Chapter 51

Wrong Star, Right Prize

“Where are we going this time Sehun oppa?? Please don’t tell me you are keeping this a secret from me again??” Mina asked as they are now back in Sehun’s car after enjoying a day of relaxation with each other at the park. Sehun had only told her that they are going for dinner but he did not say where and it is kind of making her really curious about it.

 

“You sure are really clever~~ Yes I am not telling you anything about it so just wait and see~~ I am sure that you will like it~~ Trust me~~” Sehun wink and Mina can only sigh and waits patiently as to where they are going.

 

After a while they reach and the sight just let Mina go omg. Sehun just took her hand happily in his and lead her right in. It seems that Sehun had already made a reservation at the place and therefore the waiter just lead them right to their seat and pass them the menu. This is such a high class restaurant and she did not imagine that they will be dining in a place like this. Even though she came from a rich family but then because she is not close with her family before so she did not dine in a place like this before but that is not the main point. The main point is that the place looks so expensive and she felt bad. Sehun don’t need to bring her to a place like this. A normal diners or restaurant will be good enough. She don’t need this. It is still not too late and therefore Mina tried to change his mind.

 

“Sehun oppa… Why did you bring me to a place like this?? It just looks so expensive here. We can go somewhere else… I don’t need to dine here… We can still leave…”

 

“Mina.” Sehun said sternly and that scared Mina a little. Sehun gently put down his menu before facing her saying right into her eyes, “Mina I know where you are going at but please just let me spoil you a little for today. I want to do this so just let me do it okay. I haven’t done this for you and I just want to do this once for you. So don’t stop me just for today~~ Please??”

 

“Fine then.” Mina pouts.

 

“Thanks for being so understanding dear and I like that about you. The part where you are not like other girls that want to go to expensive restaurants all the time but instead going to normal restaurants and just enjoy a normal meal. Thank you but for today just enjoy for me~~”

 

“I understand. I will no worries~~ It is my first time coming to this type of places of course I have to enjoy it while I can~~ Let’s see what should I eat~~” Mina said happily while opening the menu and looking through it to see what she wants to eat.

 

“Just order to your heart’s content my eating monster~~” Sehun said happily after seeing that she has taken a chance in just going to enjoy the food and seeing how happy she was, he also happily went back to ordering his food. They toast to each other with their drinks and enjoyed a light chat before digging into the amazing food that the chef had prepared for them that night. It is a really enjoyable night and Mina cannot thank Sehun enough for it.

 

After their dinner, Sehun finally send Mina home after a whole day spent together. They slowly walked up to Mina’s apartment so as to spend more time together and when they finally reach, Sehun sigh a little before facing her and said, “We have reached…”

 

“Thank you so much for the day~~ I really appreciate it and I really enjoyed so much today~~ Thank you for planning it so well and feeding me so well~~ You deserve a good night rest today~~”

 

“This is the least I can do for you~~ I enjoyed it myself also especially when thinking about you and preparing all this things for you just makes me happy~~ I am just really happy that you enjoyed it~~”

 

“It is late… time for you to go back~~”

 

“I know… I will see you then…”

 

“What??!! No strong refusal about how you are not going to go home and want to stay with me??”

 

“I want to but then I know what is the answer already so I don’t want to say it again… well for today only~~ Don’t ever think that I will give up on that thought!! I will never give up until the day where we will never separate again~~”

 

“Keep trying then~~ I will see when will you finally convince me about it~~”

 

“It’s on!!” Sehun said and the both of them looked at each other and laughed. Sehun reach out to Mina and Mina being her cheeky self, mimic his actions and raised her hand and back his cheek. But Sehun is not going to let her go like that and he cheekily pinch her cheek and Mina let out a small scream in pain and taking her revenge, she pinch back his cheek and they just look at each other pinching one another and they just let out a laugh at how ridiculous they are behaving.

 

After a great laugh, Mina said, “Okay then. Time for you to go. I will see you go first before I go back into the apartment. Take care and have more rests okay?? Don’t come and find me so early tomorrow~~”

 

“I am fine… I want to see you go in first before I go if not I will worry~~”

 

“Okay then~~” Mina said and she tiptoe reaching out to Sehun and sensing what she is going to do Sehun bend down a little and met his lips with Mina’s for a sweet kiss. Mina smile into the kiss, grateful for what Sehun has done.

 

“I love you~~” Mina said after they broke the kiss.

 

Sehun smiled happily and said, “I love you more~~”

 

Mina pout a little and putting 2 hands on her waist and said, “But I love you more~~”

 

“I love you more~~ Don’t argue anymore~~”

 

“I love you the most and that’s final~~”

 

Sehun put both hands on her shoulder and turn her around, facing her apartment and said, “Yes my princess~~ You love me the most but then I love you more than your most that you claim and that is it and now go~~” Sehun land a soft kiss on her head from the back before giving her a slight push to urge her to go to her apartment.

 

Mina turn back sternly to stare at Sehun for a while who seems to be not afraid of her at all and instead just smile happily and wave at her. As if she have catch his virus, Mina cannot help but to smile back at him and wave back before disappearing back into her apartment.

 

As the day for Sehun’s departure from America starts to creep closer and closer, Mina can’t help but to feel sad as this few days that they have spent together have been amazing and they have finally met after so long and she just feels sad that she had to let go of him so fast and she cannot follow him back because she still have another month left in her courses and she doesn’t want to let it go like that too. She sigh.

 

Hearing her sigh for the don’t know how many times that day, Sehun looked at her straight in the eye and even though he is doing that, Mina did not flinch or shy away or anything like she usually do but just continue to stare at him straight into the eyes. After a while, Sehun slightly poke her on the forehead and asked worriedly after seeing that she is not her own self, “What’s wrong with you today?? Why are you behaving not like yourself??”

 

“It’s nothing…” Mina said while looking down at her hands.

 

“There is definitely something. Tell me about it now!!”

 

Mina sigh again before saying, “I am just sad that you are going to leave soon and I just can’t bare for you to leave like that.”

 

Sehun sigh, smiling at her and taking her hand in his and said, “You silly girl… It is not like we are not going to see each other in forever… It is just one month apart and I am sure we will be able to handle it after 4 months of not being together. It is nothing. I am sure you will be fine and I will be fine. Besides you still have a very important mission here and that is to finish your courses here and then come back to me safely~~ That’s all~~ I also have mission back in Korea too so don’t worry about it~~ I will be waiting patiently back in Korea for you.”

 

“Sehun…” Mina mumbled softly and plunge herself into his embrace and hug him tightly. Sehun laugh gently, wounding his arms around her and said, “You silly girl. Why do you even have such thoughts??”

 

“Maybe it is just that i have been spending so much time with you lately and I guess I just don’t want to let you go just yet…”

 

“Don’t worry after that 1 month we are apart, you can hold on to me as much as you want~~ If you are thinking of moving in together and live together I am also open to it~~”

 

“YA!! Stop it!! Stop saying that!!” Mina escaped a while from Sehun’s embrace to hit him. “From now on you are ban from saying that!!”

 

“YA!! I am just providing you a solution to you missing me too much so this is the best reason ever so why do you keep wanting to hit me??!! You are such a weird woman!! Why did I even like you in the first place!!”

 

“OH. SEHUN. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??!!” Mina said angrily emphasizing on each and every word and sensing that something is wrong with what he had just said and before she can do anything, he quickly pull her back into his embrace and Mina in her anger, keep on struggling non stop and kept on saying, “OH SEHUN YOU BETTER LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!!” But that doesn’t stop Sehun from continuing to hug her tightly to him.

 

“I love you~~” Sehun said happily to Mina and that stopped Mina from struggling.

 

Mina still being angry said angrily, “I hate you.”

 

“Don’t be like this~~ I know you love me so don’t break my heart~~”

 

“I am breaking your heart like how you break mine. I hate you and that’s final!!”

 

“If I say I will give you an apology gift will you love me back again??”

 

“Hmmmm… That depends on what you are giving me~~” Mina said looking up at him.

 

“Okay~~” Sehun said happily before leaning in to give her a peck on the lips. A short one and he quickly pull back and see that her expression is still angry and so he did it again. “Still angry??” He asked after the second round but Mina did not reply and so he peck her on the lips again and quicken the attack and not able to take it anymore, Mina started giggling and said, “Fine fine!! I am not angry anymore!! Your apology accepted but don’t you dare say that again!! If you do I will make sure I will personally make sure you get it from me!!”

 

“Yes madam!! I understand now!! Don’t worry!!”

 

“Good!!” Mina said with a smile and went back to his embrace. Even though it is as if she acted like she is very angry with Sehun when he said why he even fall in love with her but deep down, she isn’t angry at all and it is more of playing and fooling around with Sehun, disturbing him as she knows that Sehun loves her a lot and nothing will change that and she knows that Sehun also knows she is just playing around and therefore he will not take it to heart and this won’t change their relationship at all, not after everything.

 

Sehun gently Mina’s hair while hugging her closely to him while saying, “I love you~~”

 

“I love you too you idiot.” Mina said and proceed to burying her face in his chest and inhaling his scent.

 

“Are you sure it is okay for me to just send you off so openly in the airport?? I mean aren’t you afraid that your fans or reporters will see and then write an article about it, exposing everything about it and causing your fans to hate you or something??” Mina asked. It is the day where Sehun had to return to Korea and that kid had came to her house and insisted that she had to come and send him off no matter what and Mina sigh knowing that she cannot change his stubborn mind and therefore she is here at the airport now with Sehun and Subin eonni who had also came along to say her goodbyes as she had grown to like him and also to go home with Mina later on as it is already pretty late into the night.

 

“Don’t worry about it~~ It is already so late into the night, there isn’t much people here~~ I am sure everything is going to be okay~~ Plus I really need to see you one last time before I leave and have a very good and close look at you so that your face will be fresh on my mind while I go back to Korea and until you are back because that will be what will keep me going until you are back~~”

 

“I guess you better take a zillion photos with your mind then so that you won’t ever forget it~~”

 

“Don’t worry my mind is taking a zillion photos at the speed of 1 second at the moment so it will be difficult to forget you~~” The both of them laughed for a while before Sehun suddenly turned serious and said, “I will never forget you… It is too hard to do that because you are the person I love and when you have someone you love deeply, you will never be able to forget them that easily. I will be waiting patiently back in Korea for you to come back~~”

 

“I will make sure I come back as soon as I can~~ But while you are back in Korea, remember to take care of yourself and have plenty of rests while you can. Don’t stay up. Also remember to have your meals regularly, don’t skip any of it. Always smile and give your best shot at everything you do and sometimes slow down your pace a little and enjoy the little things around you and the most important thing that is to miss me and when you do, you can call me and message me and we can chat.”

 

“Thanks mum~~ I will remember to take care of myself don’t worry~~”

 

“Ya!! Oh Sehun!! Don’t you dare start again!!”

 

“Fine fine!! But you too while you are back here in Korea, remember to rest and eat well, take care of yourself and pay attention to your classes and learn as much as you can and give it your best shot. Please remember to miss me too and don’t miss me all day long until you forgot your work and all. Just miss me when you are taking a break because I don’t want you to mess up on your daily life and get in trouble because of that~~ See I am so understanding and not demanding like the rest of the other boyfriends out there~~”

 

Mina laughed and slap him on the arm saying, “Enough~~ You should stop it~~ I understand so stop with your self praise~~”

 

“Fine fine~~ But seriously though I worry for you and I really can’t bare to leave you like that. Subin noona??”

 

“Yes?? What is it??” Subin who have been standing at the side giving them some privacy heard Sehun called her and turn around to see what he had for her.

 

“Please help me to take care of her and make sure she eats and sleep because I am really worried. I am counting on you now. Please.”

 

“I will don’t worry about it. It is my duty to take care of her anyways and I will make sure I do so. You can just go back to Korea in peace.”

 

“Thank you~~ With you around Mina I feel much more safer and relax. I really cannot thank you enough.”

 

“Nah it is nothing.”

 

“Ya eonni, Sehun oppa!! What do you take me as?? I am not a 5 year old kid or something I can already take care of myself, you all can stop worrying so much about me!! I am fine.”

 

“Don’t be like this. I just want you to stay safe okay?? So even know I know you can take care of yourself, I just need another sort of guarantee to make sure that you really are so that I can really  feel safe when you are not around me and I cannot protect you. So just listen to us this time okay??”

 

“Fine.” Mina pouts a little while Sehun laugh at her cute face and her cheek gently.

 

Sehun took a look at his watch and notice that it is time for him to go in. Even though he still wants to stay with them longer but he doesn’t want to miss his flight and then get reprimanded by the company for doing that and so he sigh and hearing that, Mina knows it is time for him to go.

 

“I will miss you.” Mina said.

 

“I will miss you too~~ Take care my baby and I will see you soon~~”

 

“Ya…” Mina said. She tried to be strong but then the thought of just having to leave him just made her cry and her tears just flow out from her eyes and seeing her like that breaks his heart and he enveloped her in his embrace and her hair gently and asked, “Why are you crying??  Don’t cry. If you cry the more I cannot let you go…”

 

“I am sorry… It is… just I cannot hold it in anymore. I just don’t want to let you go.”

 

“You silly girl…” Sehun land a kiss on the top of her forehead and helped to wipe away her tears. “1 month is really fast. We will meet really soon so don’t cry anymore. You are making me cry.”

 

“I know. I will stop now.” Mina said wiping away all her tears and smile at Sehun.

 

Sehun smiled back and pulled her back into another hug, swaying to the side lightly as he said, “I love you~~”

 

“I love you too~~”

 

Sehun pulled back to look at Mina for a while before leaning in for a kiss, a kiss filled with their emotions. A kiss that Sehun is using to comfort Mina, telling her that she will be fine and everything is going to be fine and she have to be happy and he too will be happy. After a while, they break away and laughed at each other before Mina said, “It is running late. You have to go!! I will see you soon!!”

 

“Okay bye baby!!” Sehun said and pick up his things to enter the departure hall and after walking half way, he quickly ran back and steal another kiss from Mina again, leaving her shock and after the kiss he said, “Well I have to live up to my nickname of ppo ppo thief aren’t  I?? He smiled and ruffle her hair before quickly walking away and waving.

 

Mina smiled as she watched Sehun disappear behind the departure hall. Saying goodbye to a family member or someone you love is never easy no matter how many times or years you have been doing it but then sometimes we just do not have that choice. We can only look forward to the next time when we meet again and make new memories.

 

 


ho ho ho~~ I am back on for another update today~~ so sorry today update is a bit late because I am just back from my graduation ceremony and yes I finally graduate and there are mixed feelings because my results are like and i am just a disapointment to my family because they always have such high hopes for me and i am just depressed and also going to miss this awesome bunch of classmates i ever had and i am just sad but oh well i have to think postively so that lady luck will be on my side. Okay back to the main point of the day.

Happy Birthday to Baekhyun the guy who is always there to cheer me up with his funny antics and making everyone laugh and also having such powerful vocals that I wish I had hahaha~~ Thank you for always making me laugh and I hope that you can continue to spread more of your humor to more people around you and also continue to shock the world with your powerful vocals. I hope you can continue to smile and always know that I will be there to support you again and again~~ Thank you for everything and in the future I hope that your debut drama will be a hit and you can do some of the things that you always want to try and have fun while doing so. Take care and take plenty of rests daddy~~ hahahaha~~ thanks dad for fathering 3 million Aeris hahaha~~ I hope I can meet daddy you soon so that we can chat more hahaha lol~~ oh well all the best and I love you!! good luck!!

To everyone else, thank you for your support and enjoy reading!! :)))