Chapter 34

Wrong Star, Right Prize

“Se… Sehun oppa??!! What are you doing here??!!” Mina asked in confusion after seeing the person that had opened the door is none other than Sehun.

 

“I… I am just asked to come in… What are you doing here??” Sehun asked, also in shocked to see Mina there.

 

“I was asked to come in to talk about the things that is going to happen to me in this company in the future.”

 

“I see... “  Sehun said and then he looked at Jiyah and said, “What is it that you need the both of us to be present here in order to say it??”

 

“Well I heard that the both of you are currently dating. Is that true??”

 

That shocked Mina and Sehun. They did not tell anyone about it except the EXO members and her eonnis and they are very sure that they have a really tight mouth and won’t spread this around so how would she knew about it??

 

“Ho… how did you come to know about it??” Mina asked.

 

“That is for me to know and for you to find out. Just know that there are eyes are ears all around this company and nothing can be hidden for long because there will always be resources to know about it. But don’t worry it is not any of your members who talk about it. So it is true that you both are dating each other??”

 

Mina and Sehun looked at each other.  They are not prepared for this. They didn’t think about what will happen if the company were to find out that they are dating. Will the company force them to break up or something?? They don’t know. Mina stare straight into Sehun’s eyes,  trying to find some answers from it. Sehun at the same time also do not have any idea what to do but one thing is for sure,  he is not going to break up with Mina and with that confirmation, he suddenly is sure that he is ready for anything.

 

“Yes we are dating. Is there anything wrong with that??” Sehun said, shocking Mina with his answer as she did not expect this, she thought he would have deny it but then somehow she is more happy with this answer instead and was smiling in her heart.

 

“Well that is the reason why the both of you are asked here. The company had discuss over this and we feel that there is nothing wrong with the both of you dating since Sehun do not have any dating ban anymore and also he might learn something when he is with you. You two are really compatible with each other and therefore we are really supportive of it but do make sure that you both keep low and not cause any unnecessary disruptions to the fans but even if do, the company is ready to face it and do a statement on it so you guys can continue to date in peace.”

 

“Real… really?? You are not opposing us dating?? Really??!!” Sehun asked in shock.

 

“Yes really!! So if there is nothing, please go on out and date and stop staying here. I still got work to do.” Jiyah eonni says with a smile on her face.

 

“Thank you thank you!! We will be grateful to you!!” Sehun said and Mina and him stood up and gave multiple bows to Jiyah before leaving the place. Once outside, Sehun and Mina looked at each other before they start screaming at each other in happiness and Sehun lifted Mina up in happiness and spin her around and Mina continue to scream due to shock. After a while Sehun stopped and quickly peck Mina on the lips and that shocked Mina and Mina scream one more time before Sehun happily put Mina down and he adoringly looked at Mina and her cheek.

 

“We did it. We went past another obstacle in our relationship. Now we are free to do what we want. I am so happy~~” Sehun said and Mina nodded. “Mina ya~~” With that Sehun hug her tightly and Mina squeal in delight in his arms and hug him back tightly and said, “My Sehun ya~~” Suddenly Mina remember that she still have to go for a meeting to choose the best compositions and she almost forget about it and she scream out.

 

Sehun got a shock with her scream and thought he was hurting her and immediately asked, “What??!! What happen??!! Did I hurt you or something??”

 

“No… no… I forgot I have to go for a meeting to choose the best compositions that you all did.” She looked at her watch and said, “I am running late I will see you later!!”

 

“Okay then. Run along~~ When you are done, tell me I will pick you up.”

 

“Okay~~ See you around bye!!” With that Mina started to walk briskly and then it is like she suddenly remembered something and ran back to Sehun. Sehun looked at her in shock as to what she is doing but she suddenly stand on tiptoe and placed a kiss on his lips, making Sehun freeze on the spot. After she pulled away, she gave a giggle before running away. Sehun laugh as he watch Mina ran away.

 

The meeting went by smoothly as they first listen through all the compositions done by them and also ask Mina how is their behaviour in class and who she thinks have the most potential when she is guiding them on it. The meeting ended well and they will start to eliminate some of the works tomorrow. Mina thank everyone and was thinking of going out of the room before she calls Sehun to meet him but just as she went out, she saw him, standing there, leaning against the wall staring at her and waving.

 

Mina is shocked. How did he even know where she was. Mina started pointing towards him and the room and said, “Ho… how…??”

 

Sehun smiled and walk towards her, draping an arm around her shoulder, squeezing her close to him and said, “Well, I have my resources.” and he start smiling cheekily. Just then the rest of the members from the company came out from the room and saw the two of them together and they started to whisper excitedly among themselves. This caused Mina to feel so shy that she push Sehun away from her while Sehun laugh at her cuteness.

 

Jiyah who is part of the crowd that had came out from the room and heard what Mina and Sheun had said and so she replied, “Well his resource is actually me. He kept on bugging and bugging me to tell him what time the session will end and where it is being held so that he can surprise you and come pick you up. It is super annoying I had to give in. Please help me to hit him for it.” and with that Mina really hit Sehun and Sehun got a shock and asked, “Why did you just hit me??”

 

“Well I can’t disobey my boss orders.” Mina said cheekily, sticking out her tongue, making Sehun scowl in anger while Jiyah and the rest started laughing.

 

“Well I think we should leave the lovebirds to be and not be such a major lightbulb. Enjoy your time together and we will just get going first.” Jiyah said and with that they exchange bows and goodbyes before they all go on separate ways.

 

Mina yawned as she walked along with Sehun and Sehun notice it and pull her closer saying, “It is tiring right?? You have to study and then you have to work.”

 

“Yea exactly but i still can handle it. I feel that you are having a more tiring life than me.”

 

“I too can also handle it. Well have you finish all your school work??”

 

“I did before I came here.”

 

“Good job dear because now you can go home and rest early as you have class tomorrow.”

 

“I know right.”

 

Sehun can sense that Mina is really tired by the way that her replies are getting shorter and shorter. He smiled and gently ruffle her hair and said, “Well let’s get you home safely okay??”

 

“Yes…” They were silent for a while before Mina starts to snuggle closer to Sehun as they walked and said, “Sehun oppa~~”

 

“Hmmmm…??”

 

“I just want to let you know that after hearing the news that the company approve of us dating, I feel really relax and it felt like the best day of my life. Well one of my top few best moments in life. I just felt really really happy.”

 

“I know… I too… felt really happy.”

 

Tae In stretch lazily as she walk into the company the next day. She had enjoyed her holidays greatly first with her going on a family vacation to a place that she had always wanted to go and had spend the whole of her holidays there and secondly because she didn’t have to worry about Mina and Sehun being a couple and therefore she was more able to enjoy herself deeply. She didn’t even bother sending people to keep track on them or to report to her about what happen because she was that sure it wasn’t going to happen but how wrong was she because she had just walked a few steps before she was being abruptly pulled into a secluded corner in the company.

 

“YA!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!” She screamed at the person who is none other than one of the intels that she had in the company, that had pulled her away abruptly. She don’t like someone doing that to her, it makes her feel uncomfortable and as if something bad was about to happen.

 

“Omg!! You are finally back here!! I have been trying to contact you but you were unavailable!! What happen to you??!!”

 

“Well I didn’t want anyone to bother me during my holidays so I decided to not switch on my phone. What is it that is making you so panicky??”

 

“Didn’t you heard anything when you enter the company??”

 

“Well I just step in, walk a few steps and then I was being dragged here by you. I didn’t even had any chance to talk to anyone so can you please tell  me what is going on here?? You are killing me with all that suspense!!”

 

“Mina and Sehun!! Well… They are a couple now!!”

 

“WHAT??!! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??!! THE LAST I CHECK, MINA SAID THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE AT ALL?? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?? ARE YOU EVEN SURE OF IT??!!”

 

“The news of them being a couple well everyone knows about it now!! The company somehow discover it and then the company confront them but after a talk, the company allowed them to date and therefore the news spread and it seems like they are openly dating around in the company too and so everyone knows about it.”

 

All her walls come crashing down. Everything she thought was perfect, she was wrong,  so terribly wrong and she thought everything will still be fine after she came back from but apparently, fate wants to play a prank on her and pulls such a serious prank on her. What has she done to deserve this?? Why is this happening to her?? She don’t want to accept this. There have to be a mistake in this. There is no way this can happen not to someone like her.  It is all Mina’s fault. She has to go find her. She was to make sure that everything is being taken care of and also she have to separate no matter what.

 

Her friend sees the slow change in her face and is suddenly very worried about her and really regret big time that for saying because she knew for sure that things are definitely not going to be very smooth sailing from now on. “Whe… where… do you know where that is going to be today??” Tae In cursed under her breath as she let out this question.

 

“Er… Er… ermmm…” Her friend said as she slowly contemplate whether or not to tell her about it.

 

“I SAID TELL ME WHERE THAT DAMN LADY IS GOING TO BE AT!!” Tae In screamed angrily right at her face and that scared her friend deeply and so she had no choice but to blurt out where she is going to be and Tae In immediately ran off to that direction after hearing that.

 

oohsehun: Sorry baby I won’t be able to be here today cause I am having group activities with the rest of the hyungs. So sorry I really wanted to be there but then I really can’t. You will understand right??

 

Sehun smile as he sent the message because it all started out that morning when they were all just sitting around in the dorm, enjoying a day without any activities and just then Baekhyun complained saying, “It feels so weird without seeing Mina everyday… I miss her… Can we just go see her or something today since we are free?? Please please!!”

 

“Will that be okay??” Suho asked looking at Sehun.

 

Sehun looked shock to hear that his hyungs are actually asking him for permission to visit Mina, which is something that he did not expect. But then he is happy that they are asking him for permission although he feels that there isn’t a need to but he knows it is because they had just started dating and needed a lot of time together and they don’t want to disturb them much or take up that much of their time. It is very caring of them to do so. “Of course that will be fine. Hyungs should just meet her whenever you want to. I am fine with it.”

 

“You sure you won’t be jealous of us??” Chanyeol teased.

 

“I am sure I will be fine because I know very well that hyungs are not into Mina and I trust you guys.”

 

“Hmmm~~ Our maknae is so sweet~~”  Luhan said teasing him and he blushed really hard.

 

“I think we should give her a surprise!!” Baekhyun said!! “Let’s not tell her that we are going!!” and everyone agree to that and so Mina who was the victim of the surprise, walk sadly towards the company but then she did not forget to reply him back with a message.

 

MinaDong: haiz… that is so sad but then I guess there is nothing that we can do. I guess I will see you when I see you then.

 

Mina starts to pout as she walk into the company and into the room. She walked into the room and she greeted everyone happily and was just about to take a seat at her place,when suddenly the door to the room bang open loudly, giving them all a shock and Mina turn up to see Tae In stomping in angrily into the room. Tae In saw her standing there looking as innocent as ever, as if nothing had happened. She will show her, what it is like to steal away her things that belongs only to her and her only. It drives her mad just seeing her there and hence she angrily stomped towards her and even before Mina can say anything else, Tae In had already raised her hand and gave a hard, tight slap across Mina’s face.

 

Everyone in the room was shocked at what had happened, including Mina. “HOW DARE YOU OH SEHUN IS MINE AND HOW DARE YOU SNATCH HIM AWAY FROM ME YOU !! I KNOW THAT THE DAY YOU APPEAR BETWEEN THEM!! NOTHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! HOW COULD YOU?? I ALREADY WARN YOU BEFORE THAT OH SEHUN IS MINE AND ALSO YOU TOLD ME BEFORE THAT YOU BOTH ARE NOT TOGETHER SO HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? I TRUSTED YOU!! I HATE YOU AND I HATE YOU TO PIECES!! I DON’T CARE WHAT TODAY I AM GOING TO MAKE  SURE THAT YOU PAY FOR THIS DEARLY!!” and just before Mina can say anything else Tae In had just raised her hand, ready to hit her once again and Mina closed her eye to prepare herself for the impact but that impact never came and that confused Mina so she slowly open her eyes to see that a hand is holding onto Tae In’s and she followed that hand and see the owner of it and she blurted out in shocked. “Se… Sehun op… oppa??!! What are you doing here??!!”

 

Sehun did not reply he just looked once at Mina and he glared back angrily at Tae In. He was just walking in with the rest of the hyungs and just so happened to see everything unfold in front of his eyes and he was utterly shocked. Who would have known that this kind of thing will happen when he is all gone. He cannot believe his eyes and ears, at all the words of utter nonsense that he is hearing. He knows that there is something wrong with her and he had an undeniable crush on him but then he did not expect her to take it so seriously when he is to date someone else. He do not belong to anyone and there is definitely no way he will ever date her no matter what. The sight anger him so much but at the same time it hurt him so bad when he sees how Mina is standing there who had just been slapped by Tae In and she just froze there and she is not doing anything and she is innocent. She is so innocent and she is being dragged into all this just because of him and it hurts him and he felt bad for not being able to protect her like he had said he would. He could not take it anymore and without thinking he just stomped right up to Tae In just right before she can slap Mina again and stopped her on time.

 

Tae In looked shocked to see Sehun there and he had totally forgotten the fact that he might appear here and that is bad because she had just shown her ugly side to him and that is not nice to show. Maybe it is not too late, she can still change the image that he had of her so she slowly stammered, “Se… Sehun… oppa” trying to look all innocent and Sehun can see all that pretendance underneath that and he felt truly disgusted by her and so he angrily shake away her hand and glared even harder at her.

 

“Sehun oppa I can explain this!! You see this…”

 

“NO STOP I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR EXCUSES!! HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS?? I HATE YOU AND I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU FROM BEFORE NO MATTER WHAT EVEN WITH MINA’S PRESENCE OR NOT BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I WILL NEVER FALL FOR YOU ESPECIALLY SO WHEN YOU HAVE A PERSONALITY LIKE THIS!!” Sehun shouted and Mina looked worriedly at him.  Just then Suho walked up towards Sehun and put a worryingly hand on Sehun’s shoulder and said caringly, “Sehun, why not you take a look at Mina and we will take care of the things here??” and that Sehun glare a bit at Suho as he turn to face him but then he slowly calm down and nodded before turning to look worriedly at Mina while the rest of the EXO members stand in front of them, acting as a barrier and protecting Mina and Sehun from getting any more hurt from her.

 

“Well we thought you could be a friend of ours but I guess we were really wrong because anyone that hurts our family do not deserved to be our friend. Mina is our family and she is our friend and someone that we like and is protective about and therefore if you were to hurt her, you are in a sense hurting us too and that is not nice so please do not let us see you again and do not even bother stepping near us again because we will never welcome you. Thank you for being our fan and too hard of a fan indeed but then we don’t need a fan like you if you are just gonna harass us and our dear ones so please just leave.” Suho said sternly.

 

At the same time Sehun is examining Mina to see if there are any other spots that Tae In had hit her. His heart broke when he saw that bright red hand print that is still left on her cheek and he can’t help to blame himself for letting this happen to her. He should have protected her but then he wasn’t able to. He gently raised his hand and her cheek and that movement already made the pain subside. She smile gently and enjoy the feel of his hand on her cheeks.

 

Tae In could not believe what she is hearing. How could they say something like this. How could they do something like this to her. She is beyond angry and she want to hit somebody so bad. In her anger, she slowly blurted out, saying, “How… what did she do… what did she feed you to make all you oppas stand right next at her side. Oppas would not something like this to me. There is no way you could do something like this so WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU!! SAY IT!!”  

 

“Can’t you just wake up?? Can’t you tell that it is all what you imagine?? She did not do anything and we were never at your side in the beginning so stop thinking so much about it. Stop blaming it on others  and this is all just your fault and just accept it.” Kris said.

 

Tae In shaked her head in refusal, still do not want to believe that it is her fault and thinking that they are all saying a lie. She cannot take it she cannot take all this. She let out a very loud scream of anger and screamed out, “IT IS NEVER MY FAULT AND WILL NEVER MY FAULT!! I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALL GUYS SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!! I WILL PROVE IT YOU ALL THAT IT IS ALL NOTHING BUT HER FAULT. THIS IS NOT THE END I AM SURE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU ALL SEE IT!! YOU ALL JUST KEEP A WATCH OUT FOR IT!!” With that she ran out angrily. Everyone started at her as she left the place and they still cannot believe everything that had just happened.

 

 


ho ho ho~~ I am back with a leap day extraodinary!! Special update for this leap day that comes only once in 4 years and of course need to take this time to celebrate it with an update~~ there are a few things to celebrate about because actually one of my family member is born on the leap day and therefore we had a big celebration for him and it was really cool!! Nextly is because my exams are officially over and my last exams for this school and I am super happy!! finally this semester is coming to an end and it has been tough and we really know what it means by sleep is for the weak. the exams had been tough but i am just glad i am done and can't wait for graduation even though i will miss my friends lots lots lots!! but then also need to think about finding job and all sigh... it is tough and finding job is tough and i am really depress... should be happy but i am already here thinking about life and i am really sad. feel like i am not good enough for anywhere. Oh well... guess i just have to go with the flow. oh well. I hope you guys enjoy the leap day even though i spend mine with exams and also i am super happy Leo won an Oscar today ahahhaha!! Anyways take care everyone and also enjoy reading!! :)))