Chapter 18

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Sehun pull up safely in front of her house and she immediately got off the car, trying to get away from him, from his car filled with his scent that is making her confuse. She is determine to get away from him as fast as possible but then he suddenly call out to her and she stop and turn around to see that he have got off from his car too.

 

“Ya!! What are you doing?? It is so cold out here and it is getting really late!! You should get back home quick!! Go on!!” Mina says while hugging herself, trying to keep herself warm. Her only thought now is nope not to get away from Sehun but to get into the house to warm up.

“Ya!! I just want to see you go in first before leaving but then… are you okay?? You look very cold…”

 

“Of course I am cold so you can faster leave so I can faster go in and warm up and sleep!!”

 

Suddenly Sehun starts to his cardigan and that shock Mina and she shouted, “YA!!! What do you think you are doing?? Stop Stop!!”

 

But he didn’t stop and took off his cardigan to drape it onto Mina. Mina followed his actions and her eyes widen and she can feel her face slowly burning up again and she look back at him where this time he took her hands in his and slowly rub it to warm her hands and her eyes open up bigger than before.

 

“This is what I am doing~~ Trying to warm you up~~”

 

“Bu… But… then you.. are go… going… to get...very cold… It is okay… I can man… manage… You can… just take back the cardigan…” Mina say trying to get the cardigan off her but then he stop her and said, “It’s okay… you can keep it. I think you better get in quick before you become a solid block of ice. I will just watch you go in first before going back.”

 

“Bu… But but…”

 

Sehun turn her around to face the front door of her house and give her a light push, saying, “No buts!! I don’t feel cold so you better get going. Bye. I will see you!!”

 

She turn back to see him waving at her, so she gave a small wave and a bow before quickly entering her house and only when she have locked her door, she then starts to feel panicky and her heart is beating at an even more uncontrollable rate than ever. She has no idea what to do with the overflowing amount of feelings she is feeling right now. Her eonnis are all in the living room and when they sees her entering the door.

 

“Oh you are back!!” Kuroi said, still watching the tv. She heard no reply from her and hence she look up to see her behaving strangely at the door.

 

“Ya… what’s  wrong with you and whose cardigan is that??”

 

“Nothing… nobody’s…” Mina say looking all around the place.

 

“Okay… actually we have something to te…” Before Kuroi can finish her sentence Mina suddenly bug in and said, “Ermmm I am very tired now so I am going to hit the bed first!! Nights eonnis!!” And with that she run quickly up the stairs and into her room before even allowing them to say anything more.

 

Her eonnis stare at her as she escape up the room. “She is being really strange…” Kuroi said.

 

“Ya… and she didn’t even allow us a chance to tell her that we are actually leaving the country for a vacation…” Vannie said.

 

“Oh well I guess we can only tell her tomorrow when she is more herself…” Sooin said.

 

After escaping into the room, she lie down on her bed, trying to understand her feelings. "What is this... I need help..."

 

The next morning, Kuroi was done preparing breakfast as usual and everyone is awake only Mina.

 

"That's strange... she is always very on time for breakfast." Kuroi said. "Oh well you guys eat first. I will just go up to her room and check it out."

 

Kuroi knock on her door and said, "Nae Nae yahhh are you awake??" No reply. "Maknae??" She entered her room and it is empty. "That's strange where did she go??"

 

Actually Mina didn't sleep much that night because there is too much going on in her head that made her unable to fall asleep. She remembered getting a few hours of sleep and waking up to seeing herself still wearing Sehun's cardigan. She sigh and got up from the bed knowing that she won't be able to sleep anymore so she decided to go for a run to clear her mind. She always exercise when there is a lot of things in her mind. She change and took a hanger and hang up Sehun's cardigan. She stare at it for a while before going out for a run. It is dawn then.

 

She has no idea how long she has been running but it feels good as her mind is momentarily cleared of all the things that is bothering her. She still have no idea what she is feeling but then she mind feels better and she don't want to care about it for a while. She went back after who knows how long and she entered the house after Kuroi have came down from her room not being able to find her.

 

"Where have you been??" Kuroi asked.

 

"So sorry I can't seem to fall asleep and there is too many things in my mind so i decided to go for a run to clear my mind but then when i was going out, it is still very early and i didn't want to bother any of you all so i went out. I am so sorry."

 

"It is okay... Come and have some breakfast."

 

"Weehoo~~ it looks like a feast!!" Mina said after washing her hands and sitting down on the table. They were eating for a while before Kuroi cleared and said, "Ermmm maknae ya... we got something to say."

 

"Yes... what is it??"

 

"Ermmm we are going for a vacation tomorrow..."

 

"Huh??!! Ehhhh whyy??!! Why are you going on a vacation without me??!! I am so sad..."

 

"Actually it is a very impromptu. We are going back to visit our parents since they ask us to go back so ya... we didn't ask you because you are busy with your work and we know you and your parents are not really close so ya... we are sorry."

 

At the mention of her parents, Mina quieten down because their relationship haven't been good and even if she were to go back they will most probably not be home.

 

"It is okay. I understand. How long are you going back??"

 

"About a week."

 

"I am so sad you guys are going to abandon me here. You guys better buy back a lot of souvenirs and food back for me or else I will never forgive you."

 

"No worries we will!! Maybe you should make us a list for us to buy." Vannie joked.

 

"No worries i will make sure i make one after this."

 

"I am worried about you though... you seem not yourself since yesterday... Do you want to tell us??" Kuroi asked.

 

There was a moment of silence as she contemplated whether to tell them or not. She sigh and put down her utensils and said, "I have been feeling very confused lately like I have been feeling really weird around someone and I don't know why like every time i see that person i just become not like myself and then every time he does something nice for me, i will stammer and then my heart will beat very fast and i will start to blush and sometimes the sweet words he says to me make me want to believe that they are real and not like he just say because it is the most suitable to thing to say at the given situation. I don't know... am i going crazy?? Should I ask a psychologist for help or something??"

 

"First thing first. That guy is Sehun right??" Kuroi asked.

 

"How do you know i am talking about Sehun??"

 

"Because he is the only guy that fits what you have just describe." Vannie said while laughing.

 

"Oh well there is only one explanation to it." Kuroi said. "And the explanation is, our maknae you are in love and to be exact in love with Sehun."

 

Mina was stunned for a very long while as she tries to process all the things that eonni have just tell her. She finally found her voice after a while and said, "Bu... but how is that possible?? It must be wrong... it can't be..."

 

"Yes it is dear~~ Stop denying it and accept it!!"

 

"But how do i accept it when I know my love won't be return and we can never be together because of so many reasons..."

 

"Sighh our maknae first time falling in love and she is already facing so many obstacles... poor nae nae ya..." Sooin said while giving her a pat.

 

"Any idea what you are going to do with your new found feelings??" Vannie asked.

 

"I have no idea and i am still honestly still very shocked by the idea and i still can't really believe it. Maybe i am just going to hide my feelings for now. Although it seems impossible but i know i can do it."

 

"Have you by any chance think of talking to him or confessing to him??" Kuroi asked.

 

"No way that is definitely no way... he might just reject me straight up and this might just ruin our friendship."

 

"Oh well but congrats on our maknae for finally having a chance to have a feel of love." Vannie said and everyone laugh.

 

"It is not like there is anything to celebrate but thanks." Mina said but then even though the stress of not knowing what the feelings have been is gone as she have got it all figured out but then now it is being replaced with stress on her feelings for him, her love for Sehun and how they can never be together but her feelings just seems to grow stronger and stronger for him after realising it. “Sigh what am I going to do about this??”

 

Mina spent the rest of the day walking around the house trying to clear her thoughts and her growing feels for Sehun and at the same time helping her eonnis to pack her stuff as she is free. There is one time where Kuroi entered the living room to see Mina doing a handstand.

 

“YA!!! What are you doing??”

 

“I was just thinking that maybe with all the blood rushing to my head, I would be able to think better.”

 

"Okay... what do you need to think so much so you are doing this??"

 

"Ermmm... just the list of things i want you guys to get for me while you guys are back. I don't want to miss this chance and miss out anything."

 

"I see but then just don't overwork yourself." Kuroi said with a face of "i don't even know what to say anymore so just do whatever you want" and continue with her stuff.

 

That night they were just enjoying themselves, watching a movie together on the tv when Mina starts to feel that she is getting sick as she is having a headache and her nose is starting to get runny. Kuroi notice her hugging on to the whole box of tissue so she asked, "Maknae yaa are you okay??"

 

"I don't feel so good. I think i am falling sick."

 

"Then maybe you should go rest early then." Vannie said.

 

"Ya you guys should also rest early too. You all have a flight to catch tomorrow."

 

"Oh well i guess we should all call it a night then." Kuroi said.

 

"Sleep well eonnis!! Goodnight!!" With that they all went back to their rooms.

 

Mina close the door behind her and the moment she look up, she saw Sehun's cardigan still hanging there at the front of her closet door. She sigh and lie down on her bed staring at the cardigan and she slowly fell asleep.

 

"38.4 degree celsius. Maknae yaa you are really running a high fever here. How are you feeling??" Kuroi asked feeling her forehead. She had came up to get her when she had failed to get up for breakfast. She had found her lying in bed, in total agony when she entered and she immediately feel her forehead and to find her burning up. She immediately went down to get some fever medicines and a thermometer to get her temperature.

 

"You should get up and have some breakfast before taking the medicine." Kuroi said and help Mina to get out of bed.

 

"It is so cold." Mina said.

 

Kuroi heard and immediately grab the first cardigan that she sees which is the one that is hanging on the door of the closet, which belongs to Sehun. Kuroi help her to put it on and the cardigan is so oversize for her and her hands disappear underneath the sleeves. Kuroi help her down to the kitchen for some breakfast. Feeling really sick, she doesn't have much appetite and she just ate a few mouth before she put down her spoon. She is feeling both cold and hot at the same time, running a fever, having a very bad headache and her nose is runny and she is feeling really unwell.

 

"Eat some more..." Sooin said.

 

"I have no appetite. What time are you leaving today??"

 

"We will leave right after breakfast."

 

"Okay... i will just send you guys off before i get some more rest."

 

"Okay but don't push yourself too hard. If you really need to rest just go ahead. You don't need to send us off." Vannie said.

 

"It is okay. You are my eonnis of course I have to send you off although it is better if i can go to the airport with you but i guess in my condition i can't."

 

"You should take some medicines first so that you will feel better." Kuroi said and with that Mina went to grab some medicines.

 

"You sure you are okay??" Kuroi asked as they try to get all their suitcases out of the house and into the cab that is waiting for them outside.

 

"I am no worries although i am still feeling really unwell but should be fine to send you all off."

 

"I am feeling bad because you are sick and we are here going for a vacation. We should have stay around to take care of you while you are sick. We shouldn't leave you alone like this" Vannie said.

 

"Hey don't say something like that. It is not your fault that I got sick. It is my fault that i didn't take care of myself. You should continue with your vacation. You all plan it and you guys look forward to it and plus i still want to get all my stuff you know."

 

"Fine fine. But you really sure you are fine being alone?? I am worried that you will forget to take medicine or starve yourself like you usually do when you are alone at home. You need all that in order to get better and plus you didn't even eat much for breakfast." Sooin said.

 

"No worries i will make sure i will eat something. You guys just get going already. At this rate you are going to miss your plane."

 

"Maybe we should miss our flight so that we can stay here to take care of you." Kuroi said jokingly.

 

"Hey i am not about to make you all do that for me. You guys better get going or else i am going to chase you out with a broom."

 

"Fine fine. Take care of yourself okay. We will keep in touch with you so you better report to us everything." Kuroi said.

 

"I will. Get going eonnis. Take care and bring back my stuff." Mina said as she wave goodbye to them while they get on the cab.

 

"Goodbye and take care and rest well. Don't stress yourself too much and just rest and don't do anything." Kuroi said.

 

"Okay i will. Goodbye." With that the cab drove away. Mina went back into the house and once again she felt so alone. Alone in this big empty house. She sigh and went up to her room to get some rest.

 

"I am really worried about her. I feel bad for leaving her alone like that especially when she is sick." Vannie said.

 

"But we can't just miss our plane and not go back. Our parents will be disappointed since they keep wanting us to go back." Sooin said. They sigh and then suddenly Kuroi had an idea and she said happily, "I think i just got an idea. Time to get her a babysitter."

 


ho ho ho~~ i am here with another update this week~~ s sorry i didn't proofread this time because i am just back from a whole day outside with my family and also i haven't study a thing today or do my project... feeling so screwed sighh especially when time is running out sobs... i is cry... But then have everyone seen EXO's performance on MAMA?? They were so great I was screaming so hard to it that my brother heard me from outside of my room omg hahahaha~~ Drop that was so awesome  i was jamming so hard to it!! so proud of them for winning 4 awards that night and also winning 2 more on Qiyi caranival~~ so proud of my boos and not forgetting CNBlue winning the best band award without attending it~~ I was so happy for them helpsss~~ okay enough of fangirling i have to get back to my homework sobs... enjoy the update everyone!! enjoy reading and take care!! :)))