Chapter 42

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Sehun came out from the store happily, hugging onto a doll, a doll named Brown. It has been a few days later and Sehun had woke up extra early today feeling too happy that finally he and Mina is going to patch things up and after getting ready, the first thing that he did was to go to the shop that they had entered the last time when they were being chased by Mina’s bullies. He wanted to get the bear for her, after seeing how much she had liked it and was determined to use that bear to help him to win her back.

 

He happily look down once again at the bear in his chest,  hugging him tighter to himself and smiled saying, “You have to help me win her back okay brown?? You will help me right?? I want to be just like you and Cony so loving and for that you must inpart me some of your skills and make sure we succeed well okay?? I will be counting on you and let’s work hard together!!” With that he smiled happily to himself and hug the bear tight once again before happily making his way to the company.

 

Mina also have woken up bright and early that day and have been busying herself in all the food preparation for Sehun. Her eonnis kept on offering help to her but then she keep refusing it because she want to do it all by herself and want him to feel all the sincerity and love that she had put in to prepare all this food. Well preparing the food, she kept on thinking about how Sehun will react to this when he sees all this and how he will react when he taste the food. Thinking about all that makes her so happy and help her to forget how tiring it is to prepare all it and just have fun in the process. “I guess when you are making food for someone special in mind, everything seems more fun than usual and it seems like I can do this forever and forever so long as they are happy.” Mina smiled happily to that thought that she had in mind and continued on preparing.

 

“Wow look at the amount of food!!” Kuroi exclaimed when she entered the kitchen to check on Mina and making sure that the kitchen is not being burned down yet. She conveniently steal some of the food and tastes it for herself.

 

“How does it tastes?? Does it tastes edible??” Mina asked. She is almost done with the food preparation when her eonnis entered and seeing her eonnis try on her food,  she is really curious as to how it tastes like because it has to taste good before she let Sehun eat it.

 

“Give yourself more credit Dong Mina!!” Kuroi scolded lightly. “It tastes good so you should be proud!! I am so shocked that you are able to prepare all this food by yourself without help and the best thing is that it all tastes good!! So how did you do all this without burning down the kitchen??” Kuroi asked and continued eating more of the food.

 

Mina pushed the food towards her eonnis and said, “I guess it helps when you are so lonely at home with no one accompanying you and so you spend a lot of time figuring things that you are interested in which includes cooking…” With that her eonnis all quieten down when she mention it as they know that is how she had grown up. Seeing how awkward and tense the whole atmosphere is, Mina suddenly said while pushing the food more closer to her eonnis. “Eonnis you can just eat as much as you want. I made more than enough.” After that she continued to get ready.

 

“Eonnis I am leaving now!!” Mina said when she is leaving the house.

 

“Okay!! Take care of yourself and hwaiting!!” Vannie encouraged.

 

“I am sure everything is going to be fine and it will go very well~~ Do come back and share with us the good news~~ Sooin said cheekily.

 

“Get going and all the best!! Kuroi said.

 

“Thanks eonnis for your well wishes!! With all your wishes I am sure that it will go very well~~ I will be going now!! Thanks eonnis once again!!” With that Mina happily went on her way, bringing along all the well wishes from her eonnis, making her more confident and making her feel as if nothing is going to go wrong that day.

 

Sehun secretly thank in his heart that he didn’t have any schedules today because it means he get to spend more time in decorating the room, the room that they had first met one another and continued on being used even after becoming a couple, so this place holds a lot of memories for them and therefore this will be a great place for their little patch up session with Mina. He have decorated the room with fairy lights, flowers and put the teddy bear right smack in the middle of the room.  He is looking happily at it and just then he thought of something and quickly ran out of the room.

 

He found who he is looking for in another room and quickly called out to him. “Suho hyung!!”

 

Suho turned to look upon hearing his name being called and smiled when he sees that it is Sehun. “What is it??” Suho asked when Sehun came near and give him a gentle pat on the head.

 

“I need hyung to help me with something…” He beckon Suho to come closer and then whispered the details into his ear. “So will you help me hyung??” Sehun asked after explaining what he needs him to do. Suho smiled happily and ruffle his hair saying, “Aigoo~~ Our Sehunnie is so cute~~ Of course I will help you~~ I will be there~~”

 

“Thanks hyung I will be counting on you then.” With that Sehun happily went back to the room to do a last check on things when the door to the room suddenly opens and he thought it was Suho hyung coming over to check out the place and so he turn around smiling and was about to call out when he saw who is at the door and the person at the door made him lose all his smiles.

 

“Hello Sehun oppa~~ Long time no see.”

 

“What are you doing here Kim Tae In??!! You are fired from the company and you shouldn’t have any reason to come back and I am sure you are not allowed here at all so you better leave before I call the security.”

 

“Oh I have all reasons to come back. After what you and Mina did to me, I have tons of reasons to come back here. Don’t worry I won’t do anything funny today I promise. I just want to have a little chat with you, that’s all.” Tae In said while slowly trailing the fairy lights and flowers that have been set up.

 

“What is it that you want to talk about?? Let’s make it quick.” Sehun said sternly, trying to keep all his emotions under control. He don’t want to do anything stupid that will land him in any kind of trouble. He had also wanted to have a chat with her so this is good but then it could have come at a more better timing than now.

 

“Oh someone is in a hurry isn’t he?? Relax and take it slow shouldn’t we?? Let me just admire all this things that you had done up for that dear Mina of yours. I am so jealous of her, being able to enjoy all this. This could have been mine if she did not come in between us right??!!” As her anger rose, her trailing hand conveniently destroyed one part of the fairy lights that had been hung up.

 

“What do you think you are doing??!!” Sehun raced forward, shouting in her face and looked at horror, the amount of effort that had taken him to put up the fairy lights have now been destroyed by her. He wanted so bad to slap her right in the face but then he cannot do that, he cannot become as lowly as her,  he have to maintain.

 

“How can you shout at me Oh Sehun!! How could you?? You never do that to me!! You never did!! I know!! That Dong Mina!! That Dong Mina must have did something to you to make you behave like this!! That’s right!! If not you will never do this to me!! You used to be so gentle to me until that Dong Mina appear and brainwash all of you into hating me and seducing you into liking her!!” Sehun stared at her with a face full of disbelief. “How can she say something like that so easily out of like it is the easiest thing in the word. How can she say something that is full of lies like that??!! What is she?? What is this crazy person that is standing in front of him??”

 

Tae In slowly raised her hand to Sehun’s face gently and said, “Sehun oppa come back to me~~ You have just been brainwashed by that Dong Mina!! What you had with her is not real, it is just a doting feeling that you had for a sibling, but what we have is real!! When you are with me, you will be truly happy so break up with that women and come back to me!!”

 

Sehun harshly pushed away the hand that is on his face. He cannot listen anymore to this utter rubbish that she is sprouting out from . It is just insane and the more he listen to it the more ridiculous it seems. “Wake up Kim Tae In!! Wake up from your dreams!! What you have said is just utter nonsense!! It is just what you have imagine and none of that had happened!! We have never dated before and so don’t say as if I have abandon you for somebody else when in actual fact it is not!! I have never liked you and I am sorry if I have given you false ideas or false hopes that we can be together but I am sorry that is not what you think and if it is because of that then I apologise if not you are just making this all up and there is no point in listening to you spouting nonsense.  Please leave me alone and the rest of my hyungs and Mina alone please don’t even think of hurting them anymore and I hereby once again tell you that I have never liked you and never will even without Mina appearing. You are not the type of girl that I will go after so please stop saying things like Mina brainwash us and all because we all know that is not the truth at all. If there is nothing, the door is there and please leave.”

 

Tae In can feel her heart shattering in pieces. “How could he, the guy that she liked so much say something that is so hurtful to her?? Why can’t he just return the love that she have given to him?? What did she do wrong?? What did she do to deserve all this?? This cannot be!! This is not possible!! She cannot give up now!! She have to convince him!! Yes he is just temporarily confused!! She just need her to guide him back and everything will be back to where it was!!”

 

“No that cannot be!! You must be wrong!! Yes you are wrong!! There must be something wrong here!! Is it me?? Is it because something that I have done wrong that is why you are behaving like this?? If it is something about me I can change!! You can tell me where to change and I will change it for you so long as you come back to my side!! Please!! Please I am begging you!!” Tae In said with eyes full of tears, threatening to roll down, pleading Sehun. Her both hands reached out to try to hug Sehun but Sehun just harshly pushed her away and said, “Just stop please!! There is nothing wrong with you. It is just that we are not meant to be and I really don’t like you and all so please stop everything please.”

 

Tae In cannot accept that and that made her heart that is aching with sadness suddenly rage out in anger. “This cannot be!! This cannot be!!” Tae In shouted and started to destroy all the things that is in front of her, including the flowers and the fairy lights, venting out all her anger. Sehun could not do anything and just stand rooted to the ground in shock at what she is doing. All his effort this time is really down the drain and he really want to cry.

 

“I don’t believe what you are saying!! If what I am saying to you is nothing and you think that it is nothing then I will prove it to you!!” With that Tae In lean forward and pressed her lips against Sehun’s!! Sehun stood there too shock to even react back as to what Tae In is doing.

 

Mina happily skipped into the company and was about to go and meet Sehun when she suddenly realised that she have forgotten to ask where to meet and she was just about to take out her phone and message Sehun when Suho suddenly appeared in front of her.

 

“Suho oppa??!! What are you doing here??!!” Mina asked, confused.

 

“I am being sent here to pick you up and bring you over to the place.” Suho said politely.

 

“What if I don’t want to follow you??” Mina teased.

 

Suho laughed and said, “Well he have ordered me to bring you there no matter what so even if I have to kidnap you or to drag you there, I will do it because today is going to be an important day for the both of you.”

 

“Fine fine!! Let’s go!!” They laughed and Mina wanted to start walking when suddenly Suho said, “What is that in that bag that you are holding?? It looks heavy… Do you want me to carry it for you??”

 

Mina blush at the mention of that bag, because that bag contains all the food that she had prepared for Sehun and she had put in her heart and soul to prepare this and she is shy that Suho had notice it. She do not know how to explain it to Suho as she is too shy to do it.

 

Seeing her expression, Suho immediately know what is going on and he smile warmly and said, “I understand~~ You do not have to explain it to me~~ Come let me help you carry that~~” Without waiting for Mina’s reply, he took over that bag and started to walk and Mina smiled gently saying, “Thank you.” Before following him along.

 

Along the way, they had conversations with one another, chatting and smiling and they were nearing the place and Mina is slowly noticing how familiar everything is around here and that is when she remembered that is the way towards the room that they had always used when she had guide them on composing. She smiled a little at the thought at how Sehun is so detailed even when choosing the venue, a venue that hold so many memories for the both of them and can be the place where they have first meet and slowly develop feelings. She smiled and just then they suddenly heard a crash that shocked the both of them and snapped Mina back from her daydream. There is a sign of panic in Suho’s eyes and Mina saw it and asked, “What is it?? What is happening here??”

 

“I think the sound is coming from the room that you meeting Sehun so I am worried that something bad had happened.”

 

“Then let’s quickly go and check it out to make sure that he is okay!!” With that the both of them walked briskly towards the room and when they reached, Suho found the door to be unlock and there is a small gap and so Suho gently pushed open the door and the sight in front of him shocked him.

 

“What is happening?? What is happening around here?? There must be a mistake!! There must be a reason behind this but first thing first I cannot let Mina see this no matter what!!” But then it is too late. When Suho turn and look beside him, he saw a stunned Mina looking straight through the door and looking at the sight of Tae In and Sehun kissing and it seems that Sehun had no intention of pushing her away or anything. Just then Tae In’s hands are slowly trailing down from his neck and towards his chest where she starts to slowly his white button down shirt.

 

Suho stare in shock at Mina and quickly said something to make sure that she do not think negatively from this scene and just wait for Sehun to explain to her the real reason. “There had to be a mistake!! Definitely!! So Mina don’t believe in anything!! I am sure there is an appropriate explanation to this!!” Suho said, trying to convince Mina but in actual fact, he is trying to convince himself that everything is just a fake, a dream and there had to be a great explanation to it but when he turn and look at Mina once again, he sees that tears are already flowing non-stop out of her eyes. Suho was just about to comfort her when Mina just turn and ran away without even looking back.

 

Seeing how Mina ran away sadly, Suho’s shock had suddenly turned into anger and without warning, he stomped into the room angrily and forcefully pull Sehun apart from Tae In and gathered Sehun’s collar in his hands and held him close. Suho looked angrily into Sehun’s eyes shocking him and Sehun stuttered, saying, “Hyung…”

 

But even before he can continue anything more, Suho abruptly cut him off and said angrily, “What do you think you are doing Oh Sehun??!! What is going on here??!! Why are you kissing somebody else and not anyone else but her??!! The one that destroyed the relationship between you and Mina??!! How could you??!!” Suho said angrily while shaking him.

 

Sehun placed his both hands on Suho’s hands and said, “Suho hyung please calm down… I can explain all this it is just a misunders…”

 

Suho cut him off once again and said, “How can I calm down?? How can I calm down when all of this is happening?? How can I calm down when I am so worried as to what is going to happen between you and Mina?? How can I calm down when I am worried as to how you are going to patch things up with Mina and how is she going to view all this??”

 

“What do mean hyung?? What about Mina?? I am sure our relationship will be fine so long as hyung you do not tell her about what happen today, our relationship is going to be okay so calm down hyung. Everything is going to be fine. We just need to think about what is going happen for now.”

 

Suho stare at Sehun and he cannot control all the sadness anymore and his tears start to flow out uncontrollably through his eyes as he shouted in despair, “YOU IDIOT!! MINA SAW IT MINA SAW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN!!” And Suho just broke down and cried.

 

That sentence shocked him as he stood there stunned, trying to process everything while the sentence continue to replay over and over again in his head. Slowly he came to look at Suho who is still crying and he slowly found his voice and said, “That cannot be hyung. You must be lying. Mina is not even here how can she see what had happened?? Stop fooling around with me hyung.”

 

Suho slowly stopped his tears and said, “Mina… she was with me. She saw everything, the kiss, the hug and the shirt, everything. She saw it before I can even stop it. She saw everything and then she ran away while crying…”

 

When he heard that, he immediately ran out of the room, leaving Tae In and Suho behind and Tae In wanted to go after Sehun but Suho blocked her and said angrily, “Don’t you dare go after him!!” That made Tae In stopped in her tracks. She have never seen Suho this angry before. Never and she is afraid one more move will tick Suho off more and she might in danger and therefore she stood there and looked at Suho in terror.  

 

Suddenly seeing Tae In like that, Suho laughed. He laughed but tears of sadness are still escaping out from his eyes as he asked, “Are you happy now??!! Breaking this couple up and lending them in pieces!! This is what you wanted isn’t it?? You must be over the moon now right?? Well I congratulate you, congratulate you for making two of my family members sad and now that you get what you wanted, I never want to see you ever again and not in front of any other members!! Please!!” He finished saying and was about to exit from the room before he saw something lying around in the mass and he went over to pick it up before throwing a glare at Tae In and walked out of the room.

 

“I have to find her!! I don’t care what I have to find her I have to explain to her!! I have to tell her everything is just a big misunderstanding!!” There are a lot of things running through his head after hearing what Suho had said to him but the first thing he know is to explain to her and therefore he have to find her first. He know that if he just let her go without any explanation, it will be difficult for things to be back to normal again.

 

“Dong Mina where are you??!!” Sehun thought to himself as he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. He had been running around like a madman trying to find Mina but to no avail. This is driving him crazy as he cannot seem to find her anywhere.

 

“Dong Mina where are you?? I really need to see you please… I need you...” Sehun said while he looked around in despair and without warning a single tear escaped from his eye.

 


ho ho ho~~ Happy April Fool's Day!! I hope everyone did not get prank too hard while for me I am just enjoying my time laughing at all the April Fool's pranks that is happening around~~ Sadly it has been a while since I prank someone but today has been fun with my bro attempt to prank me but i counter back and he sigh in defeat hahaha~~

there is another reason why I want to update today is because of Kai and Krystal dating news. Trust me I support them because they deserve it and they make such a beautiful couple and to be honest I also supported Baekyeon and was kind of sad they broke up... sorry hahahaha~~ But today news got me thinking because to be honest even though I support them but I am still a bit sad but mostly shock because it always come at a time when you least expect it and there are no preparation time for it and therefore I know it hits everyone hard which includes me, no denying since he is my bias number 5 in EXO hahahaha~~

But then I just want to say after today events I just feel that there is a reason why they are call star for a reason because they are just like a faraway star in the sky that we can only watch but then we can never have it. Yes this phrase come from monstar the drama and I feel it is so true. Like every other fans, sometimes i also have this delusional dream that well my bias and I might end up being together one day in the future but today just proves to me that it is highly impossible unless i am also an idol which seems pretty impossible because i hate auditions and I will never go for one unless I am being forced. So maybe it is time for me to wake up from this dream and think of them as something else maybe a friend or my sons which i always like to call and support them like that. Something that my friend always do and therefore she can always handle this very well and I admire her maturity. I won't abandon like that because I have fallen too deep into their charms but maybe like a friend said, not to obsess with them too much and it is not good as we might just end up getting hurt. I am going to start preparing myself when my real bias starts to date so that I can accept it and I hope by them I would have mature more because it is time for me to do so. To everyone that is heart broken by the news, it is okay to be sad but don't bash because they are just like us, normal humans, who want to date and fall in love with another person and we should support them for finding each other. Don't do anything stupid just because of this as there are many more things that are worth to be happy for and we just have to start slowly finding that thing. I am sure when we found the thing that can make us hapy forever, we would have truly grown and mature into someone beautiful so continue to smile everyone even when you are at the lowest because there is always a light at the end of all the gloom. I have use this sentence a lot recently here so i guess this should be a message that I want to pass on to everyone and also an important note to me personally because this few days I have been really depressed but we just got to press on and hope for better days. 

Take care everyone because every single one of you is precious and stay happy and sorry for this super long message here because I need it and I need to let out my thoughts and after I do I feel lighter and happier. Feel free to chat with me on this topic and let's mature together. April did not start out well for us especially for me but i am sure better days are coming i mean come on it is my birthday month at least let me enjoy this month without worries hahahaha~~ I best be leaving because I still have to continue writing!! To my lovely EXO-Ls and Krystal stans~~ don't be too sad and smile and I hope you will find someone you love one day because to have love is to have a glimpse of heaven. Yep learn this from ikon apology mv today and it sure is good. Thanks everyone and enjoy reading~~ :)))

P.s. don't you think this update the conversation between Sehun and Tae In really suit this topic I just talk upon and also Kai and Krystal event and how the fans are reacting hahaha~~ oh well byesss~~ :)))