. Kuroi look at their facial expression and knowing that there is no point getting angry over it so she sigh and said, "Fine. I am chill." And with that Kuroi sat back down on the sofa.

 

"So... you all don't know about her working with us?? But based on the way you guys are reacting, it seems like either you guys or someone else is trying to stop her from trying to compose. Is that true??" Suho asked.

 

"Yes that is true but it is not in our state to tell you anything, it is best to let her tell you herself, since it will get very personal." Kuroi said.

 

"I see... but where are your parents and her parents??" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Oh we are overseas students... we just came here to study so our parents didn't follow and this house belongs to Mina's dad and he loan it to us while we are studying here." Vannie said. "And by the way, why did you send her home??"

 

"Oh because she looks really tired and when she is leaving the place, she is feeling all dizzy and losing her balance and stuff so we were really worried that she might collapse somewhere on the way home so we decided to send her home." Lay said.

 

"Aish this girl, always working her body to the limit and always not saying a thing even though she is not feeling well..  always want to keep her problems to herself. But i am really thankful to you guys for watching out for her because if something is to happen to her, we wouldn't know how to explain to her parents." Kuroi said.

 

"It is nothing because we treat her like our real little sister and it is nice to have her around even though she gets really scary sometimes." Xiumin said and they all broke out into a laughter because they all knew how scary she can get.

 

"I am happy to see that she is getting so much attention from you guys, which is something she didn't get to have when she is younger." Kuroi said while looking at the direction of Mina's bedroom. "It is getting late and i think you guys should go back and get some rest too. Thank you so much for your help!!" Kuroi said and send them to the door and waved goodbye to them. As they closed the door, Kuroi said to Sooin and Vannie, "At least this proves that our suspicion is correct. She is indeed doing composing as her work outside."

 

"What shall we do??" Sooin asked.

 

"I don't know. We shall ask her the next morning to see why is she doing this. But one thing is for sure we must definitely not let her father know about this."

 


Special update today ho ho ho!! Double update this week again because today is Kris Wu Yi Fan's birthday!! weeehoo!! Thankfully this chapter update got his scenes hehehehehe!! My Fanfan's birthday and of course I have to celebrate for him hehehehe!! Happy birthday my boo!! I just want to let you know that I am very proud of you no matter what you are doing. I will always love you and support you whereever you are, whoever you are. Although you might have left exo but I still love you no matter what!! All the best and I wish you all the best my boo!! I love you so much!! I hope you enjoy your day!!

p.s. OMG Did EXO-Ls see the part where Suho stripped when dancing to drop that omg i totally scream!! helpsss!! his abs officially made an debut today!! damn he is so hot i cannot even!! Sehun also damn!! this two, my Seho couple is totally out to kill me!! I don't think my heart can survive any more things for tonight!! helpsss!! Also congratulations to EXO for your Japanese debut!! I am so proud of you!! I love you guys so much!! okay I am goingto leave to study!! Just want to tell you I also love you guys a lot and I really enjoy writing this chapter too and I hope you will enjoy it too!! love you my boos!! Nights nights!! XOXO :)))

P.s.p.s. I laugh while writing this chapter because I write until EXO's manager also came out and make a short appearance lol!! Kind of funny and I was like lolzz!! hahahaha!!