Chapter 29

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Mina has been watching her eonnis pack for their marathon and helping them check to make sure that they have brought everything and that is when suddenly the doorbell rang. Mina looked up at the wall clock hung in the living room.

 

“It is already 11pm at night!! Who will come visiting at such a late timing??” Mina said wondering out loud and decided to walk towards the door to see who is it.

 

When Mina opened the door, the person in front of her shocked her deeply and it took her a while to register it before she finally blurted out, “Se… Sehun??!! What are doing here at this timing at night??”

 

Sehun did not reply her but instead give her a rib breaking hug.

 

“Ya… Ya!! Se… Sehun oppa!! What are you doing??” Then suddenly a strong sense of odour invaded her senses. “Have you been drinking?? Where did you go and drink so much??”

 

“Ya Mina who was that??” Kuroi asked, after hearing the slight commotion coming from the door. Kuroi, with the rest of her eonnis all came over and wanted to take a look and was shocked by the scene.

 

“Sehun??!! Why is he here??!!” Sooin asked shocked.

 

“I also have no idea why but i think he is dr...drunk…” Mina struggled with her last word as Sehun had just hug her tighter.

 

“Ermmm...  what are we going to do with him??” Vannie asked, pointing to Sehun.

 

“I think we should just let him lay down first and then think of what to do.” Kuroi said and with that the four of them huff and puff and drag him all the way up to Mina’s room, with Kuroi and Mina each by his side and the rest supporting from the back. When they reach Mina’s room, they have to pry his hands away from Mina before they can placed him down on the bed. He whine a while before falling asleep.

 

The four of them breathless, trying to regain their breaths while staring at the sleeping Sehun.

 

“So… what to do with him??” Mina asked.

 

“I think he is too drunk to even move.” Sooin said.

 

“I think we should just let him stay here for the night cause it is too late to call the others to come pick him up or something but just drop them a message saying that he will be here.” Kuroi said.

 

“Okay I think that is what we should do.” Mina said nodding her head.

 

“Oh look at the time!! We are going to be late!! I think we should really get going.” Vannie said.

 

“Okay then we will be going now. Take care of yourself and you can just use any of our rooms tonight to sleep since he is in your room now. If there is anything just contact us.” Kuroi said.

 

“Okay. Yay!! I get to sleep in one of your rooms today!! Much fun!!”

 

“Don’t you dare mess up our rooms!! If you dare mess up I will make sure to punish you myself!! I will be watching!!” Kuroi threatened.

 

“I won’t I won’t don’t worry. Come I will just see you off.” With that they all went down and Mina wave her goodbye as her eonnis left. She locked the door and sigh. Now she is left all alone with Sehun, she really don’t know what to do with him. But first she have to sent the message to Suho first before they get worried as to why Sehun is still not back home. So she took her phone and texted Suho.

 

MinaDong: Oppa. Sorry to disturb you at such a late timing but then I am just texting you to inform you that Sehun is currently at my place now and he is kind of too drunk to go home and it won’t be nice to ask you to come now to pick him up at such a late timing so just let him stay here for the night and then go back home tomorrow.

 

Suho who has been really worried as to why Sehun is still not back and was ready to start nagging at him the moment he step into the house but then just when he was thinking about what to scold him, his phone announced an unread message and he took out his phone to read it and it was from Mina.

 

“Aish this kid. I told him not to drink so much and he happily get himself drunk and now causing trouble for our poor Mina!! I am so giving him a piece of my mind when he is back!!” Suho thought angrily and quickly reply to Mina.

 

Leader_Suho: I am so sorry that he has to trouble you like that. I warn him not to drink so much but he still did sigh. I really don’t know what to say. I will make sure to scold him when he is back. So sorry Mina for causing you trouble. Please help me take good care of him thank you.

 

MinaDong: it is okay oppa. You must have been really worried too. You can go rest now. I will take care of him no worries.

 

Leader_Suho: So sorry and thank you. Have a good rest and nights.

 

MinaDong: sweet dreams oppa and nights.

 

With that Mina made her way up to her bedroom and when she open the room the sight in front of her shocked her.

 

“YA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING OMG!! YOU BETTER STOP IT NOW!!” Mina screamed and quickly ran towards Sehun because he was currently ing his white button down shirt on her bed. Mina struggled as she try to pry his hands away from his shirt but then he is too strong for her.  

 

“Ya!! Let go of my hands!! It is so hot in here I want to take off my shirt to cool myself down!!” Sehun said as he continue to struggle.

 

“OKAY EVEN IF YOU ARE HOT AND DRUNK YOU SHOULDN’T LIKE YOUR SHIRT IN FRONT OF… OF A… LADY…” Mina screamed and blushed really hard while looking away from Sehun. Sehun stopped struggling for a while after hearing her outburst and just stare blankly at Mina, not registering anything because of his drunk state.

 

After a while of calming herself down, Mina finally said, “Just keep still for a while… I am just going to on the air condition.” With that Mina gather his hands in one of hers and the other hand reach for the air condition remote that is placed on her bedside table. She isn’t going to take any chances and release his hands as he is drunk and god knows what he will do next when he is in his drunken and unclear stage. Plus she really isn’t going to allow him to continue stripping in front of her. Mina took the remote and switch on the air condition and immediately the cool air starts to fill the room.

 

“Here… you should be feeling better now… Just have a good rest and we will talk tomorrow morning. Nights.” With that Mina released his hands and turn around, going to step out of her room to one of her eonnis room to sleep when suddenly Sehun stretch out his hand and hold onto Mina’s wrist tightly. “Don’t go… don’t leave me…” Sehun said with pleading eyes. Mina turn around and look at him and before she can react or anything, with a strong tug from Sehun, Mina lost her balance and fell into his embrace and lay down together on the bed with him. He wrap his arms tightly around Mina. Mina was shocked and her eyes widen as she starts struggling but the more she struggle, Sehun just hug her even tighter than before, so much so she feels like she cannot breathe.

 

“OH SEHUN LET GO OFF ME NOWW!! PLEASEEE!!” no reply from Sehun. “SEHUN??!! OH SEHUN!! STOP PRETENDING TO BE ASLEEP AND LET ME GO!!” Still no reply and she look up at him. “Sehun??!!” No reply and instead only a calm and constant breathing can be heard coming from him.

 

“Aish this kid has fallen asleep haiz… Now what am I going to do??” Mina said and look at the situation around her and trying to think of a solution out of this. Her arms are trapped and placed conveniently right on his chest and there is no way her hands can move but then that is not what is worrying her. What she is worried about is the sight in front of her because just now even though she managed to stop him in time before he completely go half in her room but then she still isn’t fast enough in stopping him and hence he managed to 3 buttons by himself and the chest exposure isn’t helping her much in her thinking of a solution to this.

 

“Omg you are so hot…” Mina blurted out before she can stop herself and blush at it and look shyly away from his chest. Just then Sehun give a groan and Mina start to panic and thought that he had heard what she just said just now but thankfully he did not as he just groan, hug her tighter and so now her head is lying on his chest with her hands right beside and he just continue on with his sleep. She can now clearly smell his scent underneath all the alcohol stench that is hanging onto him. He smell exactly like a man with his cologne and Mina giggle a bit at the thought but then somehow the scent is very attractive and she is starting to get really attracted to it.

 

Enough of the distractions that is front of her and now she has to think of a way to get out of this. She tried to move but somehow every time she moves, he just continue to hug her more tighter than before so after thinking for a while she came to this conclusion. She will just wait until he is deeper into his sleep and have unconsciously loosen his grip around her before she tries to get away from him. For now she can only wait but then it is not easy for her because it is already her bedtime and she is feeling really tired and she really wants to sleep. So she kept on dozing off and ended up jerking awake and she will try to keep herself awake for a while before she starts dozing off again and this continue for a while but then finally her body cannot take it anymore as when she doze off, she didn’t jerk awake but instead continue to drift off into a deeper state of sleep in his arms.

 

Sehun woke up in the middle of the night, feeling more awake now that he had some sleep. He look around and took in the view of his surrounding. It took him quite a while before he finally register that he is not in his room in the dorm and was in fact somewhere else and he was trying to think of where he was when suddenly he can feel something move, inside his embrace and he looked down worriedly as to what it might be and he got a shock of his life because the person is none other than Mina, who is sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

 

“OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE??!!” He froze in his tracks and now he know where he is. He is at Mina’s house and to be exact in Mina’s room and on Mina’s bed. He tried to recall how he ended up here and it is hard but he have to try and figure it out so that he knows what is this the situation now. He remembered going for a drink and remembering that he was talking to Suho and Suho was telling him something… something about how he is in love with Mina and then Suho left which he forgot why and he remembered just continuing to drink and drink and then he called for a replacement driver and pay for the drinks and he stumble into the car with the help of the replacement driver and then he gave him the home address... Wait home address!! He did not give his home address but instead he gave Mina’s house address instead!! That is why he ended up here and then he remembered hugging Mina really tight and then Mina and her eonnis try to carry him up and then took them awhile. Then he slept and felt really hot and wanted to take off his clothes. Wait what take off his clothes??!! Omg!! What is he even thinking urghh!! No wonder Mina was blushing and scolding him!! Then he remembered not wanting Mina to leave just like that and tug her towards him and she fell onto the bed with him and he continue to sleep until now.

 

“Aish me and my drunk behaviours!! I don’t even know I will do something like this!! Urghh!! I have cause so much problem for her!!” Sehun thought wanting to mental breakdown right there and then but then at the same time he is somehow thankful for him being drunk and letting him have the courage for doing the lists of things he had done that night. He slowly moved his hand that is placed on her back to gently move away the hair that is covering her face. She looks so peaceful sleeping. Sehun smile lovingly at her. He feels so happy to be able to see her sleep so up close and also sleeping in his arms. While maybe, just maybe it doesn’t really hurt to get drunk sometimes if the ending is so nice. Although he might have to worry as to how to answer to Mina the next morning but for now he just wants to live in the moment and enjoy this. Somehow just watching and her hair like this makes him fall in love more and more with her and at this point in time he really cannot deny anymore. He likes her and truly like her and the feelings just keeps on growing.

 

Suddenly Mina starts to move in her sleep and mumbled a soft “Sehun” and at first Sehun thought that Mina had woke up and he froze in his tracks once more but then she just mumbled Sehun one more time and she gave a sweet smile and sigh before snuggling closer to Sehun and continue with her sleep. The snuggling cause Sehun’s arms to froze as it continue to froze there for a while before he finally chuckle and wrap his arms around her safely, pulling her closer to his chest, sharing the warmth of his body with her. He smile and put his chin on her head, taking in her scent. She smells like vanilla so sweet. He smile, contented and drifted off to sleep happily.

 

The next morning, Mina woke up with the sun shining directly at her face and the first thing she saw is Sehun’s chest and that shock her momentarily and it took her a while to remember what had happened yesterday night. She cursed mentally as she was supposed to wait until Sehun fall into a deep sleep and slip away and not sleep together with him for the whole night. “It is still not late. I can still slip away now.” She thought and look up at him and it looks like he is still deep in his sleep and she carefully remove his hands from behind her back and turn, her back facing Sehun. She was just about to get off the bed when a pair of hands hug her from behind and pull her into a warm embrace.

 

“Let’s just stay like this for a while…” Sehun said, his voice deep from the sleep and is now spooning Mina from behind, with his head place on her shoulder.

 

Mina blush and for once she was happy that her back is facing Sehun because her face is really red right now and she doesn’t want him to see it. She did not struggle and just let him do what he wants. They stay like this for a while before Mina heard his breathing become constant again and she once again secretly remove his hands from around her and then quietly come down from the bed. She stare at him for a while before taking a pillow, to let him hug as a replacement for her. She tug him well under the blanket and pat him on the head for a while before heading to the toilet to wash up and make breakfast.

 

Mina was just setting up the table when Sehun walked in. He was sad to wake up to a missing Mina and he decided to just go down and find her. He found her in the kitchen and she smile happily at him when she sees that he is up.

 

“Good morning!! I hope you slept well. I have made some hangover soup for you so come over here and take a seat. I don’t know if it is good or not so just have some.” With that the both of them sat down. Mina watch as Sehun took a drink of the soup.

 

“How is the soup?? I hope it is to your liking.”

 

Sehun is shock because the soup is really nice. He can’t tell that Mina can cook. “It is really nice. I am surprise.”

 

“Really??!! Yay!! That means my skills didn’t deprove!! Hahahaha!! Well I haven’t cok for a while and I was so scared that you won’t like what I cook but now seeing that you like it I am happy!! Please continue to eat!!” With that Mina happily dig in into her rice and soup.

 

Mina was happily enjoying her food when she sense that someone is constantly staring at her. She turn around and look at Sehun who has stopped eating and asked, “What’s wrong?? Why are you not eating??”

 

“Actually… I have something I want to say…”

 

“What is it??” Mina asked continuing to eat.

 

“... I like you...”

 

Mina stopped eating and looked up in shock at him. “How is that possible?? This is not possible!!  All this while I imagine him returning my feelings and now he is doing that?? How could he like me?? When?? How?? He must be kidding me… this must be a joke…” Mina thought.

 

“You must be joking right??” Mina asked trying to confirm that it is all a joke and he is not serious.

 

“No. I am not joking around. I am serious. I like you. I like the way you smile, the smile that seems to make everyone smile and it makes me smile and i love the way you are always happy no matter what happens. When you cry, my heart shatters into pieces and i feel sad and i want to protect you forever so that i can save that precious tears of yours. I like the way you play with your fingers when you are nervous and also when you are blushing when being teased because you look so cute like that. I like how you are weird and you are proud to be weird. I like how you share things with me and I want to be the first person that you want to confide in and say things to. I would like to be your listening ear and always be there to lend a shoulder and comfort you because I never want to have you go through the period where you are all alone and no one to rely on and you just cry alone. I hate that and I would  never want to see that ever again. I can’t really say i like your bad temper but I am sure I will grow to like it too. Just need some practice but please go lenient on me. I like you for being you and so… will you accept me??” Sehun confessed, blushing a little and waiting for Mina to reply. He couldn’t believe that he had just confess to Mina. Dong Mina. It feels good, he feels really happy. Now he just have to see what is Mina’s reply. He look away not wanting to look into her eyes as he waits for her reply but then it has been a while and there is no reply from her and also he keeps hearing sounds as if someone is crying and he turn around to look at Mina.

 

He was shock as Mina is actually sobbing in front of him!! Panicking he started to ask a series of questions. “Why?? Why are you crying all of a sudden?? Is it because of something I said that have angered you?? Please don’t cry and tell me…”

 

Seeing Mina not speaking and just continue to cry, he started to blabber once again as he continue to panic. “Ahhhh!! Please tell me??!! Please i hate not knowing anything!! Please if it is anything I say just tell me. Please...” But Mina just continue to cry and then suddenly he thinks he knows the reason why and shouted it out. “Don’t tell me you are crying because you are touch by what I said but then you don’t like me the way I do!! OMG!! Am I rejected?? How am I supposed to handle that?? Someone help me!!”

 

Looking at Mina crying and not saying anything is not helping his imagination and therefore he needs to stop her from crying so that the both of them can have a good talk about what is it that is truly making her cry. Without thinking so much, he just used the first method that comes popping up in his mind and that is… He lean in towards Mina and press his lips on hers. Mina stopped crying due to shock, and the feeling of his lips on hers and his face so close to hers. Sehun added some pressure onto the kiss while Mina just stayed still as she is really too shock to do anything as her mind continues to stay frozen. After a while Sehun pull away and Mina was blushing really hard but then Sehun did indeed stop her from continuing to cry.

 

“There~~ You are not crying anymore. Now please tell me the reason why you are crying??” Sehun asked gently while wiping away the tears that is still glistening on her face.

 

“... Well… You have to be the first person that actually like all my flaws apart from my family and my eonnis. Most people will not like all this flaws that I have but you are the first… the first to embrace it all even if it is really difficult and out of this world and so I am really touch and therefore the tears. They are tears of joy and not sadness.”

 

Mina paused a while before continuing, blushing and acting like a shy girl and said, “Actually… I like you too… and I have discovered it earlier than you and I thought it was just me and it seems impossible for us to be together as we seem world apart so when you told me all that I am really touched and shock and I still can’t believe it myself and it is just so wow!!”

 

Sehun smile widely knowing that there is a chance for him to be accepted by her and with that he said, “While… since you have feelings for me too, like I how I do with you so… will you be my girlfriend??” Sehun’s heart start to beat very fast as he waits nervously for her answer.

 

“Well… someone has to be responsible for stealing away my first kiss…” Mina said shyly with a tint of smile on her face, as she look away from him.

 

Sehun could not believe his ears!! Did Mina just indirectly agree to being his girlfriend??!! This is incredible!! “REALLY!! YOU WILL BE MY GIRLFRIEND!! OMG I AM SO HAPPY!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM NOW!! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU WILL REJECT ME BUT YOU ARE NOT OMG!! THANK YOU!!” with that he started jumping around and pulling Mina along with him and the both of them are just laughing out in happiness as they both just around in the kitchen.

 

After they have calm down from their happiness. Sehun pull Mina into a hug and Mina hug him back tightly as he whispered, “Thank you Dong Mina. Thank you for being mine.”

 

“You are welcome Oh Sehun and I do am thankful for having the impossible becoming possible.”

 

Sehun release her from the hug and look intently into her eyes and said, “Well… just now the first kiss is not really satisfying so why not we go for a second one and this time, let’s make it better, my girlfriend.” With that Sehun lean in for one more kiss.

 


I am back ho ho ho~~ I am so sorry that I didn't update on Saturday/ last week as planned because I was so busy prepapring for my event stuff that had happened yesterday and so i was pretty busy and I am really really sorry... So for that there will be double udpate this week so please look forward to that. This chapter update will be my special gift for you because it is finally the confession between the two of them and I hope you guys know which parts I am trying to make it funny while the rest I keep it as sweet as possible. I hope you will enjoy this chapter as much as me because I simply adore this chapter a lot and truly enjoy writing it too much~~ I have more things in store for the upcoming chapters so please keep a look out and continue to support this series a lot!! Thank you and i will be leaving now!! Thank you and enjoy reading!! :))))